★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby inky. » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:43 pm

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Sun Cat!
Username: inky
Cat Name: wawr newydd (new dawn)
Clan: unsure (either bearclan or ravenclan)
Write a short scene of this tom having fun: Wawr knew his favorite activity was impractical, but frankly, he didn't care. Winter was ironically his favorite season, and he ached to see the snow. When it finally arrived, Wawr was filled with kit-like infatuation. Excitement bubbled within him as he soared over the rolling hills, squealing as he kicked up the fluffy white flakes. His golden pelt shone among the barren spread, but that's what made it feel special. He was the single ball of pure, glowing energy among nothing; much like the sun that smiled down on him. He wriggled through the field, making tunnels and fun shapes. He wiled away the hours among the cold substance, and when he had tired himself out, he went to bed in his hollow, eagerly awaiting the next frosty day.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:58 pm

All of my zodiac entries will be listed Here
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obnixious » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:06 pm

All my zodiac entries will be posted here!
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:13 pm

lughnasadh entries will be found here
zodiac entries will be found here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:54 pm

lughnasadh entries here
zodiac entries here

:)
Last edited by jazz. on Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:57 pm

my zodiac entries are here
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Lughnasadh Sun Cat Entry ★

Postby w0ah » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:53 pm

my zodiac entries will be located here.

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Sun Cat!

Username: w0ah
      Cat Name: ghrian - "sun" in scottish gaelic
      Clan: creagclan
      Write a short scene of this tom having fun:
      the tom's gaze lazily sweeped across the landscape -- the grasses waving in the familiar breeze, the trees' green leaves rustling, the towering mountain peaks over the horizon. it was a casual afternoon, one perfectly suited for basking in the sun's rays until something other needed to be done. his ears swiveled to and fro, just barely catching the sound of a gurgling stream, or the twittering of a chickadee not far in the distance.

though, suddenly, a movement caught his attention; just from the corner of his eye, a flash of vibrant light scuttled across the dirt, just past his view. the tom's eyes widened in curiosity, and he turned his head over his shoulder to find the culprit; just as he expected, the ray of light burned into the dirt layering nearby, a single yellow spot on a surface of brown -- possibly a reflection through a gap in the forest canopy, it was an unusual sight to behold. with his tail sweeping the dirt beside him, the tom's lips curled into a smile. "hello there, little sunshine." he purred.

then, quite interestingly, the orb danced across the ground and into the forest, following a line of trees. the tom watched the light as it glided across the landscape, his mouth slightly ajar in utmost surprise. "now what are you up to?" he murmured. within a single breath, he was up on his paws and trotting into the forest ahead, his eyes following the dot of light. upon reaching it, he extended a paw into it, as though to touch, the ray covering the bright fur of his paws. "curious little thing." he mused.

it was off again, across the forest, leaping from one thick trunk to the other. the tom chased it from one great tree to the next, barely able to catch its ray. he had no notion as to how this was even possible, but no matter, that hadn't occurred to him in the moment. it lead him across a gurgling stream, over a grove of stones, and even through entanglements of thorns, of which he was somehow able to pull himself out of, despite their painful snagging of his fur.

by the time they'd finally neared the edge of the forest, the tom could feel his heart leaping out of his chest -- he even panted, like a dog! his paws were sore, surely thorns were caught between the pads, and his fur was horribly disheveled, nearly matted. "where are you going?" he breathed, pausing to catch his breath. the ray of light danced across the trail, as if taunting him, and shot further ahead. "you're not losing me that easily." he grunted, and jumped onto his paws once more.

finally, the tom burst through the shrubbery and into the light of day. he took a moment to compile himself, scanned the ground for the ray of light that so intrigued him, until his eyes caught the view before him -- and there, meeting him face-to-face, was a remarkable sunset peering over a seaside cliff. a gasp of shock releasing from his chest, the tom padded forward to the cliff's very edge, and took-in the entirety of the scene. colors no pigment could mimick streaked the blue sky, dotted by fluffy white clouds as soft as kittenfluff, and centered by the most radiant orange sun he'd ever seen with his two yellow eyes.

"thank you." he murmured, as if in thanks, and sat on that very cliffside to watch the sun fall under the horizon until the very last tendrils of sunlight finally disappeared.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:02 am

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Grain Cat!
    Username: Grey_Hoodie
    Cat Name: Finnegan
    Clan: Sunkenclan
    Write a short scene of this tom running for some reason:
      Cool cascading winds stroked the earth like fingers through fur, sending sun-soaked fronds of wheat rippling and swelling into magnificent golden waves not unlike those found at sea. It seemed too chaotic a land to trespass on, but the fields parted easily enough for a lone amber tom. His paws broke through the grass, carving a momentary gap before they were closing back around the tip of his tail. His own pawsteps were quiet - producing the briefest of thumps against the earth before the whistle of the wind behind him rose up and drowned it out – but those of the upwalkers behind him were loud and gaining quickly.

Fear was a foreign concept to Finnegan! Even with the hoarse shouts spewing out colorful synonyms for his lovely self and those outstretched hands snagging and pulling at the grass around him, the tom’s heart only burst with excitement and glee. Clasped between his jaws was the long, ornately decorated stick of what he presumed was a high ranking upwalker leader. It was his own little prize for getting so close to them, and if he’d ever been able to keep any of them, he would have amassed a bountiful collection of sparkling stones tacked onto metal circles and varied sticks with crowned ends. Odd, he was certain, but a prize all the same.

As the tom dashed through the fields, finding extra enjoyment in leaping up dramatically, striking a horrendously awful pose, and diving back down into the nearest rabbit burrow for a breather, the chase began to ebb off. Perhaps he’d finally get away with this one? But just as he was peaking his head out from his safe spot, a hand reached in and snatched the stick from his paws, batting the poor tom back into the burrow before he could sink his teeth into it and put up a fight. Grumbling to himself, Finnegan watched as the stick was returned to its rightful owner and his pout become even more pronounced as the upwalker tapped the stick’s end against the ground – almost like they were baiting him forward.

He didn’t want to tempt fate, however! Upwalkers were best dealt with in surprise. Finnegan knew from experience that coming up to them when they were aware of you only led to cold, sterile rooms and no space to breath. He’d escaped once, sprinting into the open world with the wind flooding in behind him and accelerating his steps, and he didn’t have any interest in doing it again. Instead, he’d take his energy and revenge out on the upwalkers by stealing their beautifully useless – and Finnegan was certain that that’s what they were. His life certainly hadn’t been improved in any way by sticks and stones – and running into the fields before he could be caught.

One day, he’d finally be able to outrun them entirely. Hopefully, with a pretty collection and unique reputation to his name, too.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:20 am

my zodiac entries will be here!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:30 am

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Storm Cat!
    Username: sharpiesandhamilton
    Cat Name: Tempêtestrike
    Clan: ChessClan
    Write a short scene of this molly meeting a stranger: The wind howled around Tempête, snatching at her fur and trying to drag her off her paws. She let out a loud cry of joy as rain began to fall, followed by hail larger than a mouse’s head. She dodged the falling chunks of ice expertly, her coat already drenched as she dug her claws into the ground. She was on the edge of a cliff, staring down at the ocean below, riding out the hurricane in her favorite possible way. The wall of sea water collided with the cliff mere fox-lengths beneath her, but Tempête didn’t seem to mind the rising levels.

As she stood her ground, the cries of a cat in danger reached her flattened ears. She whipped her head left and right, squinting to block the droplets from damaging her eyes, and spotted a ginger tom with thick, dark swirls along his back. His mouth was open in a wail, his eyes terrified as he fell onto his side and was dragged by the sheer force of the wind. “I’m coming!” Tempête howled, digging her claws into the soft earth and dragging her body against the wind. The tom was being dragged faster and faster, so Tempête began racing towards him.

She reached him and sank her claws into his shoulders, dragging him towards a barn she could barely see. It was hard, her fur flying and her paws often being swept out from under her. The tom cried “thank yous” weakly until they were in the barn and could only hear the wild howling of the wind. Tempête collapsed onto her side, her mouth gaping as she gasped, her side heaving up and down. “Thank you, kind stranger,” the tom wailed, struggling into a sitting position and staring down at her. Tempête’s fur was beginning to grow matted and so the tom leaned down and anxiously smoothed the ruffled furs down and helped her to her paws.

