Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby smol ken » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Ello! Im currently saving up to get a few edits from the edit shop, a fur edit, ear edit, or tail edit.
I made a small ykh to try and save up at least some points, (for when points work again eep)
300 points each (lots of line edits cost more, we can discuss prices), 150 per added kal (if you want more then one included in one pic)
please pm me if you are interested

ImageImage

Im also looking to trade a common hair edit for one of the items listed above :'^)

@kuro,
good luck finding growths for all your kiddos! I understand the struggle ;w;
@puddssoul
congrats on the beautiful new kal! so pretty
@softea
cute fishie kiddos ah, such nice colors, congrats on em!
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:59 am

Howdy
    Hello all, hope you're doing well. I hardly ever post anymore rip, but I'm gonna
    try and keep this post short as I don't have much to post about.

Trades
    I am still taking offers on this kalon! I will look at just about anything but myos. I
    have no need of an MYO right now. At this point, I just want her traded. PM me or
    if it's easier for you, DM me via discord (roomba#8630). My discord settings are set
    to the friends one, so you'll have to add me first.

Replies
    @ smol ken - best of luck getting the edit items you need!
    @ kuro, - best of luck getting growths done, and trading your myo!
    @ puddssoul - congrats on winning Sycamore! Might message you if I have anyone
    for relationships!
    @ softea - congrats on the new kals! the rainbow kit is adorable aa
    @ copperfell - sent a trade offer! and best of luck with trading!!
Last edited by sillies on Wed May 01, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:46 am

Trades
    heya! just dropping in real quick to say that I'm looking for trade offers on kals here that are not marked with a star (*). some might be a bit more tentative than others, but offer away! I'll look at anything including myos and kits - and I'm willing to trade multiple for one and vise versa. pm me if interested! <3

Replies
    @hawaiian shirt - good luck with trades!! I remember that lil kit, I have one of her mothers :0
    @smol ken - good luck with commissions!! they're super cute and I'm sure you'd get a ton <3
    @kuro, - good luck with growths, especially for those overdue kids ;_; I'm sure you can find an artist eventually, there are many lovely ones in the community!
    @puddssoul - congrats on Scyamore!! She's absolutely stunning and definitely one of my favorite designs from the anniversary <3
    @softea - ooo that rainbow fish kiddo, what a dream! they're so unique, congrats on them <3 good luck with finding relationships as well!
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:57 pm

havent been here in like a year woah

replies
@kuro good luck with the growths!
@puddsoul congrats on sycamore! she's beautiful!
@hawaiian shirt adorable kits!! good luck with trading and growths!

trading
i'm trading off my peachy kid!! i'm not too picky, send a pm if interested!

growths
looking for growths of;
apfel - ~14 months overdue
dusk - ~16 months overdue thank you @smolliltrashcan!!
marshall- ~17 months overdue
i have pets and items, and i can offer art if that's allowed! please pm me if interested!
i'd prefer on oekaki, but off-oekaki is ok too!
Last edited by sanitizarium on Thu May 02, 2019 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed May 01, 2019 7:15 am

just wanted to post a quick stream and say hi to the community while i finish a main adopt. thats all! over now!

@daves - oh my god those are some long overdue kits for growths. i really hope you find a growth artist soon! marshall is honestly just absolutely adorable i cant handle it. i love their colors!
        @whim - hey whim !! long time no see, ive been excited to see your GA kals this month so congrats! i might have to send u an offer about zinnia after this stream cause ive been in love w that kal ever since i saw them fr ♥ gl finding offers on your other babies !!
        @hawaiian shirt - hello! gl finding a trade for tht kit, i adore that family line! the tails are just so cute lol and gl finishing the growth for your little winged kit! that design seems like a hell of a one to tackle but im sure you can do it or at least someone can do it for you !!
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wwwitch » Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 am

Just wanted to say hi to the community,
I just joined cs like today just to adopt kalons, after seeing my friend get her first lol!
Anywho I also want to compliment the artists who make all these beautiful designs :>
@kuro - good luck ! for growths
@whim I Love your designs!
@Softea - Those kals are so beautiful!
only here for art; no pets
wwwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu May 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Replies first ~! <33
Code: Select all
@wwwitch - Welcome to the community!! 0: I'm hyped you can join us, and I look forward to seeing you around <33 Good luck getting your first Kalon, and if you have any questions, I'd love to help or direct you to someone who can (although I'm sure your friend also knows the ropes, lol!)
@daves - Same here! Welcome back <33 Good luck getting your growths done and peach kid traded off :0c
@whim - Ooo, good luck on trades! 0: I am in love with that 3-headed kiddo, but definitely don't have anything cool enough, lol - maybe I'll PM either, because you do have a couple other interesting ones I also like! <33 Your Kalon aesthetic is very cool!
@puddssoul - Whoa, Scyamore is absolutely beautiful! I really love how the hair and backmane are designed, and she looks so elegant and graceful <33 The gold accents are also very pretty and really shine against the grey/blue and ahhh congratulations on such a pretty gal!
@Softea - Hey!! <33 It's always time to get hyped when you introduce Kals - you have such a cool aesthetic as well! 0: I'm so happy for you to hear you got some dream kids - they're both very beautiful!! I love that betta tail, too 0: I don't think I've seen one of those yet, and it is incredibly neat. I also love Siren and all the different shades of blue. Both of those cuties are very precious! <33 Annabelle is also gorgeous, oh my gosh!! 0: That hair is honestly goals, and I love love love that you paired that soft pink and vibrant blue/teal! @ @everyone trading and looking for breedings and relationships and commissions - whoohoo, ya'll got this!! I hope every one of you finds the absolute greatest thing that makes you happy <33

Hey, I'm back again!! <33 I really wanted to share some neat things that happened in between my last post and this post today 0:

First of all, I'd love to introduce ya'll to Cecil!

I don't have too much of a personality set yet, but I believe he was very precious to his previous owner, so I really want to make sure I do him a justice <33 I'm leaning towards rough and tough but actually a goofball, but I'm not sure 0": Either way, I fell for his big claws and teeth juxtaposed with all that fluff and tbh I love him so, so incredibly much <33 what a sweet boy who I want to snuggle!

Secondly, I drew something that I am lowkey very happy with?? 0": I had a rough day, so I wanted to draw one of my cutest Kalons in some sort of spring get-up. So, here's baby Cinnamon, all dressed up for spring <3 She's normally very careful, but I like to think she's also very clumsy, especially when she was a kit - hence all the bandaids, haha <33

Finally, I'd like to offer up Tuna and Cas for a last trade call. Even if you don't think you have anyone to trade, you'd be surprised how vastly wild my tastes are, lol. And even if you have literally no Kalon you're willing to part with or no Kalon at all but still love any of these goofballs, PM me with a short blurb about what you'd do with 'em <33 Alder is also available, but I've gotten a little more attached, so he might be more of a difficult dude.

I hope ya'll have a fantastic rest of your day/night <33
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Sat May 04, 2019 12:35 am

@happysparrow: congrats on getting cecil! i love the ideas you have for him already, can't wait to learn more about him :> also, that art you made of cinnamon is super adorable! i cant get over her cute little expression
@wwwitch: hey, welcome to the community! if you have a discord i recommend you join the community server, a lot of people are more active there than on the fanclub (there are also a lot of art/character giveaways there!) you can dm any staff member for the invite link :>
@hound: i love you mwah ♥ hope you had fun in the stream! hopefully ill be able to join the next one

legendary myo giveaway

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat May 04, 2019 1:43 am

@happysparrow - cinnamon looks so cute ^^ I love her teenie lil plant
    @puddssoul - Sycamore is so hecking pretty like holy smokes.All the lil details.
    @kuro, - gl with finding an artist for growths, i love your lil dudes.

I have an unlimited common and an unlimited uncommon MYOs that I would like to resell for DA points, or maybe art but it's v low priority. I may also look into rehoming my Kalons as although I love the species, I am neglecting to do anything with their characters. The MYOs do already have designs, so if anyone is interested in those, they will also be available. One does need fixing due to some lil accidents with the edits.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurai. » Sat May 04, 2019 5:18 am

@DoubleInfiniti - your kalons are stunning gl trading them ^^
@olivionary - gl trading your myo's hope you get a good offer for them!!
@rnirai - I am definitely entering in that giveaway ^^

I am just dropping in real quick to look for a growth artist for my kiddo I can pay in USD,pets,art or even C$ if thats what you want just pm me with your prices ^^
I forgot to mention that I am ok with the growth being on or off Oekaki
found a growth artist for Yuna

Last edited by Kurai. on Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me