Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby Sixbane » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:20 pm

@ Angelshy ah congrats on the cutie ;v;/ i like her hair/colors
@MotherMother omg danton im crying at the one you drew hES SO SCARED 'look at this thing what do i do with it it is the end of life'
well idk man it might be
@hayzel ah what a cutie ;v;/ not my style but the hairstyle is super neat, like the flower addition too
@a s h e s . ah congrats on him,he's a cutie. he rings a bell somewhere? I think i designed a relative of his at some point but i cant recall who exactly haha

I can't sleep so im doing a few requests? probably just sketches or headshots or something. ill do a few tonight and a few tomorrow after class as warmup for commissions. Just shoot me a pm /v/ ill leave it open til about 6pm est tomorrow so feel free to message me up til then

I do have some stuff ive drawn, but i wanna hold off on it for now QAQ/

I think i've decided what to do, thankyou all for offers ;v;/
I am also,very-very tentatively accepting breeding offers for Liew? only one- he has both slots and one slot i want used for an 'in his past' sort of thing. I opened them once but that was long ago and I didnt feel ready for him to breed but i've had him almost a year now and I think its time for his story to progress and this is the way it works in my head haha

I don't care about edits! the design should go together okay but im not a huge stickler for that. I dont want an OOC breeding, its in character so i'm looking for a specific kalon who can fit his story/would want the kit/s to be related to both parents still. Liew is a traveller so I want it to be someone he's run into in his past as it plays into his development and the story I want for him.
Pm me? Ill try to reply to all that I get but it may be after class tomorrow OTL

Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 pm

diamondfox wrote:
Hey guys! I have an uncommon MYO and I'm thinking about trading it? I probably won't have time to make it, so anyways, I wanted to see what kalons people would offer for it? If you have an offer, PM me with the title as Trade Offer please. If there's a kalon I really love I'll accept. Also, fish tails or wings are basically auto accepts

@colour54- what a cute kit!!!!
@ | Prince Kastille | - good luck finding a growth!
@ toadkind- what cute art oml

ALSO MY Artist Entries are completely open for critiques! I'm gonna try and get back into making designs!
Repost
@sixbane- oml Liew is gorgeous? I think I need a two headed kalon now
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:21 am

@Sixbane- O...M..G.... Liew is so gorgeous!!! I wondered what a multi-headed Kalon looks like ever since I saw it in the traits! OMG..he's literally the first multi-headed Kalon I've seen! he is so splendidly gorgeous!!! Seriously can't stop staring at him!
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 am

@木漏れ日 -- left commentary/critique for you u v u !
@MotherMother -- dANTON'S EXPRESSION IS THE BEST THING
@Angelshy -- they're gorgeous!! I'm sorry to hear you're having a bad week bro. ; v ; I am too... things will be better next week, let's hope! I think Winnie is a good name for her! // v //
@Pleasureable Paints -- bro I feel that... cept our school doesn't have hw hour just open mods. cx I have a v limited social group at school so?? ye I'm alone a lot. xD Regardless I hope you find something good to write about! :0c
@Sixbane -- Liew is the most beautiful thing. gl getting a breeding partner for him! :0c he's stunning aaaa
@diamondfox -- I'll look them over! :0c

I did an aging for the first time in 9999 years and it's still just as stress-inducing as I remember. xD I also drew this which you saw in earlier pages. // v //

Just posting to say hi! I'm not dead. = v = I honestly wanted to reply but I'm trying to think of something that actually makes this worth posting rip. My kals are open for relations n whatnot as per the norm and my inbox is open if you wanna chat. = v = b I also have a skype if you'd wanna talk that way! I like meeting new people! n v n

Anyways peace out-- have a rad day everyone! :0c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:03 am

Aeryn; wrote:
I'm kinda having a hard time to connect with my kalons and i'm trying very hard to
i'm just not finding enough time for them, so i'll be putting Kaitlyn up for trade offers
i'm not sure if i'll actually trade her but i haven't been able to develop her..
--

@benjamin. // Good luck with the relations!
@diamondfox // Good luck trading the myo!
@Colour54// Such an adorable batch <33

@KonanDimir // Such lovely kals, i might have to pm you later!
@♠Trollish♠// Wowow such great art! <33
@Sixbane//Wow such a georgeous kalon!
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimikkyuu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 am

@木漏れ日 : how pretty!! The white lines bother me a bit, but it's aesthetically pleasing nonetheless (especially around the face).
@MotherMother : congrats on the kits ❤️
@angelshy : congrats on such a cute kal! I hope the rest of your week becomes better ;u;)/
@pleasurable paints : good luck with comms! ^^
@sixbane : good luck with requests 💜 Lovely kal/s, too!
@diamondfox : good luck with trading and crit ❤️
@trollish : welcome back my zombino friend c;
@konandimir : good luck with relationships!
@Aeryn; : what a cutie!! Good luck trading ^^/

I haven't been here a while orz

Looking to trade this kit => viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3120682&hilit=Kalons&start=10#p105834335 <= as their design has been kinda hard to work with ;u; will take any of your unwanted and unedited kals or kits as long as I click with the design! ^^ (they are also sorta overdue on growing, lol) traded! :3

Open to relationships too => viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3120682&hilit=Kalons#p100306463 <= if we were pursuing a relationship already, please let me know and I'll be glad to continue it! It's been a long while since I was involved here ;u;
Last edited by mimikkyuu on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
mimikkyuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 am

@ rapscallion - that kit is so dang cute.. sdjfkdj i love the colors! good luck with offers
@ Aeryn; - what a cute kit ghh.. i hope they go to a lovely new home!
@ KonanDimir - good luck with relationships! all your kals are soo cute!
@ Trollish - you did such a great job on that aging! ren is so happy with it jsdkf <33

--

i mainly wanted to drop in and show some artist entries ive made.
please share some artistic critique if you have any ? <3 thank you
ImageImage

i also still need someone to grow marceline
i can pay 2 rares or 1 vr from this group plus i have like.. 11 chicken dollars
pm me if interested, thank you!
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub

Postby Motivational Lizard » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:24 am

@Toadkind im waiting to see you on the artist list! Beautiful entry's!
@sixbane Ahh that kid is so cute ! Gl!
@Angelshy Cute childddd I loved that one since I saw her! Congrats!

Looking for an OOC Breeding for Aster!
As for edits ; I don't mind ! I'm looking for a design that mixes though!
PM me offers
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:29 am

hey guys!! How's your day?? I'm home sick, again. How are you?? Are you sick? If so, don't forget to drink tons of fluid!! Don't forget to have a great day!!

So I wanted to show off this drawing I did of ade cause he's adorable and I love him and I imagine he has the prettiest eyes under that mass of hair

So I'm opening up Paz for some relations. Tentative romance, however, but feel free to offer! I like to rp/hc and I have a Skype! If offering for romance, I'd like their colors or designs to be somwhat complementary/cohesive but it's not necessary! There's a general personality if you click on his picture, but if you're interested, on me and I can send you more! Guys only please!

Also, I'm looking for relations for kaleho! He's gonna be grown soon, and I'd love for my little awkward boy to have friends! He's a sea-faring kal, so anyone related to that will be a great match for him! Tentative romance for him too, but feel free to offer!!

On another note, all my kals are open for relations! Pm me if interested!!

Aaaaaand I have some questions for you guys!
    Code: Select all
    [b]what is a something all/most of your kals have in common?? [/b] (colors, hairstyles, personalities, designs)
    [b]for the kals that are mates/dating, describe their relationship in a sentence or two! [/b]
    [b]what does your kal usually wear?? Do they mean anything special to them?? [/b]
    [b]if your kal was a superhero, what would their powers be, or what would they fight for??[/b]

Anyways, you guys have a great day!! Stay safe and always look both ways before crossing the street!!

Code: Select all
    aeryn- gl getting offers!! She's a cutie
    Konandimir- that's so cute!! Glad to hear halime has great parents!
    trolli cannoli- aging are stress inducing. Great job though!! Glad to see you're not dead!
    Diamond fox- I wish I had something to offe! Gl trading it!!
    Sixbane- glad to see you've decided!! I cannot wait to see what you do with him!! He's really gorgeous omg
    Pleasurable paints- that's a rly cute drawing omg
    Angelshy- she's so cute!!! I love her colors
    Mother mother- Danton was like Juliek was for the first week!! That kits expression is adorable!!
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:02 am

hayzel wrote:
      putting up my myo for trade offers. i don't connect with her as i would have liked, so i'm looking to trade her for another kalon. i would prefer if they had edits, and both breeding slots are preferred. it doesn't matter a lot though. please pm me with the subject 'phoebe offer' if you'd like to offer! [ i cannot trade until april 16th ]

sorry for only a few replies, gotta run out in a moment~!

@cyborgish - gl with relationships!
@carousel - good luck finding a breeding partner!
@rap - good luck trading the kit <3
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me