Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby sun struck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 pm

---------------------------p. 580

@ Dragoncat08- Good luck getting commissioned! unfortunately, I pretty much don't have any points;;;
@ pangurbanka- What a pretty kiddo!!! Hope you get them approved soon<3 and also hope you'll find a breeding partner soon<3
@ Elfie- yeee! pretty kiddos<3 good job on the revamp/aging! they look great!
@ Diamond Sapphire- OH, My, GODDD...that YCH is just soooo adorable!!! I'd definitely be interested if I had any points^^;;lol;;
@ Doglady88722- HOW do you work with such a tiny canvas?!?! You're awesome<3
@ iuno.- yeeee;;; I probably don't have what it takes;; Hope you find someone soon<333
@ -History-- LOVE Cain's tail<333 Fluff for life<333 Good luck with trades and relationships<3
@ + Dark Age +-Pretty sparkly kiddo!! Good luck trading<3
@ Nodell- Good luck selling your custom slot<333 Wish I could snag it;;v;;
@ exiide- You have so many pretty kiddos in that thread! Definitely trying out for one c:

---------------------------p. 581

@ iceypopCS- Aaaah, Those kiddos are so pretty!!! And your art is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!
@ lordren- THAT KIT IS SUCH A DARLING..O.0 But honestly, this one... I will give you my laptop for them;;v;;
@ Elfie- Your Kals are so pretty;;v;; let me just go over there and cry my soul out;;v;; Best of luck finding everything you're looking for<333
@ #kinqkuro- Your art is so adorable;;v;; I love how you drew the muzzles<3
@ It's Tuesday Again.- I am so happy you found an appropriate breeding partner! Good luck grabbing the slot now:)
@ MelMellyMel- Love that cloudy purple baby!! If only I didn't have breeding plans already, I'd probably offer, but right now I got breeding plans^^;; Hope you find a partner though<333
@ Scarlet_Wolf Such soft, beautiful kiddos;;v;; I really like that last brown kiddo<3 Good luck finding mates for them<3
@ HellyBoo- You have so many pretty kiddos, I can't even;;v;; your new kid's markings are to die for<3
@ okahui- Your Kalons are just so rad...O.0 Really really loving the kit btw;;v;; green+darker green+even darker colors is one of the combinations that could not go wrong in my opinion<3 and that blue and purple are fantastic accent colors on them<333 good luck trading them:) Hope you find what you're looking for<3
@ peach tea!- Aaah, a few of my favorite kits' growth!! Yeeeee!! Hope you get them approved soon<333

I have noticed not many people are doing a lot of replies lately, so...just decided to do a few:)

Yeeet!
Hope every one's doing okay<3
I am here to say that I have created a fall YCH thing:)
Click on the image below for more information:)
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby irina » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:55 pm

irina wrote:Firstly I'm looking to sell my September artist custom! I'm selling it for $40/4000 points! I could really use the help atm ;u; Please note me on da!
I'd also be willing to design it for you if you want, depending on how complex it is!
I can also combine it with my next staff custom and make it an unlimited rare and under myo slot for $60/6000 points!

I'm also looking for someone to design my standard myo!
I have some sketches ready, and the design/edits are pretty simple. I can pay in CS currency (list, rare, vr, c$) and/or da points, please pm me if you're willing to help!

I sketched up a pay to use base that you can used unlimited times for 10 tokens ;w;
If you're interested click here!

---

@Scarlet_Wolf - good luck bb!
@HellyBoo - how nice of hanzo.! Congrats on your new kal!
@okahui - all your kalons are gorgeous I can't,,
@sun struck - what a cute ykh! I love the concept!
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby CSMintCat » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:59 pm

(Still on semi-hiatus but less so bc things have chilled slightly but.)
Wanted to post one more time that I'm looking for an OOC (or IC tbh but it depends) breeding partner for m'boy Cody!
Gonna be using a mutation roll item so I'm looking for design compatibility rather than edits. ^^
ALSO just a note that I'm trying for a breeding rn so you'd have to be okay with waiting for a while. ;;
Please PM me if you're interested!

Alsoooo my Kals are looking for HCs/relationships (friendly ones mostly.)
I'm primarily looking for possible mates for Chicory and Cody, but the rest of my dudes are also fair game for various things.
(I'd love to have something with Faust tbh?? Wink wonk.)

And wow, look!
My late staff Kal yehaw. ;;

@irina:
    Ajhsdkfhd I wish I had more tokens to spare rn bc I really want to order one tbh??
@sun struck:
    Wowowow, love that YCH!
    Def gonna take a look!
@peach tea!:
    Dunno if you'll end up seeing this RIP but I'll take a look if it hasn't already been taken care of by the time I wake up. ;;
@okahui:
    !!! I'm!
    Gonna PM you hohoho.
@HellyBoo:
    Congrats!
    I really love her hair omg.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the fanclub. Or around too much in general, aside from my recent adopts.
Things have been a bit hard over here, but I should be cranking out owed art and growths soon. I've only been able to finish some of my owed work off CS, so I don't have too much in the way now.
I just want to say thank you all for being patient about it <333 to those that were so kind about it
Also my pm's are off, I will be sure to turn them on once things settle down. But for now it'll be off so I can breathe a bit. ^^

Right now I can't seem to sleep, or really focus on anything so I'm just doodling some sketches. Along with a personal piece containing a Kalon of mine and one of lordren's.
Feel free to join if you want:

I would like to announce, that after I finish up the rest of the growths I've got to finish. I will not be taking growths again, please do not try to pm me about it or message me on Skype.
And after a bit of extra business, I will be taking my leave as an artist by next month most likely.

Code: Select all
@CSMintCat - Good luck finding breeding partners for your Kal! Your staff Kal slays me tbh
@irina - Good luck selling your custom! <3
@ sun struck - That YCH is adorable as heck <33 Ahhh you did a wonderful job on it!
@ peach tea! - If I finish the art I'm doing in time, I'll be sure to take a look at those growths if they haven't already been approved!
@ okahui - Good luck finding mates <33 Ahh you have such lovely Kalons, and art!
@ HellyBoo - Congrats on the babe <33
@ Scarlet_Wolf - Good luck finding mate offers as well! Your Kalons are fghjgfd 11/10
Last edited by ArizonaT3a on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sheer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:28 pm

I had to fix a couple things but my sweet kiddo Hershey's growth has been approved! ^^

Now that he's all grown I might possibly open him up for relationships! So if you have a Kal that you think would look nice with him don't be shy about sending me a pm, though I've been known to be pretty picky with my kids. c':

@ lordren Congrats on your new kiddo he's gorgeous! c':
@ Elfie I have secretly always loved Kai's design. ;x
@ It's Tuesday Again. Ooo I can't wait to see the kids from that OOC breeding. :o
@okahui Gosh you have such cute kids! ;o;
@ CSMintCat I just sent a PM your way! ^^ Also heck that Kal is precious I'll have to try out if I have the time I swear! :o (I love skeletal designs way too much. ;o;<3)
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:59 pm

@sheer - gl finding a relationship for that beauty!
@CSMintCat - GL finding a breeding partner! ill probably send a pm after posting this haha
@irina - I love the base!! Youll definitely be seeing me around <33
@Sun struck - those lines are adorable! ^^
@okahui - ahh everyone's beautiful! I might send a pm! GL

Looking for someone to help my Unlimited Uncommon MYO with a glow and halo edit come to life! PM me please! ^^

Looking for an OCC breeding for any of my kalons! PM me! I'll mostly be looking for design compatibility! But will also look at edits too!
Click Below to see my Kalons!

ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:45 pm

replies page 581 wrote:@ iceypopcs: ahhh both of your kals are lovely, so gorgeous!! good luck with comissions as well, your art is very pretty, but unfortunately i don't have anything to give aha;;
@ lordren: aw your new baby is beautiful!! your other two kals are super cute as well, if i had any kals open for mates i would've pm'ed you, but good luck with finding them ones!
@ Elfie: good luck finding mates for your kals!! luv little edgy boi Kai ahh
@ #kinqkuro: your art is adorable, but alas i have no points ahhh,, gl with commissions though!!
@ It's Tuesday Again.: ahhh Albion is so gorgeous, bet you found a partner fast! c: love the whole black and white galaxy design like wow,, never seen a kal so darn pretty.
@ MelMellyMel: good luck with finding a breeding! i probably would've suggested one of my kals, but i'm booked for two already so it would've taken well into December, aha
@ Scarlet_Wolf: your kals are so dang beautiful, holy crap. i really love the first one, i'm a sucker for red/black designs holy moly. good luck with finding them each a mate, though!!
@ Hellyboo: Tharador is so pretty!! once you develop her a bit more, be sure to tell me about her!! you know i love everything you write aha <3
@ okahui: good luck with finding love for your kals, all of em are incredibly gorgeous!! also, you art style is so good and nice i love it
@ peach tea!: good luck with finding approvals!! :)

replies page 582 wrote:@ sun struck: your art is so adorable!!
@ irina: good luck selling your custom!! if i had money i would definitely offer aha
@ CSMintCat: good luck finding a breeding for Cody!! & wow your staff kalon is so dang gorgeous, if i have time i'll probably try!! love me some skeleton kals. spoopy
@ Akemi-chan: Hope everything is well with you!! Have a nice break <3
@ Sheer: Dang! Hershey is so cute omg. if i had available kals i would've messaged you,,
@ **Snowwhisper**: Gl with finding someone to do your myo!! & also good luck with your ooc breeding(s)!

okay, hello everyone!! i'm here for four reasons

1. looking for a pre-growth of my girl Boreas, can
pay in pets and possibly other things!! i think her
growth can be revealed the 30th, but i'd have to
recheck on that ^^;

2. looking for art of any of my kals, and especially
some couple art!! link to my kals in my signature,
and i can also give you links to their mates if you're
wanting to do couple art c: willing to pay in pets &
possibly other things!!

3. needing some points so i'm opening up commissions!!
digital & traditional. might also take older rares (2012
and earlier) for it. for digital art, i can do things such
as this, this & this. as for traditional, here's some
examples of what i'm capable of doing: boop, boop, boop,
& bloop. so yeah! you can really just name your price,
i don't mind

4. made some human gift lines for kals, it's bad but hey
i tried. xD snoop boop

anyway, hope everyone has a nice night/morning/day! <3
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 am

It's a pretty laid back day for me. I have an hour of free period now, a 45 minute class, and then another two hours of free period before classes start normally. I brought my art supplies, so during all of this free time, I'll be doing traditional kalon drawings!! PM me a reference and hopefully I'll be able to do quite a few of these.

Forgot to mention this on the fanclub yesterday, but I'm readopting one of my kalons in a short contest. It ends in about three hours, so get your forms in quick if you want to enter!! Link to readopt

@sun struck, You bet I'm getting one of those color-ins!! It's so well done, and I love the concept of a kalon in a pumpkin.
    @irina, I'll check out your base, and hopefully I have enough tokens to buy one!!
    @CSMintCat, I hope you find an OOC breeding for your kalon!! Rolling for rare mutations is always so exciting!!
    @Akemi-Chan, Take some time for yourself and hopefully things will calm down soon. I support you in whatever you need to do, and if you don't want to do growths anymore, that's perfectly okay <33
    @Sheer, Hershy is looking good!! I only have three kalons, and none of them would go with his aesthetic, but friendships might work!!
    @**SnowWhisper**, I can't wait to see your MYO come to life, so I hope you find a designer soon!! Good luck with OOC breedings as well.
    @igominyy, Good luck with commissions!! Those gift lines look amazing too!!

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:36 am

@Buzzy- Hey friendo I missed you! Hope the readopt goes well omg
@igominyy- Good luck with growths and commissions!
@Snowwhisper- I hope things go okay! May pm about ooc

I'm trading these two here, I'm off cool down!

https://toyhou.se/1270607.chuchoter
https://toyhou.se/1270676.darian
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:49 am

Heya everyone, i hope ya'll are having a great week!!
I just wanted to make a quick post to announce that i finally have my comissions open here!! I'll be taking points only </3

Also respoting!!
Aeryn; wrote:Image
Since my cooldown has ended i am looking to get a occ breeding for any of these kals!!
They are also open for romantic relations! Most of them can be found on medieval times, only 2 or 3 are modern present!!
( Single Kalons )

This will be my last post before deciding anything, Reagon is still uft!

And i decided i'd also put Elise up for offers, i'm looking for anything really!

Code: Select all
@Jack » Best of luck trading your kals, they are really beautiful!!
@BuzzyLee » Aw man it was really nice working on my form, i hope everyone else is having fun too!!
@**Snowwhisper** » I hope you find a uncommon myo!!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.