[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby XLOVEr » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:46 am

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:simon says by nct 127 is great;

2018 is a great year for kpop.

I agree with both statements.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idiosyncrasy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:25 pm

why is my mother blasting my pace by stray kids in the other room

i'm confused
saw badflower & i prevail live - carrd - discord: iidiosyncrasy
pfp: this is not romance webcomic - gif: opus brain by igorrr
emerson/cain - he/they - blm

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

no gender only swag

song - song

pronouns

idiosyncrasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tea~ » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:47 pm

zico is officially leaving block b... :c

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 am

simon says is rly out here snatching my wig ???? no matter how much i listen to it, i still bop out to it everytime aaaaa. ive waited too long to stan them and im so glad that i Finally started dedicating myself to them over the last few weeks bless me achOooo

@CrimsonNebula, my pace is a whole bop ur mom has great taste

@seokjin, oh no??? :(( i dont stan block b but i know a couple of their songs aaa

has anyone heard of baikal? they visited my state a couple weeks ago (maybe like a month ago??) and i got to watch them perform some covers/one of their original songs. they had a comeback a couple hours ago !! their song is called beautiful is anyone wants to check it out. they really arent all that well known and i hope they grow in popularity soon :')
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:49 am

heres some tea:

as much as i love blackpink, they're going to (possibly) flop because they literally have no comebacks.

i'm not going to put blackpink down or anything, but if they become the new 2ne1, im blaming yg they have so much potential and they can't even show it.

i mean like--- lisa she's an average dancer to me because i haven't seen much of her dancing except for a few in concerts, BoA is forever my top favorite dancer tho. lisa can rap and sing very well, but you haven't heard much of her singing except for in like whistle and forever young.

jennie is going to be the next cl, her solo was amazing. but from the bottom of my heart, yg is literally making blackpink into exact replicate of 2ne1 and no i am not salty or anything because i love bp but ik it will flop because they only have 9 songs and it has already been 2 years since they debuted?

rose is literally bom. yg changed her voice techniques and everything, i love her voice now and then but before she was so much better. she had a nice deep soothing voice from when her and g-dragon sang together.

jisoo is really pretty, but you hardly saw her in 'stay mv.' her vocals are good, but she doesn't get enough recogniton. her visuals are top notch, but i feel like yg isn't giving her enough for some reason? it's just so weird because other members get more attention that the fotg and visual.

jennie, she's the main rapper she should at the least rap more! i think she sings way too much as the main rapper.

anyways, im sorry if i disrespected anyone, but this is my opinon of what i think about blackpink rn, they are still my favorite girl group, but if they don't get a comeback with a full album, i feel like they will lose fans.
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeosang1 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:55 am

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:heres some tea:

as much as i love blackpink, they're going to (possibly) flop because they literally have no comebacks.

i'm not going to put blackpink down or anything, but if they become the new 2ne1, im blaming yg they have so much potential and they can't even show it.

i mean like--- lisa she's an average dancer to me because i haven't seen much of her dancing except for a few in concerts, BoA is forever my top favorite dancer tho. lisa can rap and sing very well, but you haven't heard much of her singing except for in like whistle and forever young.

jennie is going to be the next cl, her solo was amazing. but from the bottom of my heart, yg is literally making blackpink into exact replicate of 2ne1 and no i am not salty or anything because i love bp but ik it will flop because they only have 9 songs and it has already been 2 years since they debuted?

rose is literally bom. yg changed her voice techniques and everything, i love her voice now and then but before she was so much better. she had a nice deep soothing voice from when her and g-dragon sang together.

jisoo is really pretty, but you hardly saw her in 'stay mv.' her vocals are good, but she doesn't get enough recogniton. her visuals are top notch, but i feel like yg isn't giving her enough for some reason? it's just so weird because other members get more attention that the fotg and visual.

jennie, she's the main rapper she should at the least rap more! i think she sings way too much as the main rapper.

anyways, im sorry if i disrespected anyone, but this is my opinon of what i think about blackpink rn, they are still my favorite girl group, but if they don't get a comeback with a full album, i feel like they will lose fans.

Honestly? I felt the same too.
I dont know what bullcrap yg is pulling, but they are going to destroy blackpink.
Idk if this really will change or not, or if its just time,
but
BLACKPINK - ‘뚜두뚜두 (DDU-DU DDU-DU)’
was super popular, but after a while of changing the girls, and really
not producing anything,(which I get. they are busy people.)
when their collab with Dua Lipa aired,
it doesnt have nearly the amount of views of DDU-DU DDU-DU.
I am probably ( I hope so) wrong, but ..
just seems that way.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix

[/left]

iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Golden_Sugakookie » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:26 am

I don't think I ever did this sooo...

Username;; Golden_Sugakookie
Favorite kpop bands?;; BTS, BLACKPIK, Stray Kids, ATEEZ
First ever kpop song?;; Well Gangnam Style, but the first ever kpop song I actually knew was kpop is Blood Sweat & Tears by BTS
First ever kpop band;; BTS
How long have you been a kpop fan?;; I knew about it since 2016, and I liked a few mainstrean bands, mainly BTS but didn't like really get into it till mid 2017
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;; Yes, I watch Men On A Mission and Running Man especially, but I don't watch Star King
Have you seen Hello baby?;; Yes
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;; SM
Favorite solo kpop artist?;; IU, Sunmi, Hyuna, (if that counts) Jay Park, Hyolyn, BoA, Chungha, Ailee, Samuel, Holland, and Eric Nam
What is Kpop to you?;; a type of genre of music that makes me feel happy. kpop is a big part of my life, and watching a few compilations of groups such as bts and stray kids make me feel very bright.
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;; no
#kpopform
•]••´º´•»  🎀  나는 스탄 방탄 손연단  🎀   »•´º´••]•

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ 𝐣𝔦Nħit Ẹ𝐍𝐭𝒆г𝐭𝔞IᶰᗰᗴNt ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟_𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖
Golden_Sugakookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:29 am

Simon says I am actually going to lay down and die for nct I love them fjjdjfjdkkanfnfnsnnsnf the new song actually slaps I’ve been playing it on loop
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blackbird. » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 am

hongjoongie. wrote:
    simon says is rly out here snatching my wig ???? no matter how much i listen to it, i still bop out to it everytime aaaaa. ive waited too long to stan them and im so glad that i Finally started dedicating myself to them over the last few weeks bless me achOooo

-snip-

honeykuns wrote:Simon says I am actually going to lay down and die for nct I love them fjjdjfjdkkanfnfnsnnsnf the new song actually slaps I’ve been playing it on loop

big mood omg
      i'm supposed to be doing an essay but i spent the entire day streaming
      and i'm so happy! over 3 mil views already!!
      so proud of the boys and so glad to be an nctzen :3
      also @honeykuns - your sig omg! i'm howling XD

Golden_Sugakookie wrote:heres some tea:

fam here preaching some facts!
      blackpink is honestly such a great group with an amazing fanbase
      but yg keeps doing them dirty smh

blackbird.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:37 am

@Golden_Sugakookie
Well, YG never said that he wasn't trying to base Blackpink off of 2ne1. In fact, he made claims that stated the opposite.

YG is a company that is known for not promoting their artists that well in terms of regular comebacks. BlackPink is no different, even though they have the popularity to keep going. YG's just wasting them (and is just trying to make up for their small discography by milking those nine songs over and over until fans overall don't want to buy some compilation album that contains the same songs for the fifth time). They'll eventually reach a point where they go on a group hiatus and have to promote solo. Who knows, one might end up leaving for better prospects if they aren't able to have ways to properly promote themselves (see Minzy who left YG because she had no solo promotions + group promotions nonexistent + was basically rotting in YG's dungeon).
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me