Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Petscop » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:34 am

-------------
My baby Valerie is looking for a one-time breeding partner!

Edits do matter some [as in please make sure the kalon you offer has at least 1 edit], but I'm personally going on design more than edit.
Edit: I tend to like designs with neon / brighter, happier colors more than I like monochromes / natural colors!
I'll look at anything though! Please don't be afraid to pm me! qwq

Code: Select all
@Hayzel
good luck getting a trade for your galaxy babe!
@cyborgishly
mmmmm MM paz is a dream qwq
so is the lil' Kaleho <33
@Carousel
Good luck finding an OOC partner!
@Toadkind
Your artist entries look amazing! <3
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:47 am

@Яapscallion -- gl getting trades bro!! I am trying to not be a zombo xD
@toadkind -- I'm glad to hear!! I had a lot of fun doing it despite a struggle xD good entries btw! I love!
@♫Carousel -- gl finding a perfect OOC for your boi! :0c
@cyborgishly -- gl with relationships my bro! you can always hmu if you think your kals and mine might get along? :0c now I need to answer those questions tho... yessss
@hayzel -- gl getting trades ; v ; a presh babe!
@Eeveeart. -- again, gl getting a perf partner! Val is handsome as heck

what is a something all/most of your kals have in common?? (colors, hairstyles, personalities, designs)
Almost all of my kalons have edgy backstories-- which is to say mean parents or absent parents. :' ) There are some w/ parents who love them, but most of my kals suffered some form of legit trauma at a young age which changed their world view significantly-- whether it was an absent parent, a mean one or the death of a family member, something bad happened to them p young.

for the kals that are mates/dating, describe their relationship in a sentence or two!
Eternity is my only kal in a relationship. cx She's dating Sinbad!
Their relationship consists of late-night gaming and 3 AM trips to McDonalds. How romantic. They have nugget eating contests and daytime naps together.

what does your kal usually wear?? Do they mean anything special to them??
Hmmm, well my kals are a p varied wardrobe! :0c
Benni likes white shirts, no idea why he just... does. cx He also loves the sea/anchor aesthetic!
Eternity's grey hoodie is special to her-- she used this over-sized thing as a paint shirt while working with her mom. cx
Kraken loves his green scarf bc it keeps him warm when he's chilly (always). He bought it for himself after a bad breakup-- he views it as a symbol of the fact he doesn't need others to be happy.
Vance is almost never without headphones, music means the world to him and being removed from that might actually kill him. //D
Infin loves her hat!! She thinks it makes her look fly  . :' )
Rory loves the pastel + bow aesthetic! He doesn't usually dress up but he has a bunch of random cute outfits he loves to wear. cx He prefers light clothing bc he's alwys overheating. //D
Mariah wears his cloak and carries his shovel which make him feel safe. :' )
Soul likes dressing in long, regal looking mermaid dresses!! They make her look hecka beautiful. // v // She wears them because she's a strong, confident woman and she's not afraid to show the world that!
Chaos likes tanktops bc his shoulder fur and neck fur make life hard for him. xD He loves to wear the color red tho, he feels like it really makes his eyes pop! He also loves the heart aesthetic.
Crow wears a green plaid shirt and a vest most of the time! :0c It's his typical attire and it is vaguely similar to his dad's style. // v //
Lori dresses like a heckin fashion model because she loves clothes. //D She doesn't really have any one thing that's sentimental to her over the others.
Valentine likes baggy clothes but again doesn't really have any faves.
Zeek prefers to wear shorts bc of his big poofy tails, which get a lil hard to manage. He has a few bling-y/jewlery accessories that he got while still in his old gang, but he still values them a lot because of who they came from.
Myron loves wearing lab coats and suits. :' ) They make him look v professional!! He feels exceptionally relaxed in either and has a good amount of fun picking out his tie for the day.
Jin likes sweaters and leggings, as well as keyhole shirts, tank tops and shorts. // v // He likes heavy clothing bc he's smol and gets cold easily, but he also likes showy clothing because he wants to be confident. He also thinks female/feminine clothing is p cute and he has no real issue crossdressing. = v = b
Abacus has a ouija board piece (the thing that moves across the board) tied to a string around his neck. He has a serious interest in the supernatural and would never be without his tie to the other world. cx
Exodus likes bright colored clothes!! They make him feel less... dull and boring.
Elizabeth has her bell collar!! Bc otherwise... she'd get lost or cause trouble. //D Her parents gave it to her!

