★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Arya22 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:09 am

@Chamrosh

Wow wow wow! You got me lost about two lines in (and I'm on my phone. XD).
I think all I understood was that basically any age is fine but it's weird if they're elders?

But I'm extremely tired and feeling very sick so my brain is only half working... Maybe I won't wait for rollover tonight.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:18 am

@Arya
    Don't feel bad about making me summarise, I tend to do long posts and there's lots of reasons people don't want to read all of it! Think it's worth saying that.
    Pretty much, yeah? It's not so much that it is weird to be elders, as that loads of clans will see it as weird, and it's probably best not to be a particularly common thing. I don't recommend it, but you could. (To me, elders, especially if they're otherwise child-less, adopting orphaned weaned kits, and being parents from that, seems kind of sweet even if them actually giving birth to them is non-ideal to anyone, in case you're including being parents by adoption here. Not sure if anyone else would agree.)

@Deimos
    Challenge accepted: Give a Q name that is not Quail! Admittedly I only have 1 other, and will have to wait till I have a brown or brown and white cat for it, but challenge accepted.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:Quick question. My clan kind of...ignores most rules. So, I was wondering if it would be possible for cats in my clan to have kits without officially becoming mates? Or would that be frowned upon?

Phina D Wolf wrote:Hmm....Well then, there will be some....interesting and complicated love triangles, squares and pentagons in my clan's future. XD

i hope that this is not inappropriate, but since you are talking about cats having kits and not taking mates, i wanted to point out an interesting thing that cats can do when they mate. a female cat can have kits from multiple males at one time, meaning that she can mate with two males and have kits from both.

since the average cat litter is five kits, she can mate with five males and have one kit from each.

i just thought that was interesting and pertinent considering the post that you made.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 am

@vampiress, I was thinking about that, actually. I'm considering making my dear gal Velvetflicker poly. She's already getting involved in a forbidden relationship, if I can ever get my tail in gear and RP it, and my lovely deputy Maplestrike has been eyeing her.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 am

@Vampiress
    I think I brought it up?
    I said that my cats, Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw, are from that. Their mother was a tortie and one tom was ginger and one was grey. It's the best system I have for how they can be litter mates (and I have a bit of a male leaning so didn't want them both to be male). I prefer the idea of it being deliberate polyamory as opposed to the mother having two mates in quick succession.

@Phina
    Go for it if you want to! Idk about anyone else, but, honestly I'd encourage cultural diversity, especially where it's something which cats would probably end up doing at some point.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:03 pm

@Katrione: If it isn't too much trouble, could you do my reply today or tomorrow? I should have it up within the hour, but just haven't had much time to work on it or inspiration until now.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:07 pm

@Simon
Yeah! Of course!! Whenever I see your post is up, I'll reply :)
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 pm

@Chamrosh: Forestclan traces their lineages through the mother, which is especially noticeable in the way that they talk about litters. For example, at the Gatherings, Honeystar said that "Duckpelt's litter" or "Snowfoot's litter" had become apprentices/warriors rather than naming both parents (Duckpelt + Acornstream, Snowfoot + Dawnstorm). However, if there were mixed-clan kittens, then they would expect to split the kits evenly unless the mother isn't from Forestclan and wants to keep all the kits. This comes from the fact that Forestclan is supposed to be "neutral" and "fair."

@Kat: I posted!
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ create a clan fanclub ❞

Postby deimido » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:28 pm

how would you guys go about having a cat break a leg, but able to have enough strength in it so they can just always lift it up and limp around? there's no thunderpaths near pineclan territory, so i can't just pull a cinderpelt haha.

and then i was thinking that if a cat dies an unjust death (unjust as in murdered, since every other death in WC is just a case of bad luck or natural causes) then the cat's spirit cant go up to starclan until their murderer is caught and dealt with? just wanna check and see if that's a decent idea
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:04 pm

@deimos, The cat could fall from a tree, or they could be swept down a rather violent river. They could also be attacked by a larger animal or just land wrong on their feet after a jump (this injury typically occurs in front legs, btw). Not very creative, I know, but these are some ways a cat could break their leg. Also, it would be kinda cool and creepy to have the dead cat haunt their killer (hallucinations are oddly entertaining to write). It'd suck for the dead cat to possibly never go to Starclan, but I still the idea is a cool one! What happens to the cat if their murderer is never caught and eventually dies, though? Are they stuck in purgatory together? That would be kinda interesting.

@General, I'm trying to spice up Coyotestar's personality because he is seriously dull. I kinda want to make him a prankster, but I'm not sure how well that will mesh with his leader status. Anyone have any suggestions? Never mind, he's a prankster. I'll make it work xD
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me