Hoarder Secret Santa 2023 | CLOSED | Shopping In Progress

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Hoarder Secret Santa 2023 | Applications Open!

Postby WisteriaDragon » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:25 am

Name: WisteriaDragon
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Yes!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: Because I rediscovered how much fun it is to gift people when I took part in LOLO in October. Now I’m wanting more excuses to gift!
Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for hosting this! This will be my first year and I’m super excited!

LETTER TO SANTA
Thank you so much in advance for being my Hoarder Secret Santa! This is my first year, so I’m super excited to be a part of this! I know that I put a bunch of links in this post, but I hope it is more helpful than overwhelming. I simply want you to have a bunch of ideas to work with and not feel stuck. I don’t expect everything! Also, all my hoards are unlimited :3

These are my specific hoards:
2023 camping event Tess dragon, these 2023 Halloween skull dogs, and this March 2011 cat.

These are my non-specific hoards:
Any and all snakes, dragons, chickens, spiders.
Although in particular, I LOVE this March 2023 snake litter, as well as this 2023 CS birthday snake. Considering spiders, I really like this January 2012 litter and this 2023 Halloween blue spiky boi. I know the older spiders are rarer, so no pressure on those!

As far as item hoards, I would adore more of these 2015 Christmas Cheshire plushies, as well as all the checker, mühle, and backgammon pieces from Christmas 2019.

[size=10]super secret codeword for the elves: hoarderSSsignup
WisteriaDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur.Morgan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:54 pm

Name: Arthur.Morgan
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Of course!!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: This will be my first year doing the hoarder sections! I honestly love giving gifts, or looking for gifts to make people happy! And seeing the happiness in the trade messages, I would love to help out other hoarders! Even just giving them 1-5 pets, to help their collection grow!
Anything else you would like to add?: This is my first time doing hoarders SS, so I hope I do great job searching for who I am assigned too!

LETTER TO SANTA
Thank you for being my santa!! I am super excited to part take in something like this for my first time! As I started a just one hoard this year! It was hard for me to pick what I wanted to hoard until the camping event and I just KNEW I wanted to hoard it! It does not matter what quantity it is given, I will greatly appreciate the effort into it!!
I have started my hoard here! ; ooh~ and have hopes in hitting 101! (My favorite number) thank you again!! And I can not wait!

•-☀︎-⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆- ☀︎-•

“We're More Ghosts Than People”

•-☀︎-⋆⁺₊⋆ 𖤓 ⋆⁺₊⋆- ☀︎-•

Arthur.Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:10 pm

Name: beeqlass
Have you read the rules?: yes
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: absolutely
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: to help fund someone elses silley little hoard !! <3
Anything else you would like to add?: n/a
LETTER TO SANTA
hey !! thank you so much im advance for funding my hoards heehee ajsnjs i mostly hoard common litters so it should be easy for you to get as many (or as little) of something as youd like!! listed from most wanted to least <3
2016 glass terrarium hamsters (no goal)
2021 pps lions (tent goal of 50)
2016 steven universe ponies (no goal)
2023 halloween caterpillars (no goal)

Last edited by beeqlass on Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 am

Name: L.V.L
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Of course!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

LETTER TO SANTA
Dear Santa,
I have multiple pet hoards and they are all unlimited!
Your best bet is to take a look at all my hoard groups, as even though my hoard pets and items are on my wishlist, I will be adding more as I will be participating in some secret santas. Here are the items that are a part of my hoards also :)
Image Image Image Image Image

L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Libelle » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:21 am

Name: Libelle
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Definitely!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I simply love browsing wishlists and hoards, hunting down pets, and sending gifts! This will be my sixth time participating in a Secret Santa event on Chicken Smoothie.
Anything else you would like to add?: Once again, a huuuge thank you to LissaJo, Highland, and Keir; ♥

LETTER TO SANTA

Dear Secret Santa,

a very warm "hello" to you! Thank you so much for being my Secret Santa and for helping me with my hoards! ♥

All of the hoards that I have listed below are either common or uncommon. Most of them are from 2023: My favourite Chicken Smoothie pets are those that emulate wild animals. 2023 has been a fantastic year with loads of pets that appealed to me greatly.

