▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL Nov/9/23-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What How to train your Dragon games have you played?

School of Dragons (Rip in pieces)
22%
Rise of Berk (App)
30%
Titan Uprising (App)
26%
Dawn of the Dragon riders (Switch)
9%
Legends of the Nine realms (Switch)
No votes
How to train your dragon 1 (All platforms)
9%
How to train your dragon 2 (All platforms)
4%
Other games (Apparently there's a lot? Discuss!)
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: ▆▇█ ▌How to Train your Dragon FC ▌█▇▆ -NEW POLL July/11/

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
Also, Theres something called "Snoggletog log" which is a view of the Haddock home fireplace with random bits every now and then. It's 28 minutes long and I only just found it, but it's one Youtube if ya'll wanna check it out. Oh and the soundtrack is a sort of blended style of our traditional Christmas music with a berk vibe, which is fun it have as ambient sound.

Oh my goodness, this may be the best Christmas ambiance video ever, haha,, it's just so cozy and the kids are so cute qwq
Can't wait to watch Homecoming aaaaaaaaaaaa--
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi 👋

💚my art💚💚cool playlist💚💚youtube💚💚artfight💚

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 pm

You know, as into Dragons as I've always been, I've never had the urge to just buy like....every dragon plush I can find until I got into HTTYD. I didn't even have dragon plushies at all for years. I watch both movies (was 2015) and every episode of the first series I can find in a 4 day span, though, and suddenly all I have ever needed or wanted in life is dragons.

I have 4 TY dragons. I have a BaB toothless, A toothless about 2/3 the size of that one, and two surprise egg size ones. I have 6 other surprise egg dragons, two of which are nightlights and one being the lightfury. I bought one of the Valentine dragon plushies we're currently selling at work.

It is taking every drop of strength I posses to not buy the $20 blue dragon we sell. Or the $45 Green mama dragon holding a bitty baby hatching.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it.

I neeeeeedddd iiiitttttt

Actually I think I'm gonna order the 8" Nightlights.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:09 pm

I almost did order the plushies, but one of the was out of stock at the time and now I'm to broke to place an order. xD

In different news, I've logged into SoD for the first time in like a year, and....I have almost 10k in gems because I low-key forgot my subscription was auto-renewing. I should probably play the game I've forgotten I'm paying for, wHoOpS

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:42 am

I remembered to cancel it a long time ago but that was after like two years of paying for the yearly lol
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 am

hey there!
I'm a bit confused about whether or not I should use this form to join or not, but here we are xD

Username:Dragongirlboz
Nickname:(Is there anything you'd prefer to be called?) Nah, but you can call me Dragon if you want <3
Movies, Books, Or both?:Both! I love both equally lol
Favourite Character(s)?:Toothless, like, duh. I also love Ruffnut and Tuffnut and Hiccup obviously. And Light Fury. And all other characters xD
Favourite Moment:When Hiccup first touches Toothless is super cute, and I love the bit where Toothless draws for Light Fury, that bit's super cute <3
Least Favourite Moment:When Stoik dies :( we love you Stoik

***Note: This next portion of the Form is purely optional, and will not affect your acceptance into the FC.

School of Dragons Username: FlyingDragonsYES
School of Dragons Character: (Multiple characters may be listed) BlackSilentNight
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Welcome, Dragon!
Nice to see a new face- we're not /the most/ active, but we like to have more in-depth conversations at times, which i like to believe makes up for it.

ALSO;
In light of the ATLA renaissance, I have come to a conclusion;
Dagur is the HTTYD equivalent of Zuko.
Discuss.
xD

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Thanks ^^

As a huge fan of both ATLA and HTTYD, I totally agree with this. I see the resemblance (The war paint on his left eye reminds me of Zuko's scar) and their personalities are similar. Dagur is like, usually good (I mean he was sometimes bad which always confused me but ok) but I still think he has a good heart xD
his hair isn't as attractive as zuko's though

edit because I don't want to double post:
I just got a Fireworm Queen dragon on SoD! I've been saving up to get one for months (or a year maybe?) to get one. I'm so happy right now. I just need to age her up c:
x bonnibel. vsynth enthusiast
x she/her or he/him
x i come online rarely. dms open, but slow responses!
x autistic - tone tags appreciated
x
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scribblefoxx » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:35 pm

dang, it's been a long time since i've posted in this thread, good to see it's at least somewhat active still! i'm not around cs much anymore but i wanted to pop in and say hi. ;D

i know there's not really anything new to discuss because httyd's over, unless you count rescue riders. actually, since i'm curious, what's everyone's opinions on rescue riders? i've seen reactions ranging from "this is the worst thing in the entire world, burn it" and "this isn't my thing and that's ok, i'm not the target audience". i probably fall somewhere in-between there.

also, yeah, i can see the similarities of zuko and dagur :0 i don't think i'd go as far to say they're equivalent (dragongirlboz is right, zuko's hair is way better) but they definitely have similarities.

scribblefoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eddie Ravenwood » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Dragongirlboz wrote:his hair isn't as attractive as zuko's though

Blasphemy, Dagur's hair is perfect >:0 (I jest, I jest)
heya, name's Eddie. all pronouns, certified prettyboy. maybe just a bit too into Batman villains, but like, in an aro-ace way. here to chill since 2019. my m.o. is pretty much to pop in every couple months and post on some forum games, so if you see me around? hi 👋

💚my art💚💚cool playlist💚💚youtube💚💚artfight💚

Eddie Ravenwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:34 pm

I...could barely get through the rescue riders intro.
Like literally clicked off at 3 seconds in.
Every part of my being protested it.
Vehemently.

There's something about the dragons being able to talk the just obliterates the httyd vibe for me- like the whole reason Hiccup and Toothless work is because their bond is so strong and "unspoken" (minding bit's like the 'bitty-baby-boo' thing where Hiccup is talking to him, and Toothless only grumbles in reply). But also it just /feels/ like a cheap rip off. I mean, come on.....your main characters are fraternal twins? Ya'll really gonna tell me you forgot Ruff n' Tuff that easy? Really, it feels to me the same way Lion Guard felt to me when it came out- It's a cheap, vaguely main-world show for kids thats meant to put interest (and perhaps money) back into a dwindling fandom.

(that said I've been a Lion king kid since before I was born, and was insulted by Lion Guard, and felt personally attacked by the 2019 remake. They ruined the ghost Mufasa scene, and that, is a sin most unforgivable to me.)

Also, only Dagurs RTTE hair is perfect. I refuse to acknowledge that ridiculous pony-tail the same way I believe that Pony-tail Zuko isn't real and can't hurt me.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me