★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby ARKYQ » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:31 am

congratulations everyone!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:38 am

kit's name: Cotonkit
clan they're going to: ChessClan
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:54 am

name: Spiderfang
clan they're going to: Kin of the Wildflower
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:02 am

Thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners! <3

kit's name: Blackkit
clan they're going to: FlightClan
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obnixious » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:40 am

kit's name: Velvetkit
clan they're going to: KeyClan

congrats to the other winners!!!! the kibbits are all so cute i love them
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:45 am

kit's name: Violetkit
    clan they're going to: ThicketClan

Thank you! I've finished my to do list at long last so hope to get a post up tomorrow and I'll add little Violetkit then. Congrats every one!
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Easter Kitty

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 am

Meet Ram!

If he is sent on a hunting party he will ensure the max amount they can catch and he can bring back an extra piece of prey for the hunting size. So this means if he is sent on a patrol with six cats, not only are they guaranteed the 3 pieces but they also get the one extra piece, so a total of 4.

When he mates he can ensure the max number of kits in a litter. However it does not protect any kits from stillborn or illnesses. He can only have two different mates his entire life though, in the clan or outside the clan.

**Ram is a long haired seal point la perm munchkin with white spotting, folded ears and manx.

He is not good with younger cats. His apprentices will have a hard time learning from him and will have a higher chance of failing to learn a new move. If he is put on a border patrol he is more likely to find queens or elders and your patrol are less likely to find younger cats.

Ram is not allowed to be renamed, he must have the word ram somewhere in his name if you wish for a clan name. You can translate ram into a different language if you wish. To win Ram just fill out this prompt before April 30th, I will announce a winner on the 1st of May.

Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]Username:[/b] xx
    [b]Clan intended for:[/b] xx
    [b]Name Ram will take:[/b] xx
    [b]Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan?[/b] (250 word min, there is no max)[/size][/list]
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:03 am

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
    Clan intended for: ChessClan
    Name Ram will take: Béliercurl
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan?
    The sounds of screams and howls pierced Bélier's ears as he cowered behind the fallen tree. He could see the battle unfolding before him in the reflection of the lake, and he could feel his heart being torn from his chest as Amande let out a scream and charged head-first into the battle. The massive chocolate tom, Ours, threw his head back and roared like the bear he was named for. "Amande!" Bélier screamed, his throat dry and scratchy after his yowling about the lake being under attack. Many families had lived here peacefully for too many moons to count, and Ours had arrived to destroy that. Amande let out a shriek, and Bélier's breath caught in his throat as he watched her fall to the ground. Without thinking, he shot out from behind the tree, leaving his two moon old daughter behind, and raced over the battlefield to the black and white tom who had taken down Amande. Bélier launched himself onto the tom's back, biting and clawing all while dodging his attacks. The sounds around him quietened until all he could hear were his own shrieks and the panting of the cat he was fighting. A massive brown paw pushed the two cats apart, but Bélier whirled around with a hiss.
    "I like you," Ours chuckled, his voice deep and booming. Bélier's eyes darted to the fallen log, and a twinkle entered Ours's eyes. "What's this?" he called, leaning over the log and quickly picking up little Agneau by her scruff. The tiny kit let out a pitiful mewl, curling her body tighter as Ours was anything but gentle. "Bélier, I think that's what I heard that molly you seem to be avenging call out, let's make a deal," Ours set Agneau down, but he kept her trapped between his paws. "You become my executioner. You didn't give up when fighting my previous one. If you refuse, something might happen to this little darling," the large tom laughed as he sank his claws into Agneau's tail. She let out a scream and called for her father, but Bélier didn't dare move. The options whirled in his head as he thought about what could happen. He'd already lost Amande; he couldn't lose Agneau too. He let out a growl, but he dipped his head to show his agreement. Several of his friends hissed and snarled, angry to see one of their own turn against them. Bélier couldn't keep the tears from his eyes as Ours stepped back and Agneau raced away from him. He crouched down and nuzzled his daughter lovingly. "To prove your loyalty, your first victim is Lapin," Ours growled, grabbing the black and white tom Bélier had attacked and pinning him down.
    Bélier stared the tom down. All he could see was his red hot anger at the tom that had taken Amande, but his conscience screamed at him that he could never turn back. Bélier pushed down his feelings of guilt and unsheathed his claws. He advanced on the cowering tom, one step at a time, until he stood over him. He may have had short legs, but even he was taller than a cat on his belly. Bélier raised his paw menacingly, trembling at the thought of what one movement would do. As he began to doubt his decision, an image of Agneau floated through his mind. He had to protect her. He'd let Amande down, so it was the least he could do. Swallowing his guilt and regret, he brought his paw down.

