➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby tiny little box » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 am

All art will be finished within this week due to home troubles

No replies rn sorry will edit
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Code: Select all
@BluKitty553 oh gosh that is so adorable hgazaahh!!!
@tiny little box !! autumn looks like such a sweet pure baby !! congratulations!!
@~Prophecy~ good luck finding art man!
@Zeve goodness Itacha is such a beauty !

so uh hey! i've never posted on the viscet fanclub before, but im save seedcakes!
no, really, my username is normally 'save seedcakes,' it's just changed right now as part of an inside joke c':

i was gifted a myo ticket a few weeks ago by james. and made myself a custom, decided it was time to show him off <3

this is my problematic son Kyren!!
he's got problems okay wrote:Kyren lives in a post-apocalypse world where ai caused the fall. he's v lonely and often talks to/gives personalities to inanimate objects (and has been known to flirt with disembodied robotics). kyren is a hotshot showoff in a world where he cant shine. he's super full of himself and pretends that an old pair of transition perscription glasses he found are sunglasses. the perscription is wrong (he has 20/20 vision), so he either wears them low on his nose or deals with the blurriness to look cool :>

since i imagine him being alone in his au and having no friends or anyone living to talk to at all haha, im currently only looking for an ooc breeding partner! because they wont ever meet in kyren's canon, they could either know each other in a different au or just be not connected at all <3 design matters a lot since they most likely wont be connected! if you're interested and have a viscet that you think will match him please pm me!! one last thing, Kyren is male c:
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gleib Jelky » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm

My darling Felix is up for re-adoption in case any of you are interested.

Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 am

Sorry about no replies this time, I just wanted to post that this batch is going up for adoption!
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:13 pm

@BluKitty53, those are some nice lines, might pm you! c:
@seed savecakes, such a cute babe! If you need some friends let me know
@Gleib Jelky, so cute, might try out
@AislingNyht, ahhh love them! Might try out.

Hey guys just popping saying that I'm open for commissions, a link to my shop is in my sig! But with all the contests they might take longer. But I'm also taking badges. These are separate from my shop. I have a set price on these because I need to pay some things off. Anyways the set price is 5USD for no edits or simple (Ears, nose, eyes) and simple items. It's +1USD for any other edits or complex items. You can add another character too for only 3USD. These come either as a bust or a full-body (bust will be done first) they are both the same price. Here are some examples (don't have any fully bodes yet).
They come with a background and shading but can be removed if not wanted. I can also add their name in bubble letters. Just pm me the below form and I'll send you a link to pay c:

I can also do you viscet in human form as well this is the style I will use. Just tell me in the pm that you want a human version.

Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Link to Viscet:
Full-body or Bust?:
Background/shading?(what colors/pattern):
Bubble name?:

I will be taking 5 at a time c:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:31 pm

@•Ash Wolf• Woah <3 Your art is great, dude! Good luck with commissions c:
    @AislingNyht Gorgeous babe! Hope the competition goes well ! I may try out c:
    @Gleib Jelky Felix is gorgeous. I hope you can find him a good home <3
    @seed savecakes Congrats on the custom !<3
    @BluKitty53 That art is way too cute oml; the level of cuteness has to be illegal <33
    @Zeve That was very nice of you to do that little competition c: And holy smokes, congrats on those extremely beautiful Viscets
    @tiny little box Awwh, Autumn is precious! Congrats, tiny!<3
    @~Prophecy~ Good luck in the competitions!<3 Hope you're able to get the things you need !!
    @true knight Such a pretty dA adopt <3 Congrats to the owner! ^u^
    @Sabatea Man, I'll definitely miss you as staff, Sab <3 But it'll be great to see you around still c:
    @Howling woah, the colors of that viscet are gorgeous
    @Trash Mammal Congrats on Vamp !!<3 He is gorgeous
    @Kydashing Hope you were able to find someone to breed her with !! Marceline is beautiful !!
    @•Ash Wolf• Congrats on such beautiful Viscets!<3
    @Mint Chip I may be like seven days late but, that's such an awesome gift to the community <3
    @cyberdragon725 Gasp, yess! Viscet birthdays are so important c:

Hey guys! It's been awhile c': But I'm posting because I'm looking for some help for my tri-tail form! I'm looking for someone/some people who can help with art and coding; I'm more than happy to do art in return for your help or pay in CS pets ;;

There isn't too much down but I'm looking for some important roles in my form and some side roles! Message me for which role you're offering & a link & personality for your Viscet <3 These aren't FCFS, I'll base it on personality ; v; One role found !

The guardian angel - There are many angels and demons in this form, I need a Viscet to play the role of a guide/guardian to the character I am creating. Very important.
    Mother figure - A Viscet who takes on the role as a mother figure to the character, murdered some point in the form and avenged. Very important.
    Council Members - (x4) (0/4) The Council is a very important role in my Viscet world; as they are a group of five Viscets who work together as a court system and leaders for my world. I need a few Viscets to take on the role in the story for variety.
    Demons / Bounty Hunters - (x3) (0/3) Viscets who will be hunting the character down for the ruler of the Underworld. Full blooded demons.
    Mortal - A Viscet that helps the character escape from her imprisonment/banishment; may end up as a follower to the character or someone who just sticks around as a companion to help.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toshinori » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:14 pm

Hey guys! I Just found out about this species a bit ago and thought I'd pop in to say hello and also offer the first 3 people to message me the form below will get a 3D low poly Viscet animation like this:
(though I gotta fix a few small issues with the model/rig)

Ended, I'll be replying to the first 3 messages with their animations when they're finished. Maybe I'll also make a few more later when I have the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@seed savecakes aaa, what a cool custom! Congrats!
@Zeve Dang! I really like your two viscets! Very cool looking!!
toshinori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:24 am

got some new designs up, and a big one is on their way today so keep your eyes peeled

ImageImageImage

@Lime - That looks really cool ^^
@juice box. - I hope you can find the help you need!!
@Ash Wolf - Your art style is very nice ^^
@AislingNyht - What a cute batch!
@Glieb Jelky - I hope you can find him a great home!
@seed savecakes - congratulations on your custom!!
@Bluekitty - cute line art!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the previously mentioned surprise!
Last edited by Hail. on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am

No Replies [This time x3]

Hey guys, I just have a quick question that perhaps one of you could clarify for me :>
"How can I obtain a UBP?"
LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:34 am

CorrelateOwl wrote:
No Replies [This time x3]

Hey guys, I just have a quick question that perhaps one of you could clarify for me :>
"How can I obtain a UBP?"

Hello!! <3 Most of us obtained it by donating to charity last September. I also recall few people obtaining specific UBPs through writing prompts event last summer. :0 I hope this helped?? I'm not sure for a specific answer, it's kind of here and there, normally a surprise from what I see?
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me