Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby mikey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:58 am

I'm looking for an artist to do my hm custom so please Pm me! uwu

Also I have some kalons up for trade, I'm not connecting with them as well as I thought..
    I'll look at any offers. uwu
    PM Me please ;;o;;
    Common Hair
    Uncommon Ear
    Common Shine
    Common Tail

@chekinder; - What A pretty bab, good luck finding a mate for them!
    @Livvyah - Good luck with the Commissions! Your art is beautiful

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:22 pm

EeveeArt. wrote:
EeveeArt. wrote:
EeveeArt. wrote:

-------------
My baby Valerie is looking for a one-time breeding partner!

Edits do matter some [as in please make sure the kalon you offer has at least 1 edit], but I'm personally going on design more than edit.
Edit: I tend to like designs with neon / brighter, happier colors more than I like monochromes / natural colors!
I'll look at anything though! Please don't be afraid to pm me! qwq

Edit 2: I've only gotten 2 offers, I'm still looking!

-------------
Looking for relationships for my kiddo Pablo!!
I don't have a super set personality for him, but he's a nice kiddo who uses his feminine appearance to get more tips at whatever restraunt he's working at :'>

I'm mostly looking for coworks / maybe a set place where he works?? Idk

And then,,, questions

Who is your favorite Kalon and why?
Has to be Mabel!
While she's old and loved, not doing much anymore, she was my first kalon and really got me into the community !
Favorite Kalon ship?
Me and Amari.'s Sweetbee tbh [not a super public ship?]
Favorite Kal ship that's not canon?
guy fieri x e v e r y o n e
What kind of designs and/or colors do you connect with best?
It depends? I LOVE bright colors but wasn't able to connect to Maddie [the now beautiful iris owned by leopardsong!], so I guess it's all really just depends on the certain design and color scheme ?
What is your favorite form you've ever made (when trying out for a kal)?
Mm, probably has to be the one I made for Elliot. It's so bad and so long, but I put so much effort into it and it makes me feel good! I didn't win him, but I got a very minty boi instead !

Code: Select all
@caeserhorse
Cute art!!
@livvyah
Gl getting those commissions / Ychs filled!!
@checkinder
Erebos is a dream, gl getting him a mate!!
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Code: Select all
@Sketchiimutt - Hope you find an artist to complete your HM Custom! Hope you also get some offers!
@CaesarHorse - They sure sound like they have a lot of character!
@Checkinder - Hope you find a potential mate!   He's handsome!

I just received some amazing art!!

This is of Bleach! By @Schnuffel Bunny

My baby Aylward!! By @Rakkun

I'd also like to introduce...

Carmelita Hoséa!
She was my hm custom designed by @littlelies! And she designed her headress. The horns are part of the headdress! I designed her clothing/gold shoulder pallets!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name; Carmelita
Rosa Hoséa
Gender; Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SePref.; Asexual
Mate; None
Breeding Slots; 2/2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time Era; tbd
Occupation; tbd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still need to figure her personality, era, and occupation. But I'll open her up to relationships!
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub commissions

Postby skylark » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:33 pm

Skylark wrote:
Hey guys! Aah I'm pretty new to this, I don't think I've ever opened legit commissions before, but I thought I'd give it a go! I'll be doing colored and shaded commissions like this: (example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5) If you have a certain style in mind from the examples listed, feel free to suggest things. I'm also willing to add very small, simple backgrounds and perhaps simple items upon request (depending on the complexity of the char). Fullbodies: 600pts, Bust-shots: 400pts, and Head-shots: 250pts.
Three slots, not fcfs! Just pm me and I'll decide on who I'll be doing later tonight. Link to my dA account here. Will post the work on my acc. when it's done. Points must be sent first, I'm sorry! ;o; Thank you so much! If things go well I'll probably open up again soon. ^^ For now I'm just testing out art pricing and etc.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
replies
@๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร Whooaa that art is so nice!! And Carmelita is so beautiful.. I love her theme. Good luck with your relationships!
@LivvyAh Aww dang your art is adorable! I hope to order from you soon! ;w;
@Checkers Yo Erebos is super stunning, I love the rosey design. I'll try to hit u up for possible head-cannons later!
@Elfie Oooh good luck getting your art/growths done! :Dc

skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:35 pm

@Sketchiimutt - Good luck with the trades!
@EeveeArt. - Good luck in getting some more offers, I would offer up one of my Kalons but I don't think they would fit well. ^^;
@CaesarHorse - What an adorable Kalon and the art style is cute!
@LivvyAh - I adore those finished examples!

I finally obtained 5 HMs! So I'm now in search of an artist for a rather simple kalon: gold color scheme with a tail shine edit of a stalk of wheat. Please PM me if you're interested in making him for me!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:46 pm

@Annakova;; I think they're both simplistic, but really lovely! my suggestion for the second one, since it's such light colors, would be to color the lines, so they aren't a heavy black!
@Elfie;; good luck finding art and growths!
@LivvyAh;; I adore your art, your style is just so cute! good luck getting commissions, I'd be all over it if I had any money to spare!
@CaesarHose;; what a cutie! I love the green hair. good luck getting your MYO! I don't know much about Hamilton, but I can't wait to see it!

Streaming!
It's been a long day, and I'm just working on some personal stuff, but I could really use the company. <3

https://join.me/sobaudonramen

Thanks!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Simmy is looking for late night, thief or social friends! No romance yet, but a crush offer would be fine I suppose c:
He loves stealing, music, hand crafted knick knacks and hot coco

Set in medieval times, Azalea is looking for some friends and a possible mate! Any breedings I would like done in context if you're more interested in babies .3.
She lives in the forest and acts like a guardian to the forest, visiting the nearby kingdoms for supplies

Sadly Liquidor's love interest is going up for trade so I suppose I'll be looking at offers for him mate wise? He's a part time model, part time dancer and full time flirt. Granted, he only flirts with girls he's genuinely interested in! Calm, smart and friendly he isn't the average self absorbed model

Allariia is also re-opened for romance, I haven't heard anything from her love interest in a while so more hesitant romance. She's more the distant kind of lover, doesn't enjoy hugs and hold hands but will gladly snuggle on the couch if you don't stare at her. Doesn't like bubbly, cities or the color pink. Such grump...

@high noon: Long day for me too... Hopefully I'll have time to join!
@Error: GL! HMs are a lot of fun
@Checkinder: Such a cutie..! Those ears and shine ;0;
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm

@takk cute kiddos ,, might have 2 pm you later abt relations :00 !
      @high noon have fun @ yr stream & getting personal things done ❤
      @error oo neat idea ! i hope you can get an artist to get that done for youu
      @skylark wheeze i lov yr art sm ,, have fun with comms !

sorry 4 reposting so early rip
      but ;;

waterfront wrote:
      just wanted to drop in to say i'm looking to do some art trades - probably just 2 <":

pm me if you'd be down for one, i'm hardly picky @ all so don't worry abt that aha
      i'll pm back sometime tonight or tomorrow morning if i get any pms abt them ❤
      [ examples: 01 , kalon belongs to ryan. + 02 ]

also ! all my kalons r open for relations & things, if you're interested in that feel free to send a pm abt it !
      most of them have their info on their oekaki pages, but i can give you more info if you're interested :0

Postby avaloafe » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:06 pm

replies wrote:@high noon - wish i could join the stream! have fun with it oml
      @error - congrats on the hm's!! good luck finding someone c:
      @skylark - i love your art oh goshhhh i'm saving my points for future art buying though!

---
      i'm almost done with the first set of headshot commissions! i'm opening more right now since i've got today off.
      they'll look like this and this and they will be 50 points.
      ---
      i'm also looking for relationships for my baby jasper! whether it be romance, friends, enemies; you name it! just know that when it comes to romance, i am one who likes to roleplay and take time with my developed characters. i don't wanna rush into any romance, but i'll look at any offers! his image below links to his profile <3

---
      uhm, i think that's it! sorry for such a long post everyone ovo just wanted to quote things and let you guys know what's going on in my life - even though most of you probably don't care for me or my life haha -
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:22 pm

So, Karmel just approved Aiko's growth over PM! I can breed on the 31st, I believe and I'm kind of taking tentative OOC/IC breeding offers? I'd like at least one of her rare traits to pass so, hence why they're tentative aha, and her mate is a kit again, oops. Definitely way prettier than her mother c:
I also just want to say how vee. did such a great job on the growth <3.

Probably my second to last time reposting!!

@Konan Wish I was that good!! Good luck with critique? ;o;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me