Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby SandSpider » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:46 am

@Stardust Cowboy- ooo goodluck getting trades, your kalons are so super pretty!
aethullie- Your arts so nice!! I would buy but I’m also desperately saving up for the cs shop’s opening
KVShadow- I can barely even grow a Kalon but goodluck with your myo!!

Hey guys! I posted kind of recently so sorry about that bUt I’ll make sure this is short

Anyways, I’m looking for an uncommon myo! It only needs to be 1 uncommon trait, anything above that works too though.
I’m willing to trade the kal below for one, she’s rare so hopefully I can get some offers, and she has a growth I can get approved if you want it, but if not that’s cool too.
You can also feel free to offer actual kalons if you want, but the myo would be an auto

(If I get an offer i’ll edit this post to avoid confusion)
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 am

@ Shep The Dog- Beckett is so darling! I love their color palette and design!
@ my.chai- good luck finding good trade offers! They're a cutie!
@ Brackensnake- That comic is literally me rn! XD

Hey fanclub!
first off I'd like to point out that I am super exited about the C$ store opening!
I'm now frantically searching for C$ and have a custom Hyena shop open!
(I hope it's alright to advertize that here? I'ts still kinda on the topic of Kals because that's what I need the C$ for...)
I can also make some bad sketches for like 1C$ each?
I dunno man I'm desperate.

Anyways I'm looking to grow Alcatraz!
I'd like to edit his tail to be similar to his hair, kinda like this? I can offer some rares!

That's pretty much all for now, sorry if it was boring!
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wishbone! » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 am

Hi fanclub! Spooky season approaches us quickly and I'm lovin it!!! I hope you're all enjoying the transition as the world shifts beautifully into another stage of life. I'm kinda makin a fun transition too! Later this month I'll be moving out of my current house that I barely actually live at and finally getting my driver's license :'D I will be.... unstoppable....

Also I think it's kinda interesting that every time I come to post, there's always a huge gap of months where I just have been silent. You'd think that maybe an extrovert wouldn't be so reclusive but you would be WRONG. Replies can be found at the bottom!

Now, on to what I'm really here for 😎

I'm prioritizing USD, but points and C$ are also very appreciated! I'm also willing to accept FR treasure/gems and potentially art trade things?? Idk, we can work something out. My base price will probably hover around $10 (or equivalent) but obviously more edits/design complexities would be more expensive.

I'm opening up 5 slots for now, but they're not FCFS. I'll accept offers that I feel will be completed exceptionally and also beefing up your offer with more cash/points/etc. wouldn't hurt

1. alluvium
2. LivingLethal
3. Stephaaa
4. iBrevity
5. [reserved]

Click the stack of kalons below to visit my sta.sh portfolio of growths, transfers, edits, and relines!

@ArcticWaterDrake: Congratulations on your first kalon!! What a cutie, too. Such a soft design to go along with the softest personality!

@Baylin: Wow, V.1? Welcome back to the land of the living lmao. I know it's along shot that people actually read through the replies sometimes, but I could totally help you out with that growth if you're still looking for assistance! That artwork is really cute; thanks for introducing me to a new artist!

@Shep the Dog: I'm still figuring out how to use toyhouse 😩 I think I get too hung up on the details before I get the basics down. Your AUs are rad though! I really like how the personalities of your kals really mesh with their setting. Beckett is probably my favorite from this post based on her very cute, positive character!!

@sapphirelion: Wow, that's quite the bunch of examples! I hope I can build my portfolio up like yours :'^) Good luck with those bribe commissions!

@my.chai: Oh, I adore that kit green! The simplistic design w/ the little freckles and plant markings.... 👌😱 Splendid.

@Brackensnake: Welcome to the fanclub!! We're glad to have you c: We're also very glad to have your memes because that is EXCELLENT!!!!

@KVShadow: Ooh an anime bunny-eared kal! Sounds like something that might be right up Schnuffel's alley. And you have really lovely art!! I hope you find what you're looking for! I'm not very experienced with MYOs or else I might offer.

@aethillie: aaAAAAH YOUR ART IS ADORABLE!! I might.... have to get some of those little crayon headshots 👀👀

@Stardust Cowboy: What a pretty bunch of kalons!! I really hope you find some good offers because there are a lot of handsome designs in there.

@SandSpider: You and me both, bud u_u Hopefully with the CS shop opening soon, there will be a lot more in circulation! Such a gorgeous little kitto, I love their color scheme and horns. Good luck finding offers!

@waterglow: Oh dude those sketches are hilarious!! I'm definitely going to order some from you :3c
Last edited by wishbone! on Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:11 am

Hello once more friends! (Can I keep calling you that? I'm going to say it either way >:D)

replies wrote:@waterglow Good luck finding someone to grow that kid! I'm sure he'll be beautiful!
@Stardust cowboy Good luck with trades :)
@Sandspider That baby is gorgeous!! Good luck trading her, I'm sure it won't be hard with that cute face!
@Aethille Your art is beautiful!

I hope it is okay to post an advertisement, I know I hinted at relationships for my new kalon before but I'm not really sure how the rule works exactly so pm me if you want me to change it!

So I just made a growth for Daves, here he is! It needs approval, but I'm here to ask you something else.

Since I am now confident in my skills editing kalon lines, I'm going to open up commissions for growths! Only 2 slots though. I would mostly like C$ but rare+ pets are okay too! Please only simple designs though, I'll put examples of what's too complicated. For examples of my kalons/art check my gallery!

Prices are varying based on design but it should be around 25-75 C$ or 1-2 store pets! I hope this is not too high but I feel it is fair.

Example of something I could do anotha one

Example of something too complicated

Please do not take personally if I decline your offer because the design is too complicated.

I'm still super happy about my new kal baby! If you have any readopts, please tell me about them! Thanks and have a great day!
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:36 am

-snip-

[deleting all my old posts]
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quillington » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:51 pm

@ArcticWaterDrake:: Congrats on your first kalon!
I'm really happy to see you already flushed
out his personality. I can't say I share his
love for milk though haha.
@booshweasel:: Congrats on reaching 100 art pieces
on Cassidy! I really like the character
idea of Fenix. Almost using signs to
express feelings rather than words.

@!~Phillip~!:: Good luck on finding trades
T w e x i a:: Both of those kalons are very cute.
I'm glad you found some matches
Baylin:: Oooh, I love casper's hair!
Congrats on the two new kalons
Shep The Dog::I wish my TH was organized lol. Its an absolute mess
right now aa.The art you got is wonderful!
sapphirelion:: Good luck on finding some C$
my.chai:: Good luck finding what you need
Brackensnake:: Lol yes, its very true. Even the
trading threads are all looking for C$ haha.
I'm very fortunate to have as much as I have.

KVShadow:: Good luck getting an MYO. I might
start picking up MYOs again in the future.
aethillie::Oooh, I absolutely love your style!
Very cute, good luck
Stardust Cowboy:: Good luck on finding trades
SandSpider::Good luck finding a trade!
waterglow::Those hyenas are adorable! I think I'll nab one.
plantfood::Good luck getting commissions
ArcticWaterDrake::That growth looks nice. The lines are a little
thick but you draw super well!
【Wildfire】::Oh wow those designs are incredible.
Good luck getting artist position!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I haven't step foot into CS for over 2 years. It's been... a while. I'm curious if the faces I remember anymore are still around. I used to do a TON of MYOs and growths for people back in the day. In fact, I did so many I burnt out for a while. I mostly do pixel animations (or just pixels) as well as Kalon art. I'll be doing some free art for people so keep an eye out for me! PM me if you do remember me and want to chat. I have a feeling this community has mixed opinions on me though as I left with no notice.

Glad to be back! I hope to have a post with art and stuff of my Kalons ors other people's kalons soon enough. Maybe will do some MYOs in the future idk.
Quillington Quill#6099
---------------
DM me here or on Discord
Hit me up if you play Dota
||Kalons||Plumes||
I help find Dec 18th Pets!
Quillington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:39 pm

im going 2 a rock n mineral, ,, convention 2morrow
    in like 7 hours n ofc im still awake so yeehaw
    wish me gl boys

as always i refuse 2 proofread u cant hold me accountable for typos
replies wrote:
      [ page 601 ]
    @ aethillie — aeth ur art so cute , ,, ur sparkly eyes? delicious. and i love ur crayon style ! ! c$ grind solidarity, gl !!
    @
    Stardust Cowboy & SandSpider — gl trading ! !
    @
    waterglow — gl in ur c$ grind man ! ! i i love me some goofy doodles, those r great laughs , and gl finding a growth artist ! !
    @
    plantfood — y es s spooky season is alr here if u ask retail laughs. have fun moving ++ getting ur driver's license, that's lit ! ! gl w comms, ur edits r hella cute ! i love the hair u did for savannah uwucry
    @
    ArcticWaterDrake — o heck yea, gl w comms ! ! that kal cute b, im glad u've gained some confident in ur art ! ! that's all it takes bro
    @
    【Wildfire】 — o man, im rlly sorry abt ur cat, i hope w time u feel better ♡ the springbok entry is p rad, theyre such pretty animals , , gl w comms ! !
    @
    Quillington — welcome back to our own good christian neighborhood my guy, i cant say i remember u but i think i paid much less attention to the community 2 years ago ,, good to have u !

