★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby ponz » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:32 am

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan & Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Georgettespark (Minnow's Fin)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
When HauntedClan disbanded, Georgettespark let go of the warrior name that had defined her time there. Since that chapter of her life had ended, there was no point in clinging to it. So she would go on to travel, taking the time and lack of rules her clan's disbandment allowed her to see parts of the world that she'd never dreamed of seeing before. She would meet many different types of cats, traverse many different environments, and survive off of many different sorts of food. It would satisfy her interest in exploring so thoroughly that after several moons of life on the road, Georgette would be completely bored of it. All she wanted was some stability. But eventually, the wandering she-cat would find herself in a great grassy plain. She'd encounter a small patrol of unfamiliar cats, some prickly and territorial and others inviting, but all interested in taking her back to the heart of their camp-- a grand castle atop the nearby hill. She would meet their eccentric Monarch, who would offer her the chance to join them. Just eager to settle down, Georgette would accept. Now going by Minnow's Fin, she would find a new purpose as a mentor to the many squires of the Kingdom, enjoying the freedom of their relatively lax rules, as well as the stability of being part of a clan once more.
-
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Username (cs + site): Skystar901 + n/a
Clans: The Pine Throne
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: The Pine Throne
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Georgettespark (Flowerspark)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Since a medicine cat (or, doctor) is not needed in the Pine Throne, Flowerspark would join as a civilian. She would be a little fidgety at first, not really knowing what to do with herself. Eventually, she starts to settle in, and get used to hunting and patrolling. She bonds well with Sweetbelle, and has a very close relationship with Diamondstep, since she retained her ability to see and read signs from Starclan. The Starclan vs the Gods debate is one they have often, but they're still good friends. Flowerspark would never take a mate, as she still holds herself to the vows she made in Hauntedclan. However she might end up being a surrogate mother, as she views surrogating as something that is outside of the no-mate medicine cat vows.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Username (cs + site): Kazin
      Clans: Shiningclan, Chaosclan, Sky Valley
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Shiningclan
      Which cat/group are you trying out for: Mottleleaf (Mottlecloud)

Mottlecloud would become a fast rival to Shriketuft, another tom his age who seems to always be bored or lazy. In reality, both Mottlecloud and Shriketuft seek challenge, and have no one that is ambitious enough to work harder - but once Mottlecloud arrives in the clan, both Shriketuft's and Mottlecloud's lives change. They put on a faux persona of hating each other, but they become close friends; both when they are training, and when they are just joking around. They're humor towards each other isn't something a lot of the other warriors understand, not realizing how similar the two toms are.

Down the line, Mottlecloud and Shriketuft will become mates. They both agree that kits are never an option, just hearing the squeals from the nursery enough from keeping either of them wanting to become fathers. They vow to support each other through everything, no matter what. And they will - side by side, two of the best warriors ShiningClan has ever seen.

___________________________________________________________________________

Username (cs + site): Kazin
      Clans: Shiningclan, Chaosclan, Sky Valley
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: ShiningClan
      Which cat/group are you trying out for: Froststep (Frostleap)

As chilly as her name suggests, Frostleap is a loner at heart. She tends to stay away from the larger gatherings of warriors, wanting to keep to herself as much as possible, especially in the beginning. She considers leaving Shiningclan for a while, having nothing noteworthy to stay for besides her own curiousity at this clan's life. But she begins seeing the glimpses of other cats that try to stay on the outside of Shiningclan life, like her - mainly the intriguing (and, Frostleap admits, beautiful) she-cat named Minkstream. The brown cat says nothing most of the time, still grieving over the recent loss of her brother. It is Frostleap who gets Minkstream to smile again, to laugh again, to feel like she can live without feeling numb again.

Frostleap decides she will stay - no longer for selfish reasons, but for Minkstream. Perhaps one day they will become mates, and though the thought has crossed Frostleap's mind, she knows Minkstream isn't ready for that. But she will wait, will be there for whatever Minkstream needs, no matter what.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopt entries

Postby eagle, » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:49 pm

listed in order of preference

Username (cs + site):
Clans: quickclan, highgarden, smokeclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: highgarden
Which cat/group are you trying out for: sagewater (changed to thymelace)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: after the collapse of the shadowed kingdom, while many of her former-clanmates went off to join clans where they had already made friends, had family, or found a calling, sagewater found herself completely alone. she felt abandoned by the cats that she had thought of as a family, and the loneliness persisted as sagewater lost all sense of direction. for several moons, she continued to live in the ruins of the shadowed kingdom's former territory, even after the others had gone and their scents began to fade. a sentimentalist by nature, sagewater did her best to mentally recreate her memories from her time in the shadowed kingdom. she recalled watching kits play in a stream, she imagined that she was joined by a full patrol as she hunted through the trees, bringing back just enough prey to eat in the abandoned den she had once shared with friends. it was a cold, lonely time for sagewater. her voice grew cracked and dull from a lack of use, she could no longer remember what it felt like to awake for a dawn patrol, to hear the snores of her denmates as she picked her eyes through the den, bleary-eyed and trying her best to avoid stepping on the tails of sleeping warriors. once a happy, bright-spirited molly, sagewater found herself with friends, without a direction, and without any proper drive. she wished for company, for some companion, for some place where she could belong again, but she felt helpless. in the shadowed kingdom, sagewater believed that she had friends, a new family where she would be safe and protected by the same cats that she vowed she would risk her life to protect and serve. over and over again, she replayed the promises she had given blackstar when she joined the shadowed kingdom, but as the days blurred and blended, sagewater found that it was harder to remember. the glimmers of memories began to grow dim. sagewater found that she couldn't remember what some of her former friends' faces looked like, and names ran together in a tangled blur.
however, it was in the very moment that sagewater began to give up hope that she would ever find solace again, while she was out on a hunting patrol, that she was met directly by a small group of strangers that had wandered onto her clan's former territory. from the cover of bushes, she watched as a group of highgarden cats chased a wayward hare over the faded border markings that had once separated the allied clans. in past times, sagewater knew that the shadowed kingdom, despite their strong ties with highgarden, would have been deeply offended by the disregard, and sagewater felt her fur began to bristle until she realized that the shadowed kingdom was no more. she felt the desire to retreat and the need to go closer, to hear voices call warm encouragements at each other, for the cats to congratulate one another on their catch, to watch they way friends weaved around one another without the notion of what it meant to be alone. once, sagewater left her twoleg home because she wanted a chance to catch her breath in solitude, but it turned out that she missed the comfort of clan life. still, her paws remained rooted to the ground until, at last, she stopped a familiar white pelt as stormshroud bounded easily over the border with his new clanmates. it was the final straw, the embodiment of betrayal, of the cats who had left sagewater behind to fend for herself without any lasting regard. at last, all of the hurt and pain of solitude reached a pitch and boiled over until sagewater emerged from her hiding spot to make herself known to the highgarden cats.
when sagewater left the cover of the bushes, she wasn't sure what she was to expect. perhaps that the highgarden cats would try to chase her away, or that stormshroud might sneer at her. instead, however, the knight blinked at her in confusion and asked where she had been the entire time; the other highgarden cats asked what her name was, they asked if she was hungry, they asked if she was hurt. and sagewater was hurt. she was hurt that the shadowed kingdom had fallen into ruins, she was hurt that she had been alone for moons. she wanted to scream and be angry, but just as quickly at her anger bubbled over, it simmered into grief for all that had been lost, and she looked to stormshroud.
"why did you all leave me?" she asked him. at first, stormshroud appeared confused, with his ears pressed back against his head. and then his eyes softened, and he offered sagewater his shoulder. like that, sagewater knew that she would forgive him, that she had already forgiven them all. she knew that it wasn't out of malice. perhaps they had all been afraid in the aftermath. perhaps they hadn't meant to leave sagewater, but confusion and fear made it hard to reason and to make sure that everyone had made it out and would be on their ways to new homes. perhaps, sagewater thought, she had been waiting for a home to come back to her when she should have gone out on her own to find a new home. but, instead, she was led to highgarden with the rest of the patrol, with stormshroud's deep laugh in her ear as one of his kits told sagewater about all of the excitement that had taken place since coming to highgarden. she was introduced to new friends, a new family, and she would ask for a new name. the last time she left home, she had taken a new name to symbolize a fresh start to her life. now, she would cast the name sagewater off and leave it behind, where it would rest with the ruins of the shadowed kingdom. her new family in her new home with a new name: thymelace. she wouldn't be alone again.

