Star Wars Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Clone Wars or Rebels?

Clone Wars (2008)
57%
Clone Wars (2003)
19%
Rebels
24%

Total votes : 140

Re: Star Wars Fanclub

Postby Polly44 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 am

Polly44 wrote:
Username: Polly44
Favorite Episode: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Favorite Character: Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor
Light or Dark: Neither
Clone Wars or Rebels (and favorite character): I have no idea.
Jedi, Sith or nuetral(if Jedi, what color lightsaber) Neutral!
Codeword: BB-8

Saw Rogue One last week and i loved it. Rapidly became my favourite Star Wars film. I actually read the novelisation as well last weekend and liked that too. First Star Wars book i have ever bought. Can't wait for it to come out on DVD as i really want to watch it again.

Figured i'd update this a little bit, since it's been a while and i'm currently binging Star Wars Clone Wars with my brother. I haven't seen them all yet, so don't spoil anything. We've just finished the arc where Ahsoka Tano gets framed for the bombing of the jedi temple and i'm not gonna lie, but that made me sad. Wonder how things will play out now that she's gone. I honestly expect the last series and re watching RotS to make me cry after all this.

Currently binging large amounts of fan fiction. Usually about Obi-Wan and Anakin being friends/father-son, but i like the ones that include the rest of the gang as well.

Username: Polly44
Favorite Episode: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Loving the Clone Wars series too though. In regards to the three trilogies, i grew up with the prequels and they are my favourite.)
Favorite Character: Obi-Wan Kenobi, though i like Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor as well.
Light or Dark: Neither
Clone Wars or Rebels (and favorite character): Clone Wars (Though as we are binging the entire franchise we might end up watching Rebels too and i haven't seen it all before, though i doubt it will beat Clone Wars.) Favourite Character is probably Rex though.
Jedi, Sith or neutral(if Jedi, what color lightsaber) Neutral!
Codeword: BB-8
Polly44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri May 22, 2020 8:38 am

Hey, can anyone critique this lore for the main character in my Star Wars fan fiction?

The main character has no name, but he's the descendant of an immortal Sith Lord. The reason he has no name is that his ancestor's immortality is a genetic thing, so he is also immortal, and physically ages much more slowly than other people. Because of this, he is around 500 years old, while only appearing to be a teenager. After 500 years, he doesn't remember his own name. Does that sound unusual or cool?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Is this still alive, or has a new one been made?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:16 am

GHC, your character sounds pretty cool.
As for this club... I haven’t seen any signs of a new one being made.

I’m back because I just finished the final season of Clone Wars, what a thing that was. I’m rewatching Rebels now.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polly44 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:17 am

@loverboy_
That final season of Clone Wars is amazing. Those last four episodes..... damn. It all worked so well and it looked super too.

On another note my brother got the book Dark Disciple for his birthday last month and i just finished it the other day, as he read it the week or so before, so i had to wait of course. I have to say it was a fantastic book and it even made me cry. :(
Polly44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:31 pm

Question, is Astral Projection a canon Force ability? I'm making up Force abilities for an RP, and I want to know if Astral Projection is canon or not. I'm under the impression it is canon because of Luke's final fight with Kylo Ren, he appeared to be fighting Kylo, but he was still on his isolated planet, and after the fight, he became one with the Force. Was that Astral Projection?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:26 am

I don’t think it matters what’s considered a “canon Force ability” anymore. Back in the days of the novels, Jacen Solo could walk backwards in time, and some other Jedi could hit an object at the exact correct point and smash it into a million pieces. In Rebels they have this connecting with animals thing that I’ve never seen anywhere else. When it comes to the Force, pretty well anything is possible.
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:07 am

loverboy_ wrote:I don’t think it matters what’s considered a “canon Force ability” anymore. Back in the days of the novels, Jacen Solo could walk backwards in time, and some other Jedi could hit an object at the exact correct point and smash it into a million pieces. In Rebels they have this connecting with animals thing that I’ve never seen anywhere else. When it comes to the Force, pretty well anything is possible.

Fair enough. Can anyone help me think of a name for this Force ability?

The user draws in nearby Force energy, and manifests it into a grapefruit-sized orb. The orb is then consumed by the user and increases the user's strength in the Force. This ability was created by a Sith who was properly called "Force Eater" and as of yet, no other Sith or Jedi has learned how to use this ability. It is not even known if it could be used by Jedi as a light side ability.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 am

I decided to revamp the lore of my OC. Tell me what you think

Zs'skayr, known formally by his title, Darth Carnage, was born to a slave family on Balmorra. Like Anakin Skywalker, he had no father and was born purely of the Force. Unfortunately for the Jedi and Republic, Balmorra is an Imperial controlled planet, and at the age of 17, the Sith discovered him and sent him to Korriban for training to become Sith himself. After many trials, all of which he passed without much effort, he became the apprentice of Darth Makona, a member of the New Sith Empire's Dark Council. Under her tutelage, he became very powerful in an abnormally short period of time. Because of this, Makona grew worried that her apprentice would betray her. However, she gave him the benefit of the doubt and promoted him to a Lord, more specifically, Lord Cinaratus. As a lord, he studied dark secrets and created a ritual that allowed him to concentrate Dark side energy into a small orb and consume it, furthering his power. This ritual earned him the title of Force Eater, and he was seen as an elite among the Sith. When the Second Galactic Civil War broke out, he returned to Korriban to receive his own apprentice. After completing her trials, a Jawa named Nefel Q'oqikth became his new apprentice. Despite the fact she was a Jawa, Zs'skayr grew fond of his new apprentice. During the war, Darth Makona was killed in combat, and Zs'skayr was promoted to Darth Carnage and took her place on the Dark Council.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:07 pm

So, I just watched an interesting video, and it's given me a bit of an idea for a fanfiction. Palpatine sends Vader to make his lightsaber and make the crystal bleed, turning a green crystal into a red one. The crystal gives him a vision of what could happen if he were to abandon the dark side and return to the light. Basically, the vision shows him refusing to bleed the crystal and reconstruct the lightsaber he'd taken it from. When he returns to Palpatine, Palpatine asks Vader to show him his lightsaber and becomes disappointed when he sees it's green, knowing that Vader has betrayed him. A short duel begins and Vader kills Palpatine and reunites with Kenobi as friends again. Sadly, all of that was just the crystal trying its hardest to turn Vader back to the light, but it fails and Vader successfully turns the green crystal to a red one.

After I saw this video, it made me wonder about Vader betraying Palpatine and reuniting with Kenobi, what would it be from then on, considering that Palpatine was dead, Vader turning back to the light, and Luke and Leia never getting caught up in the Galactic Civil War

Edit: After watching the video again, I noticed that Vader snapped out of the vision of him going back to the light by one thing, his own name. When he found Obi-Wan and begged forgiveness, Obi-Wan agreed, but when he referred to Vader as his real name, Anakin, Vader snapped, not just out of the vision, he completely snapped, channeling all his rage and pain into the crystal. It seems that the thing Vader hates most is his past self
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist