★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby skystar901 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 am

kit's name: pankit
clan they're going to: the pine throne
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:05 pm

wow pride month rlly said my rights... thank u mochi i will take good care of she!!!

kit's name: solkit sunkit
      clan they're going to: northernclan (the lesbianism keeps her warm)
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:27 pm

is it inappropriate to ask on here who of my clan would look good mated to who? i am having a hard time figuring it out...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekomaruNidais » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

so to restart my Clan, would I just post a new Clan description and say I'm re-starting?
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:57 pm

yep yep!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NekomaruNidais » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:15 pm

sharpshooter. wrote:yep yep!

awesome, off i go then!
my thread links
arctofelis
jackhunds
dracofelis
hi, call me neko/nekomaru/whatever!
he/him, transgender male, gay
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grey's Birthstone Event !!

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:23 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ██ ███
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image(c)
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
The little things we use to decorate our identities with are a little bit funny, aren’t they? They don’t mean anything, but you still feel this weird sense of pride and protection over the gems and flowers and stars that are meant to represent you. I thought it would be fun to send out a couple of cats that represent the birthstones we’ve likely all grown up feeling some sort of attachment to ^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Rules
    1. You may enter for as many as you’d like, but you can only win one!
    2. Please fill out a form for each entry you make.
    3. When you post your entries on the fanclub, please do not make multiple posts for each entry. If you need more room, feel free to link a thread of your entries instead.
    4. At the top of your post or thread, please let me know which birthstone you have (I didn't include this in the form, so please make sure to add it!). This will help me in the event that I need a tiebreaker ^^
    5. Please list your entries in order of preference! The cat you want the most should be at the top!
    6. The minimum word count in 250! There is no maximum.
    7. All of these cats are of warrior age, so feel free to write them as anything 12 moons or older!
    8. These cats are not related! You’re free to set them up together once they’re of age at 20 moons or older.
    9. Feel free to take the prompt and run with it! I tried to leave them as open as possible and I'd love to see your creativity come out ^^

Good luck!! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!
Ends on July 24!!
Winners will be announced the week after ^^

january | garnet wrote:
- - shorthaired, curly-furred cinnamon tortie with low white spotting and red eyes - -

This cat seems to have lost something – something they used to protect vehemently – and they've been wandering for many moons trying to find it again. What did they lose? And why has their mission led to them staying in your clan?

february | amethyst wrote:
- - floppy-eared longhaired black silver charcoal bengal with purple eyes - -

This cat has made a number of mistakes in the past - some they've yet to learn the lesson to. Describe an moment in their past where they made a mistake. How does the knowledge gained from that incident affect the way they interact with your clan now?

march | aquamarine wrote:
- - longhaired blue silver spotted tabby with blue eyes - -

This cat comes from a bit of a troubled past - for a time, things were too chaotic and too difficult to deal with, so they fled as soon as possible. Supposedly, they've found solace in your clan. How has your clan helped to heal this cat? And how are they repaying the favor?

april | diamond wrote:
- - shorthaired broken mackerel blue lynx point with high white spotting and silver eyes - -

This cat is talented in a great number of things, but others have often found their skills off-putting. What is this cat capable of? What is their greatest strength? And how could it be used to aid your clan in times of need?

may | emerald wrote:
- - longhaired black mackerel tabby munchkin with low white spotting and green eyes - -

This cat has gone out searching for chapter after chapter in the story of their life. They’ve never before settled down in one place. What about your clan has them sticking around past their normal departure and looking forward to the next phase in their life?

june | pearl wrote:
- - longhaired chinchilla ringtail with silver eyes - -

This cat is determined to settle down with their one true love – they’ve heard enough stories to know they can’t have a happy ending without one. They seem to think they’ve found their match in your clan. How does your clan teach them the truth about love? What kinds of relationships does this cat actually begin to develop?

july | ruby wrote:
- - longhaired satin ruddy ticked tabby manx with curled ears and red eyes - -

This cat loves to experience the world around them. They’ve got a lot of life to spend and don’t want to miss a moment of it. Their energy is contagious. What do they drag your clan into doing? Does it become a regular activity?

