Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby recherché. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:21 pm

@Sanara Oh my goodness?? Ezekiel is such a cutie, oh man, I love him so much. Congrats <33
@Lady Tuesday That sounds really fun aah!! Whatever the event is, I know it'll be fun ;o;
@Discter Pfft, im not new to the community but I should be around more, huh? Anyway, those kits are super cute!!good luck on approval!
@Kyar I really hope you get that position because those kits are actual beauty?? Like, hOLY MOLY. v4 is crazy whoa, no heart attacks for you, kyar!!
@Marsh good luck getting relationships and art for your boy!! He's super cute <3 I might message you about him!
@_silentsiren_ that art is actually super cute?? They're the cutest couple ever,, like, aaaah they both slay me!
@kneeses good luck w breeding offers! I would totally offer but I have quite a few to do aa,, and I need myo's but nothing to trade for them hh ;o; so good luck trading too!!
@_warrior same as above, I would totally offer if I didn't have a wait! Menace is one of the cutest kals i've seen <33 look at that little tongue!!
@APH Siantia I can help you post if you haven't already found someone?? Also, congrats on getting your new kid grown! They're super cute!
@satyn I love your new kals?? jessa is an absolute beauty aaah
@theexileofkiem Tokay is so cute!! Good luck w love interests and friends!
@ilhdc7 sfagi is a beauty whoa,, congrats on getting your first kal!! you can always hmu for relationships!
@LivingLethal Good luck trading your kids! I love antonio aaah, and good luck with breeding offers!!
@ajohanna I cant wait to see him! I bet they're gonna turn out gorgeous! congrats on getting a slot cx
@-History- Ajax is a complete beauty oh my goodness! I'm in love aaah <33 congrats on getting them!!
@christina. Good luck searching for trades for your myo! and I hope you can get that growth!
@•Ash Wolf• Hope you get that approval!! I really love them ahh, they're super cute!
@Inkdragon Wow, look at her?? I might message you about the relationships! Or you can message me! <33
@.paris. Congrats on getting that nursery slot! I bet the kits will turn out great!
@MrBoodle Your skunk kiddo is the cutest thing ever! good luck w relationships!!

so many replies, the most i've done whoops

Anyway!! Introducing some new kids, seeking potential trade offers, and looking for relationships!!
My other kalons are looking for relationships as well and you can find them in my kalons link in my signature!

My ooc kits came and I love them so much but I wanna see what I can get for one since their shine is too much like one of their parents!

This is jude who im for sure keeping <33 i'll be using a hair edit item on him maybe?? I have yet to develop him but aaah!! He's looking for friends! <33

This is the dude im looking to trade for another legendary maybe?? his legendary trait is body shine ;u; I love his design but again, his shine is literally his father's,,

And!! The one im super excited for!!!! Vanillasaur made my baby!!!
Her name is Arella which translates to gold! She's a banished goddess and that's basically? all I have for her? I'll open her up to romance possibly? definitely friends/other goddesses/gods!! I won't be breeding her for a long time!
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:53 pm

@recherché. ;; Jude is absolutely gorgeous! I'm a sucker for that palette tbh, and those pale eyes are a literal dream. good luck finding a trade for the second kit too! their design is super pretty, and you don't see the body shine trait very often really. and your new babe !!! gosh those little deer feet are just gonna be the end of me. Arella is a really pretty name too, it suits her <3 huge congrats!
@MrBoodle ;; look at that precious babe! I absolutely love those eye-like designs on their shoulder, it's a super striking marking. huge congrats on your new babe <3 her story also sounds super interesting ??? I hope to see more and her mermaid girlfriend on the fanclub tbh they sound darling. and your new kids are all super cute but I'm very partial to the first one, those colors and that hair and that shine gosh /ok hand sign
@.paris. ;; hello to you too! congratulations on your first breeding ticket! Sixbane always makes exceptional batches so I'm sure whatever you end up with it's gonna be gorgeous <3 can't wait to see!
@Inkdragon ;; oh man Vivian is so pretty! I love her shoulder markings they almost look like wings. those yellow paw pads too what a dream.
@•Ash Wolf• ;; I can't help you with approval but that myo is gorgeous! I'm excited to see another munchkin, I just love that edit tbh. and I really love their hair too omgggg the color is stunning

I'm really just here to mark aha

oH and also I got a new kid !!! I actually got a second new kid too but I'm gonna wait to properly introduce him until I've got him a little more fleshed out. anyway this is Iola, he is a sad alien scientist and I love him
(I'm not gonna link his page bc it's ,,,,, so not done yet)
anyway just look at him he's beautiful and soft and Precious

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Im taking offers on all my kals again. If i didnt get back to you, please send it again, I posted before i hit a really bad emotional point. I am quiting kalons(For the most part, I'll be doing things to develop families, like Kids and stuff) and CS so i may not take offers, mainly looking for characters that will live on, not just becasue they are kalons

They can all be found in my Siggy. Note; Its not all fixed and some kals arent going.

Title with 'Trade' somewhere in it please.

@iBrevity grats on the new babe
@recherche love your new babes!
@MrBoodle beautiful new kits and another MUNCH!
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Just dropping in to mark!

@iBrevity a beautiful kid!! I'd love to see him when he's more developed, I love the idea you have for him!
    @recherché those are stunning kits you have there! I love seeing kals with the body shine edit, I feel like that trait is fairly underrated so it's nice to see some kids with it <3 good luck trading him if you decide to do so!
    @MrBoodle ahh crying, I love munchkin kals so much ; A ; also, some very beautiful kits you have there!!
    @Inkdragon very cute girl!! Have fun developing her <3
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irina » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:26 pm

@iBrevity - aw love the colors, congrats!
    @recherché. - congrats on your new kits, and good luck trading!
    @MrBoodle - good luck with relationships!

Mostly just posting to mark. ^^

Also taking trade/ooc breeding offers on my kals!
    I'm not taking trade offers on d.va, leah and lizbeth though
    I will try my best to respond to everyone!
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:37 pm

@irina;; good luck finding breeding/trade offers!
@iBrevity;; I love you <3 all your kals are perfect, congrats on your baby!
@recherche;; congrats on all those cute new kals! I love that second kit, I wish I had something to offer! but if it's just the shine you're not connecting to, I'm pretty sure you can use a shine edit to change the shape!

Just wanted to say that Kalon #1350 is finally up!
They're based on a nekomata, and I hope you guys like it as much as I do! Click the image for the comp!

[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 pm

@recherche: I am in LOVE with that flower shine kit, oh goddd i think he's gonna be a dreamy of mine :'^) ...... unfortunately i really don't have anything to offer, especially not a legendary kal, but I wish you the absolute best trading him <333
@iBrevity; what a sweet purple kal! they look so soft, can't wait to see what ya do with em! <3
@irina; haha, i'm here to advertise as well! I think i'll go ahead and check you guys out! :>

Just dropping in to mark as well as to announce that I am open to OOC breedings on any of my kals because my cool down is up!(Yorkshire fam is really hard to get) Please do not offer unedited kals, and do not offer if you have a cool down (unless it's soon), and when you send me a pm you MUST TITLE IT "OOC BREEDING"!! That's it y'all, gotta finish my essay now </3
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armuris » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 pm

----Replies----
@Hellyboo
I might be dropping in to see if I link any of the kals, but good luck!
@Irina
I absolutely love your kals, and hopefully you will find some trades that strike your fancy
@highnoon
I ADORE this kal, and I have every plan to try to come up with some cool ideas

----Main Post----
I'm looking to trade of my kal Karson
Please do not be afraid to send me an offer, I really cannot connect to him and I really want to find him a new home..
He was made the by the beautiful //_Asher_//
Armuris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 pm

@MrBoodle - congrats on your munchkin kal!! she is soo adorable <3
@recherche' - I am loving Jude and Arella! they are both such unique designs!
@iBrevity - congrats on your new kal ^_^ he looks like such a sweetie
@HellyBoo - I am sorry to hear that you're leaving.. I will check out your kalons <3
@high noon - oooo very cool!! will be checking out that comp
@Armuris - good luck with Karson! I like his coloring

oh boy a fresh new thread!
I have quite a bit to say today so uhh les go

First I want to say I braved up and attempted to grow a kalon myself for the first time !
Here is my Fenian all grown up <3

I also wanted to show off the edits the lovely watchdog. added to my kids
Ivieri (tail) and Nymphaea (hair). they came out so wonderful!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I still need two of my babies grown! They are a little out of my comfort range currently haha

Pea is due to be grown

And Garth will be a pre-growth, since I just got him yesterday! Welcome to the fam Garth!

PM me with examples and pricing! I can pay with c$, pets, and/or art! You can do both or just choose one of them as well (:

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby hayzel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:21 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ahh it's friday <3!! hope everybody has a good
weekend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
replies
@mackstarr - fenian looks wonderful! you did
an amazing job growing her. good luck getting
a growth of pea.
@armuris - gl trading!
@benkeep - best of luck with ooc breedings.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trading
just reposting once more to see if there are
any other offers.
i'm looking at trade offers on my one rare myo.
i can’t afford to gave it made lol so i’m taking
offers. i’ll consider any kalons so just pm me!
i’m off of cool down c:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hayzel -- so i can find this later!
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me