✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: | ✿ The Pokémon Club ✿ | V.5 | POTM Poll | {3/4/15}

Postby DragonGirl218 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:49 am

Suicune. wrote:
Yay! New thread!

On a different note,
do any of you play Pokemon Shuffle?
If so what level are you on?

I play Pokemon Shuffle. I think I'm on level 155...? Onix was a royal pain, let me tell ya...

Last I checked I was at 7,000-something in NA for the Blastoisinite. Helps that I've got Zapdos and worked my butt off to get Raikou. Think I'll check it again closer to the end of the event to see if I need to make a last minute push like I did for my Lucarionite.

Side note: anyone else play Pokemon Rumble World yet?
DragonGirl218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 am

DragonGirl218 wrote:
Suicune. wrote:
Yay! New thread!

On a different note,

I play Pokemon Shuffle. I think I'm on level 155...? Onix was a royal pain, let me tell ya...

Last I checked I was at 7,000-something in NA for the Blastoisinite. Helps that I've got Zapdos and worked my butt off to get Raikou. Think I'll check it again closer to the end of the event to see if I need to make a last minute push like I did for my Lucarionite.

Any tips for expert levels? So far I've only beat absol, lucario, entei, and Charizard. I'm stuck at 150 in normal. Currently I'm leveling my mons since all my stuff use to be under level 3. XD

I just started it last night. Reminds me of the full game. I don't like how they auto attack. It makes dodging a pain for boss battles.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:48 am

ok i thought onix's where slow so how can a level 6 outspeed a level 17 slowpoke, dont tell me Slowpokes are the slowest pokemon becuse they have slow in there name!
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:50 am

Saphira344 wrote:ok i thought onix's where slow so how can a level 6 outspeed a level 17 slowpoke, dont tell me Slowpokes are the slowest pokemon becuse they have slow in there name!

According to Bulbapedia, Shuckle and Munchlax are tied for the lowest Speed base of all Pokemon.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:52 am

Boomer wrote:
Saphira344 wrote:ok i thought onix's where slow so how can a level 6 outspeed a level 17 slowpoke, dont tell me Slowpokes are the slowest pokemon becuse they have slow in there name!

According to Bulbapedia, Shuckle and Munchlax are tied for the lowest Speed base of all Pokemon.

Why iam i not suprized about the Shuckle, but Munchlax is slower then snorlax, but snorelax is bigger and, excuse the insult, fatter.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGirl218 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:22 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:
DragonGirl218 wrote:
Suicune. wrote:
Yay! New thread!

On a different note,

Any tips for expert levels? So far I've only beat absol, lucario, entei, and Charizard. I'm stuck at 150 in normal. Currently I'm leveling my mons since all my stuff use to be under level 3. XD

I just started it last night. Reminds me of the full game. I don't like how they auto attack. It makes dodging a pain for boss battles.

Hm, main thing for Expert levels is just to move quickly -- who cares if the match isn't the "best" as long as it works? And don't forget you can make matches while other matches are going off. While the stage is "setting up" do your best to look for any big matches (5-in-a-row, T-shape, etc.) and start a plan (then match like mad once the initial bit is out of the way). If your Mega isn't super effective against the Pokemon in question, it might be better to just replace it with a non-Mega that is super effective, especially if you barely have time to use your Mega by the time you Mega Evolve it. Another thing since you said you haven't leveled your Pokemon much: try to use Pokemon that are all different colors, if you have enough that are strong enough. Not fun trying to quickly differentiate 4 different blue Pokemon from each other. Oh, and I personally never use a Great Ball unless it'll get my odds up to about...60 - 90%. If it's less than that, I'd rather just save my coins and try the stage again to see if I can get a better catch rate.

...Okay, that ended up kinda long, but hopefully it helped. >_>;;

Also, for level 150, I ended up saving Coins for about a week or two so that I could buy Complexity -1, Mega Start, and Disruption Delay -- I'm patient enough that building up free Coins is a viable strategy, personally (i just went back and tried to S Rank old stages while waiting for Coins to accumulate). Also, if you can snag Yveltal from EX Stage...18 or 19? That helps too.

As for Rumble World, I don't mind the auto-attack too much, if only because I attack even more aggressively than it does...haha. It only really goes off if you move straight at the enemy usually, though, so if you need to run/dodge just turn your back on the baddie.
DragonGirl218

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:21 pm

-hyper squeaking-
I am 11 pokemon away from the complete national dex in Y ELEVEN away from my shiny charm.
All I'm missing is
porygon2
porygon-z
leavanny
lilligant
vanillish
jellicent
klang
klinklang
beheeyem
accelgor
bisharp
so clooose
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Emris wrote:
-hyper squeaking-
I am 11 pokemon away from the complete national dex in Y ELEVEN away from my shiny charm.
All I'm missing is
porygon2
porygon-z
leavanny
lilligant
vanillish
jellicent
klang
klinklang
beheeyem
accelgor
bisharp
so clooose

Oh wow congrats! I know the pain of collecting dex entries. XD

DragonGirl218: Wow thanks for all the great tips! I've managed to get raikou, zapdos, septile, swampert, suicune, and blastoise!

Not looking forward to going for articuno though.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:25 am

DragonGirl218 wrote:Hm, main thing for Expert levels is just to move quickly -- who cares if the match isn't the "best" as long as it works? And don't forget you can make matches while other matches are going off. While the stage is "setting up" do your best to look for any big matches (5-in-a-row, T-shape, etc.) and start a plan (then match like mad once the initial bit is out of the way). If your Mega isn't super effective against the Pokemon in question, it might be better to just replace it with a non-Mega that is super effective, especially if you barely have time to use your Mega by the time you Mega Evolve it. Another thing since you said you haven't leveled your Pokemon much: try to use Pokemon that are all different colors, if you have enough that are strong enough. Not fun trying to quickly differentiate 4 different blue Pokemon from each other. Oh, and I personally never use a Great Ball unless it'll get my odds up to about...60 - 90%. If it's less than that, I'd rather just save my coins and try the stage again to see if I can get a better catch rate.

Also, for level 150, I ended up saving Coins for about a week or two so that I could buy Complexity -1, Mega Start, and Disruption Delay -- I'm patient enough that building up free Coins is a viable strategy, personally (i just went back and tried to S Rank old stages while waiting for Coins to accumulate). Also, if you can snag Yveltal from EX Stage...18 or 19? That helps too.

As for Rumble World, I don't mind the auto-attack too much, if only because I attack even more aggressively than it does...haha. It only really goes off if you move straight at the enemy usually, though, so if you need to run/dodge just turn your back on the baddie.

Thank for the hint on changing out the Mega, I haven't even really thought about doing that on expert but I really should try now X3
I am currently obsessed with breezing through Pokemon Shuffle and Rumble to catch up with those so far ahead. I am currently stuck on Mega Gengar right now, and deciding to go back to get some other pokemon up to S Rank and try out a few experts. This gives me now four games to obsessively play involving pokemon XD

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suicune. » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 am

TigressMin wrote:
DragonGirl218 wrote:Hm, main thing for Expert levels is just to move quickly -- who cares if the match isn't the "best" as long as it works? And don't forget you can make matches while other matches are going off. While the stage is "setting up" do your best to look for any big matches (5-in-a-row, T-shape, etc.) and start a plan (then match like mad once the initial bit is out of the way). If your Mega isn't super effective against the Pokemon in question, it might be better to just replace it with a non-Mega that is super effective, especially if you barely have time to use your Mega by the time you Mega Evolve it. Another thing since you said you haven't leveled your Pokemon much: try to use Pokemon that are all different colors, if you have enough that are strong enough. Not fun trying to quickly differentiate 4 different blue Pokemon from each other. Oh, and I personally never use a Great Ball unless it'll get my odds up to about...60 - 90%. If it's less than that, I'd rather just save my coins and try the stage again to see if I can get a better catch rate.

Great! Heh, you use a lot of the same strategies I have picked up on. Finally I have gotten to Mega Mewtwo Y as I have tried to beat him once but then just sided with, "Let's gain coins for stuff first." I have about 4 expert pokemon left to catch and the furthest one out of those levels I have unlocked is the 13th one, Swampert. I really can't wait to get to the trio dogs <3 ahhh.
But jeezz! It took me about 8 tries to catch Zapdos, I beat him every time but finally I used 2 great balls then caught him!
Oh also, do you guys know that if the great ball fails, and because it is so expensive, if you click the home button and exit the game it won't waste your coins!? It seriously has saved me so much time and effort! <3
Suicune.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me