Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby revvington » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:57 am

@Pink Present - Good luck trading, Alejandro is gorgeous!
@sapphirelion - Those bases are adorable!
@magpie! - Good luck trading, your kals are gorgous!

Trading!
I have a standard myo and my kals uft!
Please read my guides for who's uft and who isn't uft, thank you!
My kals: https://toyhou.se/Doglady88722/characters/folder:651016

I also have some items uft listed in my storage, looking for a general rare edit!

Thank you for your time, and stay safe my peeps in Virginia or anywhere else there's a tornado watch. πŸ’–

♑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♑

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings
β™«

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♑
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:28 am

Seeking trades on these two kals

Trayli 3/3 slots
Evan 3/3

I like clean kals, nice lines and no muddy designs. Colors and markings are everything! I'll look at trading multiple kals for one (no merkals tho) or the other way around (uncommon + standard for one of mine, etc)

Still need growths for these two. Willing to do the coloring if you do the lines. FR, DA or USD payment
Marlux and Dezbi

I've also got a ton of single kalons I'd like to pair up someday. My stash is here for anyone who wants to take a peak
Singles are: Howl, Jasper, Wysteria, Aranea, Orca, Dayna, Juniper, Foxglove and Karmen. Anyone is open for friends! Discord is Takk#7039 for anyone who wants to chat or RP/HC

@Doglady88722: GL trading! Celine is a lovely lookin gal
@Pink Present: Cutie!! Can't believe you haven't traded them yet! Their pallet is so nice
@sapphirelion: Those are really nice; I see Simmy's relative in there too ^^
@magpie! Quite the batch of kals you got there, GL trading!
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:34 pm

@Takk Those two kals are so pretty! I hope you get some good offers on them! Also hope you get those lovely kits grown by someone talented. Hope someone is able to spark up a relationship with your kals.
@ Doglady88722 Good luck with trades!
@ Pink Present Im gonna PM you about him because i LOVE him!

Hey there! Hope everyone is doing okay. Right now im suffering from a neck injury so this is very short because i cannot look down for super long.

I wanted to advertise my mad libs readopt here. Hope you guys join. It ends on April 21st. Im hope to a time extension if needed. Here is the readopt.

Also opening up all these kals for offers for May! Im gonna be picky with some of them. PM me if you are interested! Ill look at anything but MYOs. Here are my kals for trade
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:08 pm

@sapphirelion - those are so cute! I love that base!
@Pink Present - What a gorgeous kalon, I hope you find an offer soon!
@Doglady88722 - Good luck finding offers! <3
@Takk - Good luck finding offers and growths! Those kits are so pretty, I'm sure they'll look stunning when they're grown!
@Meridiem - That kalon for readopt is adorable, good luck hosting it! I'm sure you'll get many nice forms! Also good luck looking for trades!

Hey y'all, so I haven't posted here in like a year? I don't even know - it's been forever honestly.

I've been sitting on this for awhile and just feel satisfied with a design, so I'm putting my unlimited rare myo up for trade.
I have no use for it, and I want a design I can connect with. Ideally, I want something with at least one rare trait.
I also prefer dark colors and cool colors, but I'm not opposed to looking at stuff outside my comfort zone.
I am not on any form of cooldown, but I don't mind if you are.
This isn't tentative, I want this gone please! (:

Thanks for reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:21 am

hello !

a quick post from me; I'm taking offers on this kalon as I don't connect the way
    I thought I did. auto would be a merkal, but I doubt I'll get that. not interested
    in myos at the time. pm me or dm me on discord (roomba #8630).

~

@ chaosin - it has been a hot minute. best of luck trading your unlim rare myo!
    @ meridiem - hope your readopt goes well and you find a good new home for your kal!
    @ takk - best of luck trading to you as well! hope you find an offer you like/connect to.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bostonlobstah » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 am

@hawaiian shirt , what a beautiful kiddo! I wish I could buy them ;o;
@Takk, good luck with trading your Kals!
@meridiem I hope your neck feels better :)

β€”β€”

So hey everyone I’m finally jumping on the Kalon bandwagon. (I hope this is the right place to post) No Kalons, no money and no DA points. :,)
I’m hoping someone will be able to give me tips on purchasing MYOs specifically, as I’m still a little bit confused on how this all works, I have never done anything like this before :p
I know some people have purchased MYO tickets with C$ and/or pets, but then I see you can only buy via PayPal? A little help please ;-;
bostonlobstah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:57 am

@ Hawaiian Shirt ~ ahhh that is beautiful kiddo !! Wish you luck with trading it, very pretty <33
    @ Sugar Silkie ~ Hey I'm joining in on this bandwagon as well, hopefully, we'll learn a lot c;
    @ Meridiem ~ Good luck with the readopt !! They're pretty cute, hope they go to a good home.

