Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ArcticWaterDrake » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

Hello again friends! I'm happy to say I've received my 3rd hm! I'm 30% of the way to my goal of a standard MYO :)

Also, I've been making some artist search entries lately! Here's the two I've done so far. Honestly, I'm not proud of the first, but I think the second turned out great! The second is up for claims if anyone has an unlimited rare MYO. Here they are:

kinda ew but the hair is nice!

Pretty girl

replies wrote:@Kurai. Those headshots are adorable! I would request one, but I don't have any kals yet qwq Good luck with them though!
@LivingLethal Those are beautiful kits! I would totally grow them if I had the skills haha
@ajohanna Congrats on winning the standard MYO!! That kal is beautiful, and so are your headshots!
@Kiaa Congrats on getting that growth. What a sweet kal!
ArcticWaterDrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:20 pm

hello everybody!
☼ ✿ ☼ ✿ ☼

[[image heavy post]]

--personal
greetings everyone, I hope you're all doing well! apparently it's supposed to be spring here, but we're still getting a lot of rainy weather (our blind dog is not happy about that) but I always welcome any kind of rain before the warm seasons come. speaking of water and such, our hot water has been bust for almost a week now so,, electricians pls find time to come and fix it we're tired of having to boil a jug whenever we need hot water :')

in more positive news I saw the new lion king film and !! cried a lot !! it was v v good and I'm very excited to buy it when it comes out. also very excited to watch the new steven universe movie later today !! most likely more tears incoming !! which is great because I can use them to cleanse my face. I'm rereading the warriors series too (or at least trying to, if I can snag them before anyone else when they get returned to the library) so even though I told myself I'd knuckle down and work on my fantasy au details I've just been,, making more cat characters and considering starting up some sort of cat adopt page. welp

--advertisements
I'm still taking YKH commissions on these lines (or if you don't want them on these lines, I have other headshot examples here and here). or just in general if you want a headshot of a character, kal or not, I'm definitely interested. mainly looking for da points (100-ish as a base price, more depending on complexity? but will look at cs offers). need all the points I can get to try and pay for the hot water to be fixed :')

--introductions
this is Nikaire! (pronounced nik-eye-reh). he's placed in my fantasy au and is friends with Oberon, my apprentice astronomer. Nik's biggest problem is focusing too much on the future instead of the present, and often worries what he'll do in his life, and the kind of position he'll have within the city. Oberon is a good influence on him, and makes sure he takes time to enjoy being a kid and have fun while doing it

this is Ollie! I really didn't expect to win this gorgeous little lad, so it was such a surprise to see that I'd won. he's a shy thing, working part time at a cafe while still attending high school. he loves singing and playing acoustic guitar, and is slowly plucking up the courage to perform more at open mic nights

this is Percivan! he's in my fantasy au, and works at a magic academy as a potions teacher. he doesn't actually have any actual magical abilities of his own, unlike his older twin brothers (who are yet to be made), but the desire to keep a bond with them and experience something close to what they have led him into the field of potion making. he's still bittersweet about not having powers of his own, but he is thankful to have the job that he has

oh my gosh I'm so incredibly excited about these two my boys Juno and Shannon - literally my first and second kals - finally got their nursery ticket accepted, and this is the gorgeous result!! ahh!! I literally couldn't ask for anything better, they're both absolutely perfect. the top one is Athena, who's a bit of a bookworm and the more responsible twin, while Jasmine on the bottom is more of a spunky little lady who doesn't mind getting up to a bit of mischief and dragging her sister along with her

finally, we have my new beefy pirate babey! massive thank you to sun struck and aey for helping out with the claim and approval process. his name is Atreus Tiberius Ariti, he has his own ship and crew, and is very dedicated to turning around the bad name that other pirates have been given over the years. he's focused on helping them get into more legal trading roles, and to stay away from black markets in favor of more respectable business practices. he's a friendly, approachable man, who has a big soft spot for children and his husband (who is also yet to be made)

--replies
@ArcticWaterDrake; congrats on getting your third hm! I used mine to get Atreus (he was absolutely worth it), so now I've gotta save them up again to finish my uncommon myo that I started awhile ago ^^' just keep it up, and eventually you'll get enough for that standard myo! it's always super exciting, being able to make a new kal c:
@Lucrezia; good luck with those trades! they're all cuties (especially that second one) so I'm sure you'll get a lot of offers cx
@yen.; I hope school is going okay for you! I get what you mean, I was always tired but I kinda liked having the routine as well. good luck with all of those trades and breedings too! those designs are super cool too, that legendary bab is gorgeous, so I hope somebody can claim them~
@LivingLethal; good luck on getting those growths! I've got a lot of kids that need to be grown, but I'll probably be advertising for those next time, considering how long this post has been already ^^'
@Missing✖; good luck with the revamp comp! I'm sure you'll get some wonderful entries c:
@.River.; good luck with trading! they have a lovely palette and aesthetic, so I'm sure they'll get a lot of offers~
@Kurai; goodness, those headshots are adorable!! you're art is so cute!! I'm sure you'll get tons of requests, and I might just have to send one in myself ;v;
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am

i’m putting my kal up for trade! pm me
for details and the kal im trading !! fcfs
when i find one i like. i like mostly any
designs , fluff steals my heart!

repiles
@SulhouetteStation
ollie is such a cutie! i love how
he is a shy lil guy! i can’t wait
to see how you develop him and
to learn more about this good lad.

@ArcticWaterDrake
congrats man! not ugly at all just true beauty 💕💕✨✨
i love them sm! keep me posted on them because i
would love to see their character development !

@yen.
i have a kal for trade also ! pm me and we
can talk about it. you sure have some beauties
in their !!!

@.River.
man is she beautiful ! i love her so so much!
although you probably wouldn’t be interested
in my kal. pm me for details though :0

@Mini-Yoongi
ahh i hope you can get your hands on
a kal soon! 💕💖

@sun struck
those kits are heccin precious !!!!
congrats

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:55 am

Hey Everyone!!!

I have been away for quite some time and life has gotten rather busy but I want to get back into Chickensmoothie all together and back into the Kalon community!! Its something I have missed and now with more time I plan on working on art and all sort of things!!

I am looking for Rps, relationships and such to help me get back into the game!

also sorry for the ugly post >.<

Replies
@imperials Good luck on your tades I may pm you once I go through my Kalons and see who all I own :3
@ Sunscratch Good luck with trades!
@ SilhouetteStation Love your Kalons they are so nice looking!
@ Lucrezia Good luck with trading!
@ yen. Good luck with your trading and possible breedings!
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:42 am

@imperials: best of luck with trading! all of your kalons are very cute, i love rosemary's design, and malachi's colours are so nice ^_^
@silhouettestation: those ych lines are very nice ! all of your kalons have such pretty designs, jasmine's ears are so cute and i love percivan's name (it's similar to my own haha)
@arcticwaterdrake: that swampy design is so cool! good luck with the artist search and getting more hms! :d
@lucrezia: i hope you find trading partner(s)! :D
@livinglethal: best of luck finding growth artists, those kits' designs are so beautiful!

hi! im here to offer more free art
this time i'll be doing some of them on oekaki and some off-oekaki. i'll be doing soft-line style like these off-oekaki and little pixel doodles that will look like this on oekaki.
please pm me with a kalon you'd like me to draw, or a link to all of your kalons (i prefer the latter), and tell me which style you'd prefer me to draw yours in, soft lines or pixel! ^^ (or tell me if you don't have a preference)
this is not fcfs, i'll only be drawing designs that i'm comfortable with (nothing too complex) ! if i reply to your pm that means i chose one of your kalons to draw.

i hope you all are having a lovely day
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:38 pm

@d0nnie | I couldn't take art that cute for free in good conscious, if you want an art trade instead hmu!
@~Soul~ | Welcome back! Good luck sorting through things!
@imperials | So many excellent kals! You have good color taste.

Hey howdy hey!
Y'all want headshots like these:
ImageImage
but maybe bigger like this

Well guess what! You can get em! AND they're PWYW C$!

Details here!!!

P.S. I'm going to be opening some slots for my icons for 2 for 200C$.
If you want to know when that happens PM me with the title "mailing list"
ImageImageImageImage
examples here
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:18 pm

@livvyah - your art is so cute!! especially those icons omg, i hope you get some good C$ offers <3
    @d0nnie - thats so sweet of you to do free art! i absolutely love your style ahh
    @~soul~ - welcome back!! hope you find everything you need <3
    @yen. - those are some BEAUTIFUL designs woah!! especially daredevil ;0;
    @livinglethal - hope you can find some good artists for those beauties !

i. introduction
    i got another new baby, approved by the amazing aey!
    her name is alice, she isnt fully developed but shes definitely gonna have something to do with baking
    lets not talk about the fact i made her shine look a little too much like the minecraft cake

shes the first kal ive ever designed and i love her to death ahh

ii. readopt
    this baby is up for readoption, contest ends on oct. 1st!
    (image links to the thread)

xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

hey!! im posting here again

replies
@honeysticks - alice looks super cute!!! i guess u could say shes...... sweet
@~soul~ - welcome back!! good luck on finding rps and relationships!!!
@imperials - wah thats a lot of rly cool kals!! i love them ;o;

growths
looking for growths of;
apfel - ~19 months overdue
kaede - ~19 months overdue
marshall- ~22 months overdue
i have pets and items, and i can offer art if that's allowed! please pm me if interested!
i'd much rather on oekaki, but off-oekaki is ok too!

have a great day :D

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:29 pm

doge fruit wrote:

· Growth Approvals ·

Thanks to imperials for growing my girl, now she needs an approval!
Demetria
I also need one for a kit I won in a readopt.
Rieka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.:: Growth Search! ::.

Looking for some growths for these kits! Both are way overdue!
Azalea
Shiloh gifting

I still have about 900 da points to drain! I can also offer some c$, pets, and off-site, just pm!

just a repost + new replies!
still need approval + growths but the fc keeps slipping my mind ;_;

Sunscratch; good luck trading your kal!
imperials; oy, those are some pretty kals, a few of them stole my heart! ;0 good luck with trading!
~Soul~; ah, welcome back! hope you found some relationships for your kals! :)
d0nnie; that's very nice of you offering some free art! hope you found a kal to draw!
LivvyAh; you have some really nice art, hope you got some requests already!
honeysticks; Alice is such a pretty and simple gal, love her little apron + shine! also good luck with the readopt!
daves; good luck finding growths for your kits!
Last edited by doge fruit on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:02 pm

@doge fruit // I hope you find an artist for those growths you're looking for ^-^

@daves // best of luck on finding growths for your kids

@honeysticks // oh what a baby! Beauitful design in her and also for the kit I may just take a stab at the contest and try out.

Sorry not here for much as usual, just looking for trades looking for pre-made Kalons in exchange for MYOs (just shoot me a message with what you have to offer I'll look at anything)
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups