CaV - Fanclub - V.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: CaV - Fanclub - V.1

Postby Simonpet » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 pm

@Chamrosh: Come through Black Rock any day! Seanni's super welcoming.

@Peachy: At the moment, I have so many characters in my clan, village, and coven, that I'm finding it difficult for all of them! However, I love writing Rosanth and Predath.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:16 pm

@Simonpet

I only have four. :lol: Hopefully it will continue to be this easy once I get more. For my clan, I'm trying to focus on only two or three at a time and their interaction, but it's just not working. Ironically, I've done more character development and motivation stuff for my clan than for this, but I feel like my villagers are more consistent in their behaviors.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcement

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 am

Hey everyone! I have an announcement to make.

First! I have noticed that in the past the amount of food that was found by patrols would not keep up with the amount of people would get and this would have caused some starvation and deaths. So I messed around with it the past couple of posts and I think that I have found a good number and a *new* system for gatherers. I also changed the amount of items seeds would yield when they grow, however the wilting chances are still the same.

Since all this is still new, please know that there will be more changes in the future. I also changed the rate of 'pets' you can find on a scouting party. It has been increase by 5% so it is now 15% chance to find a random 'pet'.

Second on my list! We have CaV's very first mod! Now I know that we are all used to a certain mod system where they have their own list to reply to. I am changing that up for now. Yep, there is no lists villages for a mod, there is just one master list of all mods. I am trying to keep the activity flowing, even though I can be sluggish on my replies (So sorry) and when the new mod PMed me about being a mod I at first said no, but after much thought I think it might be helpful.

The new system I made for the mod is simple, but if you have any questions or concerns please PM me or voice it here. (Promise I won't bite or anything) Anyways! This should guarantee that there will be a reply every 3-4 days(hopefully) and maybe an increase of how many village posts we get. It is an alternating system, where once I post 3-4 days after another mod will post, 3-4 days after that I will post again and so on. If it reaches its 5th day then the mod will be skipped and a post will be made, eventually continuing the cycle. If the mod misses their turn 5 times consecutively without notice or reason then they will be removed of their mod status.

Now if this system is effective then I will keep it even after we get more villages, also in that case the posts will be every 2-3 days and I will bring on more mods. I am giving fair warning, I will be super picky on who I bring on and if they can post in the similar style that I have been doing. (Yup, sounds jerky. But I want to keep it neat and easy for the members to read)

If this system doesn't seem to be working and it just becomes a mess then I will change it to the standard where each mod will have their own list of villages to reply to.

Without further ado, our new and very first CaV mod is b u n n y h o p!

Something that bunny had brought is a new skin tone pallet! It is a fantasy skin tone so if you wish not to use it, please PM me or voice it here and I will mark it down for you!

Also if you have not done so yet, please let me know if your village is natural only! This includes hair and now skin tones. Another thing is to let me know what kind of species/types of people are in your village so that way we know what to give you in replies.

Please let me know if I misses anything or if you have different pets you would like to add to the front. They would still have to go through me so I can make sure they will not overpower anything. There also cannot be a certain pet that no one else can have in their village because that is unfair to the others, sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:18 am

@ame: That sounds awesome! Black Rock Weyr is a human-only, natural hair (black/brown/blonde/red) and skin (albino/pale white/tan/brown/black) village, of course. Also, for future reference, the only skilled animals that can be found are canines (dog mutts)/felines (cat moggies), birds, gryphhawks (AKA native Pernese birds), runners/draftbeasts (horses), bovines (cow), fire-lizards, and dragons. Another little thing; if anybody ever comes into my village with a dragon, their rank is automatically dragonrider (goldrider for females with gold dragons, dragonrider for everyone else).
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby d o e » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:53 am

I'm very excited to join the team! I hope everyone enjoys my posts and that I can help expand everyone's villages! <3

As for finding more motivation to write for CaV, I feel the same way. This is my fourth create-a-game, and the only one I have so many ideas for. I guess it's because I just write better for humanoids and have so much freedom!
d o e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 am

@Bunny
    Congrats on being picked! I'm sure you'll do well!

@Ame
    I'd like for all the Homo races to be purely natural eyes, as well, but I'm up for any others being less naturally eyed (I'd really appreciate it, if the hooved races could also have yellow-y/orange-y eyes sort of like goats sometimes have in their possible results, but obviously no pressure if that's awkward to set up).
    Also, the Nuudot do lots of body-art, so I'm going to acknowledge non-natural hair-colours, but they would definitely have hair-dye so I'm fine with there being basically whatever colour hair around.
    Would it be possible to opt out of the fantasy palate except with the Nixie (...when I have any)? Personally, I think a lot of the fantasy tones look quite water-y so that'd fit neatly with them being around. I'd also be up for having relatively frequent elves or occasional hulder with them (elves have several different realms within Norse mythology, and so in my head it makes sense for the different realms to result in different sorts of skin ton and that'd be a neat thing to bring in, and treat a bit like the Homo species).
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:30 am

@amethyst14

I'd like natural only, please, although eye color can be pretty much anything. Just wondering, if the villagers decide to let other species in, could I add to my species list? Not right now, just maybe later. Also, would it be alright if I had a species that is not on the list be sent by the ancestors or whatever and have the villagers just not realize that the new person is an elf or something? Again, not right now, but I think it might be interesting at some point.

@Bunny

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do amazing at it.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Hey everyone! I made a village called Nancledra and I'm interested in wondering what you guys think of it?
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Ooh cool! I was annoyed at myself for missing the replies, but if we get replies more often I'm glad. ^^

Also @Ame as you know, I'd like to stay to normal hair colors, and skin colors too please! Eyes can be anything. ^^
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:32 am

How do I handle seeds? Do I put them in the items list? Or do I make a post saying that it was planted and the next few posts I have my gatherer "tend to the farm"?

@Ame - Normal skin tones, eye colors, and hair colors for me as well (there may be future exceptions, but I'd tell you)
Would I also be allowed to change my food? Instead of rice, a Habanero pepper? (what would the size be for that)
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me