FR Chat V. 44

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: FR Chat V. 44 CONTEST on Bottom of Page 552!

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:51 pm

So I decided on a whim (because I was feeling horrid emotionally and just wanted to test my seemingly terrible luck) to hatch all 28 eggs I got from NotN on the 21st for the Blood/Blue Moon Eclipse. First of all I gotta show off this GORGEOUS BOY, THE BESTEST BOI, that I hatched:

A lovely XYX with MATCHING FACETED EYES?!! I literally almost had a heart attack when I went into my lair to check the hatchlings and saw his colors...he is exactly what I needed as a pick me up!

On a side note, I CANNOT for the life of me decide on a scry for him so feel free to show me a few! There are a ton in his bio already, and I've almost 100% decided on a coatl as his breed but I'm willing to look at anything really =^D

Then I ALMOST got the best luck with hatchlings ever but RNG decided my luck had basically been too good and they needed to nerf it. So instead of 3 doubles, I got this guy who is LITERALLY ONE OFF an XXY:

(Obsidian/Shadow/Radioactive - Uncommon Plague Eyes)

...and what would have been THE BEST matching eyed matching colors baby:

(Oilslick/Sunshine/Carrot - Common Fire Eyes)

Then this little lovely who is not AS good but still close enough I felt I might as well show him:

(Seafoam/Heather/Mantis - Uncommon Lightning Eyes)

I'm definitely not keeping the last three but have no idea what to price them at? Would it be worth it to hold an auction, at least for the 1-off with Obsidian/Shadow/Radioactive? Just need some opinions!

---

PS: Also If anyone is curious how the art issue went- apparently even though the original owner had the dragon up with art in his bio on the AH, had sent him to me with the art in his bio, and even though they went back and forth with me to credit the art in his bio AFTER I'd bought him b/c they hadn't done so and could barely remember who'd drawn anything, because THEY had never EXPLICITLY stated that they were selling him with the art I got dinged for removing it to put on another dragon. So from now on any dragon I'm trying to try and buy that seems to come with art, both during the initial question and during the CR I'm going to double check and ask "So does X come with the art?" to make sure =^/
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee.kind » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:23 pm

so I put together two outfits for my boy xavier, but I can't decide which one I like more. right now I have the second outfit on a different dragon but I think I might like it on him better, I'm not really sure
or if anyone wants to try and put an outfit together themselves, that would be awesome too ^^

ImageImage

tentative about the first one because I'm not sure if I like how the crown fits and the second one covers a lot of him up but ahh i don't know so many hard decisions eeeee

and if anyone has the dom discounts this week and wants to buy me the golden silk set that would be wonderful heh

xxxxxxxxxxx
hey all! i'm allie!
i love nature &
talking w ppl ♥
anyways idk
what else to put
here so yea

frsmilesmoo
xxxxxxxxxxx
bee.kind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrgbmommy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:So I decided on a whim (because I was feeling horrid emotionally and just wanted to test my seemingly terrible luck) to hatch all 28 eggs I got from NotN on the 21st for the Blood/Blue Moon Eclipse. First of all I gotta show off this GORGEOUS BOY, THE BESTEST BOI, that I hatched:

A lovely XYX with MATCHING FACETED EYES?!! I literally almost had a heart attack when I went into my lair to check the hatchlings and saw his colors...he is exactly what I needed as a pick me up!

On a side note, I CANNOT for the life of me decide on a scry for him so feel free to show me a few! There are a ton in his bio already, and I've almost 100% decided on a coatl as his breed but I'm willing to look at anything really =^D
I'm definitely not keeping the last three but have no idea what to price them at? Would it be worth it to hold an auction, at least for the 1-off with Obsidian/Shadow/Radioactive? Just need some opinions!

Congrats on the beautiful hatches. That first one is amazing...every scry looks good on him! And that Oilslick/Sunshine/Carrot girl is almost as stunning.
No idea on prices for the others, but if you do decide to sell/auction the others I'd love a ping.

12/21/23 8:33pm

3 store pets away from a complete CS collection.
Please help me finish my goal, any help is greatly appreciated. c:

UFA: Nothing ATM

Pound
My FR
DV

mrgbmommy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:38 pm

TheTigersDen wrote:Can someone please report that theres yet another gift card ad redirecting moble users. I can’t press one thing without being redirected.

I’ve been having the same problem when I try to go to the nesting grounds or the user search area
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrulyBrilliant » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Sapphire_Amulet wrote:I need some help with apparel for a few of my dragons, can anyone lend me a hand?

(Hes a Prince, so he needs some princely stuff lol)

Ohhh, I have a prince in my lair too! I love dressing royalty!
How about something like this?

Last edited by TrulyBrilliant on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oh just

xxx

your mouth
and

xxx

that you  are

to me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

┌─────────────┐
codingart flight rising
tradeshoardsdisplays

└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐
AJ aka TB, Tru, or Truly
She/Her ▪ Reader ▪ Kickboxer
Hoarder ▪ Night Owl
❝ Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind. ❞

└─────────────┘

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
TrulyBrilliant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King M'skay » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Send A PM to me here or on FR @Kingninja

Want:
Flightrising Gems / Treasure
Eternal scroll of youth

Have:
20 C$

Rares

Very Rares / Store Pets
Last edited by King M'skay on Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
King M'skay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulsilver » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:02 am

selling some dragons, all are up in the AH! also willing to take gems, ratio is 1:950, pm me

ImageImageImageImage

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:Then I ALMOST got the best luck with hatchlings ever but RNG decided my luck had basically been too good and they needed to nerf it. So instead of 3 doubles, I got this guy who is LITERALLY ONE OFF an XXY:

if you're looking to sell this guy please pm me, i'd be very interested in him!
Last edited by soulsilver on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

so long to this cold, cold part of the world

i'm ken. i'm an adult, he/him, intp,
    and canadian. blm.

i like pokemon, horror, animal crossing,
    kmfdm, modest mouse, the antlers, the
    smashing pumpkins, ajj, the mountain
    goats and my chemical romance

pokefarm q / trades / offsite trades

soulsilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JamminWithJimon » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:28 am

im selling my Kitsune familiars, Melon Squirmscoot, a lot of Joxar fams, plus a full set of Joxar Nymphs over here to help fund my new project
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2617588

I’m also selling all of my CS pets and items if anyone is interested in any of those. Just send me a suggestion!
Last edited by JamminWithJimon on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously OlivarryFlarrow

New sig is a work in progress.

My FlightRising
JamminWithJimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GirlyChick1 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:39 am

..-removed_
Last edited by GirlyChick1 on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
GirlyChick1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Targaryen » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:42 am

Sarcastic Hawke wrote:#
#

man, please auction that bab if you don't intend to keep him. He could go for a VERY pretty price with some gen one nerds fighting over him.
Targaryen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me