if your kal was a superhero, what would their powers be, or what would they fight for??
...another loNG QUESTION
Benni would probably have water powers and/or become aquaman. :' ) He'd fight to protect the sea, honestly, and his pals-- he's a v morally upright individual.
Eternity would have videogame powers-- like she could bring things from games to life and have them under her control-- that sorta thing! :0c She would probably give herself super-cool laser guns and a double jump tbh. = v = She'd fight for the greater good!!
Kraken would probably have invisibility or he'd be able to talk to fish or something. = v = I doubt he'd wanna fight anyone, he'd just use his powers to hide away.
Vance would have light powers or neon powers?? :0c Like making things out of neon/light and fighting with them, and also a really fast light dash! He'd probably fight bc one of his friends was on the hero side, bc honestly he's a huge coward.
Infinity would likely have fire powers or something equally destructive and she'd use it to cause absolute chaos. :' ) She'd be a villain for sure!
Rory would likely have snow/ice powers or something of that sort! n v n He'd fight to protect all the animals out there. :" )
Mariah would have magical powers like everyone else in his coven! (He's always wanted them xD) He'd probs fight to protect the balance of magic in the world.
Soul already has magic powers-- she'd use them for the same reason as Mariah.
Chaos has his legendary power trait and he already uses it to cause mayhem. :' ) This boi is not a hero.
Crow would have crystal powers! Generating weapons/crystals n that sorta stuff-- gem shields and gem swords! He'd fight to protect the people.
Lori would have some sort of nature power I bet! She'd tie people up with vines and fight with poisonous plants and big venus fly traps. :' ) She'd fight to defend her wardrobe and bc she'd be salaried. //D
Valentine would perhaps have demonic abilities? Like demon blood-- which would make her super strong and fast. :' ) She's cute but deadly. She'd fight to protect those who can't protect themselves bc she totally knows that feeling.
Ezekiel would have the ability to produce smoke and control it-- like a concentrated miasma! He could probably also poof into smoke to avoid being hit.
Myron would have electricity powers!! He's already basically a super smartie tho. cx
Jin would have shadow manipulation powers probably? :0c Like moving shadows and hiding in/as a shadow?? cx
Abacus would have demon powers. :' ) He'd have physical transformation abilites too (into like... a demony form y'kno)
Exodus would have psychic abilities n telekinesis.
and Lizzy would probably have the ability to copy anyone's ability for a certain amount of time. :0c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby aimono » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 am

✩ ᴋᴀʟᴏɴs ᴜғᴛ! ✩
putting these kals up for trade offers! i love her designs,
but i just haven't been able to come up with a concept i really like for them
and im running low on slots.
all have both breedings slots
looking at all kals & i'd love to trade more than one for one kal!
✩ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ! ✩
i've had my unlimited standard custom for quite a while now...
just kind of sitting there. i really need to design her, so i'm looking
for an artist to do so! i have her personality, traits, and possible colors
down. i can provide proof if needed, as well.
    @EeveeArt.: gl finding a breeding partner! he's really pretty.
    @cyborgishly: beautiful kals! gl!
    @Яapscallion: glad he's getting grown! he's the son of my kalons. <3
aimono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am

replies wrote:@exide. - Those are some pretty kalons! Good luck on the trade offers. I would offer my services for your MYO but I'm not sure I'd be the best option; especially as I can't really do it on official lines. Here is an MYO I made someone based off sugar skulls.
@EeveeArt. - Ahh good luck on the breeding! Valerie looks awesome :o
@hayzel - WOAH dang that kalon is gorgeous! Good luck on the trade offers, hope you get something you like!

Eyy so I just finished a chibi of my girl Sakura! Technically last night but it was so late I had to head straight to bed. Sorry for the large image ^^; I kinda like how it looks, and I think I've got a chibi style I might keep!

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:58 am

my last design as an guest artist! I'm really happy with how this one came out!

I really enjoyed my time as an guest artist and I really love kalons and the community, it just kinda feels like family ya know?
I can escape here and take my mind off the world and chill on the internet with my kalon buds!

@aeryn; goold luck with trading your kalon!
@toadkind, ahh your entries are stunning!! Good luck!! <3
@carousel, good luck with finding an breeding partner!
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 am

Pleasureable Paints wrote:
@Angelshy wow, a photographer Kalon? Never seen one before. Hope your week is a little better
@MotherMother woah, adorable kits. That art made me laugh so hard, it's amazing! Love the personality Danton has
@木漏れ日 here's an honest critique. I can honestly see you as a guest artist, maybe even a permanent. I absolutely lovw that style you've done, it's amazing. Maybe, if the white lines are supposed to be there, include more white in the design.
@Annakova that chibi style is so adorable, definitely keep it!
@tøyger I loved your Kalons, and I will definitely be trying out for your last one.

So basically I go to boarding school and there is a compulsory 1 and a half hour of homework. Great news! I have no homework majority of the time because I tend to do it all at lunchtimes since I have no friends and get bored and lonely... so....
I am going to do some writing commissions! I can write about your Kalons with things like personalities, likes/dislikes with reasons etc. This is just so that I don't get bored out of my mind during this hour and a half. Here are some examples of work that I've done. Writing

I'll take 3 people, prices are set up in the post above my examples, since I'm trying to work my way up to an unlimited rare myo. So.... yeah! Just PM me what writing you're looking for, what you want it to be about, give me as much info as possible and maybe how many words you are wanting as well as the picture of the Kalon.

My DeviantArt is here, and the writing commission sort of area is my donation pool.

Thank you all, and enjoy the rest of your day or night!

I also made some of my own art of Rosanna. It's the first artwork that is a living creature, and I'm not proud of it yet I am? This is what it turned into, critique is wildly appreciated because I need a lot of help with art. I'm feeling really tentative trading her, so she'll be up for offers only.

Done in pen because if I use pencil, I rip the paper rubbing out mistakes o,o
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 am

(Edited out thing about MYO)
TAKING KALON GROWTHS AS WELL AS PREGROWTHS FOR
POINTS!

The price range depends on edits and such, but- yeah!
I have a LOT of experience, so if you need examples, feel
Free to ask! PM me titled "Kalon Growth"
1. Open 2. Open 3. Open 4.open 5.open
@pleasurable paints- gl getting commissions!
Last edited by lovestruck on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon fanclub v.2

Postby jello » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am

yo diggity dogs!! so there's a new rule that says unofficially lined growths are no longer official.
so I need someone to grow celeste :>
again

thanks~

@diamondfox- gl tradin
╭──────────╮
↑↑my kalons↑↑
jello | she/her

╰──────────╯
jello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

Code: Select all
@jello -- Hope you can find someone to grow her again! She's really beautiful. <3

Submitted my 19th Artist Entry! I'm not into cute stuff, but...
Leave a comment/critique if possible! <3 Tysm

Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:41 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:
Seeking some art of my kalons!! I have a variety of things that I can pay with, excluding points!
They're also open to relationships!!

So, Genji. and I were talking and we've decided on getting like, a big piece of art of Kachel's and Catalyst's wedding?? I don't exactly know how 'big' it's going to be, seeing as like.. It's going to be a pretty small wedding? Guests are limited then, of course. If someone would like to take up this commission then that would be great? I'd be willing to pay in a list pet of some sort.. Limited to one Kal per person!! Kyoto is planning it.. oops.

Kalons needed;
Guests [Adults] - About 2/15?
Flower Girl [Kit] - 1/1.
Ring Bearer [Kit] - 1/1.
Maid of Honor - 1/1.
Officiant [Adult] - 1/1.
Bridesmaids [Adults] - 0/3.
Groomsmen [Adults] - 0/3.

@๔คเรץ❀ฬђเรкєгร I want that entry so much, agh.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me