Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Neah » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:41 am

Nominated Cat's User: Placebo
Nominated Cat: Daystar
Reason for Nominating: I nominate this cat because he's an interesting, well thought out character. He's a good example of taking the warrior books and using them to develop your own personalized clan. He's caring, driven and compassionate and all around a wonderful example of a clan leader. He's shrewd when needed and always willing to do what it takes to care for the ragtag family that is his clan. He also reaches out and makes strange allies, such as otters and beavers, and it's always interesting to see what other animals will come into the mix. All and all, he's a well written, extremely interesting character who deserves a bit of attention for how well rounded he is.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:32 am

Code: Select all
[b]Your cats find an enemy cat from a past skirmish is injured on their territory. The medicine cat will be able to help, but it looks urgent. How would your cats react to this situation? Did anything like this ever really happen?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:24 am

Your cats find an enemy cat from a past skirmish is injured on their territory. The medicine cat will be able to help, but it looks urgent. How would your cats react to this situation? Did anything like this ever really happen?

Strangely enough, ThistleClan cats have stumbled across more that a few injured cats on their land. And it's usually close enough that the healer is able to get there quickly, being it in the code a healer must help an injured cat whether it be an enemy or friend. HoneyWind, the barb of ThistleClan, was found near dead by ThistleClan, and has looked after RushingThorn, who was left nearly dead by a fire nearby and a branch collapsing on him. AdderStar, if he was one of the cats that found the injured cat, would immediately would be doing the best he could to help them, having some basic healing capabilities.

Wonderful question as always Rain! <3
In other news I'd like to introduce my two newest cats! RushingThorn and Aldertwist! two young providers of ThistleClan.
They are both open to relationships, romantic and platonic! message me on here or on discord if interested and we can discuss something <3!
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:09 am

Your cats find an enemy cat from a past skirmish is injured on their territory. The medicine cat will be able to help, but it looks urgent. How would your cats react to this situation? Did anything like this ever really happen?
All Songclan cats are quite used to coming across strangers, though not often hurt ones. Due to only having one healer, Wildeyes deemed it necessary for all cats, apprentices and otherwise, to be given a minimal amount of medical training, so they'd help the cat as quickly as they could, before helping them to the nearest camp, where hopefully the healer is.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:31 am

LostClan has actually had this happen a few different times, while typically quiet cats, they will of course help others. They actually have a cat named FeatherJump (concept right now) who was a rogue who helped with the killing of their previous leader, but they were allowed to join the clan. Most of my cats would be pretty calm and see how injured the cat was, if it’s extremely injured, they would have another cat go get the medical cat while they stayed and tried to help the cat be in less pain. While if it was nothing too bad, most of LostClan cats are pretty sturdy cats and would most likely end up carrying them back to the Med cat themselves.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Crestclan is teetering on the edge between conflicts within the clan, the lack of signs from Starclan, and the distrust of the leader, so most cats would turn down a cat who was injured and tell them to get lost. Cardinalstar would object to them abandoning any cat who was hurt, but he ultimately would forget about it because he's stressed enough as it is and he's too paranoid that if he objected to the majority he would be overthrown. Plus, the medics of their clan are rather under-trained and would not be able to help a cat that was seriously injured, if the situation was that desperate. It's an every cat out for themselves world, after all. The only cats that are accepted into the clan are completely healthy ones at least for the current moment.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:57 pm

PikakeClan as a whole is forgiving (part of the whole "we're surviving on a very exposed island in the middle of a whole lot of water we don't got time for that nonsense" thing), so the general consensus would be to help the other cat, enemy or not. They're all in this together or they're not going to survive very long, after all.

Individually, though, some might struggle. Ahi-Pohaku is guarded against those who have crossed him, so he would have his misgivings - because what if it's a ploy? what if he endangers his family? He can't be the fool who brings in unnecessary dangers. 'Elepaio-Mele, too, would give pause - as deputy, she is at the clan's front line of defense (well, after the water and the sharks and the seals and the jellyfish, not to mention the animals on the near side of the bigger island, or any floating debris that might become a hazard, and then there's also the skuas and the jaegers...), so she has to determine quickly if it's a trap or some other hazard to the clan, or if the risk is acceptable to bring closer to home.

As for whether or not it's really happened -- it's not planned. It could, potentially; there are many opportunities for it with the island, but I'm not that far, yet. ^^;
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Silentclan would definitely help the enemy cat immediately. The clan, as a whole, thrives on the misery and suffering of others, whether it is major or minor, physical or mental. The cats of the clan would be very open to helping the enemy cat, but primarily, Amberstar would be the ultimate determining factor of the clan. Silentclan rarely makes enemies, but in the event that this did happen, it would really depend on the severity of what the cat did to cause them to be labeled as an enemy/foe within Silentclan's territory.

Because of this, the final determining factor of how the clan would feel would be ENTIRELY dependent on what the cat had done prior to being injured. If the cat had a mere skirmish with one of the warriors, they would send him on their way after they healed within the den. If they had done something more major, such as repeatedly stealing prey that Silentclan thrives on without joining the clan, or perhaps going as far as to murder one of the cats of Silentclan, they live by the philosophy "eye for an eye", and would most likely either refuse to help the cat, or help him but immediately kick him out to be dealt with in the wild.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 am

Code: Select all
[b]Tell us a bit about your clan's history. What was the first important battle? The first leader? How did a tradition form, and why?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 am

Tell us a bit about your clan's history. What was the first important battle? The first leader? How did a tradition form, and why?

LostClan is a very old clan that has been around for moons, they were a secret at first, so the first battle was a long time from when they started. The first battle was just really a small skirmish, mostly a few injured cats, no major deaths or anything, while the worse battle happened to actually destroy LostClan totally until it was revived by the leader before EclipseStar. The first leader of LostClan was a sturdy built pale she-cat, she had gone from a Kittypet life to being in a clan and becoming exiled to create LostClan, her name was DreamStar and she was often known for her ‘visions’ also a very cryptic cat. The first tradition is actually lost to time when the clan was destroyed, it is unknown and will not be remembered as most of the first cats of lost clan are now gone.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me