★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Zodiac Event [part 2: electric boogalo] part 2

Postby inky. » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:39 pm

the chinese zodiacs, while not attributed to any constellations, still provide a basis for nifty facts about yourself and how you behave. Instead of months, though, they are separated by years; meaning that each zodiac cycle takes 12 years to complete. they are divided into four trines that give basic overviews of each's personalities.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

RULES
        1. You may enter for as many as you'd like BUT you can only win ONE!
        2. Please fill out a form for each entry you make.
        3. Please put all of your entries on a separate thread, then link that thread on the fanclub or directly to me
        4. In your form, please let me know what zodiac sign you are! In case there is a tiebreaker, this will help me decide.
        5. Please list your entries in order of preference
        6. The minimum word count for all entries is 250! There is no maximum word count
        7. All cats must be listed as warrior age
        8. None of these cats are designated as related, but can be if you wish!
        9. The event will be ending September 1st at 1:00 PM CDT. Results will be posted within a week afterwards

some cats haven’t been won, full out the form below to try out for one of the cats left!

year one | rat wrote:
- - cinnamon cat with high white and brown eyes. lost fur on tail due to mange - -

Won by Kazin!

year two | ox wrote:
- - orange (red) classic tabby persian with ~bangs~ amab - -

Those born under the year of the ox are very loyal and good leaders, but may be stubborn and set in their ways.
There was once an occasion where this cat had to choose between being loyal to a friend, or following their morals. What happened?

year three | tiger wrote:
- - cinnamon toyger w 50% white - -

Won by DisneyLuv

year four | rabbit wrote:
- - medium hair blue point cat w folded ears and a bobtail
- -

Those born under the year of the rabbit are sentimental and caring.
What's this cat's go-to way to make someone/themself feel better?

year five| dragon wrote:
- - longhair red spotted tabby w lil fangs (amab) - -

Won by spasticjazzhands

year six | snake wrote:
- - chocolate mackerel tabby w <50% white - -

Those born under the year of the snake aren't as sneaky as one might think. All they want is to accomplish their goals and to give and receive adoration.
What is this cat's number one goal in life?

year seven | horse wrote:
- - chimera between a white spotted tabby and a black cat - -

Won by vampiressfox

year eight | goat wrote:
- - fawn bicolor devon rex manx w low white - -

Those born under the year of the goat/ram/sheep are gentle beings. They are beloved, but are not to be underestimated, as they hold a deep strength within them.
This cat had to overcome a challenge to get to where they are today. What was that challenge and how did they persevere?

year nine | monkey wrote:
- - cinnamon point w low white - -

Won by black jeans

year ten | rooster wrote:
- - tortoiseshell cat (afab) - -

Those born under the year of the rooster are extravagant and can sometimes be considered radical attention seekers. They aren't afraid of the spotlight, in fact they rather crave it.
What's the dumbest thing that this cat has done for attention? How did it end?

year eleven | dog wrote:
- - golden ticked tabby with medium white (wideband) - -

Won by ponz

year twelve | pig wrote:
- - black and white bicolor persian with a smol tail - -

Those born under the year of the pig are possible the most generous and trustworthy creatures on the planet. Their selflessness knows no bounds, and they live to provide for others.
What's the most outrageous secret this cat has ever known? Did they keep it to themselves?

Code: Select all
        [b]Cat's Year | Cat's Zodiac[/b]
        [list][b]username[/b]:
        [b]clan[/b]: (only whichever one you'll be sending the cat to)
        - -
        [b]cat's name[/b]:
        [b]cat's gender[/b]:
        [b]cat's age[/b]:
        [b]prompt fill[/b]: (100 word minimum) what will you do with this cat?[/list]
Last edited by inky. on Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Euthymios » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Cat's Year | Cat's Zodiac
    username:
    clan: (only whichever one you'll be sending the cat to)
    - -
    cat's name:
    cat's gender:
    cat's age:
    prompt fill: (100 word minimum) what will you do with this cat?
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Cat's Year | Cat's Zodiac snake
    username: blood-moon
    clan:CloverClan
    - -
    cat's name: SnakeFur
    cat's gender: male
    cat's age: 32 moons
    prompt fill: SnakePaw looked at the sky, his heart was beating fast and his breathes where quick. He herd screams and yowls of terror but stayed hidden. Quickly he peeked his head out of the bush and saw the worst thing he could think of. The thorns in his pelt no longer hurt him but what he saw would scar him forever. Cats lipped around, the floor covered in blood. But what terrified him the most was non of the living cats where from his clan. His mom lay in the clearing with a cat over her. SnakePaw’s eyes where wide with fear so he backed up and jumped out of the bush. Running to the cat he hissed and growled like crazy but the cat darted away. Full of fear SnakePaw ran away to find a new camp. After moons of searching her found a new clan and revived his warrior name SnakeFur. He is loyal to his new clan but the memory scared him. His eyes where closed and he saw the face of the cat that killed his mom. His eyes quickly opened and he knew what he had to do, kill the cat who killed his mom and no one can get in the way. After a long goodbye he started off into the woods in attempt to find the cat he was after. He searched for 10 moons but had no luck with finding the other clan. He closed his eyes and had a flashback to the battle ground. I need to find the battle ground he thought. But by the time he found it another changed made it there home, so he decided he will join the clan until the cat comes back

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:15 pm

I Swear I JUst made the strangest demonic screech, thank you so much! Love my six legged bean!

If you’ve already won a cat, can you still enter for the raffles/ other open zodiacs?
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:19 pm

@Talonpaw

referring to the original rules, you may only win one and so it makes sense that it would extend to the raffles considering it would be unfair if all the people who didn’t win entered and then several who did as well and the randomizer chose the previous winners to win again.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:21 pm

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:@Talonpaw

referring to the original rules, you may only win one and so it makes sense that it would extend to the raffles considering it would be unfair if all the people who didn’t win entered and then several who did as well and the randomizer chose the previous winners to win again.

Alright, then, thanks! Good luck to all those entering for the others and congrats to the winners!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Aquarius
        username: winter solstice
        clan: SeaClan
        raffle number: 1
        - -
        cat's name: Quickflow
        cat's gender: she-cat
        cat's age: 18 moons
        prompt fill: Having joined the Clan after the deaths of her family members, she will be spending a few moons recuperating and learning how to adjust to Clan life. She'll get along swimmingly with Limpetstripe, who still hasn't managed to move on after his mother's (Whiterose) death, and his half-deaf sister Arumwhisper, a cat who is as equally as shy as Quickflow herself is, and eventually gets adopted into Leafwhusker's family as an adopted daughter (making Limpet and Arum her adoptive siblings). But what she would really need is some bright and sunshine about her, and that would be up to the bright, cheery Phoenixmist and his mate, Bracketcloud (who can sense emotions), who also befriend this young cat. Once she learns to move on from her past, Quickflow will be a loyal warrior who will try her hardest at everything she does, and to spread the kindness her birth family had shared with others, as well as the kindness she was shown when she first came to the Clan.

I have plans on Quickflow helping Limpetstripe get over his own insecurities, and help Leafwhisker find closure for his mate's death, as the two learn to do so from their own attempts at helping her come out of her shell.

Quickflow will be a quiet, calm cat who is swift on her paws, but seeks no spotlight on herself; rather, she is content with being on the sidelines, spreading kindness and happiness wherever she goes. She will grow from a young, insecure, and painfully shy cat to a calm, collected, and kind soul who wishes to repay those who had helped her move on from her tragic past, and those who helped her to realize that "family" doesn't always mean "related by blood".
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:31 pm

September-October | Libra
    username: looney_lani
    clan: moonclan
    raffle number: 1
    - -
    cat's name: Iridescentcall
    cat's gender: female
    cat's age: 28 moons
    prompt fill: The caliby she-cat will find her way into the heart of Moonclan territory, upon meeting a patrol and being led back to the caves she will already be able to tell that these cats are friendlier than most and much more accepting. After spending a few days with them, she might begin to take notice of the darker parts of the clan, all seeming to stem from the same sly cat. She might feel torn as to what to do once encountering this as it seems the rest of the clan pays no mind, Iridescentcall will begin to feel a sense of responsibility almost, to put an end to the scheming and to uncover the truth. She might begin to quietly tail the more questionable members of the clan in hopes of finding something useful she could later use against them, hoping to tip the scales in their [the ‘good’ side’s] favour. Amidst all this she realises how strong her loyalty to Moonclan’s current leader has grown, she finds that she admires the gentle and kind-hearted tom and where it seems so many others deem the leader as ‘weak’ or ‘soft’, she sees what the rest of the clan do; a strong, loyal, and compassionate leader. Having already made up her mind, Iridescentcall announces she will join the clan completely and vows her loyalty to the current leader. She continues on her quest of new found loyalty and seeks out to put an end to the corruption growing quietly within her new home. In the end she will fight alongside her new clan members with a hope to rebuild Moonclan as it once was before its corruption. Her fate is unknown once the battle ensues, but she knows she will stand confidently and fight with everything she has to rebuild the family she has come to love more than she realised she ever could.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:38 pm

Cat's Month | Cat's Zodiac taurus
    username: blood-moon
    clan: CloverClan
    raffle number: no idea (hope that is ok I can't find other entries)
    - -
    cat's name: BoneClaw
    cat's gender: male
    cat's age: 31 moons
    prompt fill: Bone watched a bird fly right past him but a glass wall stoped him. Anger flared through him as he smashed the glass
WIP

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:08 pm

you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies ...
    USERNAME Kazin
    CLAN Shiningclan
    CAT BEING BRED Cindersong
    CAT'S DESCRIPTION/GENOTYPE Mediumhaired solid gray with green eyes. Ll / BB / dd / aa / McMc / spsp / ii / ww
    TELL ME A SURPRISING FACT Fireflies are actually beetles and aren't flies at all

Just gonna slide this in here if it isn't too late, since I have not worked up the motivation to get enough posts for a Lemon slot D:
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me