august | peridot wrote:
- - shorthaired polycaudal classic fawn tabby lykoi with green eyes - -

This cat has been feeling a little down about their appearance recently – they used to be really proud of it, but recent remarks have placed doubts in their mind. Maybe a reminder of some other beautiful qualities could help? How does your clan let this cat know they’re beautiful - both on the inside and out?

september | sapphire wrote:
- - longhaired blue toyger with blue eyes - -

This cat prides themselves on being forthright and honest – and they tend to hold the same standards for every other cat. They can’t stand to watch as devious, selfish schemes play out before them. What was a scandal they might have uncovered or came out about? What was the aftermath?

october | opal wrote:
- - longhaired bobtail chimera [ginger marbled bengal x blue bengal torbie] with vitiligo and green eyes - -

This cat has a stack of various different identities and aliases. They’ve claimed all sorts of reasons for having them – the story changes every time they’re asked. When they come across your clan, what persona do they put on? Is it their real one, or has your clan yet to reveal the truth of this cat?

november | topaz wrote:
- - shorthaired golden-shaded black-based ticked mackerel tabby with golden eyes - -

This cat always seems to have an infectiously happy mood. Others tend to assume that that’s just part of their personality – but that’s not entirely the case. Something in their past has caused them to see the world differently and start acting accordingly. What happened?

december | turquoise wrote:
- - longhaired chimera [blue smoke with low white spotting x seal mink point] with blue eyes - -

This cat has a bit of an intimidating look – enough of one to scare others away more often than not. They struggle a bit when it comes to making friends and have moved from place to place looking for somewhere to belong. What sort of friendships do they find in your clan that make them want to stay?

Code: Select all
[b]Cat's Month | Cat's Birthstone[/b]
[list]username:
clan: (only whichever one you'll be sending the cat to)
- -
cat's name:
prompt fill: (250 word minimum. no maximum)[/list]
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:31 pm

I am the proud recipient of January's amazing birthstone, Garnet, just like my mother. if it had not been for her i would not have survived my school years. Garnet has more meaning to me then just being a birthstone, it is a symbol of survival.

January | Garnet
    username: vampiress_fox
    clan: Hexclan
    cat's name: Cotton (to become Cottonfire)
    prompt fill: Cotton searched through the brush, his pelt matted and dirty. He could not remember the last time he stopped to take care of himself, he could almost not remember the last time he ate anything, either. He was almost nothing but skin and bones at this point. He was starting to feel weak as well. He stopped and scented the air, trying to find something to eat. When he came up empty, and saw the sun going down, he decided to find a bush to sleep in for the night.

Again, always in the same place, always in the same place. The stifling heat, the suffocating smell. The sounds of screaming all around me...where is Momma? Momma? Momma?! gone, she's gone, she is always gone. Fluffy? Puffball? Curly? Where is everyone? What is happening? Heat, smoke, pain...that is all i feel...all i see...the hay around me seems to be comfortable, though the heat is penetrating through...i need to get out...all i see if orange, bright and angry orange, all i feel is heat. I am all alone, my family is gone, i see a giant angry orange coming at me...i can't escape...the brightness...the heat...the suffocating pain...

Cotton awoke suddenly, gasping for breath and looking into a freshly risen sunbeam coming through a whole in the foliage of his bushy shelter. He just could not get rid of the nightmares, that horrible night that his family died. He got up stiffly, still exhausted, and carefully crawled out of the bush he had been sleeping in.

"Who are you?" He heard a strange hiss from behind him.

"What are you doing here?!" a snarl followed.

Cotton stopped dead, crouching low and turning slowly. He knew that he was not in a position to fight these cats, but he also was not going to roll over and get his fur ripped off. As he looked up at the two cats, he was being stared down by an older she-cat and a young tom.

"I ask you a question?" The grey she-cat said in a controlled tone.

"Yeah, answer, you rouge filth!" The orange tom spat at Cotton.

"My..my...n-name i-is..." he hated that he was not able to answer cleanly, but he could not remember a time that he did not stutter.

The orange tom started to hiss again and raised a claw to strike at Cotton before a commanding voice sounded from behind the pair.

"Windstorm, Firefoot, what is going on here?" a Fluffy grey tom said as he rounded a corner.

Cotton looked at the new arrival with dismay. This one seemed to be the leader of these two, and he looked quiet strong and healthy. Cotton just looked at them and prepared for his death.

"Hello, stranger." the fluffy grey tom said, "My name is Santa, deputy of Hexclan. These are my fellow warriors, Windstorm and Firefoot. Why are you on Hexclan territory?"

"I w-was loo-ooking for m-m-m-my..." Cotton began, struggling at always.

He stopped to take a deep breath when another figure turned the corner in front of him.

"Santa, what's-" a gentle voice started to say, but stopped dead when she laid her eyes on the male that the patrol had found.

She stood staring at him, not moving, as tears started to well up in her eyes. Cotton looked over at her and was flabbergasted as well, not believing that they grey and white she-cat in front of him could be who he thought she was.

"Cotton?" she breathed as she stiffly approached the loner, "Is that you?"

"Curly?" Cottong said in awe.

the two cats stared at each other for a long time, neither speaking or moving.

"Curlyfur? Do you know this tom?" Santa said slowly, not wanting to scare either cat.

"I...I think so?" Curlyfur said carefully, "Where do you come from?"

Cotton spoke of losing his family in a barn fire, and Curlyfur all but tackled him with glee.

"Santa! This is my brother!" Curlyfur said joyously after she caught her breath, " When we were younger, we lived in a barn not very far from here. The barn we lived in caught on fire and my mother did her best to save us. Even our father tried. My mother got me out first, and then when our father showed up they went back in after my three brothers, no one made it out, and i assumed that they had all died when the barn collapsed. I ran off after that happened, and then i found my way to you guys."

Cotton nodded the entire time, agreeing with everything that was said.

"i f-found another w-w-way out. The o-other side of th-th-the barn." Cotton said simply.

"Well, looks like we need to bring him back to camp so that we can get his better and teach how to be a proper clan cat." Santa said as he turned with the rest of the patrol and headed back towards camp.

"After all this time, we finally found each other!" Curlyfur said, "But how did you find me?"

"Aft-t-ter the f-fire, i went b-b-back and f-f-found mom and dad, with F-f-f-fluffy and P-P-Puff-b-b-ball, dead. I c-c-couldn't f-find you, so i l-l-looked and l-looked!" Cotton said as he rubbed against Curylfur, "I n-never st-stopped looking."

August | Peridot
    clan: Jinxclan
    cat's name: Splittail
    prompt fill: Smokefern, Swalloweye, and Splittail walked along the riverbank at a leisurely pace. The three of them were quiet good friends and often went out looking for herbs together. Recently, though, with the reports of badgers starting to move into the territory, Eagelstar preferred not letting Smokefern out alone.

"You know, Smokefern, I cannot image what it is like to not be able to have a mate and kits." Swalloweye said, "I would love to have a mate and kits one day."

Splittail looked away from the two while Smokefern thought about her response for a moment.

"Well, when i was a kit, i did dream of having a family, a loving mate and kits. But then i heard a calling to be a medicine cat, and decided that i would sacrifice the opportunity to have a family of my own to become the mother to Jinxclan. Instead of blood kin, i have the entire clan." Smokefern said with a smile, "What about you, Splitttail?"

Splittail tripped over herself as she looked at the two of them, "oh, um, well..." she started but stopped, "I would love to have a mate and family, but that will never happen for me. No one wants a broken mate."

"What are you talking about?" Eaglestar said as his small patrol came around the bend in the river before them.

"Oh, sir!" Splittail said, radiating enough heat for the next clan over to feel her embarrassment.

Swalloweye saw Smokefern smile knowingly, and saw his own sister, Snowfire, almost lose her composure laughing. Together, the three of them decided to fade out and return to camp while letting Eagelstar and Splittail talk.

"Please, Splittail, enlighten me about why you are a broken cat?" Eaglestar said gently.

"oh, i just mean..." Splittail started but was not sure how to finish.

Eagelstar waited patiently, looking at her with a special gleam in his eyes.

"With my split tail and all, i doubt anyone in camp would want to have me as their mate for fear of my making inferior kits. Clans cannot survive without strong warriors." Splittail mumbled while staring at her paws.

"I highly doubt that a beautiful, kind, caring, loving she-cat like yourself is viewed like that by any member of Jinxclan." Eagelstar said, "you are one of the best hunters in the clan, you could track a bird through a foggy sky. you are an asset tot he clan and i would be honored to have more of your kin in our clan."

Splittail stopped and looked at Eaglestar with suprise. She did not think that her own leader would have such a high view of her.

"As a matter of fact," Eaglstar went on, "i would be honored if you would take me as your mate."

Eaglestar looked at her with love and hope, and she could not deny him.

"Oh, Eaglestar, it would be my honor!" she breathed as she approached him and snuggle into his chin.

She would get her wish, and with the one tom that she could not stop dreaming about.

October | Opal
    cat's name: Shimmerwater
    prompt fill: Shimmerwater walked through the thicket with Swalloweye, chuckling at the joke he had just said.

"Oh, Swalloweye, you are just so funny!" Shimmerwater cooed, running her tail under his chin.

Swalloweye giggled and swooned at the attention of such a nice she-cat.

"oh, Shimmerwater, you are too nice." Swalloweye said, "i am sure you say that to all the toms."

"Oh, no, not at all." Shimmerwater said with an extravagant flourish, "You are a very special tom. As a matter of fact, i haven't found anyone i am as fond of as i am of you."

She batted her eyes at him with that last part and he all but fell into a puddle at her paws.

~~~~~

Smokefern ducked through the brush, searching fro the source of the herby smell in her nose. She was so distracted with her search that she did not see Shimmerwater before running right into her. Shimmerwater jumped and turned quickly, hair on end.

"Oh, Shimmerwater, I am so sorry!" Smokefern said, "i was so busy trying to find herbs i was not paying attention."

Smokefern felt her pelt grow hot with embarrassemtn as Shimmerwater settled back into her previous spot and returned to gazing sadly into the lake infront of her.

"Oh, don't worry, Smokefern, I should have been paying more attention." She sighed heavily.

"well, now, what's wrong?" Smokefern asked.

"Oh, i am just so sad, remembering..." She sighed, looking longingly at the sky.

"Remembering what?" Smokefern asked, noticing how unhappy she was.

"The loss of my mate and kits." Shimmerwater said with a sob.

Smokefern sat and listened as she went into a greatly detailed story about how she lost her mate and kits in such a glorious fashion. It was quiet sad.

"Well, that is quiet a story." Smokefern said, "you must be very proud of them, even if you did lose them."

"Yes, i am...but at times i think it would be better to just turn my back on any chance of a family.. Being a medicine cat is just so amazing, how does one do it?" Shimmerwater said as she looked admiringly at Smokefern.

Smokefern just chuckled and invited her along as she spoke about what she did.

~~~~~

Snowfire watched as Shimmerwater walked back into camp, her brother hanging off of her like an extra pelt. She had seen her do that to every male in camp, and decided to confront her on it. She turned to Hawkfeather and together then went to confront her.

"Shimmerwater, may i have a word?" Hawkfeather said.

Swalloweye kept walking, starry eyed and seeing pink. While Shimmerwater turned to Hawkfeather and Snowfire, looking rather smug and happy with herself.

"I am on to you." Hawkfeather said.

"And i will not just stand by and let you play my brothers like a fiddle!" Snowfire said as she glared at Shimmerwater.

"Oh, my dear girls, what are you ever talking about?" Shimmerwater cooed, a devious gleam in her eyes.

"You know full well what we mean!" Snowfire hissed.

"Now, you just watch yourself." Shimmerwater said evenly, "because i will tell you this, i have this clan wrapped around my paw, and no one will change that."

Shimmerwater smirked and walked away from the pair, batting her eyes and gaining an admiring look from Eaglestar as she passed him.

December | Turquoise
    cat's name: Riverrun
    prompt fill: Riverrun walked through the territory, keeping a nose out for anything that might be amiss. He walked through carefully, when he heard a group talkng. He followed the voices to see that Hawkfeather, his deputy, was talking to her brother, Eagelstar. He wondered what they were talking about, and knew that it was a bad thing for him to eavesdrop. He was just about to turn away when he heard his name mentioned. Once he heard that, he just could not but help staying.

"But, Eagelstar, what are we going to do?" Hawkfeather said with shame.

"Hawkfeather, i can no longer help you with this. this is now in your paws." Eagelstar said, sounding exasperated.

"But he is so big and scary looking, what will they say?" Hawkfeather said with worry.

"Who cares?" Eagelstar practically yelled at her, "you are the deputy, no one in the clan has any right to question you except me and Smokefern, and you should know by now that i would never do that!"

Hawkfeather looked at him, "I had heard that he is going to leave."

"what?!" Eagelstar squeaked, "Who said that? why?"

"Because no one in the clan likes him. He thinks they are all scared of him. if i ask him to be my mate, then he will think it is just because we want to find an excuse to keep him around because of how big he is." Hawkfeather said with dismay.

"You will need to talk to him, tell him how you feel, and let him decide. If he feels the same then he will accept you, if he wants to let his problems get in the way, then he is losing a wonderful she-cat." Eaglestar said as he got up to return to camp.

Riverrun stayed where he was, thinking hard about this. She was right, he was going to leave. Everywhere he went they only kept him around because he was big and scary, and many toms had tried to force she-cats to be with him to keep him around, but he had never had one that wanted him purely because of himself. It would take a lot of thinking for him to decide what to do.

He decided to stay out a bit longer, and think before returning to camp.

February | Amethyst
    cat's name: Plumspot
    prompt fill: Plumspot stalked quietly through the brush, never taking her eyes off of the mouse in front of her. She stopped, the mouse suddenly perking up and looking around, it was only for a moment and then it went back to snuffling around in the leaf litter. Plumspot took one more step froward, then pounced! She landed cleanly and killed it quickly, giving a small prayer to Starclan for a successful kill. She turned back to her clanmates, who were smiling at her as she approached them.

"Glad that you were finally able to catch something!" Shelltail said with a wry grin.

She just rolled her eyes at him and walked back to the group. Their hunting patrol was done, and together they gathered their prey and returned to camp. As they were walking, then walked past the beach that bordered part of their clan. Plumspot tried hard to not look, but she accidentally bumped into Moontail and ended up in the waves that came up on the beach. She panicked for a moment before scrambling out of the water and rushing up the bank.

She could not but help think back to what had happened to her so long ago. She had flashbacks to the night that she lost her apprentice, she had not listened to her clanmates about the sky looking like it was going to storm and she took her apprentice out anyway. She had wanted to teach him how to swim and thought that the shallow river would be a good place since it was partially dried from the drought they were having. She did not realize until it was too late that the rain had already started up river, and she did not find out until the torrential downpour started, and then it was only moments before the rushing water came and whisked her apprentice away. She had jumped in to try to save him, but she only succeeded in almost drowning herself as well. Ever since she has had a terrible fear of water, and knew that listening to your clanmates advice was a good thing.

March | Aquamarine
    cat's name: Silverrain
    prompt fill: Silverrain walked along the border with her two clanmates, her mind lost in thought. She had not been apart of the clan for very long, and still had to sleep in the medicine den with the help of poppy seeds. She hated how she felt like she was so weak with her clan, even though they were very supportive of her. She just could not stop the nightmares, and hated how crowded the warriors den felt.

She did not have a very great start, she knew this, and it had scarred her even into her adulthood. She was born in a kitten mill, to a mother who had already had five litters and no longer truly cared for any kits she bore. She had to share her cramped crate with her mother and four siblings, and when she was weaned she was immediately taken from her mother and put into a slightly larger crate with nine other cats. She had to fight from day one for food and sleep. Because of this, she has developed claustrophobia and anxiety problems. Thought she tried very hard to not let this bother her, she knew that it hindered her performance as a warrior.

She often woke up extremely tired, and made mistakes in her duties because of it. She also had a lot of troubles staying in camp, which kept her from knowing everything that was happening and she had to ask a lot of questions. She was so lost in thought that she had not noticed that her fellow clanmates had veered off the path and she had to find them again. She did find them, and saw that they were fighting a rather large fox. Her one clanmate was downed, and the other was quickly losing the fight. The fox did not know that she was there.

She could feel herself tensing up, starting to shake, and her vision was starting to blur as she felt like she was going to pass out. She saw the pleading look in her clanmates eyes, closed her own and shook herself. She forced away the fear and the anxiety attack that felt coming and dashed out of the bush. She barreled into the side of the fox, knocking it over, and sinking her teeth into it's neck. IT screamed and dashed away, surprised by the presence of another cat. Her clanmates were saved, and it was because of her!

She helped them back to camp, where they told the story and she was highly praised. She knew that she would never have been able to do that without joining the clan and having them teach her everything she knew. She was glad that she could return the favor and hoped that she could do it again in the future. She was not over her problems, but she now knew that she could work and fight through them when she had to.

November | Topaz
    cat's name: Amberheart (based off of my sister, will be a lesbian)
    prompt fill: Amberheart sat in the sun, carefully grooming her golden fur. She was thinking about how she even camp to be here with Jinxclan. She knew that she had annoyed some with her constant cheery attitude, but she just could not help but view things on the happy side.

She thought back to how her life had started. She was born in an old two-leg camp, filled with all kinds of metal boxes that the two-legs lived in. She had never seen a two-leg there, her mother said that it was abandoned, and her as well as the rest of the cats that lived with them were left behind as well. not long after that story, the entire place flooded from a very heavy storm, Her mother almost did not make it, and two of her siblings were lost. She could see that it would happen again, though she did not know when. After that, the land that the cats had to live on was almost cut in half, and more and more fights were starting between local cats. Her mother tried her best to keep her and her sister out of it, but she did not succeed. Her sister was soon lost in a fight over food. Her mother was dismayed, and cursed everything good for turning it's back on them.

A few weeks after the death of her daughter, another big storm hit. She watched as her mother was swept down a local drain, and she clung to the curb where she had found a couple paw holds. She saw the water rising, and noticed that there were large creatures approaching her. Two-legs where coming, and scooping up cats along the way. The one creatures that she was always told were the most evil were now saving the cats from the floodwaters. She was scared, but glad when they had scooped her up too.

She found that they had released her into a large field with other cats, and knew that she still had her freedom. Two-legs had saved her, and released her. They did not keep her for a pet, or kill her, or anything like that, If such horrible and evil creatures could show compassion for her, then what was stopping her from doing it for others?

May | Emerald
    cat's name: Shortshadow
    prompt fill: Shortshadow crouched on a tree limb, over top of the unknowing squirrel at the base of the large oak tree. He loved proving his clanmates wrong, them saying that he can't climb a tree because his legs are so short. He dropped onto the squirrel, killing on impact, and dragging it back to the rest of the patrol. The rest of them congratulated him on catching the squirrel, which was half as big as he was, and hoped that his crush back in the clan would like it.

This is the longest he had stayed in one place, and if it was not for Curlyfur, he would have left a while ago. She was beautiful to him, and her personality was something to behold. He could not find a bad thing about her, and he knew that he loved her with all his heart. He had spent most of his life traveling from place to place, but not that he had met her, he felt like he could settle down and have a family.

Hexclan was an amazing clan, very accepting of his small size and expected him to be just as good as the normal sized warriors. At the same time, though, they did recognize that there were things he could not do because of his short legs and did not hold that against him. They always found a way to make him feel useful and wanted by the clan. Every clan has their bad eggs, and he did get his fair share of bullying, but Curlyfur was among the first to come to his defense.

He had planned on asking her to be his mate when he got back to camp, and prayed that she would say yes.

April | Diamond
    cat's name: Snowlynx
    prompt fill: Snowlynx watched as the other warriors were sent out hunting. She was not the most skilled cat when it came to hunting, but she could swim like a fish and catch them like a bear. She was also extremely skilled at tracking things through the forest and navigating rough terrain. Today, though, he was not in charge of any of that. He was working on fixing holes in dens and walls before the harsh winter hits.

