Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby chanhee. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:32 am

@Aeryn; - Good luck getting breeding offers + trades!! I really love Elise, honestly. I might send you an offer ;o
    @Jack - Ahh good luck finding trade offers, friend!
    @BuzzyLee - I really want to try out but so many people with lovely coding are trying out, so good luck readopting!! (and good luck to all who enter!!)

hey so i can't trade till the 4th, but i'm looking at offers on the following kids! not looking for anything specifically- myos are highly preffered but???
    also i'm willing to trade all of them for a kal i connect with ;u;

2/3 slots!

can be grown!

can be grown!

also looking for relationships for my girlie vienna!
    she's gay so ladies only please ;u;
    100% believes in aliens
    used to being ignored but tries her best not to let it get her down!
    she's social but normally is more of a listener, only popping into convo when she has something interesting to say
    is allergic to tomatoes but would die for ketchup
    loves to go hiking + adventuring (it's a guise, she's cryptid hunting)
    has a journal that she writes in a lot, in the back are a bunch of cryptid facts
    is one to never turn down a dare unless it's dangerous to other people
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby .Lyrebird » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 am

R E P L I E S wrote:@sun struck; ahhh what a wonderful ykh!! it's so adorable <3
@irina; woa h that base is so cute?? ?
@CSMintCat; Cody is a precious boy! good luck finding him the perfect breeding partner <3
@ignominyy; those human lines are gorgeous! good luck with comms! also <3 ur siggy c;

it still feels really weird posting here as a nonowner but im currently trying out for staff kal 29 and since i have a total of zero art skills, wanted to kind of ask around about finding someone to do art of my hairstyle? i don't have much to pay with as i'm a broke birb, but i have a few halloween event tokens and some decent pets ( only from this year, since i lost my old account's info due to an email hack and had to make a new one :c ignore the groups, all pets are open for this) so if that interests anyone, feel free to pm me? otherwise i wish everyone good luck in whatever your endeavors might be and hope y'all have a wonderful day! <3
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:00 am

Wysteria is looking for friends, enemies, coworkers and students. She's a science teacher for the high school somewhere along the east coast but I haven't settled on an exact area. A bit of a grump, blunt and sarcastic she can be a little hard to get along with but she puts on a smile for her friends! I'm open to a crush or gf/bf too

Jasper is looking for friends, rivals and a crush. He's a sassy model who does his best to climb the ranks in the modeling world but isn't a total dope either. While obsessed with his left image in public and on stage, he also enjoys having fun and getting his mind of modeling. He likes cats, flowers and the ocean but hardly makes time to do anything since he has no one to share his time with outside of the few fellow models he knows.

Still on the mate hunt for Ixion, who is gay and currently recovering from his last romantic involvement. He's looking for someone to take care of and protect, someone who needs and wants him around. Ideal time line is 1900's to the present time somewhere in France, Lille probably. Males only, personality is the #1 concern 100%

Howl is my little wizard in training. He's very friendly and bright but loves all things magic which can lead to some big messes in his home. I'd love to find him some friends as he wants to surround himself with positive energy and maybe other kalons interested in magic too; but not a requirement!
Looking for someone to grow him! PM for payment options!

Introductions!
This is Orca and Ajax; they're from an OOC breeding with my girl Allariia and she loves having trouble around her. Orca is a lot like her mother, stubborn, intelligent and motivated to help others in their time of need. Ajax is troublesome like his grandmother, always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and breaking things around the shop. They're both looking for friends and are both herbalist in training; though Ajax isn't very good at it yet.
Looking for someone to grow Orca! PM for payment options

Seeking relations for Aranea Highwind as well. She's sarcastic, loyal to herself and her team and never kills for the sake of killing. Set in a medieval fantasy time, she hunts down mostly demons and animals causing problems all over the kingdom and beyond. I'd love to find her some friends, a king/queen to serve, enemies of course and anyone willing to call her captain. Former member of her court are also welcome as she looks out for her own even after they've resigned or been banished for failure. Ara may never be truly loyal to any king, but her family line forces her into duty no matter where she runs.

@.Lyrebird: GL finding someone to help out, I don't meet any artistic standards ;3;
@ango mcdango: Deer child is lovely, hope you get an offer you're looking for! Might have a girl who'd be a good friend for Vienna
@Aeryn; I will hunt through your kalons and see if anyone might be nice for Ara; she needs friends (what language is that in...?)
@Jack: GL trading friend! I got a tablet so I'm hoping to get art of Augustine and Faye done soon
@BuzzyLee: Sorry to hear that... Have fun drawing, I do that during work meetings XD
@**Snowwhisper** I'm not breeding right no so hope you find a good partner (idk, I might consider one for Azalea soon)
Last edited by Takk on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:47 am

I need approval here (I have a permission now!)

• • •

I'm possibly looking for a third partner for a breeding with those two cuties:
Image Image
I would love to find a kalon with a matching design (ideally - blue+black or dark magenta+black or white+black designs) and I prefer to find a partner with a rare trait(s) other than horns! (i.e. glow, halo). You can still offer kalons with rarity under rare!
I'm going to use kit number selector, but I want to pick my two pups first (since I own two of the parents & providing an item).

• • •

Also I have someone special to introduce!
This is Felicius, he's a navigator of a spaceship in a universe created by caius! And he has biiig and colorful family <3
Check my winner form here!

• • •

@Takk - Wysteria looks great with a new tail! Good luck with relations! <3
    @ango mcdango - aaahh the first one is a dreamie but my trading cooldown is killing me so i can't ,_,
    @Aeryn - i'm looking at your kals but i'm not sure that i can offer a matching design ;w;
    @Jack - Chuchoter is so cute, gl!!
    @BuzzyLee - oh noes i don't have time today so i'm probably won't win with just a text form
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:00 am

Hello everyone I hope your having a wonderful day! <3
I don't have much to share but what I do have is brief.

Relationships
Nathan - Male - Homosexual
Looking for a mate. (click for info about him)

Introductions
Meet Elden!
One of the dragon adopts from this years kalon summer event. <3
He's a very protective sweetheart and I love him dearly.

Other
So I've had these entries and wanted to see if there was any interest on them.
I am selling them as premade designs but please know that you need the ticket to officially own them!
(I can shade lines and add the white outline like this kalon if you want it added to the entry)
Send me a PM if interested

100pt

100pt

200pt

Code: Select all
@pangurbanka
Congratulations on your new kalons!
Hopefully you can get that beauty approved quickly. <3
@Takk
I wish you well in the hunt for relationships!
@.Lyrebird
I wish you luck!
I hope someone was able to help with the hair.
@ango mcdango
Such cute kalons~
I wish you luck in all your endeavors.
@Aeryn;
GL with your commissions/Trades/Breedings
@Jack
I hope you get some good offers for the beans.
@BuzzyLee
I HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOOD YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN!
I wish a gl to all that entered the readoption as well. <3
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 am

@Aeryn; good luck with trades! region is beautiful
    @pangurbanka congratulations on the readopt!!
    @Midnightkitkat good luck on relationships!

I won my fourth kalon today!! (or..last night?)

her name is Moon because she reminds me of a Moon Pie :)

she likes rocks
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:22 am

replies page 582 wrote:@ BuzzyLee: good luck with the drawings and readopt, Juliette is lovely!
@ Jack: both of those kals are gorgeous!! wish i had something to trade you for them aha
@ Aeryn;: good luck with commissions, hope you get plenty! c: & those kals are beautiful holy, good luck with trading them!

replies page 583 wrote:@ ango mcdango: omg i love that first kal!! little shibe <3 again, wish i had something to trade you for them asdfghjkl. and good luck finding a mate for your girl Vienna, she's gorgeous :o
@ .Lyrebird: good luck finding someone to draw that for you!! and good luck getting your first kal, best wishes!!
<3
@ Takk: gl finding relationships for them all! wish i had some kals to offer but i don't think any of my kals would really fit with any of yours :)
@ pangurbanka: gl finding a third breeding partner!!
@ Midnightkitkat: gl finding a mate for Nathan, he's a cutie!! and so is Elden omg. i love love love those designs you did!! especially the third one omg i might have to pm you about that one if it's still available
@ kitana: Moon is a cutie!! congrats on her, the art is adorable as well omg

hello once again!! sorry for posting so soon again, aha,
but i'm a tad bit excited!! i was rewarded with an
unlimited standard myo from the kind caius and was
looking for someone to make it for me? i have a very
specific request for it!! i have some points coming in
soon, and i can pay in event tokens/pets, older pets,
even some very rares if that's what you'd like! i'm vvv
excited for it so i'm willing to give really anything aha.
i could even make a ton of art for whoever makes it
for me! below is what i'm looking for in the design ;;

dean ambrose kal coming up wrote:
proof of myo:
snoop boop
design idea:
dude on the right's hair, design being something like the little white squiggles on this shirt. (maybe some barbed wire designs around his feet) the color goes from being colored in to slowly fading into gray/black/white. so at first it's a vibrant color then just gets duller, along with the squiggles. some suggestions on facial expression is one of these: crazy with his tongue sticking out or kind boy. not really sure on the color of the actual design, except the squiggles being white, his hair being the same as it is in the pictures, and the design eventually fading to gray/black. the squiggles in that area would be dark gray then. eyes are blue. eyebrows should be a bit prominent? for shine, this with the blue of the shield design thing being behind it. the "DA" of his shine should be red, the only pop of color in the gray/black area of his design. the shield design thingy is gonna be black instead of blue. if you feel up to it, the vest he's wearing would be lovely!
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am

HellyBoo wrote:
HellyBoo wrote:@okahui ahhh goodluck with the YCH! Cant wait to see the final result
@JackAttacks Such a lovely idea. goodluck in contest
@high noon AHHHHHHH I LOOOOOVE -squeals-
@Padparadscha hahaha that's great omg
@naumachy Gratz on all the new kals!

Looking for some romance for some kalons of mine. Open to roleplays or headcannon. Art is a must for me and I MUST be allowed to write stories with them(Cause I love to). Personality Is key. Edits and Design don't matter to me. As long as they can get along.

Myshka - Female - Unsure on sexuality, Open to both - Experiment with Mafia - May or May not be allowed to breed due to Mafias desire to keep genes pure and in the experiment(Can discuss that later if its something)

Myshka Is a fun loving happy kalon, despite the somewhat downing life that she is in. Myshka is a never seen without a smile on her face and shes often the maker of anyone's day. Jokes are limitless with Mysh and its something she will always do, tell a joke. She prefers her brothers company but is okay with most people, never afraid to make friends. Often picked on for her weaker nature, Myshka avoids activity unless Panqui or Adelaide insists she has to. Shes eager to please and takes the drugs as asked as well as never hesitates for her blood tests.

Verreck - Male - Gay - Canine Trainer. Dog Squad Solider

Verreck is fierce and loyal, one to always stand up for what he believes in, one to quickly anger when his passions are involved. Rick is extremely shy and will usually steer clear of people and prefers to work with animals. When his dogs are involved and spoken about he gets really into conversations, as if his shy nature slipped away. Verreck is a little weird and will over talk with his tails, though they don't talk back to him of course.

Fenris - Male - Unsure - Doctor and Waiter

Fenris is a bundle of absolutely happiness when around people, he'll open up quickly to anyone he sees as a potential friend. Though on his own, Fenris’s sadness is at its truest form, hating the feeling of being alone due to this, Fenris is often seen at bars or cafes whenever he possibly can be, though rarely ordering, simply the feeling of being surrounded by people makes him happier. This feeling is some pented up emotions between past lovers, watching everything he truly wanted slip away, more than once. He never gets involved with people, simply keeping everyone as friends.

Like his mother, Fenris had a love for both Doctor work and children, becoming a doctor at a young age to follow in his mother's ways. He works with most kalons but prefers children, currently studying to become a full time pediatrician. His current job involves him caring for a pair of children who are regularly sick, he doesn't understand why but he does his best to keep them happy and healthy. His love lies for his need to please, another heavy factor in almost everything he does. Watching children smile forces him to always be happy, meaning to avoid the loneliness. Becoming a doctor was his attempt to make Allena happy, though he never knew that she just wanted him happy.

This boy is about as dependant as it gets when it revolves around people, he needs them and is unable to do anything without help or someone close to him. It makes life hard on him but he gets over it, working part time at a local restaurant, a waiter in fact. Wow, so many jobs you say! He needs them all to keep functioning, living solely off sleepless nights and people, he barely functions most days. Nightmares are a heavy thing that Fenris deals with, making sleep very hard, usually getting his livable sleep from falling asleep on the lounge.

Zephaniah - Male - Unsure - Government Assault Team - Lives in a Futuristic Apocalyptic world.

Zephaniah is rough and brutally honest, serious with his words and actions, Zepha rarely smiles or laughs. He has little experience with interactions and is socially awkward, often avoiding the conversations with the people around him. It is no exception for Narallia and Amelie, he rarely talks to them unless its needed. His nature is to be closed off and away from everyone that could hurt him along with a fear of losing them all again. Protecting himself is his main concern, or so he says, but he will jump in to protect his team mates, for natural reasons of needing to protect them for his own safety.

Speaking of Zepha. look at this art, Eeeeps.
By Commadopts

Repost for that sweet love

@error good luck finding someone to go over it.
@eunkung good luck selling.
@shibeboi good luck with pals and the sorts!

IM SO SCARED OF THEM GROWING OLD ALONE -SOBS-

@ignominyy gratz again! Cant wait to see it
@Kitana. Ahhh that babe is so sweeeet
@Kidnightkitkat goodluck with romance and ahhhhhh Eldon is great. your last design has my heart if only i had the points
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:33 pm

don't mean to post again so soon aaa
    repost;;

Got some growths below I need approved.

one, two, three

Also entertaining offers on this kalon. I love designs by high noon, fawnpi, nodell, karmel and burkburri. no myo's please~ edits kind of matter but I will look at anything. found an offer i love, thanks for the interest!

@ kitana. - congrats on the new kiddo! she's really cute!
    @ MidnightKitKat - gl with relationships, if I think any of my kals would fit with yours I'll let ya know
    @ pangurbanka - good luck getting approved and getting a third!
Last edited by sillies on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 pm

@CSmintcat - I am totally entering for your staff adopt o my
@kitana. - congrats on your kal!! super cute
@ango - beautiful kals ;u;

GIFTING

edit:: Gany has now been gifted to Spottedsong!

Hey everyone, I've been debating on this for a while now and I just can't seem to connect
with Ganymede anymore. I don't want him to collect dust so I am going to gift him to a
person with 2 or less kalons. Shoot me a PM telling me how many kals you have and why
you want Gany/a character concept you have for him. He has one piece of art by myself
(: I'm looking forward to seeing your messages and finding a good home for this lovely fella!

Last edited by mackstarr on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery