★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby obnixious » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:18 pm

USERNAME 爆殺王
CLAN KeyClan
CAT BEING BRED Ironhead (LL blbl XoY DD Aa McMc SpSp tata BmBm ii CC ww)
HOW DOES YOUR CAT BREAK THE ICE? Ironhead has pretty much no idea on what social cues are; he's also married. He'd probably approach and start making small talk (because yes, Skullbash has taught him minor manners) and then bluntly approach the topic of "I was wondering if you'd be willing to help my husband and I have a litter of kits?" because he doesn't know how to smoothly transition between subjects and just hope really hard that she's open to the idea
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:46 pm

Nosifer wrote:I know about the general concept of genotypes, but I'm just not sure what these ones mean. Pretty sure the L is fur length, but I have no idea about the others.

If you'd like I could give a quick rundown
either in DMs or on here
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 pm

Chinchy wrote:
Nosifer wrote:I know about the general concept of genotypes, but I'm just not sure what these ones mean. Pretty sure the L is fur length, but I have no idea about the others.

If you'd like I could give a quick rundown
either in DMs or on here

That would be great, thanks. I think it would be best to do it here, in case anyone else doesn't know. I did try and do some research, and I figured out a lot of them, but not all. I sent a message to Ariento, but she hasn't been online since I sent it...
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chinchy » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:53 pm

LL/Ll - shorthair
ll - longhair

BB/Bb/Bbl - black
bb/bbl - chocolate (dark brown)
blbl - cinnamon (lighter brown)
Note: the colour of a tabby is the stripe colour

XOXO/XOY - red-based (red = ginger, orange, etc)
XoXo/XoY - black-based (black, chocolate, cinnamon)
XOXo - tortoiseshell

DD/Dd - dense colour (red, black, etc.)
dd - diluted colour
(Black -> Blue (grey); Chocolate -> Lilac (lighter grey, may have a pinkish or brownish tint to it); Cinnamon -> Fawn (a kind of creamy grey?); Red/Ginger -> Cream)

WdWd/WdWs/Wdw - dominant white (entirely white)
WsWs - >= 50% white spotting (white markings)
Wsw <= 50% white spotting (white markings)
ww - no white

CC/Ccs/Ccb - no pointing
cscs - siamese/colourpoint; pale with coloured points and blue eyes
cscb - tonkinese/mink point; body between colourpoint and sepia point with coloured points and turquoise eyes
cbcb - burmese/sepia point; dark body with coloured (darker) points
Note: point colours are the genetic colour so a seal point is a black cat with colourpoint

II/Ii - silver/inhibitor; tabbies have a silver background colour
solids are called smoke, base of the hair is silver so colour is paler
ii - no silver, normal colours

AA/Aa - agouti/tabby; tabby pattern shows
aa - solid, no tabby pattern on black-based cats (red cats and red areas on a cat are still tabby, though)

McMc/Mcmc - mackerel tabby (tiger stripes)
mcmc - classic/blotched tabby (swirling/bull'seye stripes)

SpSp - spotted tabby if mackerel (no effect on classic)
Spsp - broken mackerel (no effect on classic)
spsp - normal stripes
(actually polygenes irl, but simplified here)

TaTa/Tata - ticked tabby (no markings on the body, may still have markings on the tail and limbs)
tata - whichever other tabby pattern

BmBm/Bmbm - bengal modifier (spots -> rosettes, classic tabby -> marbled, mackerel tabby -> brainded/candleflame (Toyger pattern))
bmbm - normal patterns

I believe that should cover the main ones, but there's more that could be added
If I messed up, do feel free to correct me I'll edit it in
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Thank you, this is very helpful!
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:09 am

爆殺王 wrote:
USERNAME 爆殺王
CLAN KeyClan
CAT BEING BRED Ironhead (LL blbl XoY DD Aa McMc SpSp tata BmBm ii CC ww)
HOW DOES YOUR CAT BREAK THE ICE? Ironhead has pretty much no idea on what social cues are; he's also married. He'd probably approach and start making small talk (because yes, Skullbash has taught him minor manners) and then bluntly approach the topic of "I was wondering if you'd be willing to help my husband and I have a litter of kits?" because he doesn't know how to smoothly transition between subjects and just hope really hard that she's open to the idea

Haha, well, "Will you surrogate for me and my hubby" is certainly the icebreaker! Alina is definitely caught off guard by that, but she's flattered that Ironhead would want her to do that for the couple and happily agrees!
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:58 am

NEW RULE
      Following in the "pawsteps" of some of the other create games, create a clan will now be implementing a new rule. Your account must be 3 months old and have 100 forum posts before you can join
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seasons Event

Postby Simonpet » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:53 am

In honor of the change of seasons, I've decided to release some seasonal kitties! They're loosely based on the seasons in my home city, which is notorious for it's...unique weather. This competition will end in two weeks, at 5 pm PST on August 14.

Rules
  1. You may enter for as many as you'd like, but you can only win one.
  2. Please list your entries in order of preference! This means that the cat you want most should be at the top.
  3. You may post your entries on the fanclub or, if you need more room, on a separate thread that you will link to on the fanclub.
  4. The minimum word count is 150 words. There is no maximum.
  5. These cats are of warrior age and are not related.

Spring wrote:You find this cat jumping through the puddles and marvel at its fearlessness. How does it manage to navigate such slippery terrain? I suppose you're about to find out.

Phenotype: mediumhaired blue broken mackerel tabby
Genotype: AA / BB / dd / Ll / McMc / oo or oY / Spsp / ww

Prevents one cat from getting injured on patrols.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of cat:[/b]
[b]Sex of cat:[/b]
[b]Gender of cat:[/b]
[b]What types of injury do they help with the best, and why does this cat help?[/b]

Summer wrote:You find this cat peeking out from behind a bush. As they step out, carrying some flowers in their mouth, you first notice the pink collar and then its mismatched appearance. How unique!

Phenotype: chimera shorthaired solid gray bicolor and longhaired lilac ticked tabby
Genotype: aa AA / BB bb / dd dd / LL ll / oo or oY / tata TaTa / WW ww

Has a 30% chance of finding x1 herb on any patrol.

[b]What is their favorite plant or plants, and why?[/b]

Fall wrote:You find this cat luxuriating in the sun and its calico coat seems to glitter. As you approach, you notice an odd heat radiating from them but brush it off as being from the sunlight. Do you dare get closer?

Phenotype: shorthaired cinnamon calico classic tabby
Genotype: AA / b1b1 / DD / LL / mcmc / Oo / Ww

Prevents one cat from getting sick in a post.

[b]Sex of cat:[/b] Female
[b]What is their favorite activity?[/b]

Winter wrote:This poor kitty almost disappears into the mist you find them in. They notice you and give a huff of laughter, explaining that they hate the fog and how it means they bump into others a lot. Like who? you ask.

Phenotype: longhaired black smoke with curled ears
Genotype: aa / AcAc / BB / DD / II / ll / oo or oY / ww

Has a 30% chance of preventing a patrol from encountering a predator.

[b]What interesting experience have they had with a not-cat animal?[/b]

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 am

Fall:
Username: Talonpawthewarrior
Name of cat: Briskstride
Sex of cat: Female
Gender of cat: Demigirl
What is their favorite activity?
Briskstride has always taken great joy in the careful art of battle. She's always admired the way warriors train for their whole lives to serve a purpose greater than themselves, how each swipe and dodge is carefully timed. The way that cats line up in battle formations, leaping and dashing and twisting every which way gives Briskstride a feeling she simply can not describe. A sense of pride and power, order and confidence. Though she is proud to do her part by caring for her kits, she still cannot wait to rejoin her fellow clanmates as a full warrior of Mistyclan.
Briskstride's favorite activity is training, sharpening her claws as well as her skills. She's always been comfortable with following careful routines and orders, and on the field of battle she feels calmed by the familiar grace of a patrol of battle-ready warriors moving as one mass.
Briskstride's never been able to explain her facination with battle, and she's often been mislabelled as sadistic for it, but despite it some part of her always yearns for the feelings of power in moving as one, as a patrol, as warriors.

Summer
Username: Talonpawthewarrior
Name of cat: Sundrop
Sex of cat: male
Gender of cat: male
What is their favorite plant or plants, and why?
Sundrop's favorite type of plant is succulents. Though where he lives they don't grow, back in his old twoleg nest, his housefolk kept many succulents. From aloe vera to airplants to cactuses and more, Sundrop liked the feeling if tranquility they brought him, a sense of gentle aesthetics like lavender candles or early mornings. Part of him wished that they could be found in Mistyclan's territory, however their dense forest home would never be a suitable home for succulents. Though they were relatively resistant to most things and required little care, the soil and temperature, weather and lighting were all wrong.
Many in his new clan commented that Sundrop's botanical knowledge would serve him best as a medicine cat finding and caring for herbs, however he was insistant on serving as a warrior, but he held nothing against helping Ridgepelt and her apprentice, Spruceleaf.
Sometimes Sundrop likes to close his eyes and try to recall their slightly tangy, earthy scent, dry and sandy the reminded him of beaches and deserts, and it warmed his fur and tickled his whiskers. Perhaps with his longing for an old twoleg memory and his collar, it was understandable that others mifht think he wasn't truly dedicated to the warrior code, but he truly does love his new home.
Last edited by ARKYQ on Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DisneyLuv » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:22 am

All of my entries for the cats are located right here. <3 Thank you for the opportunity.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DisneyLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me