★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:22 am

My birthstone entries are here
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:59 am

my entry is still in progress, but it will be posted here by the due date :') thank you
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:23 pm

rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DadjokeNess » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 pm

My own birthstone is sapphire, which tends to show up in my life most when I least expect it. Even Steven Universe, cracking in the Sapphire gay when I was at the point of questioning my own orientations and where I needed to be in life.
(However this can't really be used as a tiebreaker, Cocoaclan doesn't have enough cats for a big scandal yet xD)

August | Peridot
    username: MommaNessy
    clan: Cocoaclan
    - -
    cat's name: Keylime
    prompt fill: ●
    This cat has been feeling a little down about their appearance recently – they used to be really proud of it, but recent remarks have placed doubts in their mind. Maybe a reminder of some other beautiful qualities could help? How does your clan let this cat know they’re beautiful - both on the inside and out?

-

What an ugly cat.
    The twolegger’s voice was still in his head, saying words that ran contrary to everything he’d known before.
    What an ugly cat.
    The whispers of the other cats and the twoleggers around him. His own twolegger, who had previously called him a handsome boy, now looked to be filled with disgust. Every whisper, every word, cut deep and sharp.
    Ugly.
    Ugly.
    Ugly.

He’d ran, he hadn’t stayed to go into his box and go home, he had run from the many chasing twoleggers, the other cats laughing. The primed and fancy pedigrees whose spoiled air tainted his nose.
    He’d run and he hadn’t looked back.
    Ugly.
    It had been weeks of running, a moon or two. His vision was grey from hunger. He’d been eating algae out of streams and unlucky creatures dead by the thunderpath. He didn’t know which direction he’d come from, and he had no idea where he was going.
    He just had to escape the word that clung to his fur like a curse.
    Ugly.

Ice Cream stared at the ragged, collapsed tom with the split tail laying half in the stream. Ice Cream wondered if it was worth it to take this cat to the den, with how dead he looked.
    The cat groaned, splashing lightly as he attempted to scrape mud from his eyes with a paw. Ice Cream could see the tom’s ribs sticking weakly from his fur. With a sigh, he slid under the body and picked up the other tom, before heading back towards the den.
    The weak, split tailed tom didn’t even struggle or fight, he just hung weakly and heavily on Ice Cream’s back. With worry, the deputy picked up his pace, because this cat was acting very uncatlike.

Tealeaf had managed to nurse him back to health, and now he stood in front of Pizzastar and Ice Cream. He gulped.
    Pizzastar smiled. “So, you were once a kittypet, huh? Do you have a name?”
    He shook his head and worked up the courage to speak. “No, I...don’t want to be what my twolegger called me.”
    Pizzastar nodded with understanding. “Then hereby, I’ll call you Keylime! I think it’s a good name for you, and if you don’t like it we can always consider changing it!”
    Keylime let his new name sink in. It sent tiny ripples through his heart, ripples that stirred up that word, the word that haunted him.
    Ugly.
    His eyes filled with tears as he nodded.
    He was Keylime now.

Ugly ugly ugly.
    He slouched at the edge of the roof, where he’d been hiding for a few days now. He didn’t want to bring his ugliness upon the other cats, he should leave again. He should run and hide and live forever in a cave, alone, where no one would see him.
    Ugly.

Ice Cream watched with worry. Keylime had joined and seemed to be doing fine for a day, but then had started disappearing up here to stare out and sigh heavily. He didn’t react when Groundpaw pounced on him, he wouldn’t talk to Tealeaf, and he avoided Pizzastar as if the leader would tear down the wall he was putting around himself.
    Ice Cream sighed and trotted forward. He’d brought Keylime to the clan, so he was going to be the one that helped the cat. He felt responsible for the other tom.
    “So, Keylime, what are you doing up here?” Ice Cream said, watching as the other cat jumped. Okay, he’d been a bit awkward and sudden, he’d not realized Keylime hadn’t seen him coming.
    Keylime gulped. “N-nothing...um I m-mean, thinking. I think I should leave.” He stuttered slightly, a sign that he’d been crying.
    Ice Cream shook his head, and sat next to the other cat. “No, you shouldn’t. Something is eating you, and if you leave the protection of the clan, what eats you will come from the outside, not the inside. Tell me what’s wrong, and then I’ll consider letting you go.”
    Keylime turned to Ice Cream, his eyes moist. “I u-used to be a k-kittypet.” He swallowed, and cleared his throat. “I mean, I used to be a kittypet. I was a show cat, and my twolegger would attend to my every need, and call me handsome.”
    Ice Cream nodded. “So you were a prettypet.”
    “Yeah, I was a prettypet. But then, my twolegger brought me to a big show in a strange city, and the judges started calling me ugly. Then the other twoleggers joined in, and the other prettypets. My own twolegger, who had called me handsome, looked at me with disgust. So I ran, I ran and I ran, but...”
    Ice Cream raised a brow. “But what? You ran and you came to us. Some twoleggers were mean to you, but twoleggers are stupid so that means nothing. Some prettypets were mean to you, but they are mean to everyone they consider lesser.”
    Keylime hissed. “BUT I’M UGLY! I came here, and I’m UGLY! I ran so no one would have to see me, and yet you all keep looking at me! I keep hearing them calling me ugly! I keep waiting for one of you to call me ugly! Pizzastar who calls Moonpie gorgeous, she thinks I’m ugly!”
    Ice Cream didn’t mean it, but he interrupted Keylime with laughter. “I’m sorry but Pizza? She doesn’t think you’re ugly! I don’t think you’re ugly, none of us do! But Pizza? I don’t think ugly is in her vocabulary, she thinks that twoleggers are cute and that trees are adorable. Yesterday, I saw her practicing pickup lines on a pile of rubble. She then used those lines on Moonpie, who already knows Pizzastar likes her. If you asked Pizza, she would call you handsome, and would probably threaten to eat you because you’re cute!”
    Keylime gulped. “You guys...don’t think I’m ugly?”
    Ice Cream shook his head. “No, we don’t. I think you’re cute. I think you have a good warrior personality under all your layers of prettypet fluff. You’re nice to Groundpaw even when she jumps on you. You don’t say anything about how Maple talks. You listen to Tealeaf when no one else does. You didn’t question Moonpie being a molly once, you didn’t think anyone else was ugly.”
    Ice Cream leaned forward, pushing his head against Keylime’s in a show of affection. “You are beautiful, inside and out, because you see the beauty in everyone around you. Ugly means nothing, because ugly is not a part of who you are.” Ice Cream pulled away and stood up. “Come with me, and talk to Pizzastar. If you have any doubts about your beauty after talking to her, maybe then I’ll consider you a lost cause, but until then, you’re not allowed to mope about. After all, you’re a warrior now, so you have to start working for your food.”
    As Ice Cream trotted towards the rubble pile that led inside, Keylime slowly stood to follow the other cat. And as Ice Cream’s tail disappeared into the darkness, Keylime blinked away the last of his tears and followed the other tom downstairs.

October | Opal
    username: MommaNessy
    clan: Cocoaclan
    - -
    cat's name: Sourpatch
    prompt fill: This cat has a stack of various different identities and aliases. They’ve claimed all sorts of reasons for having them – the story changes every time they’re asked. When they come across your clan, what persona do they put on? Is it their real one, or has your clan yet to reveal the truth of this cat?

-

It had been many moons since she was born. She didn’t remember her parents, or even her clan if she’d had one. She had grown up alone, and had never known her own name.
    When she’d been 18 moons, she’d come across a clan, who gave her the name Brightshadow. After a few moons and a failed romance that left her heart in pieces, she’d left that clan, moving north. She’d come across other clans, each time accepting or choosing a new name. Hazelnut, Treetwig, Bunchberry, Rockshine.
    Each time, she’d flirt a bit, and then left when anyone got too close, leaving a trail of broken hearts in her wake. She fled quickly and silently, making sure she’d never get hurt again.
    Now, she was nearly 40 moons old, and starting to feel the need for a clan again. Maybe this time she would stay, though she doubted it. Maybe this time...
    She’d been watching this small clan for a week now. The leader, Pizzastar, acted like a kitten half the time, always bouncing about. The deputy trained an apprentice, and took the apprentice’s brother hunting. The medicine cat made her nervous, bright eyes that seemed to see her no matter how well she was hidden, though the medicine cat never made a move to reveal her. And the cat Moonpie, who spoke in a careful molly voice, who the leader flirted with constantly, who often had her tail in the air with joy.
    Watching was one matter, joining was a whole other matter.
    Finally, after another week of watching, she was about to leave when the medicine cat marched up to her hiding spot. With a voice of pure exasperation, she growled, “Come with me, you’ve been watching us for two weeks, it’s about time you make a decision. Either join us or leave.”
    She followed the medicine cat, her ears and tail slumped.
    So she hadn’t been subtle after all.
    Tealeaf turned and gave a small smile. “If it makes you feel better, no one else saw you, I just got notice from Starclan that someone was coming.”
    She let herself relax again. So the medicine cat hadn’t even noticed her due to something she did, Starclan had pointed her out.
    ---
    She’d introduced herself as Sourpatch, as a cover so no one would get too close. After all, who would want to mess with someone whose name was so sour?
    Pizzastar, for some reason, had lit up at the sound of her name, but Sourpatch had brushed it off as the leader being weird. She had no reason to doubt that claim, as an hour later the leader had been napping on her back, all four legs in the air, purring loudly in her sleep.
    And now...
    She sat watching the apprentice, Groundpaw. The young molly had infinite energy. She’d run up to Sourpatch three times before running away.
    Groundpaw ran up again, this time opening her mouth. “HI I’M GROUNDPAW!” she announced with enthusiasm. “Do you wanna play with me, Miss Sourpatch?”
    Sourpatch made a face. “I don’t like apprentices much, so go play with someone else.”
    Groundpaw didn’t even flinch. She just grinned, and bounced away, yelling “OKAY!”
    Sourpatch watched as the apprentice bounced until she was a short distance from her brother, Maplesyrup. The young cat got ready to pounce, and did, before being nimbly dodged by her brother.
    Sourpatch smiled as she watched the two youngsters start in on a game of chase. The older brother played the game with experience, chasing his young sister, but letting her escape whenever he got close enough to catch her and stop the game.
    A voice spoke from behind her. “So, the Sourpatch isn’t quite as sour as she seems.”
    Sourpatch turned suddenly, to find herself looking at Tealeaf as the medicine cat watched the game.
    Tealeaf gave a toothy grin. “If you don’t like youngsters, you really should work on not looking so happy while watching them play, you know. It makes it seem as though you’re lying.”
    Sourpatch turned again, settling down. “I don’t want them to get attached if I leave, I don’t want to hurt someone so young.”
    “Ah, but why would you be considering leaving so soon? You just got here, and you could be happy here, you know. It seems to me as if you’re running away from something, or someone.”
    Sourpatch hissed softly. “It’s none of your business if I’m running away. I just don’t want to hurt one so young and impressionable in the chance I have to leave.”
    Tealeaf leaned close, so her fur was brushing Sourpatch’s. The closeness sent shivers up the back of Sourpatch’s neck. “You know, I think you are running,” she growled, a soft voice that no one else heard. “I think you aren’t actually named Sourpatch, I think you have a broken heart. I think you spent so much time running, that you forgot that a clan isn’t just a place to sleep and eat. I think you forgot that a clan is a family. A clan is friends.”
    Sourpatch pulled away. “I don’t NEED a family or friends. What are they except tools used to hurt someone?”
    Tealeaf’s voice was even softer this time. “They can also be tools to fix someone. Family and friends can help carry the hurt inside of you.” She stood up, looking down at Sourpatch. “Consider what it would mean to become Sourpatch and live here. You aren’t the only one here who has been hurt, but as a family we can carry the pain of each other. You don’t need a mate, or a partner. You need to look inside yourself and find the part of you that needs a friend.
    “And if you decide you need me, I’ll be in the medicine den.”
    Sourpatch watched Tealeaf walk away and gulped. She had a lot to think about.
    She had a lot to think about indeed.
    And as she watched Groundpaw finally tackle her brother and yawn, Sourpatch thought.

Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
DadjokeNess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:14 pm

My entries

It was hard to get the idea I had for Ruby out in words. However I hope everyone had fun and good luck to all. <3
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:34 pm

my entry thing is here but there is only one 😅 here
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:01 pm

The birthstone event is now closed!!
Thank you so much to everyone that entered!

I will get the winners posted as soon as I can, but
with all the reading I'll need to do, it might take
a little bit. Please be patient with me ^^
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ CAC V5 ANNOUNCEMENT ★

Postby Katrione » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Image©

Blossoming Field is excited to announce the upcoming arrival of V5! We have been working for a couple months now to rewrite the games mechanics to make them easier to understand and have also added some exciting additions! Once we have reached the 10th post on page 449, please don't post. I will make the closing of V4 announcement to start off page 450, then the mods will post their last set of replies on that thread. If you accidentally post on page 450, please copy your post and then delete it and repost once V5 is up!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC V5 ANNOUNCEMENT ★

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 pm

Katrione wrote:
Image©

Blossoming Field is excited to announce the upcoming arrival of V5! We have been working for a couple months now to rewrite the games mechanics to make them easier to understand and have also added some exciting additions! Once we have reached the 10th post on page 449, please don't post. I will make the closing of V4 announcement to start off page 450, then the mods will post their last set of replies on that thread. If you accidentally post on page 450, please copy your post and then delete it and repost once V5 is up!

Woohoo! Sounds exciting! Also, just a quick question, did the medicine cat mode thing ever get approved?
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:13 pm

@talonpaw
      You'll just have to wait and see ;)