Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby tracer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:40 am

Who's your best playable character in a match (like, a certain character you know how to work well,can get a lot of enemy eliminations, and get 'Play of the Game')?
mine would probably be mei, i think im p decent w/ her atm.
one time i got a team kill w/ her and 6
PotGs in two hours which was super awesome ;w;
currently im rank #1,300 out of everyone playing
and im trying to get into the 900's!
i usually use her in every match but
it depends on the team's needs but otherwise
i stick w/ mei
・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:*・°☆ freeze! don't move! 。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆*・°☆.。.:
tracer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claudine » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Who's your best playable character in a match (like, a certain character you know how to work well,can get a lot of enemy eliminations, and get 'Play of the Game')?
probs hanzo/reaper
but being hanzo you end up getting chased 24/7 and its a bit annoying when a premade goes after you and it ends on a 3v1, happened to me the other day and these guys seriously were doing anything to kill me and aaaa
yuli + love you
claudine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 pm

hahaha def' symmetra she is so op im surprised she hasnt been nerfed yet. i've gotten about 10 potg's in a row. i always get over 20 kills per match and always close to 10000 damage, she is my mom and my queen.
    also s76 but i dont use him a lot anymore
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelus » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:12 pm

d.va for sure... she has my most elims (43) and i consistently get gold medals in kills/damage/obj time with her ;3;
she might be underpowered as heck right now but i think ive gotten good with her even in her current state
also @tracer im jealous lmAO i was in the 3,000s on dva but i havent played in a while and i dropped to 6,000...

also an honorable mention for genji... im not the best at him just yet but i have my moments
Last edited by Caelus on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alleyway » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:13 pm

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- D.va, Tracer basically every character)
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/

i play overwatch on xbox (:
alleyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:16 pm

Overwatch fave character/s/?- i always play as symmetra, winston and lucio.
Pies

if my pc wasn't literally garbage, then i'd probably play more and with other heroes, but haha nope :')
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:32 pm

@zenny oooh thanks for the robo tips!! i'll try to practise timing my deflects better but i bet im still gonna be one of those noob genji's for the first couple of matches rip ;; and ill try being more specific with my targets too, thanks!!

@hanzo, my man.
      oh bOY THANk u. yes ill have to get better at aiming rip i normally miss by miles the kill cam is really embarrasing sweats. also yes i will make sure jenga the gay robo™ jumps a lot tyvm.

ok i will b big strong pink russian lady with powerful thighs and protective bubble. im suck y with tanks but hoPEFULl y i can pick up zarya like she picks up the corpses of her enemies. THANKS FOR THE TIPS YO

also hello new people!! im excited that more people are joining, hopefully the cs overwatch community will get bigger!!
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:33 am

Overwatch fave character/s/?- tracer and widowmaker!
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawartsii » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:07 pm

@everyone: very interesting answers guys !! I thought it would be the near-same characters, but from the looks of it, it really does seem to spread out into different areas of skill and ability in order to help teams during matches.

@tracer: oh wow!! great job! how/where do you go to find that information out? I'm curious to see if I sit anywhere with any of the character's I've played c:

I don't know about you guys, but I play specific characters for certain maps because I can benefit them well with the environments -- like, for example, I can play Hanzo very well in the Hollywood... but I suck at playing him in Route 66. I don't know if this happens with anyone else, but I sort of point out where I best play characters for the maps, so I can help my team. I think the only character that I can literally adjust to any enthronement and still play well at is Solider 76 ; w ;"

- - -

Also !! Blizzard have updated the game and added the 'Competitive Play', as what we were told a few weeks ago from the developer.
    I've played a few games so far. At first, I was a little confused to what the deal of the game was, but now that I understand, it was really fun, but also very, very competitive (well duh, that's why it's called competitive play for a reason). I felt like I was playing with professionals that really knew the ins' and outs' of every character. It was crazy... including the competitiveness between users. God, I've never seen such determination in all my life of playing video games. I've had a few teams so far where you get people informing others about how to win the game, what characters they need to win, and to make sure you actually win.
    But anyway, I'm all in for the fun of it (...not really lmao... I kinda get aggressive and very competitive if I keep dying all the time xD).
leaving cs as I don't come on here as much as I used too. might come on irregularly to check things, but yeah, I'm probs not gonna return to this place anymore. If you'd like to contact me or interested in my art, check out my da
catch ya later
Kawartsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:12 pm

if you're going to play competitively, it's probably more enjoyable to do so with a team of your friends, or at least people you know, since you each can understand each others weaknesses and assets, because there are going to be some actual mlg people in there, if cs:go competitive is anything to go by
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me