➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby lunala. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:53 am

@Trash Mammal
      Congrats on winning vamp, he looks adorable! If you ever need relationships for him, don’t be afraid to let me know. c:
      @Kydashing
      Good luck on the OOC breeding! I’ll be sure to contact you if I’m able to help out.
      @Sabatea
      Sorry to hear that you’re retiring from being a viscet artist. I hope everything goes well for you in the future. Thank you for everything you’ve contributed to the community. c:

Hello everyone!
      Long time no see c:

I recently bought a T3 custom ticket and I’m looking for someone to help me create them!
      The design isn’t too complex, just a fluffy pastel prince.
      Edits I’m looking into:
      Major mane, rounded scales
      Smooth horns, drapes (ankle, elbow, and tail), and ear edits.
      I’m willing to pay you something if you’re willing to help out, please pm me if you’re interested!

Found someone!
Last edited by lunala. on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:11 am

Just a quick question.How much would it cost to buy a custom ticket in chicken dollars,I do have a devaint art account but im broke.Thanks for the help if someone response
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am

dragonstars wrote:Just a quick question.How much would it cost to buy a custom ticket in chicken dollars,I do have a devaint art account but im broke.Thanks for the help if someone response

It was listed in my announcement post for the special sale on myos for C$ how we do the conversions. c:
conversion: 18 c$ = 100 pts = $1 usd
T0 = 144 c$ | T1 = 180 c$ | T2 = 324 c$ | T3 = 396 c$
***limited to only 2 tickets purchased per user/person
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:44 am

just posting this here!
    i'll have replies next time I post <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:54 pm

@howling: Gorgeous viscet! if only but good luck to whomever catches them!
@sabatea: sorry to see you go but you've done some great work! hopefully school goes well for you~ best of luck!
@trueknight: gorgeous viscet! love them~

Also would like to use this time to show off my newest two viscets:

Hekate! she's a gorgeous viscet whom I adore! my scientific magical girl whom I love dearly!

A bit about her: she's bent on proving magic doesn't exist despite the fact that she has a magical ghost mouse friend and is constantly concocting potions (though she calls them experiments) and is unleashing things accidentally every day. Will she ever admit that she's a witch? who knows.

Also! presenting my newest viscet a custom that I thank yugi for helping me create! (thank you SO much yugi <3)

Ichtaca!
She's a wonderful viscet that is based off the concept of an Aztec Jaguar warrior (though she's melanistic) there's a lot to say but mostly she's a fierce fighter who believes her clothes heighten her powers and abilities (they do~). and i adore her so!

But this brings me to my next small little announcement. Because I am just super happy about my custom and I realize that not many folks have the same opportunities as me I've decided to host a raffle contest for a MYO Ticket.

So read on for a chance to win!

This is a T3 MYO ticket Raffle

To enter you must qualify by meeting these requirements:
1. Have no custom viscets
2. Have no MYO ticket

I am doing this contest in hopes for someone who hasn't had the opportunity yet to get one!

If you would like to enter this contest and meet the requirements please do the following:
PM me this form:

Subject Line: MYO Raffle

UserName:
Your favorite Color:

Once you do this I will respond with a number. please keep proof of your number! at the end of the contest I will input all numbers into a RNG and then post the winning number for the contest. The person then has 24 hours from the announcement time to contact me with proof of your number or I will reroll again! After that I will notify mint of the exchange to make sure you get documented for your ticket. The winner is free to do whatever they want with the ticket and celebrate however they wish!

Please note that while gifting the MYO to another user is an awesome thing to do if you win this raffle you must STILL meet the requirements when entering even if it's for another user.

if you have questions or need clarification please contact me!

The contest will end: 11/4/17 10:00pm (Pacific time)

Good luck all!
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:32 am

@Zeve: your custom looks awesome!!! :0
@sabatea: sad to see you go! <333
@kydashing: hope you found that breeding alright! If not you can pm me if you like any of my male viscets!

Hello guys! I've fallen head oved heals for two viscets, and was looking to commission some art for their tryouts. I don't have a lot of C$, ~70 C$, but I am willing to spend all of that on art. I would also do an art trade, examples of my art here, though my art has improved a tiny bit in my opinion since most of the uploads. The two viscets in question are this one and this one.