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: quickclan, highgarden, smokeclan (site)
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: smokeclan (site)
Which cat/group are you trying out for: ashfrost (keeping his name)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: the collapse of jungleclan and ashfrost's subsequent departure from the life he had known for so long left ashfrost bitter and cynical, disbelieving that clan life could be stable, considering his beloved jungleclan had fallen. however, ashfrost quickly found that he despised being alone, and he wished for nothing more than a place in a group again. during his travels, ashfrost came across sparse loner groups who were going in no particular direction, roving rogues with lashing tails and shifty eyes, and strict clan borders that he decided would soon fade in due time. despite his resistance to clan life, however, ashfrost couldn't help his own curiosity when he came across smokeclan, a clan that knew suffering well and continued to persist despite the odds. when ashfrost crossed paths with smokeclan, it was to find a paranoid leader, an overworked medicine cat afriad of his own shadow, injured warriors, young kits who didn't understand the turmoil around them, and a deputy who wanted nothing more than to keep smokeclan from drowning under the weight of their own demons. as an outsider with no connection to smokeclan by any length, ashfrost was able to see though the cracks of the brave faces that the smokeclan cats tried to maintain. he was able to see how talonsight rarely slept, how blizzardslash shied away from most interactions, how spiderstar bristled at the slightest turn of a nose, and how one of the queens, partridgefeather, was not a traditional warrior, but a kittypet turned warrior by her own stubbornness.
though ashfrost vowed to never join a clan again and how smokeclan's perils only validated his disbelief in clan life, he found himself staying with the traveling clan as they continued to search for their lost friends and former clanmates before disaster tore them apart. in time, ashfrost came to admire alfalfadash's gentle charm, dustmask's resilience as a deputy, icecloud's love for her family and the clan that had become her family, and partridgefeather's determination. it was the latter relationship that ashfrost stayed in smokeclan for. at first, ashfrost found partridgefeather unbearable - a pampered kittypet who became too bored behind her fence and wanted to venture out into the world. he thought that she was selfish, that she cared only for herself and was entirely oblivious to the way she leeched on the clan. he came to look down upon partridgefeather and her kits, who were, in his mind, unable to fend for themselves. while the rest of smokeclan worked tirelessly to provide for all of the members, it seemed to ashfrost that partridgefeather was the least inclined to clan life and that she would never be able to fit in like the clan-born cats. in turn, partridgefeather saw ashfrost as a rival. she was quick to notice that ashfrost treated her differently from their clanmates, as if she was incapable of performing in the same way that they were able to, or that she wasn't up to his standards. not to be outdone, partridgefeather challenged ashfrost time and time again, but ashfrost continually denied her, believing that she would only embarrass herself and that it wasn't worth the effort he might have to exert to best her at hunting or fighting.
it was only when smokeclan fell to another tragedy that ashfrost finally saw partridgefeather's stubborn, competitive, and determined nature for the strength it was. in the same moment, he also witnessed as smokeclan rose together, as a unified, strengthened clan. in the final hour that would decide if smokeclan bent or broke, ashfrost expected them to collapse and scatter as jungleclan had. however, smokeclan surprised him by rising from the ashes of their beaten states. smokeclan would see a new dawn, and ashfrost would be with them, standing side by side with his clanmates and partridgefeather, and ashfrost would find his faith in clans restored.
Last edited by eagle, on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:16 am

I have decided to enter for some Birthstone cats ^^ - my entries can be found here.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:42 pm

-
My written entries for the Birthstone Event can be found here! Writing will be filled in soon c:
-
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:00 pm

I'll be writing for my birthstone event entries here: meep
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:18 pm

Username (cs + site):
    Clans: Celestial beings & scarabclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: celestial beings
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: georgettespark (will become juncoflight)
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: after the disbandment of hauntedclan, the pale moly didn’t know what was to become of her; she had spent her entire life training to be a medicine cat, a healer. coming across hauntedclan had seemed like the answer to her prayers, the fullness of her dreams being given the ability to come true. but things there were simply not meant to be and so she had to move on with her life, find a new path to follow. she came across several other clans, but all of them already had medicine cats and she was determined to continue on that path for her life, since it truly was her passion to help those in need, to heal the injured and ill. she was wandering for several weeks when her dreams began to get plagued by visions of a clan in need of help; after the recent murder of their founding leader, they had lost a deputy and a medicine cat, and while the deputy could easily enough be replaced, it wasn’t that easy to replace a healer. it was a large clan and currently the single medicine cat who was left was struggling to shoulder all of the work alone; she had to find this clan, these celestials; it was her new calling. once she found the celestial beings she fit in like a glove, like she had been born there and was finally returning home after a long trip away. the current medicine cat or rit zien as they were called in this clan, poolwatcher and her hit it off immediately, with the tom half her age beyond grateful to have her assistance. they’ve gained a closeness that she has never had before; poolwatcher became like a son to her, the son she never thought she would be able to have. you see, her last clan was more old fashioned with its laws, so the possibility of a mate and kits was out of the question; so with that door closed it was just something she didn’t waste her time thinking about. but now she had not only a son, but also a daughter-in-law, and a plethora of grandkits; technically all ‘adopted’ to junco, but a family nonetheless that accepted and loved her.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lennon; » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:22 pm

Hey! I saw Create a Clan pop up on the recent posts on the front page so I decided to check it out for myself, and I must say, this looks really cool!! I'm planning on posting a starter soon, but I'm kinda conflicted with what name I should use for my clan? I'd also like to try and plan out some borders ahead of time, if that's okay ^^ The alliance/enemy system sounds rad!!

The clan names I'm debating between are GopherClan, SkipperClan, and BeetleClan. I don't entirely have a territory planned out for them (that's what you get for signing up for things at 2:30 AM lol), but I'm hoping to figure something out soon enough so I can make a few friends here <:

I look forward to getting to know all of you!!!
Mimchii Says wrote:
Did you drink water today?

lennon;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me