Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby chanhee. » Sun May 12, 2019 9:06 pm

@ ares » oh man i hope u get kals once more- good luck and i hope to see you around more!
    @ cocogerber13 » good luck getting your myos done!
    @ Senbeat » those kits are rlly cute! good luck getting em grown!

looking for someone to make an uncommon myo for me based off my sea of thieves colourblind mode (one of the three probably)! <3
    pirate markings rip

i can pay like $3 or any pets on my account
    dm me examples if u want <3
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Mon May 13, 2019 5:16 am

@ares good luck
@coco welcome back and best of wishes
@midna loving serenity!

I'm looking for help on making my legendary myo! I'm not really to sure what I'm wanting anymore but i can offer pets as payment!
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Mon May 13, 2019 7:27 pm

hello all, it's been a little while since I posted. just wanted to advertise this readopt i'm hosting!

@midna serenity is really pretty, i like her character concept! good luck with trades if you decide to let those kals go, they're p cool tho
      @ares welcome back! you have to pm staff members for the discord i think, but it shouldn't be too hard to get an invite
      @cocoberg13 good luck finding someone to do your myo! i would offer but i really have to finish the commissions i have right now oof,,
      @senbeat i hope you find some growth artists! this thread is a good place to check for commission openings n such, if you're in the discord there's also an advertisement channel there!
      @stardew that's a cool concept for a kalon! i'm sure the design will look great when it's finished o:
      @oswinthefox good luck with getting your legendary myo made!
Imagexxx

jean | he / they
    artist for kalons
    open for questions | closed for approvals
    to-do | my kals | fr | da | credits
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue May 14, 2019 2:34 am

just some quick advertisements -

replies
    @lavender towns - best of luck with running and judging the readoption! i hope it runs smooth for you.
    @stardew - the images for your myo are really stunning, and look to be an amazing concept for one. best of luck with the myo!
    @senbeat - congrats on the new kalons! they are really stunning, and i can’t wait to see what you do with them. also, good luck with finding a growth artist for them!

readopt
    i have a readoption going on here. for more information, click the link to see it.

fernmoon wrote:
    taking trade offers
    i am taking some tentative trade offers on some of my kalons, anyone not marked with 'favorite' or 'too new' are open to offers. here are the kalons. note, they all differ on how tentative they are compared to others, so it may be harder for some compared to others. i am am looking for pre-made kalons more, but i will look at anything offered.

just a reminder that any trade offers accepted would have to wait until may to trade as i have used both of my trades for this month already. pm me if offering or dm on discord (fernmoon#0719).

seeking growths
    i am seeking a few growths of any kits that are here. in order of priority, i am seeking growths for ra and poppy as they are quite overdue compared to the others. ra and poppy will have some updates to their accessories. for payment, i can pay in c$ up to 150 for a growth, but i am willing to pay up to 200 if needed. i can also use any pet here for payment if wanted. pm me if willing to do a growth or dm on discord (fernmoon#0719).
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Tue May 14, 2019 5:02 am

Very short post today,,

I'm looking for an artist to design an unlimited rare myo for me! I can pay in C$, CS pets, or DA points (or art, possibly). I am open to giving the artist a lot of artistic freedom with the design, if that interests you. Please PM me or DM me on discord (chamomile.#7035) if you are interested!

also, here's some cute art I got of Quill a lil while ago <3 By Psixi on CS!

@cocogerber13;; I hope you find someone who can help <3
@Senbeat;; best of luck with finding those growths!
@stardew;; hah, we seem to be in the same spot. Best of luck <3
@lavender towns;; oo, I'll go check out that readopt!
@fernmoon;; best of luck with those trades and growths!
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 pm

replies wrote:chamomile. that art is really pretty! i might contact you about the designing of the unlimited rare myo, if you happened to be interested in that.
fernmoon that kit you're readopting is adorable! i love their color palette.
lavender towns i love that kal's tail!! i've always been fond of tails like those <33

hello hello!! when i last posted, i was 'vyxen.' but ive since changed my username. it's now loki laufeyson.. you can call me vyx or loki, i don't mind!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

relationships ;;

so, as always, i'm looking for relationships for all of my kalons. but most importantly, i'm looking for a boyfriend for polaris!
this is polaris, and he's a really kind and soft guy. he'll sometimes try to act tough to impress people, but he's not that great at persuading them that he's all big and strong. he's normally quite good at calming people down and he likes helping out however he can. when he's nervous, he'll sometimes just tense up, but he tries his best to calm himself down quickly. he usually needs help reaching the higher cupboards, though. you can contact me on here or on discord (vyx | loki laufeyson.#7705) for hcs or rps!

commissions ;;

my commissions are still open! both kalon design commissions and normal commissions are open. dA points and USD are my top priority right now, USD at the top of the list. i'm trying to save up for a new iPad. i can still work out other payment methods though, like art and cs things.

normal commission information can be found here.
design commission information can be located here. feel free to pm me on here or on discord (vyx | loki laufeyson.#7705) about commissions, or just anything in general.

art ;;

i recently finished up my own kalon design!
he's based off of loki. i just need to get him approved, then he'll be official.

also going to add in this guy i made for Inkdragon! i had a lot of fun designing him <3

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

and that'll wrap it up for this time! thanks for reading this far and have a lovely day/night!
Last edited by black water on Wed May 15, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 am

I have questions about a myo can a admin please contact me.

Update!
This is my wip Kal what do you think of her current design? To much? Has potential? Epic! Let me know!

IMG_20190514_224149.jpg
IMG_20190514_224149.jpg (266.67 KiB) Viewed 215 times

@fernmoon beautiful kit! I can't wait to get back into adopting
@loki I love your Kal Polaris! I'd love to breed with one of my kals! Could be a good relationship
@chamomile I love your artwork!
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Wed May 15, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Wed May 15, 2019 3:43 am

she wolf warrior wrote:
    https://sta.sh/21nkt5tp0pde?edit=1
    looking at trade offers on the kals above. feel free to offer anything! looking for a rare MYO <3
    im willing to trade multiple for a kal i really connect to, as well as vise versa. design over edits, but i would prefer kals of similar edit levels to the one you're offering on, although not required as i'll consider everything! i have no cool-down either c:
    PM me with offers if interested! <33
    here is my dream kal stash if you're interested in what my preferences are, but i do not expect an offer w kals such as these, just offer anything!

@ loki laufeyson. - good luck finding relationships, and that loki kal looks gorgeous! congrats, hope they get approved soon!
    @chamomile. - that art is adorable !! <3
    @fernmoon - good luck w trades and the readopt!
    @lavender towns - i also wish you luck w the readopt!
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Wed May 15, 2019 7:21 pm

replies wrote:@she wolf warrior: Iseul is so cute!!! I'd offer but I don't think I have anyone you'd like?
@OswinTheFox: I Prefer merkals that aren't segmented but that's just me.
@loki laufeyson.: Polaris has a cute color palette! Makes me think about how I want a pastel kiddo... GL on the BF hunt!! Spidey Kal also has such a sweet face!! Good job!
@chamomile.: Good art alert!! What a cute face!!
@fernmoon: The readoptee is super cute! I hope they get a really awesome home!
@lavender towns: Arturo's colors are cute! I hope he gets lots of good entries!

Howdy all! It's been a minute!! And I got lots to say!!!

Taking Trade Offers
Some of these kids are more tentative than others. Willing to look at MYOs and Kits!
I have one trade left this month! PM with Trade somewhere in the title so I don't lose it!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Commissions
Got some fun boys you can get from me! Ch-Ch-Check 'em out!
PM if interested!

ImageImageImage
One of each for $15/1500pts!

Designs for MYO Claims
I've got some kiddos I did for contests that didn't win and need homes now!
PM with proof of appropriate MYO ownership. I have PSDs for minor edits.
ImageImage

I guess I actually didn't say that much, it's mostly pictures lol
Anyway have a good day!
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Thu May 16, 2019 4:24 am

x
    ───────────────────────────── advertisement ! ──────────────

i'm looking to sell my 3-trait legendary MYO for a discounted price from the shop!
      please send me a PM if you are interested, or you could preferably send me a message on discord!

thank you!
    x
    ────────────────────────────── replies ! ──────────────────
      @ LivvyAh -- omg i am OBSESSED with your pixel art, it's so good 😭 and good luck with trades!
      @ she wolf warrior -- ah those are some cute kals, good luck with your trades! (also omg i love your dream kal stash)
      @ loki laufeyson. -- gl with relationships for polaris! that kal is a real cutie. also i adore that spiderweb halo on that brown kiddo, omg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Image Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| no longer active here |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes