|☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg117

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you prefer manga or anime?

Anime
33%
Manga
10%
Both
57%

Total votes : 1133

Re: |☁ Anime & Manga Club ☁ | Dress up Competition RESULT pg

Postby Artwork-Is-Key » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 am

Hey guys. I'm trying to find a specific anime and I'm unsure how to find it now. I'll try to explain it as best I can:

School Setting...or town setting with characters still in high school
Main character is female with long brone/black hair. She is strong..either through voice or through muscles. Not sure which
Title of anime may be her name
I believe that she may be gaining friends through the show and may be working on a club
the main character might have a sword? or a stick? I'm not sure why?
gang??????
May be funny but I dont remember it being cutesy..

no it is not clannad. LOL

I do not remember much at all but any help would be awesome because I remember loving this anime.

DEVIANTARTARTFIGHTTOYHOUSE
FURVILLAAYWASDAPPERVOLK

▪ DISCORD: artworkiskey ▪
ImageImageImage

My UMA: Rafficorns!

I am known as Artwork-Is-Key and Keyoto-TheFox (With and without dashes). Most of the time, unless otherwise said, both names mean me. :3
Artwork-Is-Key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwikweenie » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:45 am

Keyoto-TheFox wrote:Hey guys. I'm trying to find a specific anime and I'm unsure how to find it now. I'll try to explain it as best I can:

School Setting...or town setting with characters still in high school
Main character is female with long brone/black hair. She is strong..either through voice or through muscles. Not sure which
Title of anime may be her name
I believe that she may be gaining friends through the show and may be working on a club
the main character might have a sword? or a stick? I'm not sure why?
gang??????
May be funny but I dont remember it being cutesy..

no it is not clannad. LOL

I do not remember much at all but any help would be awesome because I remember loving this anime.

the only thing that comes to mind is the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, but I kinda doubt that's it. sorry! hope you find it!

last night I watched a silent voice and your name back to back and....goodness what beautiful films! so feelsy and I definitely cried a few times. I watched it with some buds on rabb.it and it was quite an experience, d'aw. so good!!
kiwi | she/her | trade me!
previously chargebolt !!
kiwikweenie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:19 pm

Still trying to catch up, but apparently things went down in e9 of banana fish.

...I knew what happened, but seeing it animated is heartbreaking ;.;
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 am

So sad.

Anyone else have that "fear" of when an anime ends. It makes me so sad to know that I won't be watching the characters anymore.
;v; Sad just talking about i

Edit;
Here is my form!
Username: -kazan-
Nickname: kaz
Favorite Anime: Bungou Stray Dogs
Favorite Manga: I don''t have a favorite!
Any Questions? (Optional):

I have too many. Mainly, why do sad animes exist? Lol i watched Your Lie in April and was very depressed for like a week after.
Another, why do a lot of animes have to stop at a cliffhanger or a not-so-satisfying ending? I was extremely sad about the way Mekaku City Actors ended because it didn't sit right. Yes, I know I can go get a manga for most, but I wish the producers would at least somewhat finish it?? If that makes any sense
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opalite » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 pm

@-kazan- yessss bungou stray dogs is one of my favourite series at the moment!! I'm hanging out for Nov 1 so I can watch Dead Apple on crunchyroll (although it's right in the middle of my final exam season fhjds)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sta - hall of mirrors
from the game tone sphere
signature template credit
watch hall of mirrors it's good

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
hi!!!!!!
please trade
with me!
or talk to
me about
rhythm games
(especially
mobile games)
♬♪♫

xxxxxxxx

opalite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:16 pm

aerterrno amora wrote:@nuvola yes!! Mushi-shi is seriously one of the most beautiful shows out there (I haven't finished it yet because it keeps making me cry dhfjksh)

I know it’s seriously been forever since this was posted, but I’ve been taking
      consistent breaks from this site, so I never see anything on time. 😪
      but! mushishi is one of the most beautiful shows I’ve ever seen, and that’s not
      just talking about anime either. it gives us a view into this world, at these cre-
      atures that control the world. it gives a glimpse of this man’s life, and of how
      the world is affected by the power of these things and it’s so! amazing! becau-
      se it resembles our world so much. well. aside from all the magic-esque moves
      going on within it. sort of? unless it would be more fitting to call it paranormal.
      hdejjdjsn. EITHER WAY. It’s the best anime hands down. it’s a masterpiece and
      I’m so deeply in love with it.

