Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

um, i never went to oovoo javer

Postby sillies » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

(vine)

Quick post to say that this kal is up for readoption for non owners only, but please please please make sure you read all the guidelines!

@ iuno - might shoot you a pm about that leg myo but i love my leg kals so i might offer something else?? ill think about pming you!
    @ kacchan, - london is such a cutie?? I might try and offer, if I connect alskdgj
    @ shinjitaro - might pm you about trading? but that's a big might oof but gl otherwise!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby tooru » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 pm

@isabelle - aa what a cutie, good luck with the readopt!
        @kacchan - oh ari is so cute, if i was back in the swing of things i would totally offer to grow him aaaaaa
        @rnirai - dang that kal is such a precious bean, good luck finding trades

hey guys, i took a long break from this site but im hoping to return? i really missed interacting with this community most of all if im being honest!

that said, im looking for potential mates / breeding / trades for my kalons! its been so long since ive been on here that i cant really remember all of their past relationships so it might be best for me to form new ones ?
        theyre all here, some of the images dont show up anymore but if you click on the link it pulls up their refs!
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Code: Select all
@tooru
I'll have to take a look through your babs! <3 I can't breed for a bit but maybe a future breeding?
@isasbelle.
Good luck with your readopt and finding your Kal a nice home! <3
@iuno.
Darn! If I wasn't readopting out my winged bab I'd definitely offer ;o; Good luck with trading!
@kacchan,
That is a lovely kit! Shame his growth is so overdue, I'm certain he'll look absolutely lovely when you find an artist!
@shinjitaro
That second kit is certainly something <3 Good luck with your trading and I do hope you can find a Kalon you better connect with!

Sorry to anyone I haven't replied to, feel free to re-PM me. ;~; I've not really been having the best time emotionally lately so my memory has been a tad hazy with that sort of thing.

Figured I should introduce this lady:
Her name is Kali and she's the daughter of another MYO of mine who's a WIP. She's..a lazy mess and I love her. <3
Edit: her lovely transfer was done by CSMintCat! <3 It was well worth the wait!

I've got an Unlimited Rare MYO I was looking for someone to help make? I've got 620 points right now I could offer and maybe some list pets.
I do have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for as well!

Reposting some readopts, too.

Checkinder wrote:These two Kalons are up for readoption!
Open for anyone to enter!

Open for only owners of 1 or no Legendary Kalon
Last edited by Checkinder on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:27 pm

Replies;;
@ Checkinder Kali is absolutely beautiful! And I hope your readopts go well!

@ tooru I hope you can find all that you are looking for for your Kalons!

@ isabelle. I hope your readopt goes well!

So Sixbane just recently made Selene and Chase’s last breeding and they are gorgeous! I didn’t think they could have cuter kits but was happily very wrong. c: I am looking for name suggestions for all three, right now I’m thinking the top right is a boy the bottom is a girl and I’m not really sure for the top left kit so any names for any gender name would be good for him/her at the moment

On a slightly different note, I’ve been toying with the idea of readopting one of my Kalons (not sure which) so that more people can join the community/I can give back to the community that welcomed me (especially since I was lucky to be gifted my first). So I guess I’m looking for you all to send me suggestions on which Kalon of mine you’d like to see readopted (it would probably be through some sort of competition where nonowners will have an advantage but anyone can enter)? Just send me a pm with your suggestion and I’ll think more on it before officially deciding to or not to readopt any of my Kalons (the kalons I own can be found in my signature)

Hey there! So I wanted to let you all know about a couple of kalon related threads that I participate in and I think you'd all really like them too!

So here they are:
"steal" a kalon from the user above
(shows everyone's love for each other's kalons/designs)

ask a question to the kalon above you
(helps you to develop your kalons more through questions from others in the community)

kalon development zone
(where you can get help brainstorming ideas on your kalons/worlds/forms/etc)

And this is a new one I don’t participate in yet, but have fun watching:

Roast the Kalon above you

I'm also looking for RPs for any of my kalons!
I really need to develop them more and I wouldn't
mind doing the RPs in a different world/ modern day.
Just send over a pm!
Do you have a MYO that you don't have any design
ideas for but still really want to have created into
a kalon? I have some free premade designs that you can look at.
*wink wink*
Last edited by sapphirelion on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:46 pm

@ shinjitaro » dude i'm gonna die for runo and jin. if i had kals to offer i would def try to get those babes. good luck trading!
    @ kacchan, » oh dude ari is cute,,, so is london. again, if i could, i would offer. good luck trading and finding a growth <3
    @ iuno. » casual theft. gah good luck getting offers on the myo! i would d i e for one tbh <3
    @ isabelle. » a good kid. a great, lovely child. good luck with the readopt, i can't wait to see who ends up with them
    @ tooru » stealing kai k thanks see u. also montressor? you have gorgeous kids. good luck finding stuff for them!

