The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Postby Princess Nishea » Wed May 13, 2020 5:22 pm

:Ginger: wrote:^^
Oh my god yess!!!
that would be so epic

IKR!
I really, really, reallllly want it to become a reality.
I would play that game SO much.

Just imagine a Momoshiki dungeon/raid with Spin and Burst as the soundtrack for the final phase of the fight.
(TT u TT)

On another note, during the Neji vs Naruto chunin exam fight wherein Naruto did a whole monologue about defying/changing fate, in hindsight Neji was correct. (O - O)

In the end, Naruto was literally the chosen one while Neji died protecting the main branch, which kind of makes me dislike that particular chunin exam fight. :lol:

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Mon May 18, 2020 12:01 am

Princess Nishea wrote:
Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:
Aw, come on, Sasuke isn't that bad. I mean he has almost more character depth than Naruto. Granted, sasu's decisions aren't readily viewable as being correct or even sane, but if you follow his own lines of logic, you can figure out where those conclusions come from.

(like his 'lawl imma be hokage' thing. It wasn't random, I promise.)

My main gripe with Sasuke isn’t his insanity or his character depth (he had his whole clan killed when he was a child so his mental instability is actually somewhat justified IMO, and I’ve never really given his character depth much thought).

I hate/dislike Sasuke because of how badly he treated the people that truly cared about him, and also because there were no real repercussions for doing so.

His cockiness also annoys me
This is why I love the Taka vs Killer Bee fight.
Not only was Bee not captured, Sasuke got his butt kicked and only survived because of his team and plot armor (Sasuke didn’t win that fight, he merely survived it) even though he had the help of three other people while Bee fought solo. :lol:

Nevertheless, I don’t think I’d mind his cockiness as much if he had treated the people that cared about him better, and when did he say he wanted to be Hokage, LOL.
That’s crazy.:lol:

I'd like to counter you somewhat in that in the Boruto series there is a moment where Sasuke speaks to past!Naruto and (though indirectly as to not give himself away) does acknowledge his treatment of the others. In his adult life, he's more than well aware of the unnecessary trouble he caused by being that way- specifically to Naruto, even if he can't out-rightly say it.
Clip for Context

I don't remember much of the Bee fight, I may have to rewatch it. I do remember it being a really close one though, if only (as you said) for plot reasons.

As for the hokage bit it was after his conversation with Hashirama before they showed up to battle. When they were speaking, Sasuke asked him questions like "what does it mean to be Hokage?" and "What does it mean to be (a united) village?" Basically, trying to place and justify the actions of others surrounding his clan and place his feeling for the entire scenario Itachi was faced with. I think he sort of came to the conclusion that in order to fix things the way he saw fit, he'd have to gain the Hokage title or nobody would listen because of his bloodline (and history, but i'm not sure he was taking that into account in the moment).
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon May 18, 2020 6:49 am

Princess Nishea wrote:
Aw, come on, Sasuke isn't that bad. I mean he has almost more character depth than Naruto. Granted, sasu's decisions aren't readily viewable as being correct or even sane, but if you follow his own lines of logic, you can figure out where those conclusions come from.

(like his 'lawl imma be hokage' thing. It wasn't random, I promise.)

My main gripe with Sasuke isn’t his insanity or his character depth (he had his whole clan killed when he was a child so his mental instability is actually somewhat justified IMO, and I’ve never really given his character depth much thought).

I hate/dislike Sasuke because of how badly he treated the people that truly cared about him, and also because there were no real repercussions for doing so.

His cockiness also annoys me
This is why I love the Taka vs Killer Bee fight.
Not only was Bee not captured, Sasuke got his butt kicked and only survived because of his team and plot armor (Sasuke didn’t win that fight, he merely survived it) even though he had the help of three other people while Bee fought solo. :lol:

Nevertheless, I don’t think I’d mind his cockiness as much if he had treated the people that cared about him better, and when did he say he wanted to be Hokage, LOL.
That’s crazy.:lol:

I'd like to counter you somewhat in that in the Boruto series there is a moment where Sasuke speaks to past!Naruto and (though indirectly as to not give himself away) does acknowledge his treatment of the others. In his adult life, he's more than well aware of the unnecessary trouble he caused by being that way- specifically to Naruto, even if he can't out-rightly say it.
Clip for Context

I don't remember much of the Bee fight, I may have to rewatch it. I do remember it being a really close one though, if only (as you said) for plot reasons.

As for the hokage bit it was after his conversation with Hashirama before they showed up to battle. When they were speaking, Sasuke asked him questions like "what does it mean to be Hokage?" and "What does it mean to be (a united) village?" Basically, trying to place and justify the actions of others surrounding his clan and place his feeling for the entire scenario Itachi was faced with. I think he sort of came to the conclusion that in order to fix things the way he saw fit, he'd have to gain the Hokage title or nobody would listen because of his bloodline (and history, but i'm not sure he was taking that into account in the moment).

I’ve seen that clip!
It was nice to know that he at least knew that what he did was wrong and maybe even felt bad about it, but overall I still don’t like that he did everything that he did and everyone is okay with it.

For example, Sakura (a person he tried to kill more than once if I can remember correctly) ended up being his wife and the mother of his child.
He didn’t deserve that level of forgiveness IMO.

Thanks for explaining the hokage thing BTW. (^ u ^)

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Mon May 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Princess Nishea wrote:For example, Sakura (a person he tried to kill more than once if I can remember correctly) ended up being his wife and the mother of his child.

He tried to kill her notably twice; in an altercation before the war that involved Hebi/Taka, and again during the war, but I forget exactly when. Not to mention he's just never been particularly kind to her, aside from when leaving the village and opting to just knock her out rather than let her get involved in his and Naruto's fight (still not really right of him tbh). She wouldn't have been much help in her emotional state at the time, and deciding which side to really be on would have torn her apart- not to mention this is Pre-tsunade training Sakura.

Sasuke has been....a challenge, when discerning his emotions for anyone that wasn't Naruto or Itachi, though. I have never, and still probably wouldn't be able to find one solid example of positivity in the SasuSaku relationship by looking through the Uchiha's eyes. I'm not even sure I could find anything genuinely kind from Sakura's p.o.v either, and I hesitate to talk to shippers about it because they see through a rosey lens, as it were. If anyone here in the FC can pipe up and perhaps give supporting evidence calmly, i'm willing to have that back-and-forth.

Sarada's existence is......purely just for the sake of continuing the story, I think. Sure, Sasuke spoke of reviving the clan at some stage, but I think he meant it more in the metaphoric way of returning honor by clearing the name. I have some serious doubts about whether or not he ever actually intended to be a parent, and on that, even stronger doubts that the he has any confidence in his parenting ability (or obvi. lack thereof). At the start of Boruto, it's my understanding that he has so little knowledge of his own child that he doesn't know what she's supposed to look like and almost kills her. Dad of the year, ya'll.

No, he doesn't deserve that forgiveness, but Sakura, as a character, shouldn't be getting used as the one to dole out that forgiveness either. Kishi did them both dirty, and Tbh I could go on for miles about how Broken Sasuke and his "Family" really are.

Oh and You're welcome, dear. Sasuke has always been fun to pick apart for me, so if ever you want me to try to explain something from his prospective, i'm willing to give it shot. xD

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess Nishea » Mon May 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Princess Nishea wrote:For example, Sakura (a person he tried to kill more than once if I can remember correctly) ended up being his wife and the mother of his child.

He tried to kill her notably twice; in an altercation before the war that involved Hebi/Taka, and again during the war, but I forget exactly when. Not to mention he's just never been particularly kind to her, aside from when leaving the village and opting to just knock her out rather than let her get involved in his and Naruto's fight (still not really right of him tbh). She wouldn't have been much help in her emotional state at the time, and deciding which side to really be on would have torn her apart- not to mention this is Pre-tsunade training Sakura.

Sasuke has been....a challenge, when discerning his emotions for anyone that wasn't Naruto or Itachi, though. I have never, and still probably wouldn't be able to find one solid example of positivity in the SasuSaku relationship by looking through the Uchiha's eyes. I'm not even sure I could find anything genuinely kind from Sakura's p.o.v either, and I hesitate to talk to shippers about it because they see through a rosey lens, as it were. If anyone here in the FC can pipe up and perhaps give supporting evidence calmly, i'm willing to have that back-and-forth.

Sarada's existence is......purely just for the sake of continuing the story, I think. Sure, Sasuke spoke of reviving the clan at some stage, but I think he meant it more in the metaphoric way of returning honor by clearing the name. I have some serious doubts about whether or not he ever actually intended to be a parent, and on that, even stronger doubts that the he has any confidence in his parenting ability (or obvi. lack thereof). At the start of Boruto, it's my understanding that he has so little knowledge of his own child that he doesn't know what she's supposed to look like and almost kills her. Dad of the year, ya'll.

No, he doesn't deserve that forgiveness, but Sakura, as a character, shouldn't be getting used as the one to dole out that forgiveness either. Kishi did them both dirty, and Tbh I could go on for miles about how Broken Sasuke and his "Family" really are.

Oh and You're welcome, dear. Sasuke has always been fun to pick apart for me, so if ever you want me to try to explain something from his prospective, i'm willing to give it shot. xD

I agree with so much of this. (O A O)
Last edited by Princess Nishea on Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess Nishea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:19 pm

Ok.
So.
In light of the ATLA renisance, I've started comparing characters across fandoms.

Obvi Naruto has to be Aang.

But is Katara done by Sakura, or Hinata?
And who play's Sokka? They have to be old enough for whoever takes on Suki's role.
I THOUGHT OF IT WHILE I WAS TYPING
Lee is Sokka and Tenten is Suki!!!
Toph? Maybe either Sakura or Ino?
Zuko.......has to be Gaara. No question, really.

hm.
Discuss.

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:48 am

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ wrote:Can I roast his new hair for a minute?
Cause wow.

They massacred my boy.

:o :o :o :o BRUH :o :o :o :o
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry for my consecutive months of inactivity. Your boy here's doing that adult thing. Bummer, right? I still check CS once in a while so PM me if you're still around and wanna catch up <3 And yes, I'm still filling my signature with stamps like its 2010!
☣DeadRabbitHopes☣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:23 pm

whoops this never happened....

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 6sammie6 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:11 am

I saw this fox and immediately thought, Shisui! Anyone else have any Naruto pets and dress ups?
6sammie6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Actually, I recently edited my Gaara;

Gave him a lot more sand xD

And of course, team 7;

ImageImageImage

My Dragon Cave Thread
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me