Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby fab!. » Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 am

@Kaori - good luck finding art of your kalons!!
@ akemi chan - good luck!!
@everyone - yikes, v3, thats a lot lol

markign <3 sorry for not replying but??? there s rlly,, barely anything to respond too, i apologise,,
Last edited by fab!. on Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goosecheese » Wed May 31, 2017 7:00 am

@sporki aww gl what a cutie
@Kydashing willow is so cuutge
@Kaori Miyazono. gl finding relationships for your cuties im sure it wont be hard though considering how adorable they all are!

ah mark
Last edited by Goosecheese on Wed May 31, 2017 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goosecheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Wed May 31, 2017 7:04 am

New thread woop! Mark

Paints wrote:Sorta longish post ahead, but short summary here im looking for a rare horn edit, pregrowths, relationships, ooc breedings,and someone to make my myo you can still offer to make it but in the mean time I want to find a horn edit first.

Paints wrote:Hey, just a quick post to ask a few things.

I'm looking for some friends for my two hunnybunches, Roxanne and Maybelle. The link will take you to their wee page that includes their personalities. PM with "friendship (roxanne/maybelle)" if your interested.
Along with friendship, I'm looking to add a bit of history into Maybelle's background by creating a kit bookclub! Any and all bookworm kits are welcome to join, PM with the title "bookclub".

Lastly, If anyone it up for doing pregrowths of Maybelle, PM me with "pregrowth" ! I'm just so eager to see her grown, I'm willing to pay in CS pets as well as having a grand total of C$4.

Thanks for reading this.

Quizizz

I have created something fun for you all!!
I have created a small quiz about how much you know about Kalons. There are 13 questions, with certain time limits. The time limits are different depending on the question, but it will be short on some to avoid cheaters.

The website is called Quizizz, and the link to join can be found here

The game code is 846746702858 for anyone who would like to join. There is 12 days to do this, and whoever wins will recieve a small pet prize from me!!

Goodluck everyone!! May the most Kalon knowledgable win ^

Repost, also wow guys. 87 plays on the quiz! That's amazing <3

Big congrats to cicamicu for getting 13/13, you've certainly been around long~ I'm in the process of making a prize pet folder, if anyone else wants to try 13/13 is the max!

I am looking for somebody to make my unlimited uncommon myo!! PM "MYO" and I will give you more details!!

Looking for horn edit
And the last thing I am asking for currently, what I want the most, is if anybody has a rare horn edit for trade? I don't have much.. but I have an uc ear edit and an uc fur edit. Please PM me if you are willing to trade, it is something that would complete my entire myo and I can't make it without one <33333

My breeding cooldown is up too, so I'd like to get some offers on my bb's.
http://sta.sh/21y286046a9f
You can offer on either Addison, Aster or Owen. PM me if so!
They would be ooc.

@Kaori Miyazono hope you find what you're looking for!
@Kyadashing good luck!
@Akemi-chan good luck too :)
Not much to reply to, it's all basically marks.
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Wed May 31, 2017 7:06 am

@ Paints - good luck with an ooc breeding c:
@everyone - wow that was fast! feels like just yesterday we started the second club haha
@ Kaori Miyazono. - aaha i need to remember to pm you. especially about leander cause archer n all rip
@ Kydashing - best of luck! i'd totally be down for an art trade if i wasnt overflowing with commissions
@ Akemi-chan - ssuper good luck a art n mates!
@ OswinTheFox -aaah the glow looks lovely on that babe
@ sporki - ooo she's got some interesting notes! gl my dude

just popping in to mark but while i'm here my babes are looking for relationships. just click the icon of them to go to their pages :>

Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

(icons by sinning dog, mothermother, and dreamy)
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Wed May 31, 2017 7:11 am

desperately looking for growths for these kiddos !! My friend offered to pay for me so i can pay u in dA points!
Pm me with examples !!

pm me pls! I'm also looking to add my ear edit to toffee (left kit) !!
I want them to grow but i don't want them to grow!

@dollydo, good luck finding relations for your kalons!
@paints, good luck with looking for a horn edit!
@kaori miyazono, good luck finding growths!
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Wed May 31, 2017 7:17 am

just marking.
@elijah who cute kiddos, cant wait to seem em grow up!
@dollydo pretty babies, good luck with relationships
@paints i think i`ll vist the quizizz site sometime <3
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Wed May 31, 2017 7:19 am

@Paints good luck with finding friends for your Kals! And wow, great quiz!!
@DollyDo good luck finding relationships! I love those icons ;o;
@elijah who ahhh what adorable kits! Good luck finding someone to grow them!

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heartleafed » Wed May 31, 2017 7:25 am

@paints: good luck finding growths, i love those babies
      @dollydo: so many beautiful kids, good luck!
      @elijah: good luck with that i absolutely love toffee,
      i'm sure they're going to look great with that esr edit

mostly just here to mark but also throwing it out that i am still looking for an ooc breeding for chevalier
      i sadly do care about edits and design, but don't be afraid to ask, just please be serious (since i've had a few people just back out on me? with no explanation)
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Wed May 31, 2017 7:30 am

Hey guys!! I'd just like to say how grateful I am for the kalon community, and how amazing it is that we've made it to version three so quickly. Everyone who's helped keep this community active, thank you. I love being a part of things here, and it's amazing to see us grow and change as not only a community, but as a family too.

I'd like to introduce a very special kalon that I'm still in shock over recieving in a trade. Meet Ambriel!!
    He's the type of kalon who craves attention and praises, and will do nearly anything to catch your eye. Raised in a small town, he's used to being the center of attention for his unique appearance. Now that he's older, he's slightly less attention seeking, but won't hesitate to show off his unique attributes if anyone asks.

He's looking for a permanent mate, and it's likely I will use an autopass item if they ever breed. Now, I could care less about edits. In fact, I'm actually looking for a standard kalon. I think it would be an interesting dynamic to have a kalon with so many flashy edits, and pair them with someone more ordinary. Wings are the only trait I really want to pass, and since I'll be purchasing an autopass item, that will be covered even if the kalon I breed him with is standard. I should mention that I'm going to be very picky with Ambriel, and your dedication to their relationship is key for me. If you're willing to put a lot into their relationship, I'll be very likely to accept your offer. Personality is also huge, and I don't want a kalon that will clash with him. I'd be happy to roleplay or headcanon a bit before deciding on a mate. If you read all of that, feel free to send me a mate offer!!

I've narrowed it down to a few kalons, and I'm not looking for any more mate proposals!! I'll be announcing his new mate on the fanclub after its decided <33

EDIT: I'm going to mention that if your kalon has one or two common/uncommon edits, you can still offer them!! The point isn't to find a completely unedited kalon, just someone with fewer edits than he has c:

@elijah who, I love those two kids!! I can't wait to see them grown, so I hope you find someone!!
    @DollyDo, I hope you find a lot of relationships for your kalons!!
    @Paints, I seriously love your two kiddos. If I had any kits, I'd offer them for relationships in a heartbeat!!
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 am

Hello! I am happy to say I found a person offering to do the last piece of art I need for kalon 1000 - They're art style is so amazing and complex, but since I spent all my points on the the other 2 art pieces, I can't afford to commission. I really want a chance to get the art, so I'm opening a donation pool! Even a few points will be fine, and I'm going to hopefully scrap up enough money to pay for most of the points needed.

Click here for the donation Pool ! (You may have to scroll down a bit)

@ shinjitaro - Good luck getting relationships for your kalons, I always forget to get some for my kiddos so they too are pretty lonely.
@ Akame-chan - That kit is so lovely, ahh! Maybe Eliza? I really adore them, can't wait to see more devoplement on them!
@ Aeryn; - Good luck getting coding to make your kalon storage neat and all that! I honestly can't remember the last time I updated my kalon storage on cs, portably just a bunch of images I plopped down and never sorted out rip
@ imp. - Might offer on Blaire, been eyeing that kiddo for some time now ~ Good luck getting trades!
@lunaire - How sweet of you! I would do free art now, as I'm doing nothing, but I'm actually procrastinating to write an essay thats due tomorrow :,)
@furbywiki - I can't wait to see who you pair Cornilius with! I'm sure any kits of their will be adorable <3
@ eli ayase - Loving the tail on the top right - Congrats on the new babs!
@okahui - Oh god I can't count the amount of times I've deleted important things my accident. Hope you get all caught up!
@pixelated.galaxies - Congrats on Rosemary! I love their design <3
@ωolfie - Good luck getting someone to do you 10 hm custom! Can't wait to see it ~

Reposting!
@Buzzylee - Aww, congrats on AMBRIEL! I love their horn, I'm very happy you got him <3
@hallward -- Good luck getting the breeding!
@ elijah who - Good luck getting growths!
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery