๑۞๑Guardians of the Sea Fanclub๑۞๑

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What should the GoS RP be about?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2013 4:41 pm

The History of The GoS (page 35)
36%
The 7 Pearls (page 34)
27%
The lost Guardians (page 34)
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: ๑۞๑Guardians of the Sea Fanclub๑۞๑

Postby Shadowhunter, » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:00 am

What would you like to see in a possible GoS Mascot?
Interesting edits, very old and wise, maybe godly powers? The design should be 1) memorable 2) easy to replicate and 3) eye-catching :3 Just my thoughts x3
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:10 am

In general an eye-catching design that is easy, but not too easy (such as just a plain solid bay) to replicate. After all the Mascot can be a reason someone decides to look into this specie, and therefore we need to represent the GoSs well because we truly have some very talented artists!
So yeah, in that sort of case perhaps a GoS that has been influenced by each and every artist if that makes sense?
(Sort of like a collab between the artists I guess)
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:16 am

That's a nice suggestion, fantasy! Very nice! ^^
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teeze » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:49 pm

I agree that the mascot should be easy enough to replicate while still having an interesting design. And I also agree that fantasy's suggestion about all of the artists working on the design is an interesting idea.
Line edits would also be cool, like shadowhunter said, but I think that as the mascot any edits should emphasize the characteristics that make the species what it is as opposed to just having edits that look cool but have no relation to the rest of the GoS that are created.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Teeze wrote: What would you like to see in a possible GoS Mascot?
I agree that the mascot should be easy enough to replicate while still having an interesting design. And I also agree that fantasy's suggestion about all of the artists working on the design is an interesting idea.
Line edits would also be cool, like shadowhunter said, but I think that as the mascot any edits should emphasize the characteristics that make the species what it is as opposed to just having edits that look cool but have no relation to the rest of the GoS that are created.

I was thinking of stuff like this, if I ever got my species up, and think this idea be epic for this species.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 am

Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Sharks! *.*
Let me try to resist... ok, I can't. ^^
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soph6297 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:51 am

With the ownership limit being removed I came to the conclusion that in order of that some new rules need to be stated. This refers to periods of time only.

1. The rule of adopting a Guardian every 24h has been changed to 5 days. This gives non-GoS owners the chance to try their luck on winning their own Guardian too. From now on you can only win a GoS every 5 days.

2. A period of time between which you can order GoS breedings has been set. This new rule allows you only to order a new breeding once every 2 weeks. This is especially set so you can enjoy your new foal quite a time before ordering a new addition to your herd.

3. In connection with rule #2 a period of time has been created between your Guardians hatch date and its first breeding. This differes from adopted Guardians and bred Guardians. Once you won a Guardian you have to wait 1 week before it can be bred the first time while when you get a bred Guardian hatched the period of time is set to 2 weeks. This is mostly to avoid just hatched Guardians to breed right away after their hatch date. Because as you might have forgotten, Guardians who just hatched are only a few weeks old and therefore still too young to breed.

All stated rules are to apply after todays created Guardians. Any set up breedings by today which do not follow these rules can still happen because they were unaware of these rules. Any future adopts/breedings set up or created after today, 28/08/15, have to follow the rules above.

Thank you.

-----------------

Also thanks everybody who answered my question refering the GoS mascot. I will see what I can do and PM the artists so we might as well set up a collabed GoS mascot ;)
And glad to sea you back swimmin' around Bentley!

>>> Uni started again. Slightly inactive. Sorry.
╔══════════════♕═════════════╗

My WMEsMy DAM'sMy GoSs
Lioden [#44750]TumblrWME-Adopts

» Art Trades: Closed
...⋰✯⋱⋰♕⋱⋰✯⋱...
» Commissions: Closed
╚════════════════════════════╝
For where all love is, the speaking is unnecessary

Soph6297

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teeze » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:47 am

That seems very fair Soph. It will be nice to have more users adopting these.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:54 am

Soph6297 wrote:With the ownership limit being removed I came to the conclusion that in order of that some new rules need to be stated. This refers to periods of time only.

1. The rule of adopting a Guardian every 24h has been changed to 5 days. This gives non-GoS owners the chance to try their luck on winning their own Guardian too. From now on you can only win a GoS every 5 days.

2. A period of time between which you can order GoS breedings has been set. This new rule allows you only to order a new breeding once every 2 weeks. This is especially set so you can enjoy your new foal quite a time before ordering a new addition to your herd.

3. In connection with rule #2 a period of time has been created between your Guardians hatch date and its first breeding. This differes from adopted Guardians and bred Guardians. Once you won a Guardian you have to wait 1 week before it can be bred the first time while when you get a bred Guardian hatched the period of time is set to 2 weeks. This is mostly to avoid just hatched Guardians to breed right away after their hatch date. Because as you might have forgotten, Guardians who just hatched are only a few weeks old and therefore still too young to breed.

All stated rules are to apply after todays created Guardians. Any set up breedings by today which do not follow these rules can still happen because they were unaware of these rules. Any future adopts/breedings set up or created after today, 28/08/15, have to follow the rules above.

Thank you.

-----------------

Also thanks everybody who answered my question refering the GoS mascot. I will see what I can do and PM the artists so we might as well set up a collabed GoS mascot ;)
And glad to sea you back swimmin' around Bentley!

^_^ sounds perfer :)
The other species I work with have their boundaries and they have worked very well so these will do well for these species =P
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me