۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby song&storm » Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Username: mitochondrial eve
Have you read my rules? yep!
What video game consoles do you own? PS, Gameboy (I feel old haha), PC, PSP, DS
Name some games that you own: I love games, but I don't actually own a lot of games haha. But I do have Minecraft, two versions of Pokemon, a Professor Layton game, and a lot of older-timey games.
What type of games do you like playing? I prefer story oriented games from/like Telltale games and the Bioshock games.
Got a favorite video game? The Last of Us. Its a beautiful game.
Who's your favorite game character? Its a tie between Elizabeth from Bioshock and Ellie from The Last of Us!!
Anything else you want to add? You guys should check out The Game Theorists channel on youtube--they're amazing at analyzing and concocting mindblowing theories. It's worth a look!
🌙🌺 Art Shop 🌺🌙
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Sun May 03, 2015 3:02 pm

Username: i lost my shoe ♪, I intent on changing my username to something WoW-y in the near future, and you can check my profile for previous usernames c:
Have you read my rules? Yes! ono
What video game consoles do you own? The old Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox Kinect, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gamecube, and I should probably stop listing them now because I have a ton xD
Name some games that you own: Various LEGO games, Borderlands 1 and 2, I believe all the Halos, etc etc.
What type of games do you like playing? I've had a recent liking to RPGs, but I do have a taste for some horror and action, I'm really not picky ^^
Got a favorite video game? At the moment I've got a huge liking for WoW, but I'm a huge nerd for FNaF and Pokemon, SPORE is up there too. I have a huge pool of favorite games ono
Who's your favorite game character? uhhh I'm really not sure, I think I like too many characters in games xDD
Anything else you want to add? nope!
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borri » Sat May 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Username: borri, may change to a tlou themed username :>

Have you read my rules? yes !

What video game consoles do you own? xbox 360, xbox one, ps3, ps2, PC, and various handhelds. i also have an old N64 somewhere.

Name some games that you own: oh boy where do i start?? tlou, twdg, twau, skyrim, rdr, gtav, tomb raider, life is strange, pokemon, harvest moon, rune factory, rayman legends + origins, minecraft, okami, okamiden, dying light, borderlands, beseige, dark souls, assassins creed, demon souls, dragons dogma, destiny, gears of war, halo, bioshock, and a lot more. let's just say my family is made up of gamers.

What type of games do you like playing? i like adventure rpgs, desicion based games, platformers, open-world, zombie games... i like almost anything except first-person shooters like CoD and battlefield.

Got a favorite video game? definitely!! i'd have to say my top faves are tlou, rdr, and twdg. i basically like games that make me cry.

Who's your favorite game character? my favorites are ellie, clem, and john marston!! john marston is my husband.

Anything else you want to add? i just really love gaming and none of my irl friends are gamers!! :0
how does it feel being a juvenile delinquent?
she+her| punk leftist
borri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:49 am

oh dear i'm so sorry for taking so long to get to this ;D;

you all are accepted
also GhostCarver is accepted as they pmed me their form a while back too
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Nature » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:16 am

Username: Rin~Kagamine
Have you read my rules? Yes.
What video game consoles do you own? 3ds, Wii, Wii U, N64, NES, PS3, Xbox 360 (rarely play it), Ds lite
Name some games that you own: Animal crossing, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Halo, Hatsune Miku diva F 2nd
What type of games do you like playing? Fighting/action, adventure, platforms, and shooters.
Got a favorite video game? Super Smash bros for 3ds/Wii U!
Who's your favorite game character? Dark Pit!
Anything else you want to add? Nope.
Dark Nature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:37 pm

accepted

if i don't reply for a long time i apologize ;u; i've been really distracted and stuff lately and i'll do my best to keep an eye on this more
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nitro Indigo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 am

Mother 1 has been released in English as EarthBound Beginnings! Should I play it?
Greetings, citizens of the internet! You can call me Nitro Indigo, and I want to be identified by what I do, not what I am. I like Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Klonoa, among other things. I also have a YouTube channel.
Nitro Indigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 am

Username:
street soldier.
(previous usernames are insedovah, Rotmulaag and bramblekit123
I'm thinking of changing my username to something SOAD related. Haven't decided yet.)

Have you read my rules?
Yes c:

What video game consoles do you own?
I own an xbox, an xbox 360, a DSi, a 3DS and a Wii.
The Wii's in the cupboard somewhere, though.

