★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Ensemble Stars Fanclub ★ [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 pm

wat is dis gaem

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:42 pm

d. frost wrote:wat is dis gaem

see 1st post~
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

i'm pretty friendly, so please feel free to pm
me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 pm

i'm currently recoding the front of the fanclub ovo
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypmic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:01 pm

IM BOUTTA CRY I LOVE ENSTARS
Username: eridanyazawa
Best Boy: oddballs n undead. cant pick just one
Best Unit: undead
Your Dream Card: w e t r e i
Other: i have more ships than i have fingers and toes i pretty much love Everything
Trying to collect ALL rats (No dupes) Please send trades to help me out! Also wanting FR stuff for my pets (FR user is hypmic) :>

Join our Chicken Smoothie Discord Server!
hypmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Eridanyazawa wrote:IM BOUTTA CRY I LOVE ENSTARS
Username: eridanyazawa
Best Boy: oddballs n undead. cant pick just one
Best Unit: undead
Your Dream Card: w e t r e i
Other: i have more ships than i have fingers and toes i pretty much love Everything

HIIII WELCOME LOL I'M CURRENTLY RECODING THE CLUB RN AND THIS CLUB'S SO DED I DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD JOIN-
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Uwah, I guess I'll slide in here. I was a bit on the fence about joining since I'm a very loose fan and lost my game data when transferring my phone (and thus haven't played in so long.) However, I feel bad seeing this so dead when I really do enjoy the game and would love a chance to talk about it and get back into it.

username: 薄桜鬼 (Ah, don't worry about copying & pasting my user though as I go by Nori, so feel free to call me that to avoid the inconvenience of my user. ha ha)
      best boy: Wataru Hibiki and Souma Kanzaki
      best unit: Uh... I'm honestly not sure I have a favorite (as I like individuals more) but I guess I like a few? They are: fine, AKATSUKI, and UNDEAD?
      dream card: (Dance Floor) Wataru Hibiki (like holy crap that bloomed cg had me DEAD), (Magic Recipe) Wataru Hibiki (used to be a huge want when I played which was like ages ago now??), (Hanafuda) Souma Kanzaki (bloomed got me DEAD too), (Flower Dance of Apollo) Souma Kanzaki, and (Paradise of the Sea) Souma Kanzaki (played during this card's release and cried because I never got it so rip). Basically, all 5-star cards of Wataru and Souma because I love them more than life.
      other: I don't think I have much to say other than the revamp looks fantastic! The graphics and coding are fantastic and (in case you're curious) look great even on my screen. (My screen is much smaller than most so often times coding can mess up on my screen so I always give people kudos when things turn out good even on my side. ha ha) Anyway, I would be honored if I could join and maybe get some enstar back into my life, though at this point I'm not sure if I would pick it up again since I would super discouraged after losing all my data. I still love it though. ha ha
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:41 pm

薄桜鬼 wrote:
      Uwah, I guess I'll slide in here. I was a bit on the fence about joining since I'm a very loose fan and lost my game data when transferring my phone (and thus haven't played in so long.) However, I feel bad seeing this so dead when I really do enjoy the game and would love a chance to talk about it and get back into it.

username: 薄桜鬼 (Ah, don't worry about copying & pasting my user though as I go by Nori, so feel free to call me that to avoid the inconvenience of my user. ha ha)
      best boy: Wataru Hibiki and Souma Kanzaki
      best unit: Uh... I'm honestly not sure I have a favorite (as I like individuals more) but I guess I like a few? They are: fine, AKATSUKI, and UNDEAD?
      dream card: (Dance Floor) Wataru Hibiki (like holy crap that bloomed cg had me DEAD), (Magic Recipe) Wataru Hibiki (used to be a huge want when I played which was like ages ago now??), (Hanafuda) Souma Kanzaki (bloomed got me DEAD too), (Flower Dance of Apollo) Souma Kanzaki, and (Paradise of the Sea) Souma Kanzaki (played during this card's release and cried because I never got it so rip). Basically, all 5-star cards of Wataru and Souma because I love them more than life.
      other: I don't think I have much to say other than the revamp looks fantastic! The graphics and coding are fantastic and (in case you're curious) look great even on my screen. (My screen is much smaller than most so often times coding can mess up on my screen so I always give people kudos when things turn out good even on my side. ha ha) Anyway, I would be honored if I could join and maybe get some enstar back into my life, though at this point I'm not sure if I would pick it up again since I would super discouraged after losing all my data. I still love it though. ha ha

aaahhhhh thanks so much for joining!!!! skjsks hopefully you'll be able to pick up the game again and start fresh and re-earn your stuff - enstars is pretty f2p friendly compared to other mobile idol games lol.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 pm

miyuun wrote:aaahhhhh thanks so much for joining!!!! skjsks hopefully you'll be able to pick up the game again and start fresh and re-earn your stuff - enstars is pretty f2p friendly compared to other mobile idol games lol.

That is true. I'm not going to lie, most of my time is spent playing the new utapri game though. I've always been a huge sucker for rhythm games so I get hooked on them real hard... ha ha However, this club just might give me that little push I need to try and get back into enstar. Honestly speaking, I didn't lose much with my data. My luck in that game sucked so much, like, it was kind of painful to watch. LOL
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yusakuna » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:54 pm

i feel you so much. rngseus hates me and i only pulled 5* from guaranteed 5* boxes during anniversaries or special events. most of my 5* were points 5* from events and i've never legitimately pulled a scout 5* without any special boost or anything like that ;o;

and i remember scouting for a 5* ritsu on his birthday and blew like 810+ dia on him only to not have any luck in getting anything while people on youtube and twitter got super lucky

i haven't been playing enstars much actually, mostly because of lack of motivation and me getting bored of doing produce lessons... but recently there's been another collaboration event with ensemble stars and last period so i'm using that as a way to motivate me to play more and earn more diamonds so i can go scout for ritsu in the upcoming anniversary event that's coming up in about a month from now ^^;;
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
COME AROUND
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━Image
BAD BOY DOWN
╔════════════════════╗
idols ★ kpop ★ anime

me whenever you want~

╚════════════════════╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
yusakuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 pm

miyuun wrote:-snip-

Yeah, I think I could only manage to get 4-stars on my own but on top of that, I never had the motivation to rank well so I could never get any 5-stars from events either. It kind of bummed me out and was part of why I was kind of okay with not playing once I lost my data since prior to losing it, I already had minimal motivation to play.

It's also like a huge bummer that most of the cards I want super badly were event ones I can't get any more so I'm like welp
      and I just wallow in my sorrows looking at the cards I would want if I played. So, yeah, I'm like super iffy about playing again for so many reasons, biggest ones being the things I want but can't ever get anymore. : | Though I can't say I know the game well anymore,
      that was at least the case ages ago. Uh, not sure if things have changed... Other than the addition of units/people, I don't think I know a single thing about the game now. ha ha

I forgot the anniversary is supposed to come up soon, though. Hm, it would probably be good to get back into the game prior to that so I could save up...? Honestly, I've always missed the anniversary stuff on enstars. Actually, I've always missed anything I would have liked to have been active for, thinking about it. LOL No wonder I'm so sour when it comes to playing, my timing has always been poor at the best. ha ha Maybe the club here could help me know when things are happening and I could actually be active when it matters. orz
i'm long gone from here
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me