“My name is Tempête. Why were you outside during the hurricane? We’ve had plenty of warning, so you should have left,” she snarled, and the tom shied away from her.

“I could ask you the same thing,” he snapped coldly, but Tempête didn’t back down.

“I have lived through far worse storms than you. I seek the storms to make my heart race. I love the thunder, it lulls me to sleep. The lightning brightens my view and broadens my sight of the world. The wind cradles me in the way my mother once did,” Tempête’s voice was strong and unwavering, and the stranger took a step back in fear. “You are ignorant for staying, but you must stay with me. It is not safe for you to go out on your own,” she meowed, reaching forward and smoothing a ruffled patch of fur on his chest.

“My name is Alastor, thank you very much. I would love to stay with you,” he purred. Alastor took a step towards her.

“You must have gotten the wrong idea, Alastor. I am not interested in you, only your safety. My name is Tempête, and I am the protector of those stuck in storms,” she announced, puffing her chest out and crossing to the door. “Stay here. I must check for any others,” she pushed the door open into the storm and quickly shut it.

Alastor was left staring after her, his heart racing at the thought of his savior.

569 words

~~~

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Berry Family!
    Mother Name: Baiestain
    Apple Kitten Name: Pommekit/paw/seed
    Strawberry Fruit Kitten Name: Fraisekit/paw/leaf
    Plum Kitten Name: Prunekit/paw/glare
    Write a short scene of this family helping an injured animal: Baie herded Fraise, Pomme, and Prune through the forest slowly, ears and eyes on alert for any predators. Fraise and Pomme bounded ahead, sniffing the air for prey that Baie knew they would never catch. Prune stood beside her mother, too nervous to leave her side. Baie watched as Fraise and Pomme toppled into a bush, shrieking as branches grabbed at them. Pomme let out a wail, and Baie streaked towards her son’s side to check that he was okay.

“I landed on prey!” Fraise announced loudly, leaning out of the bush with a small songbird clasped gently between his teeth. His words were muffled by the feathers, but Prune and Baie understood him immediately. “Momma, can we eat it?” Fraise asked brightly, eyes shining at the thought of catching his first prey. Prune stood stiffly and stared at the bird, her eyes wide and her mouth parted.

“Momma, you can’t let him eat that bird!” she suddenly wailed, slamming her shoulder into Fraise’s jaw so that he dropped the bird. She cushioned its fall with her front paws and began licking it in the tender way a mother groomed her kits. Baie stood over her daughter, watching the bird as it hopped to the ground and shook out its feathers.

“It was just stunned, my little berries,” Baie murmured, nudging the bird with her nose. It let out a cry and took to the air, beating its wings strongly as it rose through the canopy. Fraise pouted, Pomme watched with wonder, and Prune’s chest swelled with pride. “We must care for all creatures. We are not hungry, and so we need not eat,” Baie murmured, pulling her kits close to her as they watched the bird disappear into the glare of the sun.

“But it would’ve tasted delicious,” Fraise pouted. Prune shoved a paw into her brother’s shoulder and stuck her tongue out. “We didn’t need it, though, so warming it up and helping it from its shock was the right thing to do,” he grumbled, and was rewarded with a smile from his mother and his littermates.

349 words

~~~

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Grain Cat!
    Cat Name: Bléstalk
    Write a short scene of this tom running for some reason: Blé could feel his muscles moving beneath his pelt as his paws slid across the surface as if it were ice. The wind whipped through his ears, pulling his whiskers back against his cheeks and muzzle. He lifted his eyes slowly, locking on the shadow overhead that soared past him. “Not so fast,” he muttered, and began arching his back higher.

His legs extended to their full length, and his front paws grabbed at the ground while his back legs propelled him forward by pushing off. Blé reached the shadow of the hawk and passed it with ease, his sides not even burning. He pulled ahead, but the hawk also picked up its pace and pulled in equal with Blé.

Blé’s lungs began to burn and his pace slowed, the hawk soaring ahead and let out a cry of triumph. He skidded to a halt and smiled at the retreating form of the bird. “Same time next week!” he called and began padding back towards their nest.

167 words
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me