Name some games that you own:
this isn't all of them

Xbox/Xbox 360:

Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind, Halo 1/2, Assassin's Creed 1/2, Rayman: Origins, Guitar Hero: World Tour, GH5, GH: Aerosmith, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Rocksmith

DS/3DS:
Nintendogs + Cats (golden retriever), Mario & Sonic 2012, MarioKart 7, MarioKart DS, Nintendogs, New Super Mario Bros, Sonic Rush Adventure

Wii:
Sonic Unleashed, MarioKart Wii, Sonic Colours, Mario & Sonic 2008/Winter, some random golf/darts games my dad had, a random shooter my dad had

What type of games do you like playing?
I love fantasy/adventure/RPG kind of games, like Skyrim. The Witcher 3 looks pretty cool, and I really hope TES 6 comes out soonish xD (it'll be a while since it was Fallout 4 that got announced at E3 :c)

I also love the Guitar Hero series, and I'm collecting GH games. I haven't got very far, right enough, but there are never any in the shop xD I've been looking for GH: Metallica for a while now.

Got a favorite video game?
Skyrim, definitely. I must have at least 150 hours in that game; I had 110 when I last checked and that was a while ago. I don't care if the graphics are a bit outdated and it glitches a lot, I never got many glitches in my game and I don't care too much for graphics. Sure, it's a good experience if a game has good graphics, but I'm still sitting trying to beat Morrowind xD I love the dragons in Skyrim, and the beast races, and the soundtracks! I love the soundtracks. I usually make my TES characters Khajiit or Argonian (currently have about four of each, maybe five). I also love the freedom of the game; there was so much to do! I still haven't gotten the DLCs yet, but I really want to. Dragonborn looks like fun.

Who's your favorite game character?
I don't know... Probably Cicero from Skyrim, actually, because he's so different from the rest of the game. You've got a game with soul-eating dragons, tribal cults who kill anything on sight and a civil war raging and then you find an insane jester in the middle of the assassin guild questline! He was a good laugh. I still have him as my follower on one of my characters :)

Anything else you want to add?
I sometimes play GH: Warriors of Rock on my mum's boyfriend's PS3, and I used to sometimes play Black Ops 2 with my brother on the playstation, but I'm not a big fan of CoD. My brother's too easy to beat and he always rages at you. It's funny though xD
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exorcism » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:45 am

I'm actually an old member but I'll just post this again anyway, haha.

Username: Hannibal
Have you read my rules? Yeppers! c:
What video game consoles do you own? Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
Name some games that you own: Dishonored (BAE), all Halos (ALSO BAE), Skyrim, Gotham City Imposters, Fusion Frenzy, Silent Hill: The Room, etc.
What type of games do you like playing? Horror, First Person Shooters, and Action.
Got a favorite video game? DISHONORED. (also Halo omg)
Who's your favorite game character? the Master Chief or Emily Kaldwin
Anything else you want to add? I AM SUPER READY FOR DISHONORED 2. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE READY. HALO 5 LOOKS GREAT. SAVE ME.
┌────────────────────────┐

i'm exo! i mostly just lurk
here. i'm a huge fan of all
things spooky and fantasy!

wake from a dream
wherexixwasxstuck
losing .xmy.x teeth

└────────────────────────┘
exorcism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxPhoenixFirexX » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:36 am

Username: XxPhoenixFirexX
Have you read my rules? Yes
What video game consoles do you own? A Wii, 3DS, DSi, PS3, PSP, iPad, iPhone, iPod, and another iPhone.
Name some games that you own: Too many. Some are LoZ: Skyward Sword, LoZ: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 1& 2, Skyrim, LBP 1,2,3, Minecraft, Terraria, and so on and so forth.
What type of games do you like playing? I don't really know, but maybe action, adventure, and survival.
Got a favorite video game? Tie between LoZ: Skyward Sword and Skyrim.
Who's your favorite game character? I can't choose!
Anything else you want to add? I love pizza, so if you pop on by for a chat, bring some Coco-Cola and Papa John's Cheese Pizza.
Image Fan of both, HALP ME
Find me on Wajas! http://www.wajas.com/Home.php
I'm off hiatus now! Send on over any questions, comments, and concerns!
XxPhoenixFirexX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me