He had a variety of skills that were not very suited for a warrior, because of his history of being a kitty-pet to a very crafty human. He knew how to turn the finest of silk webs into strong ropes, and string them with pretty bit and baubles to make sparkly decorations. He also knew how to weave thorny vines into tightly pact protective walls that were sturdy enough to take a badger barreling into them, but without even scratching his pads.

He was also gifted with being able to crush plants into pastes to make beautiful works of art. He used them to paint and to dye the ropes that he made, which he in turn wove into pretty lengths of mats for cats to use to sleep on or under. He hoped that he would be able to make enough mats to cover cats for the winter; if not the whole clan at least the mothers and kittens that might be unlucky enough to kit during the cold times of Leaf-Bare.

He worked carefully on his current project, trying hard to get it all done before the sun went down.

June | Pearl
    cat's name: Pearlfur
    prompt fill: Pearlfur sat on her rock and watched the rest of her clanmates, making predictions as to who would pair off with who. She looked up when she saw her friend, Lavendertwig, approaching her. Together they gossiped about what sort of relationships would happen and who would end up in a relationship outside of the clan or who would switch mates, and various things that young cats talk about when they are love-sick.

Pearlfur had tried to court the males in her clan, but they all seemed interested in just being friends. She knew she was still new to the clan, and was content in being friends for right now. Other than Lavendertwig, she had found the only other clanmate she thought of as a true friend was Smokefern. Her and Smokefern had seemed like a match made in heaven.

Pearlfur and Smokefern had a lot of similar interests, and could just spend hours together talking about nothing, or not talking at all. She did not understand how Smokefern could give up having a family of kits for the life of a medicine cat. Smokefern just shrugged and said that everyone had their own reasons for things. Pearlfur just shook her head and changed the subject.

Pearlfur had seen the rest of the clan starting to pair off, finding their own love, and she had started to feel like she did not want to be with any of the males in camp. She could not put her paws on it, but something about her clanmates did not interest her anymore. She approached the medicine den and found Smokefern sorting through herbs. She looked at her friend and realized, for the first time, that she did not just like her as a friend. She felt a love for her that went beyond just being friends, or even being family.

Smokefern turned and looked at her with the same look in her eyes that Pearlfur was giving. That was the point where she realized that she was in love with Smokefern, and Smokefern loved her as well. She knew that it was forbidden for a medicine cat to have a mate, and even though they would have to keep their feelings from the rest of the clan, she did not think that they would be worried about the two of them being together.

She sat with her, watching her sort herbs, and wondered how she could fall in love with another female. She was always under the impression that love was between a male and female, then they had kits. But this was a love as true as anything she ever thought she would feel. She then understood that love was more than just a tom and she-cat having kits, it was a connection that ran deeper and stronger then any connection you could have. She thought that it might even be more than the connection you could have with Starclan, but she would leave that for another day. For now, she just enjoyed the quiet time with her new mate.

September | Sapphire
    cat's name: Bluestripe
    prompt fill: Bluestripe walked through the underbrush, following the trail of a strange cat in the territory. He did not know why this cat was in their borders, but he was going to find it and chase it out. He was almost upon them when he smelt another scent. It was almost covered by the smell of the loner, but it was there and unmistakable. It was the small of Darkstar.

He had hoped that his leader was there to take care of the stranger, and that he could help, but what he heard before him was quiet the opposite. He came through the bush and crouched in the shadows, listening to the convesation unfolding in front of him.

"Chad, are you serious right now?" Darkstar said as she looked at the loner.

"Yes, very." The stranger named Chad responded.

"You don't even want to meet them?" Darkstar responded coldly, "Not at all? How could you do that to them? They are your kits!"

Chad just looked down his nose at her as she started to fluff with anger. He knew that she had kits, and that the father was still unknown; though many suspected that Santa was the father and they just didn't want to tell for fear of what the clan might think.

"You have a duty to at least meet them!" she hissed at him, "It is hard enough for me to raise them in a clan that is questioning everything. If you do not at least meet them and give them some closure, then I will lose them and my clan!"

