➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby booklover789 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 pm

No replies this time.

Hello, y'all! I won a gorgeous new viscet that I wanted to share with y'all.

Whirlpool - Female - Mid-20s - Lives in the future in the year 3022 - Charts stars and wants to one day live on the moon or on Mars - Talented with weaponry

Image Image

Oh, and I colored in grifforik's AWESOME lines with Lexington, my first viscet I ever won. :)

I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 am

@booklover789
Congrats!That gal is beautiful
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Book- Congrats!
Blu- dang i missed it xd Super cute lines though!
Rat- missed the stream ;v; Hope everyone who joined had fun!

So i was just wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me 3 maybe more stubs? I have plenty of rares to offer and maybe some C$! So please message me if you have some i could purchase <3

ill edit this/delete this later once i've gotten all that i need!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:55 am

@no replies, just wanted to drop this off quick

UFA
My second custom is for UFA, it's almost a year with him and I've yet to get attached at all. So he needs to go to a good home ;u;
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:41 am

Hello everyone ^^
No replies this time, sorry!

It's been quite a while since I last posted here, and I have a few things to say.
First of all, few Christmasy PPSs are up for adoption!

Image Image Image

And now to the other thing- introducing my viscets.
I made a new viscets storage weebly cause the last one was lame and you can check it out here!
It's still pretty empty though, I should fix that soon.

Austin

At a first glance people might think he's a big and scary fellow- but they're nowhere close! He's the most loving creature Ashmore has ever had. As a young viscling mother used to teach him how to take care of wounded animals and the love she showed him never leaves his side. He's always happy to help even with the smallest things. In the evening he clears his mind and meditates under the stars, over-viewing the day that was behind. He's a good listener and quite emotional.

Cayden

Cayden is quite a childish and immature viscet when it comes to responsibilities. He dreams of traveling the globe and is slowly making it true with his companion, an Axolotl named Axy. Tropical wildlife attracted him the most. The two of them would spend hours on the sandy beaches or rainy forests observing the bugs, little animals and whatnot. He's a shy viscet and avoids meetings and other viscets. Axy is all the company he needs. He's hard to be followed with his fast legs and small appearance, fitting trough holes of any kind. Organization and time management are not in his vocabulary. He spends his days as different and energetic as he can, making him a very adaptable viscet. Oh, and yes, he's absolutely obsessed with dragons.

Destiny

She always thought of herself as some sort of a guide. She was full of herself, lived like there was no tomorrow, cared for nothing and noone. She felt like she was the light in the darkness for other viscets and that without her the world would crumble. But she fell in love with a viscet who broke her heart- making her world the one which is crumbling. She closed her feelings in herself and still hasn't moved on, even if she convinces herself otherwise. She's afraid to put her trust in anyone else's hands and lost her sense of humor which once she was blooming with. She became distant and cut her relationships with everyone. She still goes out and meets new people to convince herself everything's alright, but every time she met someone new she ruins it.
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:10 am

Hi there peeps! Im sorry i always do give replies and will try to throughout the day. Im at work, but i wont be off till 9 us time. So i want to do this while i have a second to post. My apologies.

This is my art shop, its open for all you looking for a nice piece of art for you or your friend. I offer cs, da and usd prices. Note usd and points always come first!
>>linkie here<<

I also have relations of all kinds open for my viscets! (The ones whom arent added yet art karianna and capris whom i can link and let you know if asked. That or when i give them proper intros)
>>linkie here

I love headcannons, rps and art alike when doing relations, all types. Hope i can post more proper soon. Thanks for reading!

☆ky☆

@mareep What a gorgeous child. Id try out if i had more time, but im trying to work on some projects mostly. I hope they find a great home <3
@Limuma The minty blue ones my fav, great work dear~
@ Razors Eyy we need to for sure ;3;
Last edited by Kydashing on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Page 637
@Kydashing
I have more time during the winter, so if you ever wanna RP, just hit me up. I will have to check out your art shop later. I adore your style...it's so cute!
@Limuma I love that blue one. I told myself no more, else I'd go for it. It's adorable, lol. Congrats on your new viscets! I love the purple...such a pretty color.
@Mareep Sorry you lost connection. v.v I loved that guy when I saw him, so I'll be rooting for everyone that tries out! :) I'm sure he'll go to a lovely home!
@PrinceAudric Hello there! I don't remember seeing you around, but I've not been super active myself lately. v.v If you're new and need anything, let us know! There's tons of people here who are super kind and helpful!
@Kiffell Here's hoping you find all the stubs you need!
@Booklover789 I love that baby...He was a child of a viscet I readopted who was quite lovely himself, but the colors on your new babe are just stunning! Whirlpool is a lovely viscet! And that color in is precious as well, I love winter...it's my fave holiday xD
@Blukitty That is such a cute lil base. I can't color anything in at the moment since my tablet is broke, else I'd buy it v.v; But otherwise, it's really cute xD
@Ratatouille ): I missed the stream, but I hope everyone had fun!

