Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby annie15970 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:34 am

Replies:
@riddlestyx - I hope that it gets bought soon! Its certainly tempting to get it myself.
@LivvyAh - Oh those kiddos are so cute, I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers on them. Also your pixel art is simply adorable and if I wasn't saving money for others things I would definitely get some from you.
@OswinTheFox - I think that its looking good so far.
@loki laufeyson - Oh Polaris is a dream. I don't think you'll have any problems getting some offers to be his boyfriend. That Spiderman kal design is adorable.
@Chamomile - I would totally offer my services if I wasn't so busy these days. Also Quill looks great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, I just recently got two unlimited rare MYOs. One I'll be designing by myself, the other I'm hoping to trade for a Kalon(s) that I connect with. The rarities don't have to be equal! I'd be totally willing to trade down for kalons that have a design I really like. Not looking at kits at the moment as I don't have the time to grow them, so sorry <3

To help you out, here are artists that I adore designs from. I'm most likely to accept offers that have designs from them.

tigressa
rnirai
naumachy
ufos
Pallis
hiraeth + hound
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Thu May 16, 2019 7:38 am

@annie15970; good luck trading!
@riddlestyx; aye man, gl with sellin that MYO!
@LivvyAh; good luck with trade offers and commissions! your pixels are so cute hnn
@she wolf warrior; good luck to you as well with trades! c:

----------------------------------------------

Taking Trade Offers for Next Month:
https://sta.sh/21xg68zn9yva?edit=1

As well as these two! The top is less tent. than the bottom!
Albie:
and Peito:

I'm not really interested in MYOs other than legendary MYOs, although I'm fine with MYOs being added to existing Kalons for offers!
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:58 am

@Riddlestyx - Ahh good luck with that !! I wish I could get that since that would be so much fun to design, but ahhh nothing to give, so good luck with it !!
    @Rabbit - Oh my gosh what pretty kiddos !! Good luck with getting them traded.
    @LivvyAh - Oh my goodness, what pretty MYO's. I wish you luck with those, second and third are totally my favorites, hope they get picked !!

This is an odd thing, but are there any other places besides the fanclub that people will post readopts? I'm trying to expand my two kalons, but can only find a few sometimes, if anyone knows of anything I would love to know. Also, either of my kiddos are open for relationships, mostly friends and enemies as I'm still trying to figure things out, they don't have a place for them as of now, but will have some set up soon.

Also, wanting to work on drawing kalons and working on them, so feel free if you want any kind of rough colored sketches, either just headshots, busts, or fullbodies just message me. I would take payment, but I don't understand DA points and I'm at around 550 c$ so I'm good for now, so I'll just be doing them for free as of now !! Only taking around three for the first round, three people, not kalons.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Thu May 16, 2019 10:26 am

knick - welcome to the community! i wish you the best of luck in competing for a kal! they are difficult to win with such amazing competition <3
      wolfie - honestly i don't know. i don't ever really see readopts on here that much in all honesty. good luck though!
      rabbit - omg peito is amazing - i love the flash of colors in his fur - i may send you an offer for him on some of my kiddos that i don't attach with <3

--------------

haven't gotten any requests and i really need money for bills and stuff as i haven't been scheduled to work much and i'm still a ft college student. taking lineless headshot pieces for $5 - simple characters only please as of right now. can be any CANINE like creature. also willing to do some kids on my front facing base! $3 per character and any complex/long hair is an extra $1 - sorry but hair like that isn't my specialty. last but not least willing to take kids on my sitting piece! $6 for simple designs, and an extra $1 for more complex designs. you are allowed to ask for edits like tail, ear, and hair! wings will be an extra $1 as well. there is also a chibi version for the same price <3

i am willing to convert an equal price to dA points if needed. but money is priority <3

avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Thu May 16, 2019 11:16 am

Knickknacks- Welcome to the community!! I’m not sure about readopt a but I’ve found a good way to get more kalons is by breeding cause even if you don’t want the kits (though it’s super hard not to get attached to them immediately) you can always trade them for more kals
LivvyAh-Goodluck with offers! I was super close to offering on that bottom cutie and also I love your art sO much!!
OswinTheFox- That’s so pretty!! Goodluck with the myo and make sure to post it here cause that’s stunning and I’d love to see it finished!

Introduction

Hey Fanclub! I posted kinda recently but I’m suddenly inspired to get stuff done so I mean here I am

Breedings

I’m looking to do another breeding! I’m opening offers on my available kalons here. I’m super tentative on Monroe though since it’s her last slot and she’s just so precious I don’t want to waste it. Feel free to PM me offers though if your interested!

Growths

Like always, I’m up to doing some free growths in anyone’s interested! Examples here, they’re free but if I think it’s too complicated I might decline. I’m good with most stuff but I couldn’t do long or complicated hair if my life depended on it.

Trades

Alright I’m putting my new kal up here pretty tentatively and might not accept any offers on them but fingers crossed. I really like their design but I can’t think of any great ideas for them or get connected. They have all 3 slots left
I care more about design than edits but I mean the rarer the better lmao. Feel free to offer more than one Kalon if your willing cause that’ll boost your chances by a ton since I can’t seem to physically have enough kalons.

Seeking Approval

Still looking to get this growth approved of my baby Caspian! XXX

Free Art

I’m trying to develop my new style so feel free to throw kalons at me. It could be anything from a messy uncolored Headshot to a whole shaded and background fullbody depending on the Kalon though most will probably be colored headshots/busts like the one below
Edit: Now that I’ve done some here’s some better examples

Alright I think I’ll actually suffocate if I take any more but my art shops always open ;)
Last edited by SandSpider on Thu May 16, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raven [烏] » Thu May 16, 2019 12:11 pm

replies;

@OswinTheFox - i love that design!! so pretty. I can't wait to see the finished product.
    @she wolf warrior - i hope you get trade offers you like! i might have to offer some of my kals actually!
    @LivvyAh - i love your kals! i'll be sure to get in contact!
    @riddlestyx - i hope you sell it off uwu!!
    @Wolfiedog3 - i have a stash of kals that might be interesting to add into your kal AU(s)?
    @Knickknacks - welcome!! i'd love to get to know you!
    @ajohanna - your art is beautiful! currently i am not looking for art but i'll definitely get the word out. i hope you get all the support you need!! i'm always here if you need anything!
    @SmolLilTrashcan - i love your username tbh!! your art style is so cute? i think it really suits the look as well! one of these days i might hit you up for some!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

notes;

i've been missing from the kalmmunity for a while, mostly because of school and other personal things. I do have some owed art, which I'll be getting to, soon. I apologise for the wait. In the meantime, I'd love to get to know all the new members and i'd like to express my love and appreciation for everyone else who has supported me. i really wish i had the time to talk to everyone like i used to but it's hard to do all that alongside all the assignments and papers due this semester. again, thank you and i'm really sorry about going MIA!! i'm still here and i haven't forgotten the art i owe. i love you guys uwu
raven | she/he/they
“life finds a way” – ian malcolm
abt | kals | ♡ | TH
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novalien » Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm

ajohanna : Good luck getting commissions ! I can't offer real money but I hope you get the amount you need, your art is really nice <3
SmolLilTrashcan : Good luck getting breeding and trade offers ! They're super cute, I don't really connect but I hope you get good offers.
norang : Glad to see you back ! Good luck with all your papers and assignments.

-------------------------------

Trading !

Back at it again haha. Looking for trades on Athalos ! I am not looking for MYOS, so premades only please. Kits are fine ! I can trade this month c:

Looking for art on my characters !
Seeking human and feral art, I have everything in my account to offer ! Highlights are my old rares, can pay in bulk. PM me for details~

Thank you for reading <3
Hello ! Very rarely active on CS.
Hope you'll have an awesome day ! <3
Novalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 am

Hi, hello, it me! Back with some introductions and a few other things^^

So I decided to treat myself and commissioned a few Kals from the super lovely Schnuffel Bunny! So first up is Frewin, a valentines cutie who turned out so perfect I cry <3
I'm not quite sure what he's doing yet but I'm thinking maybe some sort of love guru who may or may not be fake? Until maybe he decides he wants to go into proper psychology and gets interested xD

And then my other cutie Haru!
She's a pro gamer who likes to stream and play in tournaments and sort of seems to be a fan favourite due to her sweet and a little bit eccentric nature. She loves to dress up cute and can swear her apartment is haunted by a ghost called Pete who she calls her friend!

Please bother me about friends and relationships, I'd totally love to rp or headcanon or what have you <3

And then I'm looking to scout out some breedings for the future so hmu if you'd like to breed with any of my kals in the future!

Lastly a few things I'm looking for: I'm after someone to help me put a few items on a couple of my Kals and I'm also looking for some couple art of Sicily and Bijou:
They're super soft children who enjoy lots of snuggling and just casually relaxing with each other and I just love how they support each other!
PM me, I'm happy to work out a comfortable payment for you^^

Replies!
--☆--

@Novalien They're so pretty wow, I wish you the best of luck getting a trade with them! They definitely deserve a good home <3 I feel you on the art front, I always wanna get art my characters! Here's hoping we can both get some cute art to enjoy^^

@Norang Hey life happens and is important but hopefully you still get time for breaks and things when you need to relax! We'll all be around when things free up and hopefully we also get to catch up <3

@SmolLilTrashcan I'm with you on the random motivation or I can never finish a fan club reply xD I see you looking for a breeding, good luck! I'll probably have a look through too and see if any go nicely^^ The growths look really good and it's kind of you to offer them out to people as it can be a bit of a struggle to find something! The same with the art too and it's a good way to get that practice in, something I'm eventually hoping to get to as well^^ On the next note best of luck finding a trade, they're a really lovely babe <3 Those ears and that tail are my love like wow! I also love your grown baby and here's hoping it's a swift approval too.
Last edited by Vordai on Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Fri May 17, 2019 5:24 am

I n t r o d u c t i o n

Many of you remember that I had that legendary MYO contest going on and I'm thrilled to finally post the results for that and introduce my newest son!!

This is Soba!

He was contracted by someone (perhaps a king or a diety or something? Unsure yet to be completely honest) to handle the Hanahaki population by eating the hearts of those that suffer from the disease. This removes the flowers and any chance for future relationships.

Soba was told that he did not have a heart of his own, and believed it. Because of his beliefs he never let anyone get too close, and simply carried out his duties. He figured if he could live without a heart, it was okay. He saw no wrong in his actions. People regularly saught him out for this type of thing, at the tarot style shop he and he friend (anonymous for now shhh) run together.

Things are going great until Soba finds a tickle in his throat. One that warm tea won't soothe. A cough in the back of his throat. And he coughs the first few petals for the man he works with. It is then that he knows he has a heart.

Anonymous Kal also coughs up flowers in a weird kind of mutual pining where they're both scared the other doesn't love them and they don't want to make it awkward lmao it ends happy tho I promise. I'm angsty but I'm not a total monster

@norang - It's good to see you back around here again <33 We love you too, sweetheart

@Novalien - Best of luck on both trades and art! I also need to get some art of my kids but I am a broke fool and have no real means of payment //yeets myself

@Zith - Love!! The babes!! I know I've only said it a hundred times but I love Bijou so much and I love how he and Sicily are boyfriends and I swear I'm gonna draw them together at some point, I really am.

@DoubleInfiniti - if I didn't have a line of nursery tickets a mile long I'd totally take you up on that offer with one of my kiddos but alas I am still trying to get a ticket accepted rip

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Fri May 17, 2019 8:39 am

(click image to be brought to the readoption)

Replies::
@ katzuvo Soba looks so cool!!! congrats!
@ DoubleInfiniti I hope you can find a great pair to let use the autopass! Good luck!
@ Zith those are all such cuties! congrats on our new kiddos!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me