Hello !! I'm Wolfie and I'm not really new to kalons, but I new to the bigger community, I hope to join in and hopefully learn some more things, I am friends with a few people in the community (gonna shout out 76heart, cause love you heart <33) I own two kalons as of now and hopefully can get more, to expand my stories, as of now I'm working on my kiddos and they don't have a place yet, but you can ask me about them and they're open to relationships, well more of friends or enemies right now.
    I hope to get into the community more and grow a friendship with a lot of you !!
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:45 am

@Wolfiedog3 Aah welcome to the community then, I hope you find lots of friends! I'm sure you'll get another kalon soon enough!

@Sugar Silkie~ I can answer that! If you go here, I think you can find everythign you need! Sometimes a shop on CS is opened for c$ but it doesn't seem to be standard. I hope you have fun in the community and get your first kalon soon!! TheresΒ΄s loads of readoptions all the time, they tend to be easier than main adopts at times ^_^

@hawaiian shirt Aaah such an adorable gorgeous kal, best of luck getting good offers!! They are absolutely fantastic so I'm sure you'll get some good ones, even if you don't get a merkal ;3;

@Chaosin Aah rare myos are fun, I don't have anything to offer but I hope you get some good ones! Good luck ^_^

@Meridiem Aah I'm sorry to hear about your injury!! Get well soon bby <3 but that readopt looks really fun and I'm tempted to enter just for the heck of it haha. Best of luck getting some offers too!

@Takk Aah those kals for trade are so cute! best of luck getting offers, and finding growth artists for Marlux and Dezbi!

@Doglady88722 Ooh you've got some pretty kals! I don't have anything to offer for a myo but I sure never run out of use for em :, ) best of luck with offers!!

@Pink Present Is that a lady gaga kal I see? Looks to me like you got an offer or two, ayyy! It's a seriously gorgeous kal, I'm sure whoever got him will take good care of him!

@sapphirelion Man that base is adorable, I'd love to see if you ever create even more of em!

@magpie! Heck Gil is a pretty bean o3o best of luck with trade offers my good bird!

@FireHope Aah those kits are both adorable! They look fantastic, sad to hear you didn't connect as well to one of them but hopefully you can find a good home for em ^_^

@Junemusic Aah I saw that art piece on dA!! It's absolutely fantastic and I am SO envious of your skills! What a gorgeous piece of art ^_^

@富士山 fuji Aw man i missed the stream and doodles, but congrats to whoever won that kal I suppose! Holding a raffle through stream is a fun idea!

@Chippitty Man that art shop banner is so adorable, but those kals!! Two of them have amazing tails, but all three are super interesting! I hope you get some great offers ^_^

@Blumoonwolf Oh man your art is gorgeous, sad I didn't snatch a slot while I still could!! Glad to see you got yourself some tokens though ; )

@katzuvo Heck those are all great kals and I'm really smitten by the green one, but I'm lacking in ideas ;3; we'll see if I end up inspired, but aaah man... goodluck finding them new homes!

@honeysticks ooh cute free art! I'll try to check in with one of my kals sometime ^_^ But that's so nice of you to do!

@Softea Fish kids hecc so cute!! That rainow tail! Congrats on your new kids softea <3 and best of luck on getting relationship and trade offers! I might check in to get some art because hot dang your art style is fantastic.

@Biminy Aw man the pain of ungrown kits ;3; I feel you there! Best of luck finding an artist or getting a better kal for her!

Introductions:

Kal πŸ‘ review πŸ‘ time πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have so many new kals and I seriously need to slow down and write up their information but NEW KALS DON'T WAIT oaiwjoawidj

But first up is a gift from dear .secretsociety. (you keep doign this), Tengiz! I'll keep some of his old info I think, he has a mansion with an underground aquarium section. his life is pretty dedicated to fish (so far) and he loves educating people about sealife!

Next up is another gift from the same person, but for IC reasons this time! This is Sapphire Osiris Kore, child of Aamon and Persephone owned by .secretsociety.. Sapphire is a young popstar sensation, real famous and all, and she's got a wicked stage presence! Off-stage, she's really meek and scared of her fans, and she lets her agent negotiate the terms for meeting her with fans. She can speak to and communicate with animal and wildlife and she's in reality a minor God, but due to the fact that several of her family members are too, she doesn't even realise ^_^' She's raised along with all her other siblings not only by her birth parents, but by my kal Lucas as well. Aamon and Perse can't get rid of him tbh, not that they'd want to!

Sapphire is also related to my kals Comet and Phos ^_^

Next up are some kals with no development yet, but I recently traded for them and I will be darned if I don't find a place for em all!

I'm thinking a god of something for the purple one?? idk we'll see where they end up ^_^'

Artist search:

I am looking for growth artists for Comet and Osiris, they both have glow and munchkinism to note. Even if someone would be willing to just do the lines or the designs themselves and not lines, I'd be very grateful!

Art

My art shop is open as usual! You can get yourself a tiny or medium pixel for both dA points and C$! Maybe a headshot or a bust would be more to your liking? Those can be obtained too! ^_^ Although I haven't added a section for it yet, I do take non-pixel commissions too!

Once again, this here stash contains free meme bases, either for use on their own, or for you to put your own kals on! You can of course ask me to do it for you if you're feeling lazy, or recommend more memes to be added! Asking me to put a kal of yours on them is free :3 I regularly add new memes as well! I always appreciate meme suggestions, even if I end up forgetting about a lot of them, they do give rise to a few new memes now and then.

Like last time, here's a collection of unused and unclaimed designs from various people, available for claims if you happen to have the appropriate myo/items! All the designs not mine are uploaded with permission of course, they can all be found here! If you've got an unused design laying around that you don't mind someone claiming, why not throw it in there? ^_^ If you end up contacting someone about claiming their design, don't forget to let me know so I can remove it from the stash!

Meme review showcase of the week has been permanently cancelled, I'm sorry y'all : (

Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:34 am

she wolf warrior wrote:
    https://sta.sh/21nkt5tp0pde?edit=1
    looking at trade offers on the kals above. feel free to offer anything! looking for a rare MYO <3
    im willing to trade multiple for a kal i really connect to, as well as vise versa. design over edits, but i would prefer kals of similar edit levels to the one you're offering on, although not required as i'll consider everything! i have no cool-down either c:
    PM me with offers if interested! <33
    here is my dream kal stash if you're interested in what my preferences are, but i do not expect an offer w kals such as these, just offer anything!

@ fuiuki - congrats on all the new additions! i used to own the macaw-like kal, take good care of them! c;
    @ wolfiedog3 - welcome to the community! im sure you'll be able to make new friendships and find some good relationships for your kals! <33
    @ sugar silkie~ - welcome to the community ! i hope you'll be able to get a kal soon, also im pretty sure the only way to purchase MYOs at the moment is thru DA with either points or paypal, here is this place to look into that! im sure you can ask staff for help if you're confused too, i hope you find the info you're looking for!
    @ hawaiian shirt - good luck seeking trades! that baby is gorgeous <3
    @ chaosin - i also wish you luck in finding trades!
    @ meridiem - ahh, im sorry to hear you're stuck with the neck injury, i hope all i well and you heal quickly! also hoping you find a good home for the readopt and good luck w trades!
    @ takk - good luck w growths and trades!
    @ doglady88722 - i also wish you luck w trades!
    @ pink present - hi wifey >;3c
    @ sapphirelion - i love your art, super cute!
Last edited by she wolf warrior on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:38 am

Looking to trade these two;

I'll look at anything !!

@she wolf warrior- good luck on trading, I love the beach babe <3
        @fuiuki- i'm in loveeee with Tengiz, what a dreamie <3
        @wolfie- welcome to the community! If you ever need help you can always pm me<33
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio
❞

────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
──-────────────────────
❝bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio