Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:58 pm

Code: Select all
[b]Your leader has suddenly declared war on a neighboring clan for stealing prey. Why have they done this? In what situation would this be so dire? How does your clan react?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 am

Your leader has suddenly declared war on a neighboring clan for stealing prey. Why have they done this? In what situation would this be so dire? How does your clan react?
Since Songclan's territory is so large, this most
Iikely wouldn't happen, because they wouldn't even notice the lack of prey.
If it did, it'd have to be because cats where starving and dying from lack of food. Even then the clan would be really worried because Wildeyes is a very nonviolent cat and for her to be declaring a war would be a concerningly out of character act for her

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:36 am

Your leader has suddenly declared war on a neighboring clan for stealing prey. Why have they done this? In what situation would this be so dire? How does your clan react?
Silentclan is in the middle of no where, and would most likely not really have this problem, as they are several miles away from ANY neighboring clan. However, Silentclan may do this in the event that contracts have become more scarce, and they just want to make their life a tad bit easier. Overall, Silentclan wouldn't be particularly surprised at this notion.

Heatherpool: She would be surprised, but support any cause Amberstar has.
Willowsong: She would try to argue a bit with Amberstar and be confused about the reasoning, but that's only because she's curious.
Poppyflame: She loves to fight and is cocky, so war over nothing sounds great for her.
Rosethorn: Rosethorn is sort of stuck in her den for the most part as her punishment, so she has no opinion/influence.
Orchidhowl: On the outside, he would act cocky and excited. On the inside, he'd be debating on if he really WANTED to fight over food.
Sundrop: She would take it as an opportunity to prove herself, since she is the smallest cat of the clan and typically viewed as weak.
Mayflower: Mayflower wouldn't be against the concept of fighting, and probably get excited over it, but she would get annoyed if there were no legitimate reason.
Doeheart: She hates fighting, and would probably try to steer Amberstar into a less conflict filled solution.
Sagestrike: "Ooooo drama.. Yay."
Cindershade: She would probably just shrug and fight. Amberstar's words is the rule.
Acornpaw: She hasn't really been in many battles, so this would be a thrilling experience.
Morningdew: He strives for justice, so naturally, this would be something up his alley.
Brackenhaze: Doesn't care. Listens to Amberstar regardless.
Wolfwind: Wolfwind is typically in another forest all together, she wouldn't have a say.
Shellstep: Same as Wolfwind, except he's usually in a twoleg city.
Honeywish & Palelight: Both of them are elders, so they would probably just be chilling in their den tbh.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:41 am

SunClan is a very diplomatic and peace-loving clan, knowing fighting does nothing but hinder survival in their harsh terrain. If they declare war, it's always for a very good reason. A situation dire enough for war would be a rival clan stealing prey during the winter when everyone is struggling to survive, or if the clan was already hindered from a prior disaster like a rock slide or long winter. SunClan trusts Kestrelstar to do what she can for the clan, and they know she always runs her decisions through her deputy and medicine cat, as well as trusted senior warriors, and that each decision is thought about carefully before being put in place. If she declared war, the clan would trust that it was done for good reason unless proven otherwise.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am

uhhh whoops I haven't posted here yet oof
anyway, I'm weeg and my clan is daycareclan duskclan! a clan that is full of children and is led by dadstar stormstar! [who is feelin the love this month, thank you to all who voted for him :0 !!]

time..... 2 answer questions...

stormstar is. v unlikely to declare war. firstly his entire clan is p much children. thered be like. 4 cats fighting. u cant win a war like that. and storm is just? a peaceful dad? tbh?
that said if u hurt one of the young cats in the clan then uh stormstar will go wild and angry

Your cats worst fear and why? Tell us about it.

stormstar: losing his clanmates bc uh he kinda lost all of his family bc I enjoy giving ocs angst
peachblossom: dogs bc they. killed her entire clan oof
swiftpaw: nightmares bc they had them when they were younger [they were,,,, actually starclan prophecies,,,, starclan just,,, didn't think this thru]
sheeppaw: losing his sister bc uh he already lost his brother
fawnpaw: not being able to protect her brother from doing something v reckless like he always does
ravenpaw: not being able to keep his promise of protecting his adopted mother after they lost their clan
ratpaw: everything they have agoraphobia [like me bc I love 2 give my ocs my problems oof], which means they generally fear for their safety when outside by themselves. theyre just terrified of anything that could harm or kill them, and the irrational anxiety says "that can be anything" [basically I made them into my constant mood]
pearflower: not being able to save a kit,,,, she just wants 2 be the ultimate mum 2 all children
daisykit: the clan being invaded by rogues [has vague memories of rogues as a young kit]
daffodilkit: shes 2 positive for fears prob losing her adoptive brother, bc the two of them have always been close
littlekit: that he will be ridiculed and mocked, just like he was in his old clan
spiderpelt: that her son will never bond with her oof

Looks like there's strangers in the territories this week! Tell me about your cat's relationship with cats outside their clan, do they allow cats to join easily, ect? How does each feel about outsiders? Do they have any loner, kittypet or rogue friends? Enemies? How does your clan overall feel about outsiders? Explain your reasoning.

storm literally lets anyone join tbh. hes.... not the best at being a leader. too naïve whoops
the entire clan is outsiders so like. they don't really care tbh

Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?

you mean,,, my entire clan bc theyre all children
uh daisykit and daffodilkit r the youngest
they are. not equipped skill wise at all. but theyre prophecy kitties so they somehow survive
and good lord. stormstar, the ultimate dad, will freak out and will not rest until the children are found. pearflower is their adopted mother and boy she wont stop either

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?

sheeppaw & fawnpaw: as childish as these two can be, they do keep each other in line. fawn stops sheep from flinging himself into battle every 5 seconds
swiftpaw & wolftail: the only 2 calm cats in this entire clan. they actually think about situations rather than getting angry or being naïve. its a rare trait in this clan of children

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Pardon the fact that I didn't announce this earlier, but Dimi's Amberstar won the August CotM vote! More information about why they were nominated and their special picture will be posted soon! Nominations for September CotM has started and will end on August 21st. Amberstar can no longer be nominated but will be located in the CotM previous winners archive!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

┌────────────────────────────┐

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

└────────────────────────────┘
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 pm

So for my first big plot line for Mountainclan I decided to do a comic. I am going to try to do one page a week at least and have 20 pages planned.

Here is the cover
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 pm

Well that looks sad, neko

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:12 am

oo where can one stalk this comic

i've never posted on here so imma answer some questions whoosh

Your clan requires two or more cats to go on a mission, be it a simple task or to achieve something dire for the clan's survival. Which teams of cats work best together in your clan, and why? Are there any examples of them actually having a mission in their story?

even though the top 2 cats that lightstar trusts the must are iceheart and robinwing, lightstar wouldn't dare send them both out as robinwing would end up messing with iceheart and making her scared when there is nothing to fear. she would instead send out thrushwing and leaffall, since they were found together and they had to put up with each other before lightstar found them so they should be fine on a mission together.

Your youngest cat has been separated from the clan after a storm. How well equipped are they, skill wise, to make their way back in one piece? How does this affect the clan and how do they deal with it?

the youngest cat currently in caveclan is thrushwing, his warrior skills aren't that great. even though he was once separated from his clan as an apprentice, it was a lot of stress on his mind so he barely remembers how he survived being separated. he may be very intelligent but his fighting, climbing and hunting skills aren't the best. he isn't very confident in his abilities so even a fight with a young and weak fox would be a challenge. he probably wouldn't be able to make it back by himself, leaffall would probably end up finding him instead. his disappearance would probably mess with leaffall which would set off the whole clan into a panicked frenzy.

Looks like there's strangers in the territories this week! Tell me about your cat's relationship with cats outside their clan, do they allow cats to join easily, ect? How does each feel about outsiders? Do they have any loner, kittypet or rogue friends? Enemies? How does your clan overall feel about outsiders? Explain your reasoning.

lightstar - lightstar loves helping others cat that need help, no matter who the cat is she will always help. rogues can use this against her and manipulate her but her warriors will always stop this. lightstar will ask any cat that seems right to join caveclan, if there is a weak warrior that seems too show skill or passion she will ask them to join.
iceheart - iceheart is usually very wary of non clan cats due to her anxious personality. whenever lightstar tries to talk to a non clan cat with iceheart, she would usually hang back a little and watch the cats movements and then blabber lightstar's ears off about how they were acting.
robinflight - robinflight is very open to accepting non clan cats into caveclan, he doesn't give them full trust due to his history but he does trust them slightly. as the clan's medicine cat he kind of has to accept them and help them if lightstar tells him to.
thrushwing - thrushwing is a rather anxious and scared boi cat. if a new cat were to join caveclan he would hide in the warriors' den for a few days and not talk to any cat. even after this hide time he doesn't really talk much, he will shyly introduce himself and then just do his own thing for a moon before returning to his usual self.
blackstorm - blackstorm doesn't really care if non clan cats join the clan since he was a rogue himself. he does help lightstar know which ones to trust and which ones not to trust since he knew many evil rogues in his rogue days. if a rogue or loner that has joined the clan feels like the cats around them are thinking badly of them he will help them not feel that way as he understands how they feel.
leaffall - leaffall hates rogues, thinking they are all nothing but trouble. whenever rogues come to the clan she acts like a mother to thrushwing, protecting him from them as if he was her kit. even cats with rogue backrounds she doesn't trust like blackstorm.

Your cats worst fear and why? Tell us about it.

lightstar - probably seeing her clan mates go through the same pain her old clan did during the blizzard
iceheart - storms due to a story she was told by her father
robinflight - every cat around him knowing who he really is behind his goofy self
thrushwing - the clan not caring about him if he disappeared like how no one cared at his old clan
blackstorm - if a rogue he used to be close with came to caveclan and told the clan of who he was as a rogue
leaffall - someone hurting thrushwing

lightstar would only declare war if the clan did it on purpose to try and end caveclan during a tough situation in caveclan like disease, an awful winter or after a devastating storm. some cats who are very close to lightstar would be very confused since it's very unlike lightstar's personality of trying to be peaceful with every cat.
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:20 am

You can follow the comic on my DA here - https://www.deviantart.com/ki-neko-anim ... 1533223190

Will also post here and discord
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me