[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby jisung » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:25 pm

hi i just want to say that day6 is absolutely perfect in every single way and that they have created a high point in my life and their vocals are even better in person, they did so many beautiful ad libs and harmonies and they're so god damned gorgeous and humble and wonpil and jae were less than a foot away from me and they're even more precious in person and godd jae is tall and wonpil and i made eye contact and made a heart at me and oh my god they made me the happiest I've ever been even when i fainted mid way through Mydays literally helped me up and found my phone on the ground for me and missed some of the concert just to help me and i just wanted to clue you in on that because i love mydays and day6 so much and this is a day6 supremacist account from now on.
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Night Child » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:14 am

yoon wrote:
    hi i just want to say that day6 is absolutely perfect in every single way and that they have created a high point in my life and their vocals are even better in person, they did so many beautiful ad libs and harmonies and they're so god damned gorgeous and humble and wonpil and jae were less than a foot away from me and they're even more precious in person and godd jae is tall and wonpil and i made eye contact and made a heart at me and oh my god they made me the happiest I've ever been even when i fainted mid way through Mydays literally helped me up and found my phone on the ground for me and missed some of the concert just to help me and i just wanted to clue you in on that because i love mydays and day6 so much and this is a day6 supremacist account from now on.

Mydays are some of the softest fans out there and thats the tea :D
Night Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby puddssoul » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 am

yoon wrote:

I've been meaning to check Day6 out for a while now and I think this will probably be what actually makes me go and do it. ^-^ It's always amazing when you find a group that has an awesome fanbase as well. Do you have any songs/shows that I should check out as a beginner? I've heard a few of their songs just being around the kpop community, but I don't really know much about them at all.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby BlingBling » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:35 am

puddssoul wrote:
yoon wrote:

I've been meaning to check Day6 out for a while now and I think this will probably be what actually makes me go and do it. ^-^ It's always amazing when you find a group that has an awesome fanbase as well. Do you have any songs/shows that I should check out as a beginner? I've heard a few of their songs just being around the kpop community, but I don't really know much about them at all.

I can help here~

Slower songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7tz2rAOSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-zK33vxWA

Rock songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2X2LdJAIpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3nFopIjmjI

I could literally list every single song of theirs here but I won't

Shawol - Monbebe - Carat - Insomnia
BlingBling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby puddssoul » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:47 am

agust d wrote:
puddssoul wrote:
yoon wrote:

I can help here~

Slower songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7tz2rAOSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk-zK33vxWA

Rock songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2X2LdJAIpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3nFopIjmjI

I could literally list every single song of theirs here but I won't

Thank you so much! ^-^ I'll definitely check all of those out.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jisung » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm

puddssoul wrote:
Thank you so much! ^-^ I'll definitely check all of those out.

!! i'm so glad ^^
    here are some really great ones of day6 performing live if you wanna hear how they sound! shoot me acoustic ver & i'm serious, in i'm serious jae and brian even have a little ad lib contest at the end! c:
    as for shows! jae was an mc on asc for quite a while and day6 featured on there twice i believe
    here's a compact version of their latest appearance on asc if you're interested~
    also jae keeps a youtube account which has vlogs and stuff from himself and they're worth checking out to get to know them
    here's a really good one from him! especially with dowoon speaking english! it's really precious
jisung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby tea~ » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:56 pm

i think i'm finally becoming a day6 stan because i've liked some of their music for a while but never really got into them... then yesterday i was bored so i watched jae's youtube videos and i really like them so i'll probably start stanning them! so far my bias is dowoon but i shouldn't decide to early because it always ends up changing lol

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖
tea . she/her . infp
adult . pastry student
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖★˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

ImageImageImageImage
tea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LINCOLNCLAY » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:37 am

anyone in this thread an orbit oop
‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ «JOHN DONOVAN»
DID YOU HELP LINCOLN CLAY MURDER SAL MARCANO
AND ALL PROMINENT MEMBERS OF HIS CRIME FAMILY?
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I DID.
GABRIEL / 18+ / SEASIAN / TRANS GAY MALE
/ HE HIM / VIDEO GAMES & ART ENJOYER / <3

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
RED DEAD REDEMPTION/MAFIA TRILOGY
/DEVIL MAY CRY/FINAL FANTASY XV + MORE
LINCOLNCLAY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:34 am

xiah wrote:
anyone in this thread an orbit oop

I am! I've only been one since love4eva, but they're my favourite group, alongside Twice c:

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seungyeons » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:41 am

Username;; seungyeons
Favorite kpop bands?;;
clc, (g)i-dle, dreamcatcher, snsd, pristin, red velvet ❤️
First ever kpop song?;;
monster - exo
First ever kpop band;;
bts (dont stan anymore)
How long have you been a kpop fan?;;
almost two years now!
Do you watch Star king or Any other Korean variety shows?;;
i watch a few mixed ones, but not regularly.
Have you seen Hello baby?;;
no.
Quick! Which company is the band Super junior signed to?;;
sm entertainment ^^
Favorite solo kpop artist?;;
chungha!
What is Kpop to you?;;
something that brings me joy. ❤
Have you ever been to a kpop concert?;;
no 😔
#kpopform
seungyeons