── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who is your bias? [ two options, it's hard to pick ]

Jin [ Kim Seokjin ]
8%
Suga [ Min Yoongi ]
20%
J-Hope [ Jung Hoseok ]
10%
Rap Monster [ Kim Namjoon ]
13%
Jimin [ Park Jimin ]
14%
V [ Kim Tae-Hyung ]
19%
Jungkook [ Jeon Jungkook ]
16%

Total votes : 1597

Re: ── '✧ // ( ❝bts army ❞

Postby park. » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:52 am

welcome!! <3
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caelum Vulpes » Sun May 08, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi!
hewo the name’s Caelum Vulpes but u can call me cae I’m pretty boring if you ask me but I bet I have something of interest to say if you pm me ^-^

Caelum Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:46 am

I want to join! #joiningforum

*required*
      username: Rabbitheart
      nickname/ what we call you: Rabbit or Rabby

*optional*
      favorite member: I really love them all, but I guess if I had to pick…Jimin or J-Hope?
      how you found BTS: I kinda had heard about them/seen BTS sigs/profiles on CS for years. I don’t think I ended up hearing any of their songs until like 2020 when “Boy With Luv” feat. Halsey hit the charts.
      favorite song: My favorite song changes constantly and sometimes I have revivals, but currently I think it’s “Dimple” (although “Mikrokosmos” will always have a special place in my heart as being one of the first to get replayed constantly to the point of being #1 on my Spotify wrapped for 2020 xD)
      favorite music video: I love so many, but the one that popped into my head first was the “ARMY With Luv” version of “Boy With Luv”
      any specific favorite lyrics or quotes to BTS: Going of the English translation for the song “You Never Walk Alone - “Yeah, even if we're covered in scars, We can smile if we’re together”
      other: I still consider myself kind of a “baby Army,” because when the pandemic hit I pretty much decided “I finally want to really get into K-Pop” which then led me to try to figure out where to start and since BTS is a big name that I knew about, they were the first ones I listened to lol So I’ve been a fan for 2 years now and for some reason never thought to try to see if there was a fan club on CS that I could join, probably cuz I’m shy and a little self-conscious. ^^;
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me