If you get stuck and hit a dead end or become bored and would like a challenge, drop me a line via LissaJo or one of the Elves! I have kept both my easiest (extremely common) and most difficult (very rare) hoard off the list.

Happy holiday season, and happy hunting! I'm looking forward to finding out who you are on Christmas Day! ♥

UNLIMITED HOARDS

Image Image
My hoard of yellow goslings and my hoard of young boars are my only unlimited hoards. The goslings were released at Easter 2022. The young boars were released at Chinese New Year 2019.

LIMITED HOARDS

My frog hoard is my only active full-litter hoard. I am looking for 5 of each outcome. The frogs were released during the Camping Event 2023.

Image Image
Image Image Image

Most of my active hoards are mini-hoards of 20 of each outcome. The sea lion and the octopus were released on World Ocean Day in June 2023. The squirrels, the giraffe, and the platypus were released during the Camping Event 2023.

My most challenging active hoard is my hoard of crow and magpie-lark dragons. The crow dragon was released during the Camping Event 2023, and the magpie-lark dragon was released during the Halloween Event 2023. I am looking for 20 of each outcome.

ITEM HOARDS

Image Image Image
My birthday is on 10–10. I have started to collect multiples of the balloons and candles, because I want to dress up one pet for every birthday that I have celebrated on Chicken Smoothie. The items were released on Chicken Smoothie's 10th birthday in 2018.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I am looking for any items from the terrarium set that was sold in the store in May and June 2022. Making bottle gardens has been my favourite pastime during 2023, and I would love to dress up a small hoard with bottle gardens and glass terrariums! Any item from that set would be fantastic, my most wanted items are the bowls and plants above.

Last edited by Libelle on Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Libelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hoarder Secret Santa 2022 | Apps Open!

Postby .rin okumura. » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:29 pm

Name: .rin okumura.
Have you read the rules?: Yep!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Absolutely!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I participated last year and loved it! I love the thrill I get when I get new hoard pets and would love to be a part of that for someone else!
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm so excited!!

LETTER TO SANTA
hullo hullo! I'm .rin okumura. but feel free to call me rin!

Thank you for being my santa this year, I'm super excited you decided to join!

I have too many hoards to count, so I created a handy dandy catalogue of my hoards here to make things easier for you!

I think my biggest and easiest hoard is my PPS rats.

My hardest (and most controversial) hoard is The Dark Forest, my Dark Wood Dog hoard. I usually trade between 1-2 MAs for each dog, so please don't feel pressured to seek this one out! I have been able to get 28 so far, so please don't feel obligated to get one!

Thank you for reading my letter Santa and I can't wait to find out who you are!

with love, rin

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~*PenderGhasm*~* » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:57 pm

Name: *~*PenderGhasm*~*

Have you read the rules?: Of course!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Absolutely!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I receive a lot of kindness throughout the year that I promise myself I will pay forward, SS seems the perfect time to do that and make someone's day!
Anything else you would like to add?: I have a heckin load of fodder to trade away for hoard pets, Let's DO THIS!

LETTER TO SANTA

Hi Secret Santa! My name is *~*PenderGhasm*~*, thank you for being my secret Santa, may you have a wonderful festive season! Thank you for your generosity!

I hoard UNICORNS!
Any and all unicorns in fact, in the following linearts:

Image Image
ImageImage

I have a Unicorn hoard, a Winged Horses (pegasus/alicorn) hoard and a hoard exclusively for the 2021 galaxy-themed unicorn litter. Additions to any of these will be absolutely adored <3 All of these hoards are unlimited, but I will be happy with how ever many I get gifted <3

I don't collect horse or pony lines where a horn has been added (as I count those as horses and ponies) <3

I have a few other hoards, but too many to list here, they're all in my pet groups with HOARD written before their name if you wanted to take a look, i have everything wishlisted :}

Thanks for reading my letter santa, I'm so excited! And I hope you get something nice too!

ImageImage
*~*PenderGhasm*~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LissaJo » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:50 am

Name:
Have you read the rules?: yup
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: always!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I love giftinggggggggg
Anything else you would like to add?: <3

LETTER TO SANTA

Dear Santa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to consider gifting me <3

The things I want most are camels, cows, and donkey/mule lineart!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
the linearts are mostly from Egypt Event 2014, Space Event 2016, Christmas 2017, October 2018, Lunar New Year 2021, Easter 2021, Christmas 2022, Halloween 2023

I'd love more of these rats from Sept 2015, opossums from the Camping Event 2023 &t hese snakes from October 2023
ImageImageImage

I am obsessed with dinos so pretty much any dinos from the Cave Event 2021 are a hoard!
ImageImageImage

I also really love all Nick pets & the moose & wooly mammoths from Christmas 2020 & Cave Event 2021
ImageImage

I always want more giraffes (Store Pets 2021, Camping Event 2023) or giraffe print pets of all species!
ImageImageImage

Some other pets I would like are
October 2008

April 2009

CS Birthday 2009

I would love more Christmas trees too
Christmas 2009

Halloween 2010

June 2012

The pps & GUPPS of this lion from Halloween & Christmas 2021
ImageImage

My other most wanted hoards are on my wishlist too, but those vary. I tend to rotate them in and out so I dont get board while hunting for my hoards.

I also am an item hoarder and my item hoards are on my wishlist.

I would prefer not to receive C$

I would love to receive art!
Some references: My Lorwolf progens (they are a couple so individual or couple art is appreciated!)
or some of my old dragons (do no send anything to this account pleae! I do not have acces to it anymore)
Xen
Wonka
Alchey & Dr.Chaos Clockwork

Thanks so much Santa, I hope you have the happiest of holidays![/center]

[color=transparent][size=10]super secret codeword for the elves: hoarderSSsignup
LissaJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kidkeeper » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:06 am

Name: Kidkeeper
Have you read the rules?: YES!
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: YES!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I love giving gifts!
Anything else you would like to add?: This was so fun last year I'm glad I didn't miss out this year.

Dear Santa,

I have a lot of hoards, but any addition to them is welcome, I'm only listing a few but feel free to look, all Hoards are labeled as Hoard.
Bunnie Nuggies: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8063531&userid=997153&pageSize=100 This is my most recent hoard. I absolutely adore them. They are November 2023.

Pinks: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7200953&userid=997153&pageSize=100 I hoard anything and everything pink.

Ratties: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7149714&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7091158&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7149713&userid=997153&pageSize=100
I love all ratties. Any and all Rats are welcome here.

IRL Pets Hoards: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7249905&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7249902&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7249904&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7249903&userid=997153&pageSize=100
accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7185686&userid=997153&pageSize=100

And also I have one item, well any pink item also, but one pink item in particular I Hoard UNLIMITEDLY and that is : The pink ribbon (as seen in my siggy) from Nov 2020
It means a ton to me as I am a Breast Cancer Warrior and Now a Survivor!!

I am super easy to please so any gift will be greatly appreciated!

I hoard a lot, but most are pretty easy unlimited hoards so, Santa, truly anything I am given is greatly appreciated!
Kidkeeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daevyr » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:10 am

Name: Daevyr
Will you try to be the best Santa that you can?: Of course!
Why do you want to be a Secret Santa?: I want to be a secret santa because I love gifting people, and doing so for such an event is my favorite thing.
Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks so much for setting this up! I'm glad I heard about it in time to send out an application.

LETTER TO SANTA
Dear santa,

First and foremost, thank you for signing up to be a santa this year. You are amazing and I appreicate any gifts you send. I'm just so glad to have a chance to gift someone else and make their holiday special.

As for my hoards, I have a bunch that are listed together under my 3rd grouping in the pet lists, but some of my favorites that I'd love to add to are these:
One
Two
Three
Four <<< This one is any pet in this litter. My goal is to hit the CS world record for largest litter hoard, though I know this is essentially a pipe dream at this point. I can still dream, though.
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine

I also hoard items! Any gold or silver coin item (the newer ones, called gelt sometimes), as well as any food, candy, eggs, and little critters.

And again, thank you so much!!

Daevyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me