|☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg117

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you prefer manga or anime?

Anime
33%
Manga
10%
Both
57%

Total votes : 1133

Re: |☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg

Postby Brainiac5 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:58 am

I feel like Soma’s the kind of guy who makes the wrong choice easily. I doubt he would turn evil, he cares too much about people, but he’s the type to make a bad decision because he’s emotionally overwhelmed.
As for original Ciel... there’s no way he’s back for good, literally he’s a boat zombie with a bit more brains. He was even depicted attempting to eat Undertaker!
And gee poor Lizzy... from the Boy Band arc straight into this. She’s not having the best year.

Btw I only get little updates on the manga I don’t know the details at all about recent chapters.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:16 pm

loverboy_ wrote:I feel like Soma’s the kind of guy who makes the wrong choice easily. I doubt he would turn evil, he cares too much about people, but he’s the type to make a bad decision because he’s emotionally overwhelmed.
As for original Ciel... there’s no way he’s back for good, literally he’s a boat zombie with a bit more brains. He was even depicted attempting to eat Undertaker!
And gee poor Lizzy... from the Boy Band arc straight into this. She’s not having the best year.

Btw I only get little updates on the manga I don’t know the details at all about recent chapters.

The way you described Soma is so accurate.
He’s a hyper smol bean that’s ruled by his emotions, and I hope he stays a good bean.

I also don’t think real ciel is back for good either, which I’m okay with TBH, and yeah life has really been coming at Lizzie hard. (U - U)
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gallimaufry » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:35 pm

has anyone seen hi score girl? i just finished it and i'm in tears. it was perfect. probably one of the best i've ever seen.
──-─────────────────────
heyo, my name is gallimaufry. call me
galli or mau. i'm a college student who
loves coding and watching anime. i'm
addicted to boba tea. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

─────────────────────-──
──-───────────────
check out my coding shoppe:
please n thanks!! i'm a friend to
all so feel free to pm me.

───────────────-──
███░███████████████
███░█████████
──-──────────
if you like the 1975
& anime, ur so cool.
libra // intj // bi?

──────────-──
gallimaufry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|☁ Anime & Manga Club - UNORDINARY

Postby Lex. » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:06 am

Hello! Please PM me if you want to talk about UnOrdinary, a Webtoon Original!
It takes place in an alternate reality where most everyone has "superpowers"!
These people have a ranking in the system! (Lowest to highest)
Cripple (no power 1.0), Low (1.1 - 1.9), Mid (2.0 - 3.4), Elite (3.5 - 4.9), High (5.0+), God (6.0+, also high tiers)
Their powers are called abilities, and there are many kinds.
Someones ability is measured by potential and mastery. Potential is hereditary and is unchangeable! Mastery is strength, range, speed, etc.
There are abilities like strength, regeneration, stone skin, needles, lazor, energy beam and more!
The story mainly takes place in Wellston High School, a very prestigious school. Schools high tiers have their respective ranks, highest to lowest.
Joker, Ace, King, Queen, Jack. These are the main roles, but you see other high tiers with a lot of status and respect.
In the webtoon, you'll see plenty of action, character development, mystery and comedy!
Please PM me to talk about it im lonely :<

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon May 11, 2020 4:08 am

I just found out that Inuyasha is getting a sequel about the main characters' children and I hate it.
It was fine as it was, and not every anime needs a sequel

Sesshomaru is legit one of my fave anime characters of all time, so I'm scared of what this sequel might do to him.

At this point I'd rather sequel animes/mangas start going the alternate universe route instead of always being about the "next generation"

Additionally, WHO is the mother of Sesshomaru's child/children?

All in all, I might just pretend that this sequel doesn't exist.

All I wanted was a spin-off about Sesshomaru's adventures (many of which would be with Rin, Jaken, and A-Un). Was that really too much to ask for?

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:10 am

Never been more glad I never got into Inuyasha, fandom is a mess now ahahahahahaha

I do enjoy Boruto though?? I actually usually enjoy 2nd gen sequel type stuff.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon May 11, 2020 8:47 am

loverboy_ wrote:Never been more glad I never got into Inuyasha, fandom is a mess now ahahahahahaha

I do enjoy Boruto though?? I actually usually enjoy 2nd gen sequel type stuff.

IMO a show and it’s fandom are two separate things, so if you ever want to watch Inuyasha don’t let the fandom stop you, but TBH I’m pretty wary about some fandoms too.

This is why I believe you can be a fan of something without really being part of a fandom (if that makes any sense, LOL).

As for Boruto, I haven’t watched it, but I don’t like the whole original characters have kids and get sidelined/weakened so that their kids can look more powerful trend that seems to happen with a lot of next gen stuff. Naruto has literal god tier strength/powers and I’d hate to see him be nerfed just so Boruto can shine and have a passing of the torch moment.

I might still give it a watch though.
If only because I want to see how it all ends.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Mon May 11, 2020 9:30 am

Just gonna.. slide on in since I haven't been very active here.

Woaaah Inuyasha's getting a sequal? Dang. My 15-18 year-old self would have been crying with joy but I don't know how I feel about that now. It's been quite a few years since I've watched it and I don't think I ever watched all of the Final Act. I use to ship Inu x Kag SO much and was genuinely upset they didn't have kids of their own at the end. But at this point I think it'd be better to just leave it be. And I'm wondering about that whole mother of Sesshomaru's children as well. I know he has a soft spot for Rin but I don't really see Sesshomaru as the type to want to settle down.

I did start watching Haikyuu the other day and for me to not care about sports at ALL I seriously fell deep down that rabbit hole. 😂 Does anybody know how many seasons there are? I've been watching the 2 they have up on Netflix but I thought I saw somewhere that there were 4? And like 2 or 3 movies??? And since I'm the type of person who has immense trouble keeping up with both reading subtitles AND what's going on onscreen I've been watching the dub. And people are good at talking smack about dub-watchers for some reason. 😥
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue May 12, 2020 1:21 am

I spent a week straight watching Haikyuu from start to finish. Episode 1 first season all the way until the latest chapter. What a ride it has been. My friend had been persuading me to watch for months and I finally did. Absolutely love it. Kuroo is my favourite but Noya and Tanaka are v close. Suga is such a mom and I love him. Kageyama and Ushijima are so emotionally constipated but snvuciurfjien they're special.

Every team is so well developed and detailed. They each had their own backstory and ughhh. I love the amount of thought put into it. It makes each team special. I've watched KnB before and while I still prefer basketball over volleyball, I feel that Haikyuu is better than KnB. There were also many teams in KnB but only a few had detailed backstory. The supporting teams were just there for them to go up against.

My only regret is not watching this anime sooner. It's really good.

Also, Akaashi is such a pretty boi and no one can tell me otherwise.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Tue May 12, 2020 2:15 am

Lynxray wrote:Just gonna.. slide on in since I haven't been very active here.

Woaaah Inuyasha's getting a sequal? Dang. My 15-18 year-old self would have been crying with joy but I don't know how I feel about that now. It's been quite a few years since I've watched it and I don't think I ever watched all of the Final Act. I use to ship Inu x Kag SO much and was genuinely upset they didn't have kids of their own at the end. But at this point I think it'd be better to just leave it be. And I'm wondering about that whole mother of Sesshomaru's children as well. I know he has a soft spot for Rin but I don't really see Sesshomaru as the type to want to settle down.

I did start watching Haikyuu the other day and for me to not care about sports at ALL I seriously fell deep down that rabbit hole. 😂 Does anybody know how many seasons there are? I've been watching the 2 they have up on Netflix but I thought I saw somewhere that there were 4? And like 2 or 3 movies??? And since I'm the type of person who has immense trouble keeping up with both reading subtitles AND what's going on onscreen I've been watching the dub. And people are good at talking smack about dub-watchers for some reason. 😥

I’m going to have to go ahead and give Haikyuu a watch.
Everybody and their mother seems to be talking about it and how good it is. :lol:
The last sport anime I checked out was Prince of Tennis which seemed pretty cool, so I might actually like Haikyuu. (^ u ^)

As for what you said about Inuyasha, I actually don’t think it would be too crazy for Inuyasha and Kagome to have kids, in fact I always expected that they would, but Sesshomaru having kids that are also half demons just came out of left field for me (Sesshoumaru has always just seemed like a nomad type that didn’t really care to have kids) and I hate the fact that Rin could be their mother.

The worst part is I’ve thought about it and in the context of the show Rin being their mother makes the most sense. (TT - TT)

You’re right, they really should have just left things alone.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me