@Smilechild
Howdy howdy! You're absolutely welcome to introduce your viscets, tell us about them, show off art, anything you want! No worries! It's all good! I think I have seen you around a bit? But if you ever need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!
I adore Fearun, what a pretty little child. If you ever decide you want friends or enemies for her, just hit me up! (Any of your viscets, really. I love tossing out ideas!)
@Doglife Dooooooog! I love all your viscets v.v If you ever need friends or enemies, just hit me up! I'm always willing to toss out ideas!
@Edgy cat of Holidays (Lol nice name xD) Congrats on your second viscet! And what a super nice thing, to make gift art! That's so nice T_T! Happy holidays to you too! :D!!
@kiffell Oml...I love Hollow...but I'm a sucker for purple...And Arin looks like such an elegant viscet! Beautiful!
@Tenlittlesoldierboys Willow is probably one of my top fave viscets of yours...but I love almost all viscets...but It's your stories that really get me. I love darker characters, they are so appealing to me. Congrats again! He was even more beautiful than I imagined he'd be when you told me about him! Mint chip did an absolutely amazing job on him!
@SweetandSalty Good luck with the readoption! I'm sure it'll go to a lovely home! :)!
@Ash wolf This was a few days ago...but I remember reading what you had and really liking what you had. If you still need any slots filled, hit me up and I will see what I have to offer. I can offer just about every slot excluding maybe a lover...I def have evil viscets to offer if you still need. Otherwise, good luck! I'll be rooting for you!
@G1 Sunstreaker That viscet made it very hard for me to keep with my 'no adopting!' lol It's so beautiful...I love those colors...Good luck with the adoption! It looked like a lot of other people liked it as well as me! xD
@~Teya~ Holy cow, that's a massive piece! What a fantastic job! I'd have been tired after one viscet xD This is amazing! You did fantastic! Cute pj's too xD haha.

I just wanted to get in some replies, since it had been a while since I posted.

I hope everyone is having a great time, if you're already on vacation, I hope it is super fun, relaxing, or anything else that you prefer it to be. If you aren't yet, I hope that when you do go on vacation that it's a good one! If you're like me...and don't get a vacation...I'm sorry xD We can suffer together in our non-vacation-ness.

Relax, take it easy, guys. Everyone deserves a break every now and then! And good luck with future adopts! :) I wish you all luck!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Razors wrote:@PrinceAudric Hello there! I don't remember seeing you around, but I've not been super active myself lately. v.v If you're new and need anything, let us know! There's tons of people here who are super kind and helpful!

Thanks for the welcome, im not new to the site but I have just resontly been trying to get into the Viscet community
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am

@Prince Audric Ah, welcome to the community!<3
    @Kydashing Good luck finding relationships for your viscets! c: Hope you can find some!<3
    @Lim Oo, those pps are so adorable<3 And congrats on those additions !!
    @mareep such a pretty babe, will definitely try to find time to try out! :0
    @booklover Congrats on Whirlpool! She's beautiful c:
    @Blu oml, those pixels are so freaking cute!<3
    @ratatouille. Hope the stream was fun <3 And those sketches are awesome !
    @SmileChild Oo, such two lovely Viscets!<3 Congrats on them!
    @DogLife. Long time no see :0 But congrats on all your new beautiful/handsome additions!<3
    @edgy cat of HOLIDAYS Congrats on Gaaster! And those gift lines are adorable<3
    @ten pff, oh my, ten, congrats on all of them cx they're all so unique !

well, its been quite some time since i've posted here, mm. I'm posting really to find mates for any of my viscets who don't have any. i'm not really interested in breeding them at the moment, only when the time is right. so, with that; I'm looking for mate offers on any of my Viscets here who don't have any listed c: Apologies for not having details/personalities about my Viscets there, oml, so I will include those in the message if any of you are interested c: There are a few I'm hesitant on finding mates for but I'm taking offers on all ?? If we roleplay, I prefer it to be on Discord tbh ;0 Just message me with your offer & a brief description of the viscet and who you're offering mates for <3 Thanks, loves!
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:09 pm

@Prince Auric
      Welcome to the community! c:
      @juice box.
      good luck on finding mates! Your viscets are really pretty c:
      @Kydashing
      good luck on finding relationships!
      @Limuma
      those pps 'gets are cute! And congrats on your new viscets!
      @mareep
      ahh he looks amazing... might be trying out. If not, I hope goes to a good home!
      @booklover789
      ahh congrats on your new girl! She looks really pretty, feel free to pm me if you need any sort of relationships for her!
      @BluKitty53
      woah i really love the pixel art! I'll probably get one or two in the future

alrighty soooo
      hello, again!

I'm going to be offering viscet signatures again,
      but this time i'm going to ask for some sort of payment
      [strike]my coding skills have improved mhmm
      and don't worry, payment is cheap!

so here are some of my examples (oldest to most recent):
      XX XX XX XX XX XX XX(and my current signature is an example too)
      (will be messing around with a couple of new styles and layouts)

for payment, feel free to offer what you think my signatures are worth
      whether it be a chicken dollar or a couple of rares. You decide!

I'm going to take five slots:

1. Surroundingcrystals done, payment sent
      2. PikachuTori25 done, payment sent
      3. D.Va Online
      4. vesinir
      5. DogLife.

first come first serve!
      give me max two weeks to finish them please! gotta prepare for finals
      please pm me if you'd like one <3

all slots are full!
      Will do more of these in the future c:
Last edited by lunala. on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me