The days passed by and Bélier became Ours's favorite pet. "You clean up your act or Ours will send Bélier after you," became a common threat from mothers to kits as moons ticked by. Young cats cringed away from Bélier, fearing his ferocious claws that were now infamous in the eyes of the cats around the lake. Ours had turned to calling the many cats he now ruled "Ours's Rogues". Bélier had basically become his second in command, but he had no say in anything of the group. He was simply sent to do Ours's dirty work. The sun was beginning to set as Ours settled down into his nest, Bélier standing guard nearby. "Ours, do you have any last words before I complete my task?" Bélier asked coldly, mind flitting to a small ginger tom who had taken the piece of prey Ours had wanted earlier.
    "Bélier, sit. Who do the young cats fear more, you or me?" the massive brown tom asked casually as he licked the stray fur from his claws. Bélier weighed his options carefully: he could either admit the truth and face the consequences of not saying what Ours wanted to hear or he could say what Ours wanted to hear and pay the price for lying. The pros and cons were equal; the answer would end in bloodshed either way. Therefore, Bélier chose to speak the truth.
    "They fear me more, Ours. My claws haunt their nightmares as I rip apart their families at your bidding," Bélier replied, his face unmoving as he stared towards the horizon. Ours was nearly double his size, but Bélier didn't fear what the massive tom could do to him so much as what he could do to Agneau. Ours narrowed his eyes, but then he let out a breathy chuckle.
    "Of course. That is why I have an executioner. It does me no good if my rogues fear me more than any other cat. With them fearing you more than me, it makes it seem like I am protecting them from you. Now, dispose of Soleil. He displeased me today," Ours said with a flick of his tail. That was the signal that the conversation was over, so Bélier ducked his head and left Ours's nest. As he crossed around the lake to where Soleil typically slept, the only think Bélier could think of was how much the young cats feared him. Yet, he had still lied to Ours to please him. The young cats didn't fear Bélier's claws as much as they did his stone cold outward appearance and walled off emotions. Ever since he had taken the executioner position, Bélier had become a completely different cat. The fact that a cat could be so cold and so closed off is what made the younger ones fear him.

The stillness of the lake resembled Bélier's expression as he led a small molly to the edge of the large body of water. She struggled, but she was no match for the muscle he had built up over the moons of his job. He had constructed walls around his emotions as a way to bury the guilt that rose in his throat every time he looked at another cat. He'd hurt all of them in one way or another, but it was all to keep Agneau safe. He swallowed the emotions that were beginning to bubble up, and then he turned his attention to the molly that was trembling beneath his paws. "You don't have to do this," she whimpered, tears spilling down her cheek like two identical rivers. Her small stature, curly fur, and folded ears resembled Bélier's own. He let out a sob as he leaned down and nuzzled Agneau's cheek affectionately.
    "You are hereby sentenced to execution by Ours for leading the rebellion against him," Bélier whispered as his walls began to crack. He had done all the evil deeds of Ours just to protect the molly he was about to drown. "I suggest not struggling. It makes the process longer," he said, filling the cracks in and standing up. His mouth turned downwards into his signature frown. Agneau reached up and placed her paw on his nose like she used to do as a kit, and Bélier let out a loud cry and collapsed to his belly. He pushed his muzzle into the mud and Agneau steadily rose to her paws. "I've hurt so many cats, Agneau. I don't know how you can ever forgive me." he gasped out between sobs. "So many cats. I've heard so many plead for their mates, their mothers, their fathers, their siblings, their kits. Agneau I only wanted to protect you, but in doing so, I condemned myself to a life of guilt and agony. I'm so sorry," he whispered, entire body trembling as Agneau wrapped herself around him.
    "Dad, he'll have your head if you don't drown me," Agneau whispered, but Bélier looked up with steely resolve.
    "I am not going to kill another cat. Ours has broken me, but I will put myself back together. Come with me, Agneau. We can start a new life together, far enough away that Ours will never be able to hurt us again," Bélier announced dreamily, but Agneau shook his head.
    "I won't be hurt. No cat other than you knows that Ours wants me dead. I can avoid his new executioner. He'll do unimaginable things if you stay and I am alive. Besides, dad, some cat has to bring him down. I want the lake to go back to the days you used to tell me about, and I'm so close to finally being able to overthrow Ours," Agneau explained, and Bélier nodded proudly. "I love you dad, but you've got to go. It's too dangerous for you to stay," she said with a sad purr, nuzzling her father. Bélier blinked the tears away as he could see the sun rising over the lake. "You'd better go," Ageau warned, and so he turned towards the mountains. There, he would find safety. There, Ours wouldn't be able to find him.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 am