"Well, that is not my worry." Chad said simply, "That is something that you should have thought of before having my kits, Darkstar."

And that was when the stranger turned and walked away. Bluestripe could not fathom his own leader, founder of his clan, would break the warrior code in such a huge way. He did not know what to do. His head started to spin slightly. He decided that he would approach her before going back to the clan, that was the least that he could do before revealing the fraud that she was.

"So, " He said curtly as he walked out of the bush, "that is the father of your kits? He seems like a real catch!"

Bluestripe could not keep the disgust out of his voice as he addressed his leader.

She gasped and whirled around, only to shrink to about half her size when she saw him standing in front of her.

"Bluestripe?!" Darkstar wheezed, "What are you doing here?"

Bluestripe scoffed at her, "What am i doing here? i would ask you the same thing, if i didn't already know! How could you?!"

Darkstar shook herself and recovered, "What were you doing spying on me?" she hissed, not answering his question.

"Don't change the subject! I was following the scent of an intruder in our territory, only to find you talking to him as if he was an old friend! The father of your kits, with a cat outside of the clan. Not just that, but a filthy rogue, from the sounds of it! you probably aren't the only female he has had kits with!" Bluestripe snarled, getting ready to attack his own leader.

"Bluestripe, you need to listen carefully to what i am about to say." Darkstar said curtly, "The choice i made was before you even came along. We were still a small clan then, and we needed warriors. This not only brings more cats into the clan but also brings new blood. Inbreeding is something that kills a clan just as quickly as a lack of cats."

Bluestripe calmed for a moment, not liking her excuses but understanding the solid reasoning behind them.

"The only thing that i am asking of you is that you do not tell the clan." Darkstar said, "You can have whatever opinion you want and treat me however you want, but please do not tell the clan."

Bluestripe said nothing, and turned his back on her, He would respect her wishes for right now, but not forever. He would push for her to step down and promote Santa to the position. But, since she appointed him, he was not sure if he really trusted him as well. Bluestripe vowed on that day that he would make sure that the clan would have a proper leader.

July | Ruby
    cat's name: Vermilionhaze
    prompt fill: Vermilionhaze grumbled as he listened to the excuses that Sunclaw and Moontail was giving him. They had never explored beyond the boundaries of their territory.

"Haven't you ever wondered what lays beyond the borders?" He groaned, making the same arguement again.

"The big water will kill us, Appleclan and The Cove cats will kill us, and two-legs will kill us!" Moontail growled at him.

"Or worse, kidnap us and turn us into kitty-pets!" Sunclaw chimed in.

Vermilionhaze finally talked them into going with him to the two-leg place. He led the way as the other two followed, nervous at what they were about to do. Not only were they risking themselves, they were risking the clan. Together the group explored a little into the village and then got out without any worry. This happened three more times before they started to bring others from the clan with. Daily there would be a group trekking into the two-leg settlement, Most of the led by Vermilionhaze himself. The rest of the older clan cats frowned on this, but did not fully know what was going on. They only thought that it was just groups of young cats hanging out, and they finished all their warrior duties before going out, so not much could be said.

That is, until one day Umeko became curious and followed Vermilionhaze on one of his outings. She discovered what what really happening, and decided to put a stop to it! Immediately, she returned to camp and spoke with Darkstar, telling her everything. Darkstar decided to punish the cats when they came back.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:42 am

Hi everyone!! I’m super excited to be a mod! Since I want to make sure no one is missed during my next set of replies, if you own a clan below and have NOT been replied to since your last post, please pm me with a link to said post ^^

Twistedclan | spasticjazzhands
Evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
Celestial Beings | broken*
Vagaryclan | lyttlekytten
Laurelclan | morrissey
Mothclan | sulliedhalcyon
Hazelclan | sharpshooter.
Frogclan | PeachJuice
Thistleclan | cloudydays
Katter Au Den Frosne Oya | sharpiesandhamilton

Thanks everyone!!!!
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:43 am

my applications for the birthstone event cats can be found at this thread!
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me