Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby NaCl » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:15 am

Quick post!! But I'm looking to trade Stardust (below) I will look at anything!! Rarity does not have to match just has to be a design I like <3 I like a lot of things, so offer away lol!!

@peachcandies, good luck trading those kids!! they are stunning ;;u;;
@she wolf warrior, shooting you a pm my dude ;0
@fuiuki, catch me crying over all of your pretty new kals!! omg,,,, congrats on all of them!!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurai. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm

@ NaCl - What a cute kiddo gl trading them!!
@ peachcandies - both of those kals look gorgeous gl trading them as well ^^
@ she wolf warrior - cute kiddos gl trading them !!

So I did these pay what you want chibi headshots awhile ago and i finally have time to open these again so pretty much all you gotta do is pm me with a kal and an expression and you get to decide what you want to pay for it whether that be pets, tokens, C$ or anything else ^^
Slots
1.Lucrezia
2.vogelbiene
3. NaCl
4. Snowflakette
5. Open
Here's some examples of what it would look like:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I am also looking for trade offers on these two kiddos and tentatively opening my other kals to offers which can be found here XX
Last edited by Kurai. on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chippitty » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:58 am

page 535 wrote:@富士山 fuji- ooooh I bet the stream was fun!! So nice of you to do a raffle!
@Junemusic- that sketch is absolutely gorgeous! I love the angle and the simple creases on the clothes, it all fits really well together!
@FireHope- oooh gl withe the growth!!
@magpie!- oooohhhh a trade? Those are some pretty cool kals! I might pm you!!

page 536 wrote:@sapphirelion- those avatar icons are so cute! I wish I was here in time to order one, but I'll try next time you're open for it!!
@Pink Present- I hope you got a kal you want!
@Doglady88722- you have some really cute kals! Good luck owo
@Takk- ohh those are some really cool kals! Good lucks on trades and growths, dear!
@Meridiem- good luck on the trades and the readopts, hun!
@Chaosin- good luck on the trade!
@hawaiian shirt- oh i absolutely LOVE purple kals and their tail looks so cool! I don't have anything you would like but I do wish you the best in that trading!
@Sugar Silkie~- oh welcome welcome! At the moment they can't accept da points on the link but I'm sure they'll fix that soon! For the DA points you can sell art or coding services or buy on deviantart and just save until you get the amount you need for the type of MYO you want :>
@Wolfiedog3- o I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends uwu, best of luck getting some good kals you connect to!
@fuiuki- ooooo so many new babs 0w0 congrats dear!

page 537 wrote:@she wolf warrior- good luck on trades! Hey, we have some similar dream kals 0W0
@peachcandies- fluffy dark babs! Good luck on trades!!
@NaCl- good luck on trades!
@Kurai.- oh those pieces look so fluffy and cute! I'll try to snag one also when you open up for it!! And good luck on trades, hon!

TRADES
These kalons are still up for trade, the rarity doesn't have to match them (specifically talking about Adeodatus). I'll look at anything! I just want a kalon that I can connect to!
https://sta.sh/222lmc0k7crt?edit=1

QUICK COMMISSIONS
I'm almost done with my art shop commissions so i thought I'd open up some one character commission pieces. They're gonna be chibi fullbodies like this :
for any mount of DA points you want hehe
slots
1. taken
2. taken
3. taken
Last edited by Chippitty on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chippitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead-account » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:29 am

@chippitty - ah your art style is so adorable??? i love it
@NaCl - stardust is so pretty! i hope you find a kalon that fits your liking soon!
@fuiuki - im in love with sapphire's design!! shes so beautiful!

hello!! its been such a long time since i've posted on here aaa it feels good to be back tho

Requests!

anyways,, i have a bit of free time sooo i'm opening up some requests!
you can find examples of my art here ; xx
it isnt fcf's just whichever kalon catches my eye, i'll draw em!
just pm me with a ref of your kalon !!

Trading!

i cant connect with any of my kalons right now so i'm taking offers on em!
i dont really care about rarities or getting the same rarity/trait,, im mainly looking at designs rn!

pm me with offers! i'll look at anything,
thank you!
dead-account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 am

Replies, didn't do many but I tried to make them meaningful
@she wolf warrior - good luck trading for that rare MYO, Iseul is so cute I love their edits, that tongue is super nice, and double ears is one of my favourite edits. Your dream kal stash is also perfection, I love looking through and seeing what kinds of kals people like and admiring the work of people in the community.
@peachcandies - what good grey boyes, or maybe bad grey boyes? They'd be super cool in some kind of mafia or gang AU I think, I hope they get a good home soon and that you can find what you're looking for.
@NaCl - What an adorable little kitto, I love the monochome with bright accents look, and those are some beefy horns, their expression is also super cute. Best of luck trading Stardust.
@Kurai - What cute headshots! They all look so cubby and cute, they make me want to pinch their cheeks. You also have some really lovely kals, Harumi is adorable. They also have a lot of art and seem really loved. Best of luck trading the two kits, their designs are wonderful.
@Chippity - Good luck trading your kals, Nell is a super cute, edgy teen. That chibi is wonderful, I wish I had DA points, I love the bright highlights and their expressions.
@Notorious - Gosh that pink kid is beautiful. It's super nice of you to open free requests, your art is lovely, especially that easter YCH it's the sweetest little blep face.

@Doglady88722 - Best of luck finding trades, I couldn't see any kals you actually had UFT so I hope that means you found something you liked.
@Takk - That little blue munchkin boy is so lovely, I hope you find a really lovely trade and home for them. Good luck finding romance and relations for your kals.
@Meridiem - I'm sorry to hear you've hurt your neck, I hope you feel better soon. I missed that readopt and I'm gutted, it's a neat idea and a lovely kal, best of luck judging. You also have some lovely kals up for offers, I've seen Pec in quite a few dream stashes and I love Fig and Aria.
@Chaosin - Good luck trading your MYO! I sent you a PM and I'm sorry we weren't able to work something out, I hope a kal you connect with comes along.
@hawiian shirt - That kit is incredible, so edit heavy wow. Their ears are gorgeous and I love the starry tail design so much, I hope you find a lovely trade for them.
@sugar silkie - Hello, I've sent you a PM already, but yes at the moment the only way to pay is with paypal.
@Wolfiedog3 - Welcome to the bigger community, I've just sent you a PM!
@fuiuki - Love that meme review reference, I love your new kiddos, I hope you work out some development for those last three soon. The purple one looks like they have power, so a god could be quite fitting. I hope you manage to get Comet and Osiris grown, I know how much of a pain it can be. I'm determined to use one of your meme bases eventually, and I am eternally grateful for your unclaimed design sta.sh. I'm going to check out your artshop, I want some couple art but I'm so C$ poor at the moment

Sorry for the lack of prettying up. I am not feeling great. I just wanted to let you all know that my readopt has been extended and that I am looking for breeding offers. I'm incredibly demotivated at the moment, my entries for the anniversary adopts were poor and I didn't enter as many as I wanted. I'm trying for 1550 but aware I have to get on with a lot of uni work because deadline season is approaching. I'd love to make some friends so please feel free to PM about anything :)

Meduz wrote:

Breeding

Off cooldown tomorrow so would love to set up a breeding. I can provide a mutation roller if you have a kit select, but honestly I'm open to a normal breeding. I would quite like some blue kids, so maybe Wyatt, Rue or Mac? I'm also keen to breed Viktor. I'm happy to take offers on anyone but Emelye as her batch isn't done yet. I made an easy stash of my adult kal refs here.

Thanks for reading, have a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night/etc. Remember too look after yourselves and to try and get some natural light, even if it's just opening the curtains. <3
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc

Postby cherubim » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 am

replies wrote:@Meduz i really hope you feel better soon, that unmotivated stage is no fun. please know if you wanna talk to anyone or rant/vent, my pms are open ♡ i've entered your readopt & hopefully i can finish my entry on time!! your kals are gorgeous too - i hope you get a nice breeding partner ♡
        @notorious. welcome back!! it's so sweet of you to do requests ♡ i can't wait to see them! both of your kals uft are gorgeous too... omg that first baby ;; good luck trading them!!
        @Chippitty good luck trading your kals!! they're sweethearts. your art is amazing as well, so i hope you get to do a fair few commissions! i would ask, but i dare say they would be filled by now :'> have fun drawing!
        @Kurai. aaaa your cheeb headshots are adorable!!! i can't wait to see mine ♡ ylja thanks you too!! good luck trading your kids too, that first kit's palette is super nice :0
        @NaCl good luck trading stardust!! what a sweetie, that design is to die for!

hey fanclub, long time no see! I've been rather busy with uni & family drama, so a lot of things I've planned to do for my kals & others kinda flew out the window. anyway! I'm typing this waiting for a lecture, so it'll be short n sweet.

looking for trades
        I've lost connection to poor eden, so I'm entertaining offers on her. I'd really like a rare edit kal, since she has a halo but feel free to offer anything.

looking for growths
        i have. heaps of kits that need growths hdjssh I'm willing to pay in rares/very rares, fr currency & usd! honestly i just want them done... poor shinji has been waiting for so long. so has eden!
        kits r here -
        marisol
        cordelia
        seok
        shinji & eden.
        pls contact me if you have slots open!
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 am

Ah quick post today!

Looking to get this bab grown
I don't have much for currency but I have plenty of pets and I can do some art too

Also looking for trade offers on my man Issac. Sadly I have lost connection to him. Rarity doesn't matter and I tend to connect to pretty much every coloring/design style so offer anything. Click on his picture for more information on him
I am on cooldown but will be able to trade next month

@vogelbiene - Good luck trading and finding someone to grow your babs!
@Meduz - good luck with breeding and the readopt kal is gorgeous
@notorious. - good luck with trading!
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:04 pm

@Lucrenzia Goodluck with growths and trades
@vogelbiene A good kid, if any of mine below interest you *Wink Wink*
@Meduz Goodluck on breeding and readoption!

Im done with this community. I love you guys so much but as far as im concerned, Theres no saving this for me any more. But because I love my kalons and really do just want to settle on one story or two stories and AUs, Im trading a lot of my kals away. Lots are legendary but that doesn't bother me, traits don't matter to me. I will be picky cause this is probably going to be the last thing I do among the community.

https://sta.sh/21n1939q8twn?edit=1

Send me your offers by PM. I don't want your sobs of why you want a kal. Just message me with the offer and when you can trade.

Yes If I cant trade them, I'll readopt them but again, I don't want you to message like, "I really love them but have nothing to offer." *Shrug*

EDIT: Im asking for trades to get kids I connect to, To anyone who has an ISSUE, come to me, Don't publicly Mock. Gain some manners.

When I say leaving the community, Im leaving COMMUNITY stuff behind. I'll do my own things here, I'll breed my kals together, I'll story and so things, Im not leaving kalons. Im leaving the community.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 am

hello everyone! I was gone for a month or two, and kind of lost connection to my kals, so I’m redeveloping them in order to get back into the swing of things! In doing so, I have a few kalons I just don’t connect with right anymore, so I’m looking to trade them! Added Apollo to this so I’m editing it c:
    he has rare glow
    myos are pretty much an auto!
    ImageImage

Code: Select all
    @hellyboo- I’m sorry to hear you’re leaving! I sent you an offer c:
    @lucrezia- I hope you find someone to grow your kiddo! Also, Isaac is so cute!
    @vogelbeine- eden is so so cute!!
    @meduz- gl with the readopt/breeding!

Last edited by lovestruck on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:52 am

@Lovestruck those kals are pretty! Good luck trading
@Hellyboo I am sorry to hear you are leaving. I don’t really have anything to offer but I wish you good luck also.
@Lucrezia aahhh Issacs wittle legos are soo cute. I hope you find a good growth artist!

ImageImageImage

Hello!
Its me again! CompleteChicken. Rlly short post.
Just introducing a few kids and looking for breedings today!

Breedings

I am looking for a breeding. I have a rare breeding mutation item but would prefer if you had a kit picker to use it.
I would really love a legendary breeding but of course it doesn’t have to be. Open to 2 Or 3 kal breedings. Ooc but can be persuaded into Ic.

Breedable kals

Intros

It has been awhile but I haven’t introduced these gals. Left is Mila April-Margret Myles who is the ic twin to my kalon Milo and Ooc half-sibling. She is a part of my slowly expanding Myles family. So far I have a mom kal and the twins. Annnnnd right, Hazel, Hazel Kolgate Abigail Zelda Hirath Yeehaw Wilson, or Hazel Yeehaw Wilson for short. I haven’t got her developed much yet but she works at a tractor supply shop. Hazel is an odd kalon and very outgoing. She might be an alien or something tbh.

ImageImageImage
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me