Username: spasticjazzhands
    Clan intended for: twistedclan
    Name Ram will take: Ramdodger
    Ram originally lived with humans on a humble sized acreage and his name didn't even used to be Ram. He grew up alongside a litter of border collies and was about the same size as the runt of the litter and was named Brennan. Being an active kitten, he followed the dogs around the acreage helping herd the cows, though he was a lot slower and less threatening than even the pups. Brennan didn't let that stop him, however. As he grew, he wore down ruts into the pasture with little shortcuts he used to keep up with the cattle that had thrice the legs he did. The cattle grew to listen to Brennan as much as they did the actual herding dogs as claws to the snout once was a decent deterrent.
    As his humans grew older, the cattle herd numbers dwindled and so did their land. Eventually, his humans retired and sold the rest of their herd and all of the adult pups leaving only Brennan and the original two border collies. As all beings do, Brennan's humans died. Their children took in the dogs as they were senior dogs with little energy and spunk. However, the children weren't cat people and didn't want a spry cat roaming free on counters and scratching up furniture. He was an outside cat after all.
    Brennan was sent to a shelter where being a munchkin was a large advantage. Seeing as kittens were adopted at a much higher rate than adult cats, the shelter certainly didn't hide his age but didn't throw it in people's faces either. His small stature allowed him to be adopted within two months and he was back outside once more.
    Luckily the shelter made sure that he was adopted by another family with a small farm. There were no cows on this new farm, however, there were many goats, sheep, and rams. Brennan got to work at his new job. The goats were easier to move around due to their size and flighty nature, and the sheep were surprisingly just fluffier cows. However, the rams were a different story. They didn't want to be herded and unlike the more docile cattle, they had horns.
    Brennan's new family didn't adopt him to herd their flock as they didn't even know a cat would try to herd! They didn't care that Brennan was now targeted by the rams now protective of their ladies, and they certainly didn't let him inside the house to give him a break from the outdoors. In fact, they even started calling him Ram as a "cute nickname" and sent short videos of Ram being chased to their family and friends to laugh at.
    One day Ram had a brilliant thought. What was tying him here to this place? He had four legs, albeit shorter than other cats, and an adventurous heart. He stood on top of a small grassy hill deciding on a direction to set off in, but a ram made his decision for him. Being chased one last time, by a ram at least, Ram ran as fast as he could for a clearing of trees. Through miles of plains and forest lands, he arrived at a small twisted forest with a band of cats that were just trying their best to stay happy.
    "I'm Ram," He wasn't sure why he stated his name that he had hated for so long.
    "Just Ram?" The leader of this new clan was small statured as well, though not a munchkin. "Well, I'm Sunstar. You can stay a night, a moon, or until your heart's content. This is TwistedClan where everyone is welcome, even some morally gray cats."
    "Isn't that name slightly redundant?" Ram asked. This new Sunstar seemed friendly enough to ask. "The sun is a star making 'Sunstar' repetitive." Really it was simple science, he learned so listening to his old humans talk.
    "I have no idea what you are talking about," Sunstar offered an uneasy smile. "But I can offer you a new name as well. The suffix -star is reserved for leaders I'm afraid, but a warrior's name can be anything. My daughter," He pointed her out proudly, "just earned her's: Tornadosong."
    "I would like to be Ramdodger," Ram blurted out, not even thinking twice. One last thing to spite my old owners.
    "A fine name," Sunstar drifted off in thought, "You know, my warrior name used to be Sunchaser. I hope yours is fitting."
    "It will be."
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:47 am

Username: ponz
Clan intended for: SpruceClan
Name Ram will take: Ramstrike

That day, his paws had found their place on the weathered wooden trusses. One after the other, he'd slunk forwards with grace, weaving between beams and and then— thump! One short leg had caught on a rafter, costing him his footing, and he tumbled down face-first into the hay-covered loft. An amused purr rang out from behind him. "Oh, Ramsey," the intruding tom had laughed, voice warmer than the winter sun on your fur, as he crept out from the corners of the loft. "You're a grown cat now. I don't think you'll ever be tall enough to walk the tresses."

Ramsey could only sigh, spitting out wheat stalks and hay grass miserably. "Ain't gonna stop a cat from tryin', Micah," he'd groused, but not without flashing his friend a wry smirk. "I'd like ta' see you do better." Micah raised a brow, unimpressed, before bounding forwards and effortlessly weaving between the tresses and climbing up the rafters. Long, powerful legs made that easy, Ramsey supposed. He'd be a rotten liar if he said he wasn't jealous. "Whatever," the seal point had sniffed, little bobtail wriggling, paws itching to cuff Micah across the ears. "I still catch more mice than you do." Micah had just laughed and laughed and laughed at that, sounding like morning's first drops of sunlight, and Ramsey had been content just to watch him with the squinty eyes that came from staring at something bright for too long. Of course, he'd laughed until his own chest got tight when Micah, in his hysterics, had toppled from the rafters himself, landing on the ground floor of the barn with a much louder crash.

Ramsey missed those days more than anything. But it was only natural, he supposed, to miss the ones you had lost. It was just that... he'd always thought of them as his forever. Waking up to the sunrise, racing Micah to catch the most barn mice for the Old Twoleg, taunting the dogs, smiling softly as he watched Micah drift to sleep with that glorious, aching, unspoken thing buried in his heart. Of course Ramsey knew that Micah was a handsome tom, but the Old Twoleg kept building more and more barns, and that meant new cats were brought in to accommodate. Before he knew it, some pretty molly had swept away his best friend with a flick of the tail, and Ramsey was spending his days alone. Micah can't be there to laugh at you when you fall from the rafters if he's too busy tending to kits or hunting mice or watching sunrises with somebody else.

The barn was too empty without Micah. Ramsey didn't much care for any of the young cats that had taken up residence in the new mountain farmhouse, either. Smokey was too naive, Fuzz too much of a loudmouth, Hattie an utter nuisance. So he was stuck there, recollecting, bitterly tallying every instance where he'd missed his chance, each sunrise spent together, every moment he could've sworn Micah— that Micah might have even... "Quit it'!" he'd scold himself, when his thoughts started to drift. "Micah felt nothin' for you. Get yer head out of the clouds."

It was thanks to all that time spent recollecting that Ramsey happened to remember the day when Smokey left. It had been a cold winter's day, probably a month or two before Primrose had caught Micah in her web, when the young grey tom came barrelling into the Old Twoleg's barnhouse. "Ramsey! Micah!" he'd called up to them, tail spiked in that way that meant the reckless fool had either dug himself a deep hole or had uncovered something exciting. "I met somebody!" And a tall, sturdy, handsome black-and-ginger tom had followed right behind him, giving their barn a displeased once-over, but whose eyes caught on Ramsey's embarrassingly small form where it was tangled up in the hay pile. Ramsey remembered how the tom had smiled at him, winking playfully, before trotting away with Smokey at his heels.

Ramsey remembered that tom, Cricket-something, and the brief words he'd given about a group of cats up in the mountains. He remembered Smokey's blind faith in a new way of life, and unspoken promises of sunrises from the highest point on Earth. Mostly, Ramsey remembered the slope of Cricket's shoulders, of a wink and a tail wave. "Well," he said aloud, to a room with no Micah in it. "It was good havin' ya, for a little while."

The barn was too empty these days. It'd do him good to find somewhere— someone— new.

Last edited by ponz on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me