Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby iuno. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:53 pm

i could really use some points as i'm looking to get to a goal to buy an adopt, so i'm looking to take on some more simple 50x50 pride icons! here's the base and a couple examples:

Image Image Image
    (last kid owned by magpie.!)

they're 50-75 points depending on complexity, and they come with whatever flag background you'd like c:. also if you buy 4, i'll do a 5th one for free! no slot limit unless i get too many dfjdhfl

@umeboshi god luck getting your kit grown! they're one of my fav kits actually,,, i love their hair
    @Stardust Cowboy good luck with trades!
    @recherche. good luck with trades and relationships and getting those edits for the myo! i may pm you later for relations
    @nektar gosh,,, you have so many beautiful kals i'm dead. gl with relations too! also hope that myo contest goes well!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:49 am

@iuno. best wishes with the pixel comms! they're super cute, im low on points atm but im sure you'll get plenty of interested
@ umeboshi Congrats on the kit! they're a cutie, i'd offer to help with the growth but im stupid busy rn, i hope you can find someone though!
@recherché. Best luck with finding trades and the artist you need! I'd offer but idk when i'd get around to doing it lol, some of the kids you have up are lovely though!

Sorry on brief post! i'll come up with a proper one later to introduce all my new kids but im,,, really tired right now i didnt sleep well

Looking at another trade for this month, ill try to reply to every offer unless i lose them by accident (if i do just,, kick me)
You can look through my kals but im more likely to trade Simplicity, Thought, Existence, Phyrrhus, or maybe Solstice as ive struggled to connect to them lately and their stories are sort of at dead ends. I'll also consider offers on Liao Lei;(But im more tentative/would be more picky with her since shes the daughter of a kal important to me)
Some i wont trade but i'd never be offended if you asked.
I dont care about edits, just design. I dont mind kits, but myos i'd be touchy about unless they're at least uncommon+ or multiple lower rarity ones since i already get staff myos anyway and i dont really have any pressing ideas in mind (most ideas i have require multiple myos)

I have lots of new kids but i'll introduce them all later!

I did draw a few headshots of my kids, (Though the top right one is mints/was a request and isnt mine, the other are)
Cyclone, Ithuriel, Wren, and Milo
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:18 am

@sixbane -- your art style is always so lovely to see <3 good luck on trading your kals too!!
@iuno. -- those icons are so cute? i sadly don't have any points but i'd snatch up so many if i could! </3
@umeboshi -- that kit is so cute!! good luck on getting a growth!!
@stardust cowboy -- good luck on trade offers, that first kal is a DREAM

sorry for short replies! i just wanted to pop in and say that i'm streaming some personal kalon art!! feel free to pop in and chat if you'd like!!
https://join.me/putyourhandsupradio

i'll go until i'm either finished or get tired of drawing!

thank you to those who showed!! <33
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:01 pm

First before my super exciting news - more exciting replies !! Hey guys !! <33
Code: Select all
@Sixbane - Those headshots are super cool! I really love how much personality you're able to put into them, as well 0: I think bottom left kid might be my favorite one, but they're all very beautiful <33
@umeboshi - welcome to the family, Ume!! <33 @néktar - Congratulations on the new job, yoj got this ! I do full time work and part time trade school so I kind of get your feeling, lol - but yeah, just know that it is super cool that you're doing college and work and I wish you the best and am glad to see you around! Also, your new beans are incredibly cute :0c I'm especially loving Clíodhna and her super cool extra legs and shrimp shine!
@everyone looking for growths and trades and art - best of luck!! Don't give up!! I wish you all the best <33

Now for my big news....

Blythe and Genevieve are gonna be mamas!!!! I have been trying at that nursery for so long, and finally got help from Irrylath who was super cool and helped out a lot <33 I only got one kit, but that is a-okay because when I envisioned their family, I always imagined that there would be an older one and then later on some younger ones, so it all works out ! And Sixbane is designing this baby, so you know it's going to be magical <33

I am just so, so excited ! My biggest goal with kalons was to get Gene and Blythe their own biological kit and I am just !! So happy !! and wanted to share my happiness with you all <33

So I hope your days are going well, and if it is almost night where you are - good night !! <33
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Code: Select all
    @ happysparrow | ahhh they make such a cute couple - congrats on finally getting them a ticket ! and that art piece is adorable omg... i bet they're gonna be the sweetest moms ever c: good luck on any future batch(es) w/ them !

@ imperials & hizashi. | hope you both had good streams !

@ Sixbane | ooo i always forget how pretty your kals are 'n then you post them 'nd i'm like... wjfnsdkjfsd. good luck finding trades ! wish i could offer smth but i don't have much to give lol. those headshots are super cute - you have a really appealing art style and the way you put expression and personality into each headshot... love that !

@ iuno. | those icons are so cute ! if i had any points i'd offer but... alas. good luck getting enough points for that adopt !

so !! i've been on an unexpected hiatus from cs for a few(?) months now, but i'm pretty sure i'm back. i wasn't sure whether or not i wanted to immediately get into adopts again but i've fallen severely in love with 1589 + 1590 and speaking of which !

i don't have any friends on this site, so i'm looking for a partner who'd be interested in the idea i've got ! it involves the masks as enchanted artifacts. whichever i try out for (i have no preference) would become a false god figure, corrupt by their mask's powers. if that lines up with your ideas or you wouldn't mind going along with it then please ! pm me !
    owo

there isn't really much else i've got to say hgnfgndf !! i hope everyone's been doing well and is having a happy pride month !!
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:33 pm

HellyBoo wrote:@sun struck - some nice art there and cute kiddos, goodluck breeding
@doge fruit goodluck finding growths.
@pangurbanka welcome back, hope ya get the help you need.

Im kinda back, Still super doper salty here but ey, I'm back to take trade offers once more, now theres the chances at the top but Im only trading for kals I can love so don't be upset if I just don't love a kal enough but feel free to try anyway. Traits don't matter much, Open to MYOs of any kinds.

https://sta.sh/21n1939q8twn?edit=1

Speaking of MYOs I have an unlimited rare myo im looking to have finished. It has a solid sketch done that can be used or if you want to remake. I have usd or points or C$. you can add me on discord to discuss payments; @Hellyy#5240.

Im also opening all my kals to breedings. they are in my siggy ^^ Feel free to message here or on discord. can supply my Kit picker.

@Spirittai1 goodluck!
@happysparror awwwh gratz
@imperials Hope it was fun
@hizashi. also hope it was fun!

Still looking for offers on all my kals.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:19 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
xx➳ Pg 218 ➳
xxHellyBoo➳ Goodluck on trading, you have very lovely kals
xxSpirittai1➳ Goodluck on looking for a partner, I wish you the best <3
xxHappysparrow➳Congrats, I wish you and them the best

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

➳ Trading ➳

➳ Well, it was decided that I do want to trade, I do have some very tentative kals. I do prefer design over rarity however if you would like to trade for my leg kal than you must be offering a leg kal or leg myo.
Thus being said, All of my kalons are for trade, besides Raven. He is one of my darling children and won't be for trade. I have 2 trades this month as well <3

I will auto my gem growth leg baby for a 2 trait leg myo!! I have an Idea in mind <3

Here is a link to them though,
My kalons

feel free to shoot me a DM
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 pm

-----Replies---------------------------
@ iuno. - Aww those are so adorable!!! Best of luck with commissions!!
@ Sixbane - I wish you the best of luck with trades!!! Absolutely adore those drawings<333
@ hizashi. - I hope you had fun in the stream!!!
@ imperials - I hope your stream was fun also!
@ happysparrow - AAAHHH I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUU!!! I love it when IC breedings happen, its just so exciting<333
@ Spirittai1 - I'm glad you found a partner<33 Good luck!
@ HellyBoo - I wish you the best of luck with trade as well as breeding<33
@ Sweet Dreams Always - Some lovely kalons you've got there<3

-----Intro---------------------------
Hope everyone's doing great! My summer personally is going wonderfully, I'm currently focusing on getting my college portfolio together, and I'm absolutely loving the process<333

-----Art---------------------------
Pride month y'all!
I have more slots open now that I've finished the first bunch!
I have pride YCH open!
Click the icon above to be taken to the thread!
Prices and all info in the thread^^
Image Image Image Image Image

Cat, Dog, Kalon versions available, ask me about other species^^
The Face paint and the choker color may be colored in as one of the pride flags^^

-----Trade---------------------------
Thinking of maybe trading ONE of these three kits..?
They are from an IC breeding between my favorite pair, however if I do end up trading one, they will not be connected to the parent/family.
This is for a few different reasons, one of them is that I don't want to interfere with your world/character building, especially since I haven't been as active on CS as I used to be.

Also tentatively putting up all my kalons up for trade offers
Also have an Uncommon Myo as well as a one-rare Myo that I may entertain offers on

Looking for simple designs and distinct silhouettes, ear edits and fur edits

Include "Kalon Trade" in PM title

-----Breeding---------------------------

Tentatively putting up all my kalons up for breeding offers
If I do not get an offer I like, I will breed another one of my IC pairs next.

I'm off cool down currently

Include "Kalon Breeding" in PM title
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 am

@sun struck gl trading your pretty, floofy kits
@ Sweet Dreams Always good luck trading!
@HellyBoo gl trading, nice kals, I’d offer on that first kit if I had anything other than a standard Myo

ImageImageImage

Hello! Rlly, rlly short post today,

I am taking trade offers on a standard Myo! Pm me if interested, just offer any Kalon(s), I like a lot of different designs

Edit: Oh yeah, and I am also still open for paint style commissions,
https://www.deviantart.com/sol-the-wolf ... -801477172

ImageImageImage
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 am

@ Sweet Dreams Always » good luck trading! i love those kids all to bits dfklhjsldkf
    @ sun struck » i love!!! your kals!!! and ur art!! i wish i had money for for ykh!
    @ CompleteChicken » good luck trading the myo + getting comms!

just a quick ad-
    1 Rare MYO Design Comp, Ending July 6th!
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me