I would reccomend watch the second season first, because that one delves a bit
      more into the premise of the show than the first one does (because the first sea-
      son, you’re following Ginko around. While in the second, you see a bit more into
      the lives of those he helps rather than focusing more on him. if that makes any s-
      ense?) but it may actually be MORE emotional, so I don’t know. jdjsjdks it’s super
      hard to watch sometimes tho because it’s just hhhhh

ANYWAY I LOVE MUSHISHI.

also. my recent obsession (yet again) is pokemon, specifically black and white. I
      would say all of gen 5 except I don’t care for BW2, but that’s probably because I
      fell too much in love with the relationship that was formed between N and the p
      rotagonist. 😬 it’s just too difficult for me to get to know Nate and Rosa because
      Touya and Touko are my loves. I’m just sitting here hoping and wishing for a 3D r-
      emakw of the games tho, because I wanna see the cuties in 3D and also??? Why c-
      an’t we get a movie for them without Ash??,? Just. A movie that focuses on the ga-
      me and the canon characters like PLS I’ve had enough of Ash, just give me N. And
      Touya and Touko and Bianca and Cheren !!!!!!
Imagexx Imagexx Imagexx Image
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘;
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
███████████
hi! call me nuvola or momo ♥️
adult. libra. wildlife eco. she/her
my bees. vault. ruin

- -- ─────────────── -- -
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead acc » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:20 am

Username: akito!
Nickname: i go by kito. ^^
Favorite Anime: heh, my favorite would have to be assassination classroom.
Favorite Manga: i don't read lots of manga but i'd have to say the kakegurui manga!
i found out about it by watching the short anime adaptation
on netflix (which was also really good)!

hello everyone! ^^' i'm kito, i'm always looking for anime and manga recommendations,
so i thought i'd join. you can find out about my favorite anime on my interests section!
dead acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:00 am

Rinovo wrote:

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING BANANA FISH? It's so underappreciated from what I've seen. Idk though, I've been avoiding it on Tumblr like the plague because I'm afraid to see what the fandom is like.
Ugh, I know what's going to happen because of the manga but I'm still so not ready. I really can't wait for my favorite character to show up though.

Edit: also, is anyone gonna cosplay an anime character for Halloween?
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i have 10 toes » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:53 pm

maninkari wrote:
Rinovo wrote:

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY WATCHING BANANA FISH? It's so underappreciated from what I've seen. Idk though, I've been avoiding it on Tumblr like the plague because I'm afraid to see what the fandom is like.
Ugh, I know what's going to happen because of the manga but I'm still so not ready. I really can't wait for my favorite character to show up though.

I won't be cosplaying for Halloween, because Halloween isn't really a big thing here. But there's a convention around here that's happening on October 6th! I'm sewing a Mikan Tsumiki cosplay for it!

I've watched a bit of banana fish, and will probably binge it when the full series is out. From what I've seen, my favourite is Shorter but... I know what happens in Episode 9, and there's 15 more after that.
The fandom seems to be almost the same as the Yuri!! On Ice fandom. In both good ways and bad.
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╔══════════════════════╗

my name is molly and i love dedue. tifa is cool.

╚══════════════════════╝
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
i have 10 toes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maninkari » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:29 am

i have 10 toes wrote:
maninkari wrote:
Rinovo wrote:

I won't be cosplaying for Halloween, because Halloween isn't really a big thing here. But there's a convention around here that's happening on October 6th! I'm sewing a Mikan Tsumiki cosplay for it!

I've watched a bit of banana fish, and will probably binge it when the full series is out. From what I've seen, my favourite is Shorter but... I know what happens in Episode 9, and there's 15 more after that.
The fandom seems to be almost the same as the Yuri!! On Ice fandom. In both good ways and bad.

That's really cool! I hope you have fun at that con ^^

Oof, being an LGBT figure skater I meet A LOT of YOI fans. Usually its a fun conversation starter, and I like that some people found out they have a passion for skating from it, but theres also been a few... uncomfortable interactions here and there. All fandoms have their good and bad fans, but it seems like shows with LGBT main couples especially get some immature fans.
heck
maninkari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me