★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:18 pm

lennon; wrote:Hey! I saw Create a Clan pop up on the recent posts on the front page so I decided to check it out for myself, and I must say, this looks really cool!! I'm planning on posting a starter soon, but I'm kinda conflicted with what name I should use for my clan? I'd also like to try and plan out some borders ahead of time, if that's okay ^^ The alliance/enemy system sounds rad!!

The clan names I'm debating between are GopherClan, SkipperClan, and BeetleClan. I don't entirely have a territory planned out for them (that's what you get for signing up for things at 2:30 AM lol), but I'm hoping to figure something out soon enough so I can make a few friends here <:

I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!

SkipperClan sounds like a cool name, or GopherClan! I'm sure you'll enjoy CaC!
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:12 am

lennon; wrote:Hey! I saw Create a Clan pop up on the recent posts on the front page so I decided to check it out for myself, and I must say, this looks really cool!! I'm planning on posting a starter soon, but I'm kinda conflicted with what name I should use for my clan? I'd also like to try and plan out some borders ahead of time, if that's okay ^^ The alliance/enemy system sounds rad!!

The clan names I'm debating between are GopherClan, SkipperClan, and BeetleClan. I don't entirely have a territory planned out for them (that's what you get for signing up for things at 2:30 AM lol), but I'm hoping to figure something out soon enough so I can make a few friends here <:

I think skipperclan sounds cool! Also if you need allies, Mistyclan is always open for more!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:37 am

Welcome!! I cant wait to read more about your clan and get to know you more!!
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:38 am

hello hello! welcome :> if you're still deciding on a name, SkipperClan sounds fun~

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:30 am

Username (cs + site): lyttlekytten
Clans: VagaryClan, House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: VagaryClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Ashfrost (Ashfall)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:

The moons after JungleClan's fall were no less than debilitating to Ashfrost's state of mind and heart. A cat who had once been a powerful warrior, fearful of almost nothing, was slowly being reduced to a cat who jumped at shadows and cowered when a bird chirped harmlessly nearby. He hadn't realized just how he had depended on being part of a Clan, with others to take care of who also looked out for him in turn. Even though he knew his fears were mostly senseless and he could take care of himself, he felt vulnerable being on his own with nothing but the sun and moon for consistent company.
Walking through forests and across meadows seemed empty and sad without his friends by his side. Praying to StarClan after a hunt felt pointless- at this point, he wasn't sure if anyone was listening. These realizations frustrated him immensely, but the anger at his own uselessness did little to calm his newfound anxieties. He found himself growing thin and weary, loneliness gnawing at his bones and leaving him with almost no motivation to do anything. He was, in short, a broken cat.
And then, Ashfrost came across a forest. It was a pine forest much like the others he had already been through on his journey, so he thought nothing of it when he plodded in and settled under a fern for a nap. He quickly realized his mistake when three imposing figures surrounded the spot where his scrawny frame huddled, jeering at him and spitting insults. He barely cared enough to take their words to heart- he knew he was thin and weak, he knew he was just a miserable remnant of a failed Clan.
He could not, however, do anything to mask his fear when he was dragged from his hiding place by the scruff and dropped in the middle of the three cats, each with their claws out. He knew they were going to hurt him, maybe even kill him. This was the notion that finally laced his blood with fire- how dare they? He was a warrior, and warriors didn't cower or take insults from rogues.
To the rogues' surprise, Ashfrost drew himself up slowly, getting to his feet with a new rage in his eyes. It didn't take long for them to recover and resume laughing at him. He snarled, his voice raspy after not speaking for days, and told them they'd never know what being a true warrior felt like. And in his mind, he knew he would fight, even if it meant fighting until his end. He slid his claws out and waited for a move to be made.
Before the rogues had a chance to strike, a new patrol appeared, with cats more intimidating than the first. The leader, a fiery orange tabby, shoved two of the rogues aside with a powerful swipe and hissed at them, muscles rippling beneath his pelt. His companions, a black-and-white tom and an Abyssinian molly, circled Ashfrost's assailants, ears pinned back and sharp claws unsheathed. The rogues fled, understanding that they were overpowered, but not without a few more insults spat their way.
Ashfrost, who knew he should have been grateful, found himself still filled with anger. He was supposed to prove himself to his attackers, and instead he had been saved by a group of strangers as if he were a kit. Without a word he turned his back on them and stalked away, ignoring the confused murmurs behind him. After a few paces, though, he collapsed and felt his fury fade away. Instead, he sobbed. Loud, angry sobs that he hoped neither the rogues nor his rescuers could hear. Clearly the latter had indeed heard, because almost immediately he was surrounded by the three cats from before, gazing at him with concern and asking if he was okay. Ashfrost didn't want their pity, but at least understood that they were only trying to help. They introduced themselves as Blazethroat, Rumblecloud, and Briarthorn, and he told them his name in turn. They sat with him and listened kindly as he cried and told them his story. He wondered, with a tiny amount of hope, if this was his second chance.
The first few moons after Ashfrost- now Ashfall- joined VagaryClan were almost lonelier than his days spent journeying alone. He didn't talk much to the other cats, feeling like an outcast among those who were already friends. The VagaryClan members weren't sure how to approach him for fear of shattering his already fragile self esteem. But as time went on, one cat decided they weren't going to tolerate his seclusion anymore: Blazethroat, the one who had found him in the first place. He started inviting- forcing, really- Ashfall to join patrols and introduce himself to other cats. The lilac tom wasn't sure why the older warrior was helping him; it seemed like the other cats were a bit afraid of Blazethroat due to his naturally ill temperament. Blazethroat never offered an explanation, either- but truthfully, he never needed to.
It happened slowly, but Ashfall finally found his strength coming back to him, both physically and mentally. He let his heart open to the others and felt a weight being lifted from his shoulders. Finally he realized- there was no shame in not being able to do everything alone. And finally, he let himself be part of a Clan again.
Last edited by [kat] on Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 am

Well, you can't use BeetleClan since that's already taken. Personally I like SkipperClan - that's after the butterfly, right?
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:52 pm

Hey, welcome! My clan is open for allies/borders! It's- uh. BeetleClan. So... that name is taken, unfortunately ^^' But hey, the other names sound cool!
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicomte » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:56 am

In order of preference

Username (cs + site): vicomte
Clans: gatos callejeros
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: gatos callejeros
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group one
aspenstar (aspenface)
bluebellsong (dacesplash)
cuckookit (garlickit, garlicpaw, garlicsnarl)
sagekit (sagepaw, sageleaf)
cormorantkit (bluekit, bluepaw, blueheart)
sycamorekit (cloudkit, cloudpaw, cloudtongue)
skipperkit (palekit, palepaw, palenose)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: aspenface will get along really well with the other guerreros, adopted into the group essentially because it’s a family, and will find a best friend in heronwing.
bluebellsong will settle nicely within the nursery, spending her days as her kits grow gossiping with fellow madre grousefoot, and will become really good friends with the other molly, and with sparrowtail once she returns to warrior duties.
cuckookit is the more aggressive tom amongst his littermates, always trying to be the best at everything. he’ll he apprenticed to waspsting, who has an equally sharp tongue but will be able to keep him under control. as a guerrero, he’ll keep trying to be the best of the best . . . perhaps there is a future for him as the general?
sagekit, like his brother, has a sharp tongue, but he’s less aggressive. he’ll grow up with a distaste for hunting and fighting - apprenticed to heronwing at first - until he finds that he has a better aptitude for healing and herbs. he’ll take his rightful place as the herbolario’s aprendiz, and chervilpelt will mellow him out a bit. he’ll grow up to be their most talented herbolario alongside chervilpelt.
cormorantkit is the most energetic of her littermates, unable to keep still. she will excel at hunting under her mentor’s teaching, and will grow to be the best hunter the clan has ever seen — never will they grow hungry with her.
sycamorekit is the more mellow of all of her littermates, but also the most intelligent, preferring to observe from the sidelines before making herself heard. she has more of a taste for battle, despite how she may appear from some — they’ll doubt her, until they see the damage she can do.
skipperkit . . . he’s perhaps the one who really stands apart from his littermates. they always joke that he sleeps all day and all night — and is always tired, no matter how much sleep he gets. however, it can be argued he’s the most enjoyable on patrol — he’s quite a hoot, with his dad and cringe-worthy jokes.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: ashfrost
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: ashfrost is pretty, and he knows it. a tremendous flirt, he goes even as far to flirt with their leader, tawnystar — who doesn’t give him the time of day no matter how hard he tries. he jumps from molly to molly, and even some toms, never quite settling down, and he doesn’t believe he ever will, for he enjoys the flirting life far too much. he’ll have a few flings here and there, in other clans and in perhaps his own, but eventually, he’ll find the one for him, and will cease the constant cycle of flirting and flings to become the best and doting father to his kits.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: sagewater (raventail)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: raventail will struggle, at first, with fitting in. every cat of the clan isn’t like her — they’re used to harsher ways of living, and none of them have ever been kittypets. she’ll be the one who stands out the most . . . and will feel like she doesn’t really belong there. until she meets sparrowtail — the molly who extends an olive branch to her. the two mollies will get along splendidly despite coming from different backgrounds, and sparrowtail will be the one who helps raventail feel like she truly belongs, and like she’s a valued part of the clan. she’ll find a loving mate and companion in sparrowtail, and will spend the rest of their lives with each other, spoiling their kits, and the kits of their kits.
vicomte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ARTIST SEARCH RESULTS ★

Postby Katrione » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:29 am

ARTIST SEARCH

Hello! Now that the search has ended, the staff has voted on what members we will be bringing onto the artist team! We also decided that we will bring a couple of entrants on as guest artists for the month! Everyone's entries were amazing and we enjoyed seeing all the different styles! Please don't say their names until after they've seen the post so it's still a surprise!! Congrats!

Full Artist
      Full Artist
      Full Artist

Guest Artist
      Guest Artist
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:37 am

I'm so excited to join on as a guest artist! I look forward to coloring in your cats!
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me