Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby WanSham » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 pm

@Koylakun
    sunset colored sweetheart 🔥🔥🔥
    I hope you find a trade you like! They’re SPICY
    @Whim
    !! You got pretty kalons?? I love that second sweetheart❤️❤️
    I hope you get a good trade!
    @Sugar Silkie~
    ooO you got really pretty lads❤️
    Good luck on getting a breeding dude👏👌
    @midna.
    👀👀 you’re art is gorgeous??? I’m wheeEZIN❤️❤️
    I hope you find a trade!
    @mastergirl7
    I hope you find art of your kalon! They’re really pretty!!

HeY it’s uhhhhhhhhh been 20+ centuries since I’ve been here asfgrhjf
    I’m trying to get back into the swing of things👌

DOING ART REQUESTS
    I’ve,,, overdrawn a lot of my characters fjshjssh, plus I need to practice in between commissions!
    Examples:
    one - two - three - four - five - six

Just shoot me a dm, I’m good with any species!
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:30 am

[replies...]
      @wansham;; you're honestly so sweet and I can't thank you enough for doing that request for my friends. <3 I cant believe I wasn't watching you on DA, since you're honestly one of my favorite artists, but I have rectified that situation
      @kolyakun;; honestly what a gem pun intended golden yellow is my favorite color! good luck trading, I hope you can find another kalon you have an easier time drawing!
      @whim;; good luck trading, those kals are really pretty!

[streaming...]
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:08 pm

repost!

TRADES
    just wanted to say i’m looking at offers on all of my kals! i’m interested in pre-made adults and legendary myos. not interested in lower-tier myos or kits atm unless you’ll make the myos or grow the kits since i don’t have too much cash rn! just send me a pm if interested. i’m off cool-down

BREEDING SLOT HELP
    i’m also looking for someone to help me catch a breeding slot! i don’t have much to offer, but i can do some doodles/pixels for you if you can help me out!

REPLIES
    @high noon i hope your stream is going / went well! i’ll have to join if it’s still going on!
    @WanSham Aaa i love your art so much. you have such an amazing style!
    @kolyakun i hope you find the perfect trade offer!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Replies
@bambii,: good luck getting the approval you need!
@iuno.: good luck with trades! you have some pretty kals!
@kolyakun: I hope you find/found an offer you like!!

also Approval needed qwq
I need to get my boy Jaiden's growth approved (growth image is in post under)
also also <3 I need approval on my common myo! Abigail Winters

Growth help needed-
*sweats* so I tried my hand at growing Andromeda- but I can’t quite get the floral pattern on her back right, so I came to ask for someone to help me with it? I can pay in Fr treasure, or cs pets, but I have nothing other than those two to offer up. here it is- and here is her kit ref pm me if you can help, I might just want it redone on oekaki?
I also need growths for quite a few kids qwq
Kasai
Lucille
Cato
Stella
Willow
Ian
aand
Emeril

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:08 am

hello hello hello

i haven't been active a little bit more than a year and I was wondering what was changed in the kalon community
    especially i'm interested in changes of traits and rarities, changes of trading/gifting/readopting/reselling(????) kals, changes in breeding politics. if anyone knows where i can find the needed info without going too deep into the threads or if anyone can answer all of my questions [mostly stupid because i remember nothing lol], it will be much much mUCH appreciated, pm me pleaseeeeee

breeding slot help
    i can't be really active on cs anymore but some of my kalons still should have a bunch of kiddos so that their storylines can be finished once and for all.
    please pm me if you can help me to catch a breeding slot! i can pay in c$/pets if this is allowed !

replies
    @bambii, dat big fluffy tail ! ! i want to touch it
    @iuno. saw that you're looking for a breeding slot help and asked for the same thing sorryyyy; i just hope i will not take away your potential help ;__________;
    @kolyakun what a shiny bby ! she reminds me of a jasper gemstone or dragon opal
    @whim good luck with the trades!
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:20 am

Lady Tuesday gl with your readopt, such a cute kid!
Soll congrats on the new kiddos and gl getting commissions!
SmolLilTrashcan hope you get your friend a growth for that lovely kit!

~~~~~~~~

Growth Artist
finally have something else decent to offer, in search of a growth artist!

this girl is pretty overdue but I can offer...

· da points
· c$
· pets/offsite things!

reposting!
Last edited by doge fruit on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:53 am

-----Replies---------------------------
@ doge fruit - Ahh, Best of luck finding a growth artist for your kitto^^
@ pangurbanka - I wish you the best of luck finding help! I'm afraid I'm not quite active enough to offer help>.<;;
@ Halographic - Good luck finding a trade you like!

-----Intro---------------------------
Aye;; Oml wowie I haven't been able to be as active as I used to be lately;; Lol;; I guess I should do some introductions,,, but maybe some time in the near future>.<;;

-----Art---------------------------
Pride month y'all!
I have pride YCH open!
Click the icon above to be taken to the thread!
Prices and all info in the thread^^

The Face paint and the choker color may be colored in as one of the pride flags^^

-----Trade---------------------------
Thinking of maybe trading ONE of these three kits..?
They are from an IC breeding between my favorite pair, however if I do end up trading one, they will not be connected to the parent/family.
This is for multiple reasons, one of them is that I don't want to interfere with your world/character building, especially since I haven't been as active on CS as I used to be.

Also tentatively putting up all my kalons up for trade offers
Also have an Uncommon Myo as well as a one-rare Myo that I may entertain offers on

Looking for simple designs and distinct silhouettes, ear edits and fur edits

Include "Kalon Trade" in PM title

-----Breeding---------------------------

Tentatively putting up all my kalons up for breeding offers
If I do not get an offer I like, I will breed another one of my IC pairs next time around.

Include "Kalon Breeding" in PM title
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:55 pm

@sun struck - some nice art there and cute kiddos, goodluck breeding
@doge fruit goodluck finding growths.
@pangurbanka welcome back, hope ya get the help you need.

Im kinda back, Still super doper salty here but ey, I'm back to take trade offers once more, now theres the chances at the top but Im only trading for kals I can love so don't be upset if I just don't love a kal enough but feel free to try anyway. Traits don't matter much, Open to MYOs of any kinds.

https://sta.sh/21n1939q8twn?edit=1

Speaking of MYOs I have an unlimited rare myo im looking to have finished. It has a solid sketch done that can be used or if you want to remake. I have usd or points or C$. you can add me on discord to discuss payments; @Hellyy#5240.

Im also opening all my kals to breedings. they are in my siggy ^^ Feel free to message here or on discord. can supply my Kit picker.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:24 pm

@mousekewitz Those are some very cute kals! i wish you the best of luck on getting offers on them along with the MYO!
@HellyBoo Best of luck on offers! You have some AMAZING kals!
@sun struck Thats such a cute base! Might have ot go check it out! Those kits are stunning! best of luck on trades if you end up trading one of them! I might have to send a PM your way about a few kals trade offers though

Hello, I have been busy and stressed and a lot of other things so i haven't been active. I dont think that will change a lot because im headed to college soon, but hey im here now.

Im looking for offers on everyone in this folder. I can trade two times this month. I will look at anything but MYO atm. Please feel free to DM me offers.

Trade Folder

Dream Kals
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:17 am

@Meridiem- Sorry to hear that you've been so stressed. If you have summer off, then that'll be a good break. Good luck with trading, you have so many stunning kalons, Metanoia's my favorite. I wish I could offer, but my heart's taken by all my current kals, I'm afraid!
@mousekewitz- Oh hi! I'm gonna open commissions soon I think, since I'll finally be temporarily free from the shackles of school. I hope you get some nice offers, they're all super nice looking!
@HellyBoo- Oh gosh, good luck with both trading and especially with breeding, tickets have been hard to grab recently, I've been trying to get once since January, actually.
@sun struck- Ahh what pretty kits!! I like the bottom two a bunch, good luck finding nice offers on one of them or on your other kals! It's so cool that you have so many cup-kits.
@doge fruit- Oh gosh, she's stunning! I'd totally offer to grow her, except I am both rather overloaded in my own kits to grow, and not so confident in my growth abilities. ;w; Good luck, anyhow!

Hey everyone! I'm excited to say that this summer I'm really going to try working on socializing more, am becoming more a part of the community. I've made a to-do list, and I'm thinking that I'll treat myself somehow if I manage to finish everything on it. I'll be taking commissions soon if anyone's interested as well. But yeah, onto some other stuff!

1.Image
Still looking to get Howahkan's growth approved! Miakoda now too.
2.Image
I made this a year ago but was late to posting it, so I saved it for this year! It's free to color in, if anyone's interested.
3.Image
An introduction!!! I know I've skipped doing these for.... lots of my kalons, but I'm going to try changing that, starting now. Anyway, Berlin's been a major dream kalon of mine for quite some time, and von dahl very very kindly gifted them to me!! I'm so happy, getting dream kalons is the best feeling y'all. Anyway, she's a hermit who lives in a swamp tree-house, and practices magic in her lonely little dwelling. That's all I've really got for now, but hopefully some more exciting ideas will come to me soon.

Have a great summer everyone, and be safe!
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me