hey demons, it's me, ya boi. (sorry not sorry)
    looking for relationships for the following kals!
    only looking for people who could rp/hc on discord <3

sebastian "bas" | male (dfab) | 21 | homosexual | single | conspiracy theorist/ghost hunter
    - grew up in New York, exploring old abandoned buildings
    - was mugged on his way home from an outing, leaving him with a small scar on his right cheek and a larger scar on his stomach
    - stayed in the library a lot, reading biographies of famous people and seeing what differences each author made
    - keeps a journal (has since he was 6- on his 24th now)
    - doesn't have many friends
    - believes in true love
    - moved to Washington to live in the forest-- settled for a small apartment outside of the woods
    - runs a blog and does ghost tours during the night; a barista during the day

rylan "ry" | demiboy (dmab) | 18 | pansexual, male pref | single | alien-- help him please
    - grew up on a planet of white sand and obsidian cities
    - was exiled to earth after assassinating a royal
    - bounty hunter/assassin- whatever pays is good
    - doesn't like greasy food or pop
    - loves piano and acoustic guitar music
    - please teach him earth ways bc rn he's a mess™

aristotle "ari" | male (dfab) | 17 | homosexual | single | info broker/resident rude boy™
    - loves his brother altair and will fight for him
    - knows small details about people that they think no one knows
    - hacker boi
    - could tell you your first pet's name even if your first pet dies when you were 5
    - rather cold but warms up quickly to those who can make him think
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:43 pm

streaming charleroi's nb !! pls give a lowly dog some company

boop

over ! look out for another stream tomorrow

@mika im going to steal rylan this minute one of my fave kals ever sob
        @sapphirelion those kits are beautiful !! the top left is definitely a fave !!
        @tooru welcome back from your break !! i hope you find some good breeding/relationship offers !! ♥
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deoxyribonucleic » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:04 am

oof i'm looking for n ooc breedin with lucas or ophelia. if you want to breed with lucas i'd like for your kalon to have at least a halo edit bc i rlly want that 2 pass. i get off cooldown tomorrow so i wanna start working on the form today :0c

@mika. your kids r so pretty im cry

@checkinder i'll probably enter for that first kalon if i have the time, what a pretty kid :0

@tooru gl with all that !!

gonna add more replies after i feed my cat lol
moonwalkin'
noelle | she/her
───── ♤ ─────
you, too, deserve love
deoxyribonucleic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:52 am

@Sapphirelion Coral for the girl at the bottom? Auron, Oro, Salvidore, Fiorello?
    @longview Good luck with your breeding Lucas is super pretty
    @Mika. good luck finding relationships for your babies!

I want to thank Kneeses for giving me my first kal.
Meet Chanel
She's a little bit of a wip as I've only had her a day. Thinking of making her either a kleptomaniac or a compulsive collector - like where she has one of something she has to have it in every colour. Looking for someone to do her growth but not with any urgency as she's so cute as a baby :3
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:25 am

replies;
      @jellyfish.lucy - chanel is absolutely adorable.
      @longview - goodluck looking for ooc breedings for lucas and ophelia.
      @mika. - goodluck finding relationships for your kals.
      @sapphirelion - those colors on those kits are beautiful !!

i am still looking for edits to be done to my girl eelin. i can offer my love and any of my pets.
      edits i'm looking for are;
      -common hair below jawline
      -reline of her eyes to look more feminine
      FOUND SOMEONE

i also want to introduce my new kitto laurent. he is a aspiring wine maker and enthusiast.
      i'm also looking for a possible growth for my boi as well. c: i can offer my love and any of my pets.

gl on your future endeavors. c:
Last edited by solasta on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:13 am

replies wrote:@Checkinder Hey my dude take care of yourself 👌 I hope things are better for you ! Also Kali is amazing. I love eye patterns it's so simple and nice!! I love it !! Also good luck on getting a myo made aswell. Also aaaaaaa that first readopt was made by Skylark wasn't it? Ahhh man if only I had the time,,, I hope they both go to a good home!
    @sapphirelion I looove those kits! Bottom is so nice-colored ahhhh the design is so nicely done too! Kudos to good ol' Sixbane. Also I really love how you're thinking of readopting one of your kals for newcomers and giving an advantage to them aswell! That's a very thoughtful thing to do. Even if you didn't do it, the thought counts ^^ I'm really really sorry I wish I could write more but my eyes can't read any more but I'm sure the links to the various Kalon threads are all wonderful. Especially the roast kalon above you.
    @mika. ahhh good luck getting headcanons and relationships for your precious darlings ! I loooooce rylan omg look at him go.. guitar boye. .

I'm really sorry,, I wanted to reply to everyone on this page but i cant. And i wont be able to post tomorrow im s sorry

I usually would reply a lot but I just ate like 4 pills so I'm very sorry,,, I'll try my best next time- i'll try

I'm looking for someone to do my unlimited uncommon and under myo. (Might be using my rare horn edit aswell) Also I have been wondering if non rarity is included for these unlimited myos? If anyone could answer that, i'd be much appreciate !

I.. don't have much but I can offer pets in this group but like all groups are open if you want.. just look around.

Please pm me with examples if you're interested because I need a specific design style for my idea. I'm sorry for not having more to offer,,,
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me