The first is more urgant, as it ends at a sooner date. Please PM me if you would be willing to draw art of him looking sad or fearless, possibly with a nighttime background. I could probably do a around full regular sized page of colored & lined headshots of viscets that don't have complicated designs in return. They it would be traditional art, picture taken with the best quality I can get, and transparent backgrounds for every one can be provided if wanted.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Well hello everyone.I wanted to have a chance to show off and also give away some stuff

So first things first I wanted to show off one of the final characters to my Connor story.Meet Autumn.She is a valuable member of the family and I will be writing short or long stories

Also yesterday was my birthday and I want to start a little thing were i give away things.I am offering three traditional headshots in a furry feral and of human style.Pm me the forum and ill get it done today or tomorrow

All closed.Thank you all

Code: Select all
name:
Ref:
Style:

@ Prophecy :Hey goodluck my dude on those commissions
Zeve:what a cute babe good job
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Responses:
@prophecy: I really wish you the best of luck in your hunt! I know i've been rather busy lately so unfortunately won't be able to help out much but rooting for you and good luck!
@tinylittlebox: Congrats! Autumn is a gorgeous viscet~ Also super cool that you were able to get the last character needed for your story! and congrats to whomever grabbed those drawing slots/happy belated birthday~

Anyways onwards with my own comment~

The winner for my small contest: #8 Congrats!

You have 24 hours to PM me and claim your prize or I will reroll and choose another winner! feel free to celebrate/announce yourself if you'd like to go public otherwise just remember to PM me with proof of your number and i'll notify mintchip right away to make sure you get your ticket! congrats again on the custom and best of luck~

I do hope to try again with another raffle someday so to those who didn't win please keep your hopes up and know that i plan to host more in the future <3
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:11 am

@Zeve What a generous thing you did, I wish I could do a contest like that for people, but unfortunately I can't, Infact I got my Louis with a custom contest like you did, so I know what's it like to not have a custom for so long and then I finally get the babe that I really wanted! Anyways congrats to whoever was 8, I hope they get a chance to get their custom in time before it's too late!
@~Prophecy~ Good luck on the commissions dude!
@Zeve's Custom Congrats on your custom they're so pretty!
@Howingtothestars That viscet that you have/had up is really REALLY pretty! I honestly wish I could get them 9__9
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nothing here, just replies this time!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:03 am

replies wrote:
    @ Zeve - Thats so nice of you! ♥ And your new viscets are all really nice! :0
    @ Tiny little box - Ahh, I missed! I cant wait to see all the finished art, though!
    @ ~Prophecy~ - I wish you luck!
    @ true knight - Such a pretty DA adopt!
    @ Mint Chip - aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    @ Sabatea - I'm sad to see you go, I loved all of your adopts, But I understand, Take care! ♥♥
    @ howlingtothestars - aaah what a cutie. Love the custom lines~
    @ Trash Mammal - Congrats! Vamp is so pretty~
    @ Kydashing - ahh I hope you find the right viscet!
    @ Razors - ahh how nice of you! ♥♥
    @ DogLife. - aaa Happy birthday!
    @ •Ash Wolf• - Such pretty babes ;o;
    @ cyberdragon725 - Meme children kjdfhgkjfdhgkj

Heya everyone. I'm super hyped for Thanksgiving and wanted to make a P2U base for chicken dollars~
    SO How about a PPS in a turkey costume? :'D I mean if you wanted you can color your adult viscets too.
    The base has 7 edits: Lion mane, Featured tufts, Regular tufts, and drapes. Along with Curled, Stub, and Leopard Tail.
    I may add more, And If I do I'll PM everyone who buys with an updated base.
    Please send over a trade if wanting to buy! The base is 10 chicken dollars. You may edit it as you wish too as long as you don't remove my sig.
    any questions/concerns with the base feel free to PM me also.
    If you would like me to color one viscet for you, its 10 chicken dollars each provided no new mutations.
    If the viscet has more mutations and you want me to color I'll add extra charge.

Please excuse the bad quality of the gif aha.
    Heres how each edit looks seperatly [not gif]
Last edited by Vluwu on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me