kal trades wrote:

taking offers on ;
     >
    event kal

> cant trade the kit until 9/19
    > offer w/e but bls only premades ( kits r fine ! )
    >
    pls include "trade" somewhere in the pm subject so it goes into the right folder ty

> if u wanna be spicy u can put ur fav word or something wild in the subject too
    > for differentiating pms but also bc it's fun to see what people say laughs

> feel free to remind me if it's been 3+ days w/o reply !

item trades wrote:

taking offers on ;
     > just a
    rare eye edit ! ( in event bank uwu )

looking for ;
     > general rare Or horn edit Or a couple ucs would be ok too

artshop wrote:

yes   i   come     bearing     the     same     news       everyone     else
    is   and  it's   that   I've     Got   An   Artshop   !   which     ofc   has
    been     around     for     awhile     but     !   since       the c$ shop is
    coming       up       we're       looking     for     some     extra     traction
    it's a joint shop w fern ( bite sized kuiper / nekoma's
    lion ) she does feral, i do human !
    check us out if u will, examples on the
    thread ! ♡

mghhg blacks out

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:54 am

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒯𝑜 𝒜𝓁𝓁...

This is just a overview of what my post is going
to contain along with my Replies! Feel free to
read this and get an idea what it is and rather
what I have to say is going to peak your interest!

- Breeding -

- 𝑅𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 -

@ nosebleeds shinya is lovely I wish I
had something to trade for them!
@ rainichi I love your Kalon I wish I
had something to trade for them!
( To many awesome Kalons for Trade )
@ plantfood Your Growths are lovely!
I love how you do hair!
@ waterglow Good luck on finding
someone to grow your babe!
@ SandSpider Good luck on your
trade! Neat Kalon!

- 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 -

I am looking for a couple of breedings, I am currently off Cooldown and have a couple of diffrent Kalons I would love to have a breeding done! Some, I am going to be more picky about then others! So I do apologize in advance for that!

Faline
For her this will be her last breeding so I would like to find someone that can compliment her design and I would like first pick on this litter

Alice
I have yet to breed Alice so we can figure out kits when they come I am looking for something unique that still will match her nicely design wise

Merick
Last breeding for him as well! Would like someone with a rare trade or artless matching rare trait ( horns )

Amathea
Last breeding for Her as well! Would like someone with a rare trade or artless matching rare trait ( horns )

Peter
Looking for cool colors and darker colors

Celestia
Just looking for something that matches this is her first breeding!

Ariel
Going to be very picky and I have a Rare and under Auto Pass For her so I would love first pick on her babes.
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KVShadow » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:46 am

Reply's
@ Stardust Cowboy
Thanks for the offer but I picked to do a different kind of myo then bunny ears. I do hope to get a bunny-eared kal someday though! Also good luck with those trades.
@ waterglow
Good luck on finding a growth artist. I know they can be a pain
@ plantfood
Have fun doing those growths. They can be fun!

I need help with finishing this guys design!
I can't seem to think of anything for him ;~;
I can pay in art and pets.
I only have 185 points on DA but I can offer those for payment with too!
Just your demisexual friend who likes to bite :>
Kalon'sToyhouse
• Jaeger (NyxIsKris)#4555 • Image
KVShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:30 am

@KVShadow What a cool dude !! Can't wait to see them finished ; o;

~Soul~ You have some gorgeous kalons omg,,,big heart eyes at Ariel ; U; Goodluck finding a breeding partner !!

@nosebleeds Goodluck trading you have some really cute kiddos !!!

Sorry for the super short post but I'm in a hurry lol and last time I did a big post so,,,Shhh

Looking for Breeding !

I am off CD and would love to pull a ticket together with someone !!
I am looking for something very specific so !
If you have a common/Standard kid you hadn't planned on using in a breeding ever HMU
I am looking to do a breeding between one of my kids and one of (yours) to readopt out their NB to nonowners
No items needed, if you are interested hmu ; U; and we can plan something !!

Looking for trades!

I've been very meh lately so ignoring all tags feel free to offer on any of my kiddos besides Juliette

CLICK HERE

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me