Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby SandSpider » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:13 am

@happysparrow Ooo Goodluck trading kalons! I legit love that brown and green one what a beautiful son
@Lunaire Congrats on your new kal! I tried out for him but mine sucked lmao, your entry was rad!
@IlluminatiConfirmed Wth?? All your kals are legit so beautiful?? I honestly love them so much omg

Hey guys! I’ve been pretty quiet on here but I want to introduce my new kal!
This pretty bab is Prince Caspian! and yes it’s a Narnia Reference I’m sorry.
He’s in my magic Au and is basically the son of King Frög. When he was born a spiteful commoner, angry with the king for his ruthless killing of magic folk, cursed Caspian and his sister with magic.
The queen, worried for the kits safety, ran and brought them to a peasant friend to take care of. She was eventually executed for this by her on husband, angry that she defied him.
Caspian and his sister were raised by the peasant woman and trained to hide their magic.
Later on they’ll play a rather vital role in the revolution against the king. Caspian’s magic is like a siren, controlling people with his words. His sister has necromancy skills and they use them to help their side in the rebellion.

He’s got a growth too I’ve made though it hasn’t been approved yet.

If anyone needs growths done feel free to PM me! I might decline though if it seems too hard, if it’s got long hair (mostly girl hairstyles) I’ll probablt reject it cause I suck at that. I prefer c$ but I don’t really have a set price so it’s up to you and you can also pay in pets. I’ve got more examples here
Last edited by SandSpider on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:16 am

short intro
    i hope that everyone had been having a good day / night so far. mine has been fine so far. i have been quite busy with school and this springs pay for the school, little shop of horrors if anyone was wondering. opening night was yesterday and quite fun. other than that, i hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

warning - pretty long post

replies
    pg. 539
    Code: Select all
    @smolliltrashcan - congrats on the new kalon! he is very cute. the ideas.for him are quite interesting like his design. the growth that you do loot is lovely, good job on it! also, good luck with any growth commissions that come your way!
    @doge fruit - congrats on getting aisling and azalea! they both are highly gorgeous. i can't wait to see what you do with the both of them in the future.
    @happysparrow - it's nice to see you around again! best of luck trading all of those kalons. they all are quite gorgeous! also, good luck with getting help with posting your ticket. pine's art is down right gorgeous!
    @lunaire - hope your knee and hip feel better soon! congrats on getting a new kalon! jack has a very nice design and an interesting character concept. also, congrats on finding a trade offer!

pg. 538
    Code: Select all
    @illuminaticonfirmed - good luck trading those cute kits! congrats on the new kalons. each one has such a nice design and character ideas! also, good luck seeking relationships for your kalsons! the art of your two kals are really well done.
    @rat. - it is more of customs, to be honest, for some people. it could also be anything like breeding, competitions, etc. for others. for me, most of my kalons were pure luck or from nbs. i wish you luck with getting in the future with getting more kalons!
    @_silentsiren_ - good luck with getting a myo artist! the two concepts for the myo would look quite lovely as a kalon.
    @kvshadow - good luck with getting commissions! that ych is well done.
    @goldpeaks - congrats on getting some breeding offers! also, best of luck with trading that kalon. they are quite gorgeous!
    @doubleinfiniti - goliath's grown was really well done, and undead did an excellent job on it! his character is pretty interesting.
    @rosemoon - good luck in the readopt! the idea seems pretty thought out, and the entry is well done. good job on finding mates for two of kalons!
    @ajohanna - that is super cute! i am sure you are getting quite a few commissions. good luck with getting commissions!
    @completechicken - good luck getting breeding offers! i look forward to seeing the
    @lovestruck - best of luck with trading those kalons! both have very lovely designs.

short introductions
    i got two kalons from my last two trades, and another two kalons from my most recent breeding. the final kalon is from a readoption.

this is aurea clover.

aurea is a florist who is obsessed with scarves. she owns her own shop on the outskirts of the city that seemed to have grown popular overnight, caused quite a bit of chaos to the small under staffed shop. the shop is her livelihood and got very excited by the new rush of business. she treats all of her personal plants as if they were her own children. plants are basically her life. she is also a common site at local cafes and made friends of other regulars and some staff. aurea is often a shyer gal and full of cheer.

this is cassius. other side can be viewed by clicking their image.

cassius is a law student who is pursuing criminal cases. with being a student with loans over their head, they took up a part time job to help aurea with her shop, grew to be good friends through this. they accidentally caused it to become highly popular after some events. now, it about made them a full time worker by accident. he often gives some advice on laws to good friends. cassius is highly reliable and quite loyal.

these guys are audelia mina, top kit, and audrey, bottom kit.

these two are the youngest kits of elsie and nyssa and follow the tradition of only ‘a’ names.

audelia is often treated as a little queen when she was younger along with her sister audrey as her older siblings were in their family’s place of origin for a couple of years. this caused her to be always attracted to the royals of distant countries and fairytales. she always loves to visit her eldest sister asherah as she lives in their family’s place of origin. audelia is a dreamer and always somewhat naive.

audrey was treated very well while young but never really liked it. once she was treated like the rest of her siblings. she always had a simple plan to get sword then go to family’s place of origin. she loves to visit asherah like her sister asherah like audelia because of the old timey vibes. audrey is a little ball of protectiveness and anger.

this is rey.

rey is a villager in a small country village near the sea. he is a fisherman and never really loves it. he often dreams of just being able to explore the seas in a grand boat instead of his small boat. rey felt trapped in his current life, so he doesn’t feel willing to move. rey is seen as a quiet and reserved kalon.

seeking trades for next month
    zhora is up for offers due to me not being able to come up with ideas for her. any offers would be looked at for her, pre-mades preferred. along with zhora, i have a standard myo that i don’t have an idea to use it for. proof of ownership can be found here.

also, i am taking some tentative trade offers on some of my kalons, anyone not marked with 'favorite' or 'too new' are open to offers. here are the kalons. note, they all differ on how tentative they are compared to others, so it may be harder for some compared to others. i am am looking for pre-made kalons more, but i will look at anything offered.

just a reminder that any trade offers accepted would have to wait until may to trade as i have used both of my trades for this month already. pm me if offering or dm on discord (fernmoon#0719).

fernmoon wrote:seeking growths
    i am seeking a few growths of any kits that are here. in order of priority, i am seeking growths for ra and poppy as they are quite overdue compared to the others. ra and poppy will have some updates to their accessories. for payment, i can pay in c$ up to 150 for a growth, but i am willing to pay up to 200 if needed. i can also use any pet here for payment if wanted. pm me if willing to do a growth or dm on discord (fernmoon#0719).
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:05 am

-Replies (sorry for how short it is!)-
@doge fruit - Aisling is such a babe! Congrats! <3
@SmolLittleTrashcan - Prince Caspian looks so magical! What a cutie. <3
@fernmoon - Aurea is such a dreamie?!!?! Congratulations on getting that absolute beauty! <3

I'm looking for a growth for Mae! I don't have much to offer, but I could offer these pets + if you have a big wishlist some pets from there aswell! EDIT: Thank you Sei It! <3
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:04 pm

page 538 wrote:@ lovestruck: welcome back! i hope you can find some kals you can connect with; good luck with trades! those kals are cute, i'm sure you'll find someone who is interested <3 i'd offer on the first one but i have nobody i wanna trade :>
    @ CompleteChicken: good luck finding a breeding you like! hope you can find one soon <3 and congrats on those two kits; they're absolute cuties!
    @ ajohanna: that base is super cute! if i had any points or money i would've definitely commissioned you! n i hope you have fun with the commissions you did get <3
    @ Rosemoon: good luck in that readopt! and <33 about ethan and jensen <3
    @ DoubleInfiniti: goliath is one of the prettiest kals i've ever seen ahhh ;v; congrats on getting him grown! i love his story too! if the cutie needs any friends or anything my kals are open; i have two goddesses! boreas and sekhmet <3
    @ GoldPeaks: ooo i can't wait to see the breeding between your kal! they're vvv gorgeous :0 and i instantly knew by looking at them who they were based off of haha. good luck trading hikari too! she's a cutie!
    @ KVShadow: good luck! i might message you about it, but i'm not sure if your post is updated or not so asdfghjkl
    @ _silentsiren_: ooo good luck finding someone to design your myo for you! hope you find someone you like :>
    @ rat.: there really is no secret to it aha! just sign up and try your best with each entry you do and soon enough you'll have a kal! <3 signing up for readopts too is a sure-fire way of getting a kal! i wish you luck! <3
    @ IlluminatiConfirmed: wow those kals you have for trade are... absolutely stunning! wish i had something to offer for them, but finally i'm content with all of my kals so unfortunately i don't ;u; good luck tho! i'm sure ppl have already offered <3 n congrats on all of your new kals; they're all so pretty! might pm you about relationships when i look through them! <3 those avatars are adorable and good luck with your search for art of your kals! :0 hope your day was good <3

page 539 wrote:@ lunaire: welcome back! sucks that you've been sick, hope you feel better soon! and i also hope your knee and hip stop acting up! i know exactly how you feel with the knee thing... my joints suckkkk. congrats on your first main adopt win and getting a standard myo in that trade! 0: <3
    @ happysparrow: welcome back to you as well! seems like a lot of ppl are coming back <3 glad you're feeling better! good luck with trading all of those kals btw; i'm sure you'll find something you like! n wow that art is beautiful... god i love sticksandstones work, they are so very talented and one of my faves ;u;
    @ doge fruit: congrats on your two new kals; they're gorgeous! :0 aisling is such a cute name n i love both of their personalities haha
    @ SmolLilTrashcan: caspian is adorable! i hope you get his growth approved! i love his story btw <3
    @ fernmoon: hope your weekend goes good too! <3 congrats on all of your kals btw! if cassius needs a friend, i have a lawyer kal named griffon who could be their friend! :> if you want <3 also good luck with trades and growths!
    @ waterglow: glad you found someone to grow mae! <3

hello guys! i have some very exciting news! i won kal 1500!! <33 meet johann avery!
    if you wanna read about him, here is the form that i made for him! pm me for relationships w/ him, n if you don't feel like reading the form, here's a tad bit about him: was a former scientist who injected himself with a virus out of curiosity, then turned it to what you see here. runs away before he can be experimented on and stuff, and is basically on the run. vvv smart (and dumb at the same time tbh) and is usually a kind man but has a short temper due to mutations with the virus. if you make him mad... run. anyway, again, if you want any relationships with him pm me! :>
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 am

Hey there fanclub! I love you all <3

looking for someone to grow my baby Mona. I can pay in pets and art

Also looking to trade my munchie Issac! Edits don't matter to me and I am a wildcard when it comes to deisgn preference. I am on cooldown but I can trade on the 1st of next month

@petrify - Ahh congrats!!! Goodluck with the boyo
@waterglow - What a pretty babu! Im excited to see her grown
@fernmoon - wow you have really pretty kals!! goodluck with trades, I hope you get pretty kals!
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:49 am

@Lucrezia
    gosh i love issac's leetle legs. i hope you get a good trade for him and that you manage to find a growth artist for mona!
    @petrify
    BIG congrats holy cannoli!!!! johann is definitely one of the most stunning kals out there, i love the raptor legs and the little details like the scales and faint stripes and the tufts and everything !
    @waterglow
    glad to see you've found a growth artist for mae, i'm curious to see what she looks like grown! the rippling stripes on her would look really neat on the adult base.
    @fernmoon
    congrats on all the new kals! i did rey's growth and it's really nice to see him around here :D zhora's really cool looking (i love the tail) and i hope you get a good offer for them and your other kals.
    @SmolLilTrashcan
    congrats on prince caspian, i love that hairdo?? reminds me of rolling waves !
    @doge fruit
    gosh aisling is an actual dream (ufos designs are so good!!), congrats on her and azalea!
    @happysparrow
    i wish you luck with trading and hope your kals go to good homes. good look on getting the nursery form posted as well, i know that its a pain trying to get em in, but i'm sure the kits will make the wait worth it! that art of pine is cra zy good, i love the little bounce and his spotty marks look super good in pixel!

i got a couple of kals that are open for trade offers over here and almost all of them open for ooc breedings over here. if any catch your eye feel free to shoot a pm!

this post is pretty short cos im bad at talking and soooo this doesn't look too empty here's a quick sketch i did of some of my kals ; i'm trying to figure out what kinda shape each of their faces should look like so they don't look too same-faced.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:09 am

short post!
    hi everyone! i hope y'all have been doing well.

replies

@copperfell - i love your style! the sketch on the bottom left looks awesome.
    @Lucrezia - good luck getting your kit grown!
    @petrify - ahh congrats on winning that kal! i really like what development you've done so far, and i can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    @fernmoon - aww, audrey is so cute! the pink and white on the shoulders looks really nice!
    @SmolLilTrashcan - prince caspian has a lovely design, and i love all the fluff!

trades

hi! i am still looking for trades on my kalons since i am feeling disconnected from them. ramen and jeanne will be much harder to get. i love pastel designs. i also would prefer kals with no used breeding slots if you are offering on ramen or jeanne. edits do not matter too much.
Last edited by miku on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:12 am

Softea wrote:
@petrify, congratulations! he sounds very interesting oh my goodness- HMU if you ever want a friendship or something ^w^
@fernmoon, aww your kalons are so adorable! I love aurea's shine!
@doge fruit, congrats to you! they were a very pretty kalon!
@paradiiso, goodluck with getting trades!

sorry for short replies q w q
i'm not feeling good and my wifi keeps cutting out

Hello everyone!
I'm Softea and I have posted here before but have not in a while v w v
[Warning; Image heavy post]

I've come back to introduce some kalons!
Maybe offer some other things? Not sure yet

i. Introductions

First up!
Top is a dream <3
Bottom is also a dream omg
Anyway,
Top is unknown name, but she's a female uwu
Bottoms name is Siren and he's just here to support y'all
More info would be in my toyhouse or cs storage <3
Design by the lovely sixbane! I appreciate all the work they always do q v q

Second is annabelle!
She's just a pink makeup artist ^^
Design by me actually xd

I think that is all my introductions, so now onto uhh

ii. Relationships

I'm open to any relationships for kalons :0!!
Not really looking for mates though since I don't rp or hc unless it's for close friends ^^

Feel free to pm me about ooc breedings though
kalon storage cs

iii. Item trades
I have all of these items for trade;
4 standard hair edits, 1 backmane edit, 1 common hair edit, 1 uncommon fur edit, 2 natural mutation edits, Bird Skull (claw edit) x1, Granola Bar (weight edit) x1, Firefly Sticker (common hair edit) x1

Proof in bank if you need <3
Pm me for offers! Not really looking for anything in particular? Except an autopass or kit select uwu

IV. Payment
So kalons aren't accepting da point purchases right now :(
I was wondering if anyone can pay $15-20 worth of USD for a myo?
I have 2000 da points that I would pay you back with!

my discord is softea#0986
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:23 am

@Softea - Those babies are both stunning, and I love your little makeup artist! I hope you find some good relationships and trades!
@copperfell - What cute sketches! I'll definitely be taking a peek for breeding, and hopefully you find a nice trade!
@Lucrezia - I hope you find someone to grow your girl! She's a cutie!
@petrify - Wow, Johann is really something! Congrats on winning him!
@fernmoon - Oh my goodness, congrats on all your new kals, they're all great! Aurea is especially lovely!

Hey guys! Not a lot going on, but thought I'd pop in with a few little things! ^-^

First of all, I want to introduce my newest Kalon, Scyamore.

I'm totally in love with her, feel free to pm me about relationships (if you click there's a short blurb about her personality/backstory)!

I'm also looking for potential breedings, here is a thread with all of my kals so please pm me if you're interested in that as well!

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:29 pm

replies
puddssoul // scyamore is amazing, congrats!
Softea // congrats on the new kals, good luck with trades and relationships
paradiiso // hope you found some good trade offers
----------------------------------------------------------------------
growths
and with the kits comes the need of growths, I have about 5 kits that need growths atm
kent [overdue for about 3 months]
inca [overdue for about 13 months]
jericho [overdue for about 8 months]
nate [overdue for about 2 months]
I have about 492c$ and quite a few pets just pm me if you're willing to make their growths (with examples please) and a price range if you could? thank youu :>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
trading
I've got one unlim rare myo I don't really know what to do with quite yet so thought I'd look for offers on it <3

and looking for some offers on my kalons copper and teddy are 100% off limits (she's based on my irl cat) while others are a bit tentative also but don't be afraid to offer! I'm a fan of pastel/lighter colored designs, but I do also like some darker designs! idr have much I'm against hh
off cooldown, literally haven't traded since before the new trade cooldown rules were made uh
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me