Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Sixbane » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:01 am

@Individuality Eden's a cutie qvq/ good luck with relationships
@ mackstarr best wishes with breedings QAQ/ i'd offer but all my kals have slots tied up haha
@john laurens. ah hes a cutie, good luck trading!
@apathetic Another cute~ I dig his hair xD im trying not to try out for adopts, no time. He reminds me of something but I cant quite put my finger on it
@Rakkun She's lovely qvq/ i love the markings on her back, theyre very subtle, but pretty. the human arts lovely too~

Ive been so busy the past few days, updating my toyhouse layout OTL I finished the pages for a few of my kals
NOW THAT ive finally got their pages in order im looking for friends/enemies/ect for them?
Im so sorry if i lost messages before, i know i got a few for liew but i got so many i lost track of a lot of them, im off all day so ill be around to respond all day today!
I'm just going to be adding them as notes on their pages! I may doodle something of them if i get around to it. I like to have relationships to choose from when i feel like doodling interaction art
Estatira-looking for other politicians as rivals/associates or maybe royalty from neighboring countries to form an alliance/ or be against?
Liew-looking for other soldiers/warriors or kals he might have run into in his travels.
Luella-Former farm girl, current city dweller. Friends from her days in the country, or new friends she's made in the city!
Naima-Luella's mother, farmer! Other farmers(friends or rivals?) or perhaps old friends from the city.

I still have 7 other pages to format //hnn
ANYWAY
i drew Estatira (For her page decor haha)
both by me
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:02 am

@Sixbane- ahh i'm so glad estatira is in such a good home now ;v; gl finding relationships qwq
@Individuality- ooh,, gl with commissions! qwq
- - - - -

as i just started working on his page, i'm looking for more art of pascal !!!

i have these 2 kiamaras i can offer for artwork, just pm me with examples and which kia you're offering for/how much art you're offering ;;v;; i'll respond to everyone today, whether or not i choose to accept !! ;;w;;
Last edited by evy on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
quitting
evy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 am

Master of Nothing wrote:
Master of Nothing wrote:
Hello! Here to say a couple things this time!
3) That being said, I'm looking for relationships for my kals! PM me!

4)
Master of Nothing wrote:Ah hi everyone! <3 A contest I'm in was just extended a week, so I'm looking for critique on my form! Please pm me if you're willing, I'd really appreciate it! I'll offer art in return for your opinions!

My form so far!

I would really appreciate form critique! This contest is ending in just a few days and I want to make my form the best it can be, so if you have the time please just take a look and tell me what you think! Thank you! <3

Code: Select all
@ Vilvia : I love your drawing! Not much to critique about it, I think any flaws in it can be patched by practice!
@ Rakkun : Dang, she's so pretty! Also those sketches are amazing I adore ;v;
@ Elfie : Good luck finding what you need! <3 I'd offer to draw but I've got enough art to do already //rip
@ apathetic : I hope that kit goes to a great owner!
@ john laurens. : Good luck with trades!!
@ mackstarr : Oh, all of your kals are beautiful! I doubt you'll have a hard time finding at least one of them a partner!
@ EeveeArt. : Good luck with relationships! Love your kals!
@  Individuality : I love your art! Might have to get some for myself!
@ Sixbane : Oh, I just love your kalons' characters! I'd totally offer for relationships if my kals fit what you need!
@ quocoa : Good luck getting art of your lil' kal! <3
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:49 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:
So, Karmel just approved Aiko's growth over PM! I can breed on the 31st, I believe and I'm kind of taking tentative OOC/IC breeding offers? I'd like at least one of her rare traits to pass so, hence why they're tentative aha, and her mate is a kit again, oops. Definitely way prettier than her mother c:
I also just want to say how vee. did such a great job on the growth <3.

@Master of Nothing PM if you'd like some relationships? ;o;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Curious » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:35 am

@Kaori - oh my word that is one of the most beautiful kals I have ever seen...I'd offer one of mine but neither of them have edits and one of them has a mate ^^"
@Sixbane - that's some amazing art :"0 I love it

I'm hoping to find a new partner or other relationships for Link! He's currently a single dad [one breeding slot used] and is a bit stuck on the past, relationship wise, but he's a sweet guy. The appearance or gender of your Kal doesn't matter to me when it comes to finding a mate for him--I'm looking for someone I can make a cute story with! PM me if you're interested! ^^
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:03 am

________________________________________________________________________________
I am also currently looking for rps/headcannons and/or artshipping for Estelle :) 1-2 main friends along with romance is considered.
Ill also be into an apprentice or a rival! I have many ideas~

I am also seeking someone to grow my bebe Crossing, he is overdue. Will offer compensation in FR currency/C$/pets or eldemore pets! Just pm me with an example for growths/editing and what your interested in.

Last but not least, i have 300C$, over 6 pages of rares and below pets, items, eldemore pets and FR currency (300k/300 gems) for art.
Looking for art of Matthew, Una, Crossing and Estelle the most! Link here for all my kals. Pm with example(s) and price(s).

________________________________________________________________________________
Code: Select all
@Curious Your welcome to pm me if you feel any of my single babes fit!
@Kaori Miyazono.I wish you best of luck finding a mate/occ breeding!
@Master of Nothing Pm me if you still haven't found any critique your looking for, i can help if need be :)
@quocoa I hope the best for you in terms of getting art! Let me know if any of my kals be be of interest for friendships/rivals ext when your looking in the future!
@Sixbane If you haven't gotten any offers, your free to come pm me as im sure i have a kal or two that fit! (Willow is actually a spokesperson for a major charity/awareness group that help with getting homeless off the street and other childhood issues of america, so she could be "political" in a way.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:43 am

diamondfox wrote:
diamondfox wrote:@sphynx- gl getting approval
DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR TRADES!
I really don't connect AT ALL with this kalon! Taking offers! Will take most designs for him. Kalons with a "fish tail" common edit are basically an auto Thanks for any interest! :3
PM me with offers

Repost
@littlelies- good luck getting comms
@coloir54- hope you find the kit a good home!

REPOST REALLY DESPERATE FOR TRADES
@kydashing- good luck with everything!
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:26 am

Kalon 950 is alive!! I know this kid is super late but there were some complications XD. Click the picture to go and tryout out! The contest will be up soon!

@diamondfox, ahh gl with trades!
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am

@Havenor: kalon 950 is absolutely gorgeous !! <33
@littlelies: time for me to get some points oml I have so much need
@quocoa: I'll definitely be pming you soon !!

- - -

hey guys !! I made a family tree for some of my kalons a bit ago, and it's grown drastically overnight from 54 members to 129.
I'm still looking to fill in a few of the gaps, so I'd really appreciate it if you could look over it to see if any of your kalons need added or fixed!
I tried my best to find the most recent info on them, but in some cases I could not find it or could not find the kalon whatsoever ;v;

the tree can be found here !!

click on kalons with dotted lines coming off of them to see more of it, or jump around by their names.
poly breedings are a bit tough to add, but I tried to make a little 'triangle' of sorts by connecting the parents together.
I'm also hoping to crop kit images so they can be viewed better, so hopefully I'll update that soon for easier viewing :)

I owe DollyDo a huge shoutout for helping me find a bunch of missing family members !!
thank you so much for helping me to more than double what I had. I really appreciate it ;v;

and thank you all for your time! definitely pm me if there's anything that needs fixed and I'll change it asap

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:01 am

So I'm not connecting super well to little Jordan as well as I thought ;_; I'll be looking at possible offers for him. My only request is that he keeps all familial ties. I'll be kind of picky, but I'll consider all offers!

By Akemi-chan

Edits are always a big booster for me and a MYO would be amazing too <3

Hunter, however, is getting all the love in the world <3 I'll post some more art when I'm done with it!

@Kyadashing - Ooh, I may have a few fitting babs!
@Kaori Miyazono - I love vee.'s growths so much!! Lovely kal <3

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes