Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby .paris. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:21 pm

replies;;
    @ midna -- sorry to see you go !!! i totally understand struggling with the site, and i don't blame you for doing what's best for you. enjoy the greener pastures!!

@ Stephaa - what an ADORABLE kit omg!! her ears and her hair are a literally blessing. congrats !!!

@ Qualified. - what COOL kals omg, i cannot wait to see what comes of them because hot dang they're so super cool.

@ imperials - good luck finding trades and such !!!! i wish u the best uwu

--paris.txt--
    aaaaa once again i basically fell straight off the edge of the cs earth because Depression and School but i'm doing what i can to stay and remain active because i do love my babies and i love this community, brain just convinces me that anything that can be conceived as work is Bad lol. but i am excited to be back now that i have down time!!

--introductions--
    chants new kids new kids new kids !! anyway idk who i've introduced or what i've done but i'll just introduce my last two babies because I Love Them

persephone is my wonderful myo done by planiteri right before i like yeeted off the earth and god i just love her so much. she is so pretty and so roman and so so good. i appreciate her so much uwu

and this is ophelia whom i received from a trade !!! she is a sweetheart and i'm honestly just a sucker for her colors and i just can't wait to Do Something More

--closing time--
    anyways i don't rlly have much to advertise on this post bc i'm reacclimating myself BUT i may pop in later to edit this post if i think of something. but ofc my kiddos are open to like offers of breedings if anyone is interested just keep in mind that i may be a bit picky or skittish because it's Been a Minute. anyways i'll catch y'all on the flipside !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:46 pm

@paris - hey ily welcome back bby :> persephone is gorgeous how have i not seen her omg,,, i hope u find some breeding offers u like >:3c
      @富士山 fuji - i LOVE him dear lord. i don't have much to offer so i'll just be in love from afar :,)) good luck though omg !!!!
      @midna.- sorry to see you go from cs but glad you're still sticking around in kalons, i hope i'll see you in the discord!
      @stephaaa - congrats on your sweet new babey!! she's adorable oh my god, and i love the concept you have for her so much?? i would love to see some art of her in her element painting!!!

hewwo it's me again! i'd like to introduce a few new kalons!
      meet bastion! i'm still reworking his name and personality, but so far all i've got is that he was the god that cast cyrus out of heaven to live on earth. MASSIVE thanks to the sweet sweet jiinxed! for trading for him to gift to me; i'm still shocked, honestly because this baby has been a dream since he was commissioned!

i also have castiglione ! he's machiavelli's brother, and i'm SOOOO excited to work out this relationship between them. machiavelli's story is a tad intertwined with cyrus's, and i'm hoping to eventually plan deep enough for machiavelli and bastion to know of each other.

my last baby here is unnamed! i'm so excited to have them, but i'm not sure where he's gonna fit in? i'll figure it out though, i'm very happy with him<3

and lastly i have an offer for the community! i have purchased an autopass that i would like to let a community member (or two, depending on the offer) use in a legendary breeding! my one stipulation is that my friend .paris. would be given first pick from the batch and i get a kit as well since i'm buying the autopass and kit picker :> (i'm willing to negotiate though!)
      you can offer the following:
      - two of your own kalons
      - two kalons belonging to you and someone else (with permission)
      - your leg kalon with one of my kalons
      - your leg kalon with one of .paris.'s kalons

traits that are preferred are merkalons***, genesplicing (hooves/etc), gems, and wings. feel free to offer others though!! please pm if interested !!
Last edited by Zeena on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub

Postby faunsie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Replies~
~.paris.~
persephone is SO pretty,love the browns and purples honestly!!
~capone.~
god your kals are so pretty!!! Bastion is a dremaie <3
~富士山 fuji~
He is such a beauty! I'd trade for him in a instant if i wasnt attached to all my kalons!! Good luck on trade offers!

Readopt!
I'm readopting a kit off! Please feel free to message me about anything in the readopt!

Introductions!

Looking for a friend/possibly relationship for Michi!
He still needs development but i have that he's super quiet and loves the ocean! He is an adventurer and often has an open mind! I can stick him in any au honestly

And!
Aavaros is a quiet but smart kalon who prefers to not be bothered and wants to not be messed with by those he's not close to. He loves his siblings and always wants to be there for them and help them! He mainly follows his father, Saturn and studies the power of constellations and star patterns. He thought he can, barley, summon zodiacs/constellation creatures he wants to improve and will only use it for good! He is a huge star nerd who can go on for hours at a time about how their stories!

Relationships/Friendships
All my kalons are open to relationships! ~ Means they are taken! but besides that they are all open to friends! Most of them are set in modern au but can be set in different au's but if any catch your eye I'll feel free to introduce them for you!( Pm me for my discord/ or relationships/friendships)
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:35 pm

replies
    @zacian - good luck with the readoption, and congrats on the new kalons! they both have some nice things about their character.
    @capone. - congrats on the new kalons! they each are quite stunning. also, that is very nice of you to do that for the community.
    @.paris. - congrats on getting those two new kalons! they are both for gorgeous especially persephone.
    @富士山 fuji - good luck trading! i hope that you find an offer that you really like.
    @midna. - i hope that you enjoyed your time on cs, and that your life treats you well. good luck with getting some more offers on your kalon!
    @stephaa - congrats on getting the new kalon! she is very cute, and she has a very nice character idea.

seeking trade offers

i am taking offers, would be quite tentative, on nova due to a few reasons. she has all breeding slots and doesn't have any art. i am willing to look at any, but i wouldn't like myos offered though. i can trade this month or next month. pm me any offers.

breeding offers
    i am taking offers on any kalon here. edits don't have to match up; i would prefer for the designs to go together. i am off cool down and willing to wait. pm me to offer.

fernmoon wrote:readopt
    i have a readoption going on here. for more information, click the link to see it.

seeking growths
    i am seeking a few growths of any kits that are here. in order of priority, i am seeking growths for ra and poppy as they are quite overdue compared to the others. ra and poppy will have some updates to their accessories. for payment, i can pay in c$ up to 150 for a growth, but i am willing to pay up to 200 if needed. i can also use any pet here for payment if wanted. pm me if willing to do a growth.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Replies
@fernmoon: good luck with getting trade offers!
@Zacian: good luck with that readopt that you’re hosting ^^
@capone.: your new kals are lovely, and i hope you sort something out for that legendary breeding ^^

Growth help needed-
*sweats* so I tried my hand at growing Andromeda- but I can’t quite get the floral pattern on her back right, so I came to ask for someone to help me with it? I can pay in Fr treasure, or cs pets, but I have nothing other than those two to offer up. here it is- and here is her kit ref pm me if you can help, I might just want it redone on oekaki?
I also need growths for quite a few kids qwq
Kasai
Lucille
Cato
Stella
Ian
aand
Emeril

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x2] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)
(really wanting a shine or tail edit?? will trade all for a tail edit)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and Im also looking at offers on Cornelius <3
and reaaally really tentatively looking at offers on Rayla Delilah or Emeril looking for at least a rarity match (rare)

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Quick post, I’m accepting one free growth slot. Not fcfs, just start sending refs! The simpler the better but feel free to send complex babies too! This will be off oekaki. Examples here:
https://sta.sh/21jx39iszzkt

I’ll strike this when taken.

Edit: I’ve only received 2 pms and it’s midnight so I will choose in the morning! Thank you guys for your interest and kind words, I’ll respond to everyone tomorrow! I promise I’m not ignoring anyone ^^

I'm stupid and I took 7 growths... So I'll be closed for a while until I can catch up LMAO. Thank you all so much! <3

@!~Phillip~! - Good luck getting growths and trades!
@fernmoon - Nova is super pretty, good luck trading!!
@Zacian - Hi fam owo. Michi is so precious!! I love him to pieces??

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

first off, hello and long time no see for the fanclub <: just came to say a few things
    ∙ I've been super busy with my first year of college and now working full time over the summer, eee
    ∙ once my second year starts i may be spending more time on here, maybe if i can find it uwu

MYO CONTEST !!
    ∙ i'm hosting a myo contest here ! i don't know what to do with my unlim rare myo so i'm turning to you guys for help ;v;
    ∙ the prizes for the winner is a one rare myo + an uncommon myo !
    ∙ all entries are appreciated <333

new beans
    ∙ i have,,, a LOT, feel free to pm me about relations and such <<:

A L O E

S U K H O N

C L Í O D H N A

R I G E L

N E B U L A

O K K O

B I L L I E

replies
    @ pesagus - your growth are very nice !! and i wish you luck with all 7 you took oml, i know you'll make a lot of people happy though for growing their kits <33
    @ !~Phillip~! - andromeda is so pretty !! i hope you can find someone to assist in her floral patterns, wish i could help :'0
    @ fernmoon - purple BEAN !! good luck trading the babe ;;0
    @ zacian - that's a really cool kit ! good luck to all those that enter the readopt, also michi ?? i just want to squish him?? absolutely adorable, the artist did a fantastic job on him !!
    @ capone. - bastion is utterly beautiful, still in love with the straight hair <333 and good luck finding a breeding partner !!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:39 am

Intro
      heya fellow comrades!
      just a small repost + a little more so feel free to skip to any part that interests you !!

Trades
      im still looking to trade off these kiddos of mine!
      i'll be looking at anything! im not picky with them as i kind of just want them gooneee.
      https://sta.sh/21ffvpxmhbef?edit=1

Relationships
      looking for some relationships/hcs for my kals!
      preferably romance but im fine with anything aaaah
      pm me if you want more info on one c: my kal storage thread is also linked in my signature and in the sta.sh!
      https://sta.sh/2z3jqcw8lul?edit=1

Artist Search
      looking for someone to "create" my common myo although the design is already made? just need some edits applied as i claimed an artist entry a while back!

Outro
      congrats, you've made it through my post pfft
      i hope you guys all have a wonderful day <3
      im also looking to do some experimental art so hmu w refs

@néktar oooh, i cant wait to see the entries for your myo comp!! i'd enter but gosh i dont have the patience x-x i love all of your kiddos you've introduced!! there's so much variety ohmygoodness. i especially love your kiddo aloe oh my gosh.. may have to pm you ab them and my plant growth girlie. they're all so gorgeous, congrats!
      @Pesagus i was going to message you ab the growths but all of my kits in need of them are complicated!! im glad i didnt though because wow, 7 is a lot D: i hope you can do them all stress free <33 youve gotten so much better, im so proud of you!!
      @!~Phillip~! ahh that growth is looking good so far!! i hope you found someone to do the pattern on her back c: good luck getting growths for all of your other kiddos!!! they're all such precious beaaans. good luck trading for a tail or shine edit as well as your other kals!
      @fernmoon good luck trading nova! i hope you get some good offers on her as she's beautiful ^^ that kit for readoption is honestly so precious as well? im tempted to tryout but i've been busy lately so ughh we'll see! if you're still looking for breeding offers after i get my current ticket selected then i may have to message you about that as well!!
      @Zacian another readopt? oh goodness im getting killed here! so precious, i want dnsufbzfzin. aavaros and michi are so cute ack!! i'm definitely going to message you about relationships so get ready for my pm soon,, :eyes:
      @capone. i've always loved bastian,, his white and peach design AND those wings of his?? holy hell. im so glad that he's with someone who loves him!! c: your other babes are also p cute <33 i'd definitely offer for the autopass thingy but rolls are scary nuhybgyubgujh so good luck <33
      @.paris. ophelia's oranges are so pretty ahh, her design is so simple but so lovely as well?? what is this witchcraft? and i love the vibe i get from persephone, she does seem like a little roman princess and i love her design ughhh
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 am

Stardust Cowboy wrote:
Stardust Cowboy wrote:Howdy y’all! Looking for some trade offers on some of my kals!

Graham (can be grown/bottom kit)

Skittles (can be grown)

Blaze (tentative)

Dest

Feel free to dm me on discord (Stardust Cowboy#7499), or pm me your offer!

All my kals (link in sig) are looking for relationships! Friendships, enemies, crushes 👀 lookin for everything!

Replies:
@rech// goodluck with trades! I remember designing some of those kals when I was a nursery ga a couple years back! I hope they get good homes ^^ and I hope you find good relationships for your kals!
@nèktar// woah!! Your kals are stunning! I would love to enter in your myo comp but I’m currently away from home, hopefully I will have time when I get back ;0; I will definitely be pming you about relationships!
@pegasus// so nice of you to take free growths! I know it’s hard for some people to get them, and it’s good practice too! Thank you for being so kind!
@phillip// good luck getting growths! You have some cute kiddos! And I’m not sure what items I even have atm, but goodluck with item trades nonetheless!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby umeboshi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:21 pm

hiya, I’m ume and I’m new. I have a kit here https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3697394&hilit=Kalon that I won from a raffle that I would like to grow but I’m unsure how to do that, I’m unable to make it myself but I can pay some way to have it done for me :)) (my very first kalon btw) thank u! please pm if you can help
@pegasus aaaaa wish I saw this sooner. gl w those
@capone. bastion is so soft looking wow I love
@néktar beautiful children, they’re all so flowy
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImagexImagex
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
taurus/gemini - pan - nb: they/them please!
hey there i’m ume!🌸
anime i’m currently obsessed with: spy x family
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
don’t hesitate to pm me if you’re ever in need of a friend/someone to talk to.
you aren’